Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria (39972 Views)

See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria / Nigeria Decides: Presidential Elections Prediction With Indepth Analysis. / Real Cost Of Fuel - An Indepth Analysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2013
Sagamite:
That is modern platform? That is user friendly? Diabled people will use that? And I know you know we have many of those (disabled).

ah... That reminds. I watched 10 years ago wherein a disabled where considered in train building. That was when 'UK Today' was still being aired.

Smh ... Nigerians, the future of this country lies in our hand.
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by plasgidy: 7:26pm On Aug 26, 2013
Sagamite, little is better than non, many of your past leader stoled billions without thinking of airport or train and rail. You better appriciate gej he is doing well he may be looting as well but there is contience
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 7:28pm On Aug 26, 2013
2s£xy:
You warned them? But my roommates at school then almost fought me when the arguement ensued as I was against the vote.

Just like the moronic cretins in their thousands who voted out of sentiments and illogical reasoning plated with tribalism, his point arguement was that he is a southerner, the first of its kind to mount the mantle of leadership as the president.

How foolish?

The so called messiah didn't do anything to avert further killing of innocent lives in North all along until just a few months ago when half of the year was almost gone and 2014 is near,the year for campaigning and rally...

How wicked to play politics with the lives of innocent souls?

To the man who called people bastard because they spoke against his president, the blood of those who died in the north rest on you and your likes who voted for the puppet!

The fucktards at your school are even Junior Fucktards.

I have heard of Senior Fucktards that voted for him because his name is "Goodluck". They said that is a sign he would bring goodluck to Nigeria, which is evident from the goodluck he had rising from lecturer to President. He was picked from obscurity to be deputy governor. The luck of the governor being impeached, he then became governor. He was picked from obscurity to be vice president. And the president died, then he took over. So that is the evidence he has goodluck and it would rub off on Nigeria.

That is the logical thinking process of some of our poly graduates in Nigeria.

Walai, e no go better for IBB and Abacha for the major part they played in destroying our education system.

2 Likes

Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 7:36pm On Aug 26, 2013
plasgidy: Sagamite, little is better than non, many of your past leader stoled billions without thinking of airport or train and rail. You better appriciate gej he is doing well he may be looting as well but there is contience

Yeah. You sure are one of the Nigerians that celebrates mediocrity!

The "We don try" mentality pool!

The unemployables!

While the world is not only improving but literally accelerating away, Nigerians like you are content with little at the cost of what should get you world standard.

See your mentality cousins:

https://www.nairaland.com/1383611/james-iboris-55th-birthday-celebrated/4#17235347

1 Like

Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2013
Ah... I heard same. They said he is the Messiah...
Sagamite:
The fucktards at your school are even Junior Fucktards.

I have heard of Senior Fucktards that voted for him because his name is "Goodluck". They said that is a sign he would bring goodluck to Nigeria, which is evident from the goodluck he had rising from lecturer to President. He was picked from obscurity to be deputy governor. The luck of the governor being impeached, he then became governor. He was picked from obscurity to be vice president. And the president died, then he took over. So that is the evidence he has goodluck and it would rub off on Nigeria.

That is the logical thinking process of some of our poly graduates in Nigeria.

Walai, e no go better for IBB and Abacha for the major part they played in destroying our education system.
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 26, 2013
Bros, you deserve more than this... Do you know how rich God has blessed the country? Do you know?

plasgidy: Sagamite, little is better than non, many of your past leader stoled billions without thinking of airport or train and rail. You better appriciate gej he is doing well he may be looting as well but there is contience
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by plasgidy: 7:55pm On Aug 26, 2013
It will be very serious laydown on you if gej leaves office tomorow and another theif take over and dos nothing but gets ur praises. I rest my case good nite
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 7:57pm On Aug 26, 2013
plasgidy: It will be very serious laydown on you if gej leaves office tomorow and another theif take over and dos nothing but gets ur praises. I rest my case good nite

Whose praises?

You think I am reetarded?

2 Likes

Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 26, 2013
When you wanna vote, do so for a more capable person based on his qualification and not sentiments.

Who told you there are no better options? But would Nigerians see them? NO! We are not talking about those who recycle leadership from their occultic gathering.

How about we field in men who are much educated, men who read and keep up with world and have vision, not men who are hand picked by the power that be.

Does GEJ fall into this category? Does OBJ fall into this category?
Does Yaradua(rip) fall into this category?

And from your last statement, it shows that come 50 years, Nigerians will prefer their president to be hand picked by the power that be than for their votes to count.

The right men are there but you people wont see them. Like it's said: a prophet is not valued/recognised in his own country.
plasgidy: It will be very serious laydown on you if gej leaves office tomorow and another theif take over and dos nothing but gets ur praises. I rest my case good nite
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 8:44pm On Aug 26, 2013
2s£xy:
When you wanna vote, do so for a more capable person based on his qualification and not sentiments.

Who told you there are no better options? But would Nigerians see them? NO! We are not talking about those who recycle leadership from their occultic gathering.

How about we field in men who are much educated, men who read and keep up with world and have vision, not men who are hand picked by the power that be.

Does GEJ fall into this category? Does OBJ fall into this category?
Does Yaradua(rip) fall into this category?

And from your last statement, it shows that come 50 years, Nigerians will prefer their president to be hand picked by the power that be than for their votes to count.

The right men are there but you people wont see them. Like it's said: a prophet is not valued/recognised in his own country.

Nigerians like to manage: "We don try"!

They are satisfied with "Lets just celebrate and praise mediocrity".

And the conclude in hope by "We leave it in the hands of God". That JEEEEESUS and ALLAHU AKBAR!.

I no fit employ 99% of them.
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by skimarvel: 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2013
Sagamite:

You see. Fucktardious product of a failed education system. grin

One of the fucktards that welcomed Alams back hope triumphantly after escaping in women's attire because "he is our own".

One of the fucktards that named a stadium after murderous, thieving Abacha because "he is our own".

One of the fucktards that wore Aso Ebi outside the court to support Bode Thomas because "he is our own".

One of the fucktards that celebrated Ibori's birthday while he is in jail for looting them because "he is our own".

Worship your God! angry
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 26, 2013
..why don't we concentrate on the message and not necessarily the messenger?..while every body is entitled to their opinion i believe we should try be more realistic and accept that we have serious challenges in this country just like other countries too,agreed...but Nigeria has too much potential to bargain for anything less..its best we accept our short comings and seek solutions rather than loathe in self denial because that these things are happening is beginning to seem like that is the way things should be..very wrong notion. Ask your selves why the Expatriate still wants to come back despite all he wrote..its because he sees what we take for granted and instead we are fighting each other/looting the treasury at any given opportunity...Why cant we use that positive thing the expatriate saw about this country,to correct what is negative about this country..there is so much frustration in the polity that we don't value lives no longer..take a look at the news every day..yes we might have some new innovations but its like a drop in the midst of the poverty that stare us right in the face..we all talk too much and act less,am guilty too because the Nigerian is the problem with Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by ono(m): 11:53pm On Aug 26, 2013
You know, I'm beginning to think it's better to stay away from the country. hmnnn sad
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by sogoisrael(m): 12:16am On Aug 27, 2013
It actually took long before I finished reading this But I did. Anyone saying otherwise is Nothing But foolish. This country needs a personal saviour. Youthful age is useless, our mentality has been twisted. The rich people put their children there to continue stealing as it were. I really wish I could ask God some personal questions about the creation of black mind. I weep for my country.
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 27, 2013
To the man who called people bastard, I don't think you know the magnitude, shame and stigma you bear as a Nigerian. Your name is automatically synonymous to scam and thief.

I do engage myself in online business that goes beyond the shores of this country and I can tell you first hand that I have had the chance of pocketing £3000 in April and another $25,000 in June 30 but all failed. As at June 30, someone sent me an email and one of the lines read: 'not happy your from Nigeria...'

Do you know what that means? I have something of value that could lift me but no one wants to do business with me because I am a Nigerian.

My God is not asleep...

1 Like

Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Sylverbox(m): 11:30am On Aug 27, 2013
And then again something tells me strOngly that dis dude is a Nigerian. Hw did we get here??
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 27, 2013
Because of people like u, APC has promised to budget 10% for education. Contience ko, continuance ni. Smh

1 Like

Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 27, 2013
Nigerians voted a man that never debated against his adversaries. Lmaoooo how the hell did they get to hear his plans? Roflmao Mad men,ruling over insane people.

1 Like

Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 12:13pm On Aug 27, 2013
kingoflag: Because of people like u, APC has promised to budget 10% for education. Contience ko, continuance ni. Smh

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 27, 2013
They blame leaders yet they voted him in... Who is crazier?

You say your leg is injured from gun shot but you didn't realise you shot yourself in the foot.

U say pepper enter your eye but u 4get say na u use pepper hand rub ya eyes...

Naija... Bro, if we like talk till tomorrow, Goodluck has won that election.
kingoflag: Nigerians voted a man that never debated against his adversaries. Lmaoooo hoe the hell did they get to hear his plans? Roflmao Mad men,ruling over insane perplexity.
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 12:44pm On Aug 27, 2013
When someone is a LEADER (not a person Silverback Gorilla) that wants to impact the value system of the country he leads POSITIVELY, we would have had the President wading into the Taraba issue and letting the public know he would not let a brain-damaged cretinous puppet be used by the crooks in his clique to run a state.

http://www.punchng.com/news/suntai-writes-assembly-seeks-to-resume-duty/

When these crooks in his clique milk every thing in the state, who are they going to hold responsible? Would a court be able to try a man that is brain dead? But person Jonathan has kept quiet so far.

A LEADER would have been making public statements and commenting on this, even if he has no direct powers to affect it.

Jonathan is a professional cretin. He has always been a professional cretin and I said it before the fucktards of Nigeria elected him.

6 Likes

Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 27, 2013
2s£xy:

Naija... Bro, if we like talk till tomorrow, Goodluck has won that election.
Not if the rest of the country calls the bluff of the Igbos and insists on good governance. The problem with Nigeria is everyone pretends and tries to be politically correct: nobody likes the truth. I have never seen a more pretentious society. The truth is Igbos are the ones encouraging this madness whereby mediocrity and impunity by a Govt shunned and disrespected by the rest of the world is encouraged. They are doing it based on their historical vendetta against the Nigerian State. Cutting their nose to spite their face and in the process making everyone just as ugly as them(*Them= Their Region; type of government being experienced where the head pilfers what's meant for the people). I can list at least 100 treasonable crimes GEJ has committed yet the only reason he's not in prison like he deserves to be is because of the East: And thats the plain truth! Until the rest of Nigeria gets together and refuses to accept the emotional blackmail, screeches and overall attitude of encouraging the continuance of bad governance foisted on the rest of the country based solely on tribe which the Igbos appear intent on imposing on them, then there's no hope for that country. Either NIGERIA does away with tribal based politics--- starting with GEJ--- or they prepare for an inevitable civil war. Its history, u can't have ur cake and eat it. Pressure eventually bursts pipes, and Nigeria's is on the verge of violent explosion.

1 Like

Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 27, 2013
I don't know how tribal concept came in and if we digress a bit, we just might shift the epicenter of this topic.

The problem is cancerous one that has affected every damn fiber of this country. I also don't think a divide wiil solve the problem which I discrible as cancer and If you know how cancer operates, you will agree with me on this point that divided regions/parts would have been affected and it keeps spreading.

I don't want to believe it's the IGBOS and it would be unfair to cast the blame on them while you exonerate other regions.

However, I will like you to educate me impressively why you feel the IGBOS are the ones plaguing the country...
kingoflag: Not if the rest of the country calls the bluff of the Igbos and insists on good governance. The problem with Nigeria is everyone pretends and tries to be politically correct: nobody likes the truth. I have never seen a more pretentious society. The truth is Igbos are the ones encouraging this madness whereby mediocrity and impunity by a Govt shunned and disrespected by the rest of the world is encouraged. They are doing it based on their historical vendetta against the Nigerian State. Cutting their nose to spite their face and in the process making everyone just as ugly as them. I can list at least 100 treasonable crimes GEJ has committed yet the only reason he's not in prison like he deserves to be is because of the East: And thats the plain truth! Until the rest of Nigeria gets together and refuses to accept the emotional blackmail, screeches and overall attitude of encouraging the continuance of bad governance foisted on the rest of the country based solely on tribe which the Igbos appear intent on imposing on them, then there's no hope for that country. Either NIGERIA does away with tribal based politics--- starting with GEJ--- or they prepare for an inevitable civil war. Its history, u can't have ur cake and eat it. Pressure eventually bursts pipes, and Nigeria's is on the verge of violent explosion.
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 7:12pm On Aug 27, 2013
kingoflag: Not if the rest of the country calls the bluff of the Igbos and insists on good governance. The problem with Nigeria is everyone pretends and tries to be politically correct: nobody likes the truth. I have never seen a more pretentious society. The truth is Igbos are the ones encouraging this madness whereby mediocrity and impunity by a Govt shunned and disrespected by the rest of the world is encouraged. They are doing it based on their historical vendetta against the Nigerian State. Cutting their nose to spite their face and in the process making everyone just as ugly as them. I can list at least 100 treasonable crimes GEJ has committed yet the only reason he's not in prison like he deserves to be is because of the East: And thats the plain truth! Until the rest of Nigeria gets together and refuses to accept the emotional blackmail, screeches and overall attitude of encouraging the continuance of bad governance foisted on the rest of the country based solely on tribe which the Igbos appear intent on imposing on them, then there's no hope for that country. Either NIGERIA does away with tribal based politics--- starting with GEJ--- or they prepare for an inevitable civil war. Its history, u can't have ur cake and eat it. Pressure eventually bursts pipes, and Nigeria's is on the verge of violent explosion.

You are a person!

How are Igbos stopping you from arresting GEJ?

Cretin!
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2013
ono: You know, I'm beginning to think it's better to stay away from the country. hmnnn sad

Already? No fall my hand ooo. After all that talk.

1 Like

Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 27, 2013
2s£xy:
I don't know how tribal concept came in and if we digress a bit, we just might shift the epicenter of this topic.

The problem is cancerous one that has affected every damn fiber of this country. I also don't think a divide wiil solve the problem which I discrible as cancer and If you know how cancer operates, you will agree with me on this point that divided regions/parts would have been affected and it keeps spreading.

I don't want to believe it's the IGBOS and it would be unfair to cast the blame on them while you exonerate other regions.

However, I will like you to educate me impressively why you feel the IGBOS are the ones plaguing the country...
Go back and reread what I wrote. I did not blame just the Igbos, all the major tribes in Nigeria are to blame. However, in the current dispensation the group holding the rest of the country to ransom are the Igbos. PS: "Current" is the operative word.
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 27, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

How are Igbos stopping you from arresting GEJ?

Cretin!
Instead of bleating all over NL like a Heroin induced billy goat, maybe u need to go back and read what I wrote before throwing tantrums like 45yr old woman experiencing hot flashes.
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by ono(m): 8:09am On Aug 28, 2013
A-town:

Already? No fall my hand ooo. After all that talk.
my brother...reading all that's been posted here, and then also thinking about what happened in the past. I am just highly discouraged, do I stand a chance in there? Where do I start from? Won't I just be a flash in the pan? So many questions....Perhaps I should just keep fighting from here..on Nairaland....the pen is often mightier than many weapons.

1 Like

Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 11:40am On Aug 28, 2013
kingoflag: Instead of bleating all over NL like a Heroin induced billy goat, maybe u need to go back and read what I wrote before throwing tantrums like 45yr old woman experiencing hot flashes.

You are a person!

Tell us how are Igbos stopping you from arresting GEJ?

1 Like

Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2013
ono:
my brother...reading all that's been posted here, and then also thinking about what happened in the past. I am just highly discouraged, do I stand a chance in there? Where do I start from? Won't I just be a flash in the pan? So many questions....Perhaps I should just keep fighting from here..on Nairaland....the pen is often mightier than many weapons.

So, i'm sure you see why i tackled you earlier. It aint easy. It takes a lot of willpower and dedication

1 Like

Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 28, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Tell us how are Igbos stopping you from arresting GEJ?
Well, for one I'm not in Law Enforcement, and even if I was my jurisdiction definitely wouldn't stretch that far. Since you're obviously a helmet-on-the-yellowbus kind, I'll indulge you. We all agree that GeJ is corrupt and in normal climes he would be punished for his crimes against the state. In Nigeria, GEJ is riding the wave of discord and enmity by pitting tribes that have previous grievances against each other by stoking the flames, this is the main way he has been able to stay in power. Nigerians are not dunces and most of them know they deserve better, even amongst his most vociferous supporters; the Igbos. But an historical distrust of the Nigerian state is being used to its fullest advantage by the Nigerian President.I never said other tribes are not guilty of tribalism, I've stated this severally, all I'm saying is in the present dispensation the President's life line has been the Igbos. Any discerning person knows that Nigeria is one-wrong-match-tossed-in-gasoline away from an all out civil strife. The powers that be know it, the President knows this and he's used it to his advantage, his wife has used it several times, his subordinates use it all the time. That's all I said. Go back and read it.
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 9:16am On Aug 29, 2013
kingoflag: Well, for one I'm not in Law Enforcement, and even if I was my jurisdiction definitely wouldn't stretch that far. Since you're obviously a helmet-on-the-yellowbus kind, I'll indulge you. We all agree that GeJ is corrupt and in normal climes he would be punished for his crimes against the state. In Nigeria, GEJ is riding the wave of discord and enmity by pitting tribes that have previous grievances against each other by stoking the flames, this is the main way he has been able to stay in power. Nigerians are not dunces and most of them know they deserve better, even amongst his most vociferous supporters; the Igbos. But an historical distrust of the Nigerian state is being used to its fullest advantage by the Nigerian President.I never said other tribes are not guilty of tribalism, I've stated this severally, all I'm saying is in the present dispensation the President's life line has been the Igbos. Any discerning person knows that Nigeria is one-wrong-match-tossed-in-gasoline away from an all out civil strife. The powers that be know it, the President knows this and he's used it to his advantage, his wife has used it several times, his subordinates use it all the time. That's all I said. Go back and read it.

You are a person!

So these bunch of moronic conjectures you pulled from your cretinous arsse is your evidence Igbos are stopping you from arresting GEJ?

You are a cretinous product of a failed education system.

Are these the kind of junk conjectures you used to pass from school in Nigeria? And you think you can bring such junk to a public forum?

Before I even moronically destroy your dumb arsse but stating simple facts you appear not to know, let me toy with you a bit.

Explain to me how GEJ is "pitting tribes" against each other. How is he "stoking the flames"?

How is the "historical distrust of the Nigerian state being used to its fullest advantage by the Nigerian President"?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS / Why OBJ, Jonathan, Other Former Leaders Boycotted May 29, June 12 – Shehu Sani / Man Regretted Donating 2000 To Buhari In 2015 & He Immediately Got Refunded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.