Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria (39973 Views)

See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria / Nigeria Decides: Presidential Elections Prediction With Indepth Analysis. / Real Cost Of Fuel - An Indepth Analysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by MitchDLeo(m): 2:27pm On Aug 26, 2013
You Know its because we keep quiet the whole time thats why our corrupt leaders get away with everything they do.
successking: These are old stories we sad sad sad sad sad have heard over and over again. Tell us something new or keep quiet forever.
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by MitchDLeo(m): 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2013
You are right but don't forget his country is doing better than yours their people dont experience suffering as much as ours. I Find That Ironic.
demmy: We don't need him to diagnose for us what we already knew. He should go do in-depth analysis about corruption in his own country.
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by skimarvel: 2:32pm On Aug 26, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Have you come to the conclusion you are dumb?

I asked you, is it the statistics you pulled from your arsse that we should believe? You ran! grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1407845/expatriates-indepth-analysis-corruption-nigeria/7#17665150

You are a person that thinks like a typical Nigerian product of a failed education system: Tribe, Race, Blood, Clan.

White people are individuals with individual opinions, person. They don't have to have the same opinions because they have the same skin colour, cretinous product of a failed education system. People should not have the same opinion or be responsible for another's actions because they are both (for example) Igbo, Fooool.

I am sure we have reached the point, long ago, you realised "God, this guy is right. I am really stuupid. I am super dumb and;-( Nigerian education has destroyed my ability to think and reason on issues". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That is what I do. I aid and guide fucktards in completing their self-realisation process. cheesy
guess u've resorted to self praise since i didn't succumb to ur dead thinking....
To all oda nigerians & nairalanders who have decided to tink NIGERIA iz d only country dented wit corruptiön...u re all bastards..go to china nd find out aw a top official has bin siphoning public funds...italy is no different...buh nigerians would always be on guard to praise other countries buh wash their own dirty linen in public...;-(;-(;-(weeping 4 nigerians
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by plasgidy: 3:50pm On Aug 26, 2013
Most things this guy abserved about nigeria is truth, however corruption is corruption when ever where ever, in uk his country there is corruption serious one's as well their mps are claiming thousands of pounds in expensis and accomodations which never existed.

Years back when i was working with js sainsburys there was a manager his position was very high this guys was rocking some serious deals such as saleing company vehicle i mean brand new truck heads and trailers of plasma tvs and he will simply declear them as missing stocks, this deals went on for years b4 he was ask to resighn.

Their are so many things like this in uk but time will Not let me state all, what of shop lifting. What of the kennuist man insurance froud a man and his wife planed to dupe an insurance company. Millions of pounds by faking his death that the said husband went to the river with his boat and the boat capsiesed, after some years when they got fadeup of hiding he handed him self over to the police. Stories like this is endless.
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 4:24pm On Aug 26, 2013
Tantoo: @Sagamite,
My bro, I see you are still fighting the good fight, well done. We must stand firm on the truth, folks like they can continue to live a lie, which most Bongo folks do. Always prepared to attack the messenger rather than the message. The typical Nigerian disease.

Typical comments
My Governor is a thief, ehen, na im first thief abi na im thief pass? after all im build road

My friend just commit fraud, ehen what is the big deal, shine your eye make you chops your own.

My neighbour wife just phuck to get that job, So? if you want get better job na wetin you go do be that.

Buhari and Utomi are honest people, let us vote for them. No way, they cannot win so I will not waste my vote.

And the list goes on and on

Forever making excuses for our failure, never accepting what is so obvious to everyone but ourselves. My brother, I tire, rather that deal with the issues the Oyibo boy has raise, folks are trying to discredit him, even when we stand in a position of no credibility, not as if there is anything actually to boast about.

Well said, bro.

Unfortunately that is how fucktards and products of failed education system respond to issues.
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 4:28pm On Aug 26, 2013
skimarvel: guess u've resorted to self praise since i didn't succumb to ur dead thinking....
To all oda nigerians & nairalanders who have decided to tink NIGERIA iz d only country dented wit corruptiön...u re all bastards..go to china nd find out aw a top official has bin siphoning public funds...italy is no different...buh nigerians would always be on guard to praise other countries buh wash their own dirty linen in public...;-(;-(;-(weeping 4 nigerians

You are a person!

A product of a failed education system.

The only way they respond to facts, figures and evidence when put forward to destroy their moronic arguments is defiance, conjectures and sophism. grin grin grin grin

Can you compare the same Nigerian to China or Italy, cretin?

That is why I called you a person when you said degree of corruption is irrelevant. Only a product of a failed education system can come up with such an argument. Can you see I am your God now?

person! grin
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by skimarvel: 4:41pm On Aug 26, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

A product of a failed education system.

The only way they respond to facts, figures and evidence when put forward to destroy their moronic arguments is defiance, conjectures and sophism. grin grin grin grin

Can you compare the same Nigerian to China or Italy, cretin?

That is why I called you a person when you said degree of corruption is irrelevant. Only a product of a failed education system can come up with such an argument. Can you see I am your God now?

person! grin
GOD my foot.....av wasted enof valuable tym on u bastard son of a useless father...until u learn to defend ur own and av a sense of pride,u re nt worth gracing d surface of planet earth
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 4:47pm On Aug 26, 2013
skimarvel: GOD my foot.....av wasted enof valuable tym on u bastard son of a useless father...until u learn to defend ur own and av a sense of pride,u re nt worth gracing d surface of planet earth

You see. Fucktardious product of a failed education system. grin

One of the fucktards that welcomed Alams back hope triumphantly after escaping in women's attire because "he is our own".

One of the fucktards that named a stadium after murderous, thieving Abacha because "he is our own".

One of the fucktards that wore Aso Ebi outside the court to support Bode Thomas because "he is our own".

One of the fucktards that celebrated Ibori's birthday while he is in jail for looting them because "he is our own".

Worship your God! angry

3 Likes

Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by occam(m): 4:48pm On Aug 26, 2013
plasgidy: Most things this guy abserved about nigeria is truth, however corruption is corruption when ever where ever, in uk his country there is corruption serious one's as well their mps are claiming thousands of pounds in expensis and accomodations which never existed.

Years back when i was working with js sainsburys there was a manager his position was very high this guys was rocking some serious deals such as saleing company vehicle i mean brand new truck heads and trailers of plasma tvs and he will simply declear them as missing stocks, this deals went on for years b4 he was ask to resighn.

Their are so many things like this in uk but vnnnntime. Not let state all, what shop lifting

Seriously? you're comparing a British MP who inflated his expense account to corruption in Nigeria?

Dude, corruption has infested every facet of Nigeria, the country is almost grinding to a halt. From young to old every Nigerian is feeling the harrowing effects of this uniquely Nigerian corruption Fact: A British citizen is living a far superior quality of life than an average Nigerian.
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Tantoo: 4:55pm On Aug 26, 2013
Sagamite:

You see. Fucktardious product of a failed education system. grin

One of the fucktards that welcomed Alams back hope triumphantly after escaping in women's attire because "he is our own".

One of the fucktards that named a stadium after murderous, thieving Abacha because "he is our own".

One of the fucktards that wore Aso Ebi outside the court to support Bode Thomas because "he is our own".

One of the fucktards that celebrate's Ibori's birthday while he is in jail for looting them because "he is our own".

Worship your God! angry

Tell them, after all no be Ibori thief pass. some idiots were busy celebrating the thief, while he was on prison duty scrubbing toilet. What a phucking joke
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Abariwiseman: 4:58pm On Aug 26, 2013
we don hear!
thank you.
I suggest you start writing about how your country can come out of economic depression.
you should be ashame, while china, india and other nations are busy making big business in africa, your so called britain has nothing to show
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 5:07pm On Aug 26, 2013
Tantoo:

Tell them, after all no be Ibori thief pass. some idiots were busy celebrating the thief, while he was on prison duty scrubbing toilet. What a phucking joke

We have many fucktards like skimarvel in Nigeria. And when I said this, awon gentleman Katsumoto thought I was being mean:

https://www.nairaland.com/376162/mba-lagoos-business-school-lbs/1#6956697

If I had the powers, I would match mutherfuckers like him into a bush and pop one hot 2 inch bore lead flying at high velocity into their brains one by one.
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by plasgidy: 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2013
occam:

Seriously? you're comparing a British MP who inflated his expense account to corruption in Nigeria?

Dude, corruption has infested every facet of Nigeria, the country is almost grinding to a halt. From young to old every Nigerian is feeling the harrowing effects of this uniquely Nigerian corruption Fact: A British citizen is living a far superior quality of life than an average Nigerian.

my dear, i did'nt say we ar'nt corrupt but corruption is corruption and i did say most things the observed about nijar if fact but in his country corruption is obvious as well. My friend i live and work with this ppl i know them very well, why are we called third world is all this things we will get there nigeria is fifity yers old while britain is over. 400 yers old its a very big gap ok..
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 5:27pm On Aug 26, 2013
plasgidy:
my dear, i did'nt say we ar'nt corrupt but corruption is corruption and i did say most things the observed about nijar if fact but in his country corruption is obvious as well. My friend i live and work with this ppl i know them very well, why are we called third world is all this things we will get there nigeria is fifity yers old while britain is over. 400 yers old its a very big gap ok..

It is very generous for them to call us 3rd world. At best we are 5th world, if not 7th world.

Imagine them putting us in the same bracket as Argentina, Malaysia, Tunisia, Saudi Arabia and likes? What a joke.
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:40pm On Aug 26, 2013
mars123: solution 1:for just 3 years let us forget our tribe and religion in judging right or wrong.
Solution 2:for just 3 years if u don't have the qualification for a specific job/u aren't putting efforts in what you do for ur work/country,stay away from it.
Solution 3:for just 3 years don't speak favourably/elect ur brother into a position that he will ruin/spoil.
Solution 4:for just 3 years let people in Nigeria who are caught to break the law be made to face the FULL WRATH of the law...accountability is key!
Solution 5:in any election do not vote a less qualified candidate because of his party,tribe,religion or geo-political zone...obasanjo can never beat the likes of Donald Duke in a presidential election in any serious country!...we can solve most of our problems in just three years!
well said.
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:42pm On Aug 26, 2013
mars123: solution 1:for just 3 years let us forget our tribe and religion in judging right or wrong.
Solution 2:for just 3 years if u don't have the qualification for a specific job/u aren't putting efforts in what you do for ur work/country,stay away from it.
Solution 3:for just 3 years don't speak favourably/elect ur brother into a position that he will ruin/spoil.
Solution 4:for just 3 years let people in Nigeria who are caught to break the law be made to face the FULL WRATH of the law...accountability is key!
Solution 5:in any election do not vote a less qualified candidate because of his party,tribe,religion or geo-political zone...obasanjo can never beat the likes of Donald Duke in a presidential election in any serious country!...we can solve most of our problems in just three years!
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by plasgidy: 5:45pm On Aug 26, 2013
Sagamite:

It is very generous for them to call us 3rd world. At best we are 5th world, if not 7th world.

Imagine them putting us in the same bracket as Argentina, Malaysia, Tunisia, Saudi Arabia and likes? What a joke.

nija go better one day only if they allow this shoeless man to put some things right before the born scater take over and continue where they stoped, do you believe that the mr shoeless can fix some of the mess in nigeria?
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 5:48pm On Aug 26, 2013
plasgidy:

nija go better one day only if they allow this shoeless man to put some things right before the born scater take over and continue where they stoped, do you believe that the mr shoeless can fix some of the mess in nigeria?

Who is Shoeless man or Mr Shoeless?
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by plasgidy: 5:53pm On Aug 26, 2013
Sagamite:

Who is Shoeless man or Mr Shoeless?

president gej gcfr of nigeria
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 26, 2013
skimarvel: guess u've resorted to self praise since i didn't succumb to ur dead thinking....
Dumb monkey, it's not that there's no corruption anywhere else it's that those place have put a deterrent in place; even the writer of the article stated that much. Nigeria's case is no one is scared to be punished if they've been found pilfering, in other climes the fear of prison or death has reduced it to significantly manageable levels.
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by occam(m): 6:02pm On Aug 26, 2013
plasgidy:

You assume we'll catch up with the Brits or Americans. We may not if the level of corruption remains unabated. You think those countries are slowing down?

For instance capacity utilization rate in those economies is near 80% and Nigeria is less than 50%. Why? corruption is dragging us down.

First thing first; disinfect the corrupt Nigerian society, than maybe we can aspire to catch them
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 26, 2013
plasgidy: in uk his country there is corruption serious one's as well their mps are claiming thousands of pounds in expensis and accomodations which never existed.

Their are so many things like this in uk but time will Not let me state all, what of shop lifting. What of the kennuist man insurance froud a man and his wife planed to dupe an insurance company. Millions of pounds by faking his death
Both examples u gave are of theft not corruption. Besides, will those two get punished or will they walk like if they lived in Nigeria?
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 26, 2013
Mitch D Leo: I understand your Feeling but who will bring Order and peace to Naija if we keep running Away from our Fatherland. Let us start learning from our mistakes and try to make Naija better.
YOU really will be able to live amongst a people that'll mock a man like Buhari but praise a corrupt goon like GEJ? Well, I'm guessing u was born and raised around them so u can probably stand them for more that 8 seconds.
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 6:21pm On Aug 26, 2013
plasgidy:

president gej gcfr of nigeria

Tell me one position where you have seen this person achieve something in. Somewhere where he has excelled and shown leadership qualities.

Please I wait.
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 26, 2013
Nah...

But foolish Nigerians will rather vote for such people than the likes of Donald Duke, Fashola, Pat Utomi etc. This are men who, with or without politics, they can survive and hold their own.

Sagamite:

Tell me one position where you have seen this person achieve something in. Somewhere where he has excelled and shown leadership qualities.

Please I wait.
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 6:44pm On Aug 26, 2013
plasgidy, while at it, state the top 5 things you think are priority to put right in Nigeria and then follow it with why you think the Silverback Gorilla cretin called Jonathan is capable and the one to put it right.

I wait.
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by plasgidy: 6:45pm On Aug 26, 2013
Sagamite:

Please I wait.
i dont think you are living jupiter. However let me list few. Our roads are wearing new look our airport are being re built salaries are paid when duo electricsity is geting better our rail ways is being revamped,etc etc aggriculture is producing enough food today.
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2013
2s£xy:
Nah...
But foolish Nigerians will rather vote for such people than the likes of Donald Duke, Fashola, Pat Utomi etc. This are men who, with or without politics, they can survive and hold their own.

I warned them not to vote for this dumb person.

https://www.nairaland.com/557181/cnn-isha-sesay-disrespecful-nigerian-president/4#7240264
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 26, 2013
What about Health?

Education?

Agriculture?

Security?

Dilapidating government property.

How long do roads last in Nigeria after construction? But a man who nobody wished to listen to has a solution to repeated road rehabilitation with his chemical formula.

This man has decried the neglect of his findings to put an end to wastage in road rehabilitation.

plasgidy:
i dont think you are living jupiter. However let me list few. Our roads are wearing new look our airport are being re built salaries are paid when duo electricsity is geting better our rail ways is being revamped,etc etc
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 7:07pm On Aug 26, 2013
plasgidy:
i dont think you are living jupiter. However let me list few. Our roads are wearing new look our airport are being re built salaries are paid when duo electricsity is geting better our rail ways is being revamped,etc etc aggriculture is producing enough food today.

Which roads? Which airport? Which electricity? Which railway?

To what standard? At what cost? When were they done? Before elections?

You think you are speaking to a product of a failed education system? You think I am the type to jubilate about mediocrity being the highest attainable standard? You think my EDUCATION is of the quality to be bamboozled by squandering, inefficient, substandard projects?

Emi Sagamite?

Have you seen UK roads? Is that what Jonathan is giving you? And I bet the cost of the mediocre shiiit he is giving you cost 4 times the road in the UK.

Is it a railway service that it takes 31 hours to travel from Lagos to Kano you want me to call achievement? In 2013?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-21364541

See the platform of your train stations:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9V6tNXA6fI

That is modern platform? That is user friendly? Diabled people will use that? And I know you know we have many of those (disabled).

You can bet they spent billions on building that train station.

Don't even trigger me to go into electricity or the national shames you call airports.

https://www.nairaland.com/1051990/rick-ross-hold-me-back/2#12238300
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Pukkah: 7:11pm On Aug 26, 2013
plasgidy:

As you're making up this bogus list, do you care to list the amount spent on each of them and the results achieved?
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 26, 2013
You warned them? But my roommates at school then almost fought me when the arguement ensued as I was against the vote.

Just like the moronic cretins in their thousands who voted out of sentiments and illogical reasoning plated with tribalism, his point arguement was that he is a southerner, the first of its kind to mount the mantle of leadership as the president.

How foolish?

The so called messiah didn't do anything to avert further killing of innocent lives in North all along until just a few months ago when half of the year was almost gone and 2014 is near,the year for campaigning and rally...

How wicked to play politics with the lives of innocent souls?

To the man who called people bastard because they spoke against his president, the blood of those who died in the north rest on you and your likes who voted for the puppet!
Sagamite:

I warned them not to vote for this dumb person.

https://www.nairaland.com/557181/cnn-isha-sesay-disrespecful-nigerian-president/4#7240264

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS / Why OBJ, Jonathan, Other Former Leaders Boycotted May 29, June 12 – Shehu Sani / Man Regretted Donating 2000 To Buhari In 2015 & He Immediately Got Refunded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.