Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,434 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria (39943 Views)

See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria / Nigeria Decides: Presidential Elections Prediction With Indepth Analysis. / Real Cost Of Fuel - An Indepth Analysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 29, 2013
I am outrightly confused by what he wrote...

King, please elucidate... sad
Sagamite:

You are a person!

So these bunch of moronic conjectures you pulled from your cretinous arsse is your evidence Igbos are stopping you from arresting GEJ?

You are a cretinous product of a failed education system.

Are these the kind of junk conjectures you used to pass from school in Nigeria? And you think you can bring such junk to a public forum?

Before I even moronically destroy your dumb arsse but stating simple facts you appear not to know, let me toy with you a bit.

Explain to me how GEJ is "pitting tribes" against each other. How is he "stoking the flames"?

How is the "historical distrust of the Nigerian state being used to its fullest advantage by the Nigerian President"?
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2013
2s£xy:

He pulled opinions full of conjectures and delusions from the deepest labyrinth of his arsse, how the fck did you expect to understand? grin
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by asha80(m): 4:59pm On Aug 29, 2013
Sagamite:

He pulled opinions full of conjectures and delusions from the deepest labyrinth of his arsse, how the fck did you expect to understand? grin
guy you still dey nairaland?...missed those cretin,person insults.
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 5:58pm On Aug 29, 2013
asha 80: guy you still dey nairaland?...missed those cretin,person insults.

Hey, bruv. You Good? I just re-engaged about 4 days ago after a while ago. grin
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 29, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

So these bunch of moronic conjectures you pulled from your cretinous arsse is your evidence Igbos are stopping you from arresting GEJ?

You are a cretinous product of a failed education system.

Are these the kind of junk conjectures you used to pass from school in Nigeria? And you think you can bring such junk to a public forum?

Before I even moronically destroy your dumb arsse but stating simple facts you appear not to know, let me toy with you a bit.

Explain to me how GEJ is "pitting tribes" against each other. How is he "stoking the flames"?

How is the "historical distrust of the Nigerian state being used to its fullest advantage by the Nigerian President"?
Ummm dummy, I've never "lived" in Nigeria for an extended period. U can either go on ranting like a rabid coyote, or u can rebut my position. Obviously that's ur third world education and attitude in full action. Smh
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2013
2s£xy:

I should "Educate" you on ur own country?! If u don't get anything that I wrote, ask someone or two to read and see if they comprehend and can explain it to you.
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 11:20pm On Aug 29, 2013
kingoflag: Ummm dummy, I've never "lived" in Nigeria for an extended period. U can either go on ranting like a rabid coyote, or u can rebut my position. Obviously that's ur third world education and attitude in full action. Smh

You are a person!

I should rebut your position? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Is that how you passed in your school? grin grin grin

Your teachers taught you to give moronic opinions from your arsse without any evidence and then gave you 100%? grin

That is how you debated in your bastion of idiocy school? Everyone pulled crap from their arsses and you exchanged it? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:06am On Aug 30, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

I should rebut your position? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Is that how you passed in your school? grin grin grin

Your teachers taught you to give moronic opinions from your arsse without any evidence and then gave you 100%? grin

That is how you debated in your bastion of idiocy school? Everyone pulled crap from their arsses and you exchanged it? grin grin grin grin grin
lmao Sagamite give it up, abeg. I made my point all u can do is agree or disagree, E-Thugging won't do u nada. If u disagree state why u disagree. My position is clear, concise and to the point. I don't see why ure insistent on being a blockhead.
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 9:37am On Aug 30, 2013
kingoflag: lmao Sagamite give it up, abeg. I made my point all u can do is agree or disagree, E-Thugging won't do u nada. If u disagree state why u disagree. My position is clear, concise and to the point. I don't see why ure insistent on being a blockhead.

Me? Trying to change your mind?

You think that is all I am here trying to do? You think I am that cold-hearted to the point I have no empathy for the state of my fellow man?

No, mate. What I am trying to do is better than that.

I am helping you. I am doing what I do best. I am taking you through a self-realisation process.

I am making you finally realise what you are: A professional person.

I am sure by now you have reached that point:

https://www.nairaland.com/1407845/expatriates-indepth-analysis-corruption-nigeria/10#17679651
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Tayeni(m): 10:44am On Aug 30, 2013
Sagamite:

You think that is all I am here trying to do? You think I am that cold-hearted to the point I have no empathy for the state of my fellow man?

No, mate. What I am trying to do is better than that.

I am helping you. I am doing what I do best. I am taking you through a self-realisation process.

I am making you finally realise what you are: A professional person.

I am sure by now you have reached that point:

https://www.nairaland.com/1407845/expatriates-indepth-analysis-corruption-nigeria/10#17679651
sagamite .......I'm tired of reading d word; person! You both should keep it civil now. This sort of thread should b an intellectual debate instead of a beer palour brawl you both hv made it.
Although, I find his point of view annoying too.
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 30, 2013
Sagamite:

loool Who said anything about u trying to change my mind? It's obvious ur biggest problem is comprehension. I said "stop being a blockhead". Go back a nd reread what I wrote.
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 5:47pm On Aug 30, 2013
I thought over 1, 000, 000 people would have viewed this topic by now.
I bet if the guy was talking about his sexual escapades, the page views would have been over 100, 000 plus.

1 Like

Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 5:53pm On Aug 30, 2013
kingoflag: loool Who said anything about u trying to change my mind? It's obvious ur biggest problem is comprehension. I said "stop being a blockhead". Go back a nd reread what I wrote.

No, you are a person. There is nothing to comprehend from the moronic rubbish you pulled from your arsse.

Your moronic arsse can as well say it was the Igbos that gassed people in Syria. Cretin!
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by ono(m): 2:18pm On Aug 31, 2013
Orikinla: I thought over 1, 000, 000 people would have viewed this topic by now.
I bet if the guy was talking about his sexual escapades, the page views would have been over 100, 000 plus.

Bros, for wia. I requested that this be made front page material for a whole month....which side..It's stuff like ''See Obasanjo wearing a T-shirt'', '' COZA and Ese Walters'', ''Wedding photos of an unknown Nigerian'' and other shitty things that's at the front page of my dear Nairaland.

If the admin guys don't deem this as front page material - for a whole year (hahaha), how in the world will people read it?
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by tosin2013: 10:42am On Sep 03, 2013
Sagamite. Thanks for successfully ruining the thread.

U keep claiming u got quality education, yet u can't express urself without bhaving like a spoilt kindergaten girl!

Kudos to all those who didn't insult back, guess any neutral can pick d real cretin tongue

Meanwhile, ono pls rem dat yes naija is horrible ryt now and no clear view of a way out, yet only true men who stay n fight for d triumph of good are heroes!

Evry1 else, d way forward is to keep discussing n educating others on d effects of corruption n nepotism n trubalism!

For those who will insult as response, don't bother I won't b reading it!

Peace out!
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 11:00am On Sep 03, 2013
tosin2013: Sagamite. Thanks for successfully ruining the thread.

U keep claiming u got quality education, yet u can't express urself without bhaving like a spoilt kindergaten girl!

Kudos to all those who didn't insult back, guess any neutral can pick d real cretin tongue

Meanwhile, ono pls rem dat yes naija is horrible ryt now and no clear view of a way out, yet only true men who stay n fight for d triumph of good are heroes!

Evry1 else, d way forward is to keep discussing n educating others on d effects of corruption n nepotism n trubalism!

For those who will insult as response, don't bother I won't b reading it!

Peace out!

You are a person!

Don't pick up your pen and notepad and jot down my words of wisdom, then you would wonder in future why you are a failure in life, cretin.
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by 401kk: 10:23am On Jan 28, 2015
For those of you hoping Buhari or the APC will change nigeria. This thread is for you
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by blackfase(m): 12:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
Oyinbo dude gives tacit credence to the decade long argument IBB is chief progenitor of institutional corruption in the land. What a sad indictment.... sad

1 Like

Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by blackfase(m): 12:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
Chai! Military kua? Ah my broda, if you kno what is good for us you wont wish. Which of the khaki men do you hav in mind? I hope not the same set of Generals that hav been feastin on our security budget a la fight on BH. Our military, just like their civilian politicians hav lost their moral marbles.....

BoboYekini:
@post, I think that now when even foreigners cringe at the degree of corruption, poverty and hopelessness that pervades Nigeria, I think it is time for the military to take over.
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Sweetguy25: 1:55pm On Mar 21, 2015
Best analysis of Nigeria ever.
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Sweetguy25: 11:06am On Apr 03, 2015
Still the best thread on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by jamesibor: 7:02am On Apr 08, 2017
Sweetguy25:
Still the best thread on nairaland.

You can say that again.
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by dataideas: 1:23pm On Dec 20, 2017
In as much Magu and his EFCC feel energized and gingerized, please you need to get it right so that all these will outlive you. You don't want to leave office and start complaining about how your programs failed because it was actually designed to fail from the very beginning. Fight corruption by dealing with the root causes and still going after the big thieves. Those big thieves started small, as children, as kids; so there is a need to also prepare the next generation not to take to corruption. If you like bring in a course/subject and name it Corruption 101, whichever the case, deal with it the foundational causes.

EFCC Might Need an Explanation on Corruption
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 22, 2021
mascot87:
[s]If not that I believed God created me to be a Nigerian for a purpose,I would have said I regret to be a Nigerian. angry[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Airforce Acquires Honker Scorpion Vehicles To Tackle Terrorism / What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos / Lady Who Was Shot Dead During #EndSARS Protest In Awka, Buried Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.