Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria (39958 Views)

See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria / Nigeria Decides: Presidential Elections Prediction With Indepth Analysis. / Real Cost Of Fuel - An Indepth Analysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by VoltaireQ: 9:46pm On Aug 25, 2013
Sagamite:

Eh-ehn! You are a person and you are proving it.

If I am a nobody, what are you then considering how moronic I have proved you are? grin

At least I have achieved an education that ensures I don't speak in textspeak and I don't take pride in a President I think is wealthy from civil service work?

Cretin, this is what happens when I turn on people. After a while, after their defiance, after the pummeling, it always comes to a self-realisation period where deep inside they say to themselves "God, this guy is right. I am really stuupid. I am super dumb and Nigerian education has destroyed my ability to think and reason on issues". grin

Maybe the self-realisation thinking would not be in such good English though, it might be in Pidgin English for most fucktards like you. grin
grin grin[size=8pt][/size]

2 Likes

Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by skimarvel: 10:00pm On Aug 25, 2013
Sagamite:

If I am a nobody, what are you then considering how moronic I have proved you are? grin

At least I have achieved an education that ensures I don't speak in textspeak and I don't take pride in a President I think is wealthy from civil service work?

Cretin, this is what happens when I turn on people. After a while, after their defiance, after the pummeling, it always comes to a self-realisation period where deep inside they say to themselves "God, this guy is right. I am really stuupid. I am super dumb and Nigerian education has destroyed my ability to think and reason on issues". grin

Maybe the self-realisation thinking would not be in such good English though, it might be in Pidgin English for most fucktards like you. grin
DO U KNW WOT U ARE..
A SLAVE-who iz bin forced to do d bidding of the white man
A COWARD-who ran away 4rm d struggles lyf av got to offer
-A FOOL-who will die toiling 4 d whyte man..yl they re probably laffin their ass òff @ u...
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by skimarvel: 10:01pm On Aug 25, 2013
Sagamite:

DO U KNW WOT U ARE..
-A FOOL-who will die toiling 4 d whyte man..yl they re probably laffin their ass òff @ u...
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 25, 2013
there is no better way to describe nigeria than what this guy has done. he really hit the nail on the head. corruption affects all levels from the street urchin to the (coughs.....)

even if you remove all the leaders and replace them with people randomly selected from the population, the situation would still remain the same.

and what obtains now is democratic corruption. more people have the opportunity to loot public funds, not just some few people as it was during the military regime.

honestly, only God can save the few level-headed ones from this quagmire.

2 Likes

Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:16pm On Aug 25, 2013
This guy is 90% right.
I don't know how to describe corruption in Nigeria.
I don't know the kinda solution to offer.
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by dotman(m): 10:55pm On Aug 25, 2013
Rossikk: A lot of what the guy says is wrong, such as that peoples' lives have not improved since the military, and that democracy has delivered no dividends etc etc. Typical shallow analysis by a person who's never lived in Nigeria, but is just a visitor who now thinks he knows everything.

Please apart from GSM, kindly point out the positives that this nation has experienced since the military guys. Its people like you that wen u see your fellow tribal man stealing, you say leave am na our people. This dude rightly pointed out what was majorly wrong with this country, and the only response you can give is he has a shallow understanding of the country. Ok you that has deep knowledge, explain oo.

I have worked with this so called expats, and most of them do the job that a Nigerian graduate can do and they get paid $2000 per day. Most of them just have certificates from technical schools o, and they r here milking the country dry and our stupid leaders dont seems to have time check that out. Go to angola, no expart can get a one year visa straight without going back to his county first, but here we have exparts 20 yrs and they wld not pass knowledge down to the black man cos they dont want to loose there jobs.

Brother, everything is wrong with this clueless country

1 Like

Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Reference(m): 11:01pm On Aug 25, 2013
I've always said the power of corruption is the strength of numbers. That is the proportion of a populace engaged in this sin. After the biblical floods Noah representing probably a miniscle fraction of humanity at that time, planted a vine, made booze, got drunk and defiled himself.

That one man came to symbolize the collective guilt of all humanity and thinga didn't get better but grew progressively worse from then on. Nigeria has an identical problem. How can we steer people one by one away from our collective destructive path.
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by braveheart2012(m): 11:31pm On Aug 25, 2013
Jonathan!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I stopped reading this thread once I saw this. It has made my day. My new favorite word is Jonathan.

Sagamite, I see you're still going strong at this game. You never tire? Chai! I still remember those days when I wasted my energy trying to teach you some bloody common sense. But you're strong-headed he-goat from the ghettos of Sagamu. The devil himself can't make you change. Keep the aluta spirit burning oh! As for me, I don retire from my days of active NL duty. It was fun while it lasted but now I have $$$ to make and Seun can't afford my time.

The British expat isn't saying anything new. I just wish Nigerians could just see through the lies they are fed at churches and mosques every week to see just how terrible and dire the situation has become. When the West designed democracy, they didn't have kleptocratic anarchy in mind (i.e. government of "every man for himself" ). Those Nigerians that are still clinging to the hope that we can get out of our current mess without military intervention are already too late. Nigeria is already fully militarized. It started in response to MEND and intensified with Boko Haram. The Nigerian police force is too weak/corrupt to deal with the security situation. Guess who has been maintaining whatever semblance of order still exists? The military! Do you think the military is doing all this out of honor and duty? Think again! Guess who is reaping the largest rewards from oil bunkering? The military! That's why Jonathan is turning a blind eye. We are already under the military. Jonathan is just window-dressing.
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by ono(m): 11:37pm On Aug 25, 2013
braveheart2012: Guess who has been maintaining whatever semblance of order still exists? The military! Do you think the military is doing all this out of honor and duty? Think again! Guess who is reaping the largest rewards from oil bunkering? The military! That's why Jonathan is turning a blind eye. We are already under the military. Jonathan is just window-dressing.

You sound like an old NL guy - with a new name. Care to tell those of us 'old hands' who you are?

Now, can you shed some light on this military reaping oil bunkering thing? We thought it's all about some ''faceless'' militants!
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by killuminati(m): 11:38pm On Aug 25, 2013
I don attain my canadian green card I got tear/burn my nigerian P tongue

1 Like

Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 11:40pm On Aug 25, 2013
skimarvel: DO U KNW WOT U ARE..

Typical rants of a product of an education system. grin grin grin grin grin

If I was using textspeak like a person like you, then maybe I can be a slave to the whiteman. I am well educated. grin

You realise you are dumb now, don't you? grin
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 11:48pm On Aug 25, 2013
ogaju007: This makes me so happy. This is what you get when you decide to hire foreigners with the notion that they're always know better when in actual fact, if he/she was so good at what he does, he wouldn't have come to Nigeria in the first place. After all his rattle, he decided to sign on for another three years.

No matter how substandard you can even dare to think he is, he would me miles ahead of a majority of the people we have in the Nigerian professional work-force (the "we don try" international standard contributors). Nigerians (and black people) generally never strive to be the best they can be, they are very happy being mediocre and celebrating it.

Look at the fucktards celebrating the rubbish substandard so-called "international" airport built by thieves for, I am sure, 4 times the cost of a world-class one:

https://www.nairaland.com/1410535/pictures-first-international-flight-enugu

skimarvel would say: "Ah, we have an international airport, Jonathan is so great. We are progressing".

1 Like

Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by PECO4KING(m): 12:01am On Aug 26, 2013
Rossikk:

Thank you. So because we have not turned to Japan or Germany, it means we've made no progress? For your information on many things you mentioned we have improved, such as infant mortality rates, poverty rates, and even access to clean drinking water. Evidence:

http://www.unicef.org/infobycountry/nigeria_statistics.html

Even the World Bank the other day admitted that poverty was reducing in Nigeria. What about the roads and rail? What about communications? Was it not under the military that all the infrastructure crumbled, something we're now fixing to great acclaim by Nigerians? Will your foreign visitor/writer know any of this? Afterall he just pops in and out and can write anything.

Think before you write. Is there boko hara during military regime,kippings, the roads are still bad,power supply still the same. Food increasing. Please before u talk always consider the poor and other state. Because Abuja power supply is fair and the road are good.
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by adanny01(m): 12:09am On Aug 26, 2013
The blunt truth is that, only a seasoned, dedicated and honest military dictator can set Nigeria and Nigerians on the right path.

Although, with the current trend, that will not be feasible considering the sanctions the country will face with any military intervention.

Democratically, Nigeria will continue to plunge.

Not forgetting that corruption has found its way into the military already. In no distant future, after corruption has consumed the military as the last lifeline, there will be no going back for the country.
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by mars123(m): 1:41am On Aug 26, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: This guy is 90% right.
I don't know how to describe corruption in Nigeria.
I don't know the kinda solution to offer.
solution 1:for just 3 years let us forget our tribe and religion in judging right or wrong.
Solution 2:for just 3 years if u don't have the qualification for a specific job/u aren't putting efforts in what you do for ur work/country,stay away from it.
Solution 3:for just 3 years don't speak favourably/elect ur brother into a position that he will ruin/spoil.
Solution 4:for just 3 years let people in Nigeria who are caught to break the law be made to face the FULL WRATH of the law...accountability is key!
Solution 5:in any election do not vote a less qualified candidate because of his party,tribe,religion or geo-political zone...obasanjo can never beat the likes of Donald Duke in a presidential election in any serious country!...we can solve most of our problems in just three years!

4 Likes

Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by collinsn007(m): 4:39am On Aug 26, 2013
Rossikk: A lot of what the guy says is wrong, such as that peoples' lives have not improved since the military, and that democracy has delivered no dividends etc etc. Typical shallow analysis by a person who's never lived in Nigeria, but is just a visitor who now thinks he knows everything.
u r those Nigerians coverd In blindness wat a shame
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 7:31am On Aug 26, 2013
mars123: solution 1:for just 3 years let us forget our tribe and religion in judging right or wrong.
Solution 2:for just 3 years if u don't have the qualification for a specific job/u aren't putting efforts in what you do for ur work/country,stay away from it.
Solution 3:for just 3 years don't speak favourably/elect ur brother into a position that he will ruin/spoil.
Solution 4:for just 3 years let people in Nigeria who are caught to break the law be made to face the FULL WRATH of the law...accountability is key!
Solution 5:in any election do not vote a less qualified candidate because of his party,tribe,religion or geo-political zone...obasanjo can never beat the likes of Donald Duke in a presidential election in any serious country!...we can solve most of our problems in just three years!

Well said!

1 Like

Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Dawinlove(m): 8:55am On Aug 26, 2013
and that does nt stop me from eating Amala
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by autchman144(m): 8:59am On Aug 26, 2013
Question: is Nigeria 100% bad? Isnt there @ least 1 good thing to write about? He didnt even meet 1 good person in Nigeria?
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 9:08am On Aug 26, 2013
autchman144: Question: is Nigeria 100% bad? Isnt there @ least 1 good thing to write about? He didnt even meet 1 good person in Nigeria?

You are a cretin, read the analysis again.

Fool, he did not find a good thing or meet a good person?
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by mandarin: 9:13am On Aug 26, 2013
BoboYekini: vile name calling? Someone outrightly lies and scoffs at such magnitude of suffering in the streets, tell me what greater evil is there? It quacks and waddles like a duck, ergo it is a duck.
Sometimes I think that the 'tiny' middle class are the most viciously evil group in Nigeria. I have seen countless cases where 'the rich middle class managers move against company drivers receiving benefits totaling $10( N1500) per week'. How many pay this same drivers N30,000 monthly, not because that is all they can afford, or because that is even a fair wage at all, but because they feel that is the maximum this 'inferior' drivers should get. Afterall the minimum wage is set at N18,000.
A country where being kind and good and honest is something to be ashamed of.

Oh mu God you are damn right!!!!!!! a million times over
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by skimarvel: 9:18am On Aug 26, 2013
Sagamite:

Typical rants of a product of an education system. grin grin grin grin grin

If I was using textspeak like a person like you, then maybe I can be a slave to the whiteman. I am well educated. grin

You realise you are dumb now, don't you? grin
i av come to a conclusion bout u....a man who tinks backward unlike men of ur age..a fool who swallows wot d whyte man says hook line nd sinker witout veryfing it...
Tell me the same whyte man dat says d african continent iz d fastest growing economy in d wörld will later come back nd xay we are d dark continent wit d least economic activities..
Sagamite(d name says a løt) av grown past d stone age where anyone will cook up statistics 4 me to believe so cöntinue to b spoonfed....
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Godmann(m): 9:20am On Aug 26, 2013
mars123: solution 1:for just 3 years let us forget our tribe and religion in judging right or wrong.

I have been saying this at different fora but people find it difficult to understand. The only solution to Nigerian Problem is leadership. It is the leadership that destroyed us and that same leadership can rebuild us.

I am happy with what the British guy said. All that he said is true. But he can never give us one answer - The Solution.

The Solution can come only when we understand the cause of our problem. All that we lament are manifestations of our problem. More like a malaria pateince lamenting of cold and headache. The sickness is Malaria and not either of the two.

I will start by the unique observation that Nigerians lack "class". We presently equate class with wealth; weather stolen or not. Maybe, I can see this clearly because I had a stint in my village while growing up. I observed the village as a "closed setting" less influenced by the Nigerianess of today.

The villagers are highly ignorant but with morality and classes well defined. Ones class is defined by family heritage/morals/history of hardwork etc. Stolen wealth is highly detested. The village meetings is a place where honour and intelligence is held on high grounds.

The above observation from my village is not at variance from what I observed at the North during my service year. A Nigerian yet to be polluted by the present manifestation of the Nigerian state is an honest man, less corrupt that those of us in the cities. So, corruption does not define Nigeria. It is the civilisation (given to us by the British and further cultivated by Nigerian leadership) with its concommitant governance that destroyed Nigeria.

When I say this, I say it with every conviction. I have observed sane decision taken by the villagers for the good of every body overruled by insane people who have better links to Abuja. When such liars/armed robbers/419er/election riggers/public office lotter can always have their ways over the people; helped by the deployment of Nigerian police; better access and control of the courts, etc; the people became helpless. Those that believe in morals see no more meaning in being upright. Overtime, morality lost its values.

I have seen retired civil servants who lived upright life get insulted by their kids for being unable to fulfile some financial obligations unlike those that stole from their position; in essence corruption pays in Nigeria as set up by the Government. I have seen former holders of public offices get insulted and abused by their own community for failing to abuse their office and acumulate wealth for themselves. Of course we all abuse our own people who get into positions but fail to fill every available office with "us" in neglect of other Nigerians. We know no fairness when it comes to "sharing our national cakes". We all have prefered accepting the lies told by our tribes men about Nigerian history than to establish the truth which may indict our tribesmen.

So, to be a bit technical; the Problem of today is born at the point when we lost the control of our life to a "foreign government". At that point, we have an institution called government which the ordinary people (the villagers) have no control over. The "FEW ELITES" who grabbed the control of that government during the process of Independence lacked the honesty and forsight to incoporated the people as a primary purpose of government. Remember that under colonisation whatever comes to us in terms of government dividence is a privilege and not a right. So when our Independence leaders and later day leaders came to power, the mentality of being "LORDS OVER US REMAINED". This is the root cause of our problem.

It is because of this, that a Nigerian police can afford to harras a Nigerian citizens unlike the British/American Police. The difference is traceable to their origin. Ours was a servant of a Forign power; their was a servant of the people. The task of re-orientating the police after Independence was that of our leaders. They failed. Either because of of lack of foresight; or driven by selfish interest. Remember when the colonialist left; they became the new lords like the colonialists; and this can be sweet. The police example was happened in every aspect of our national life.

That primarily is an abuse. So did every other abuse take its origin. I have evidences of corruption amnong those post Independence leaders. Theirs were minor; but they layed the foundation.

So, Nigeria got these bad because the Corrupt had the power, had the resources and disbused them in ciorrupt ways. These had the impact of redefining our laws.

Corruption becamse smartness to us; bribing became a law to us.

Remember every man wants to survive. That is a primary instinct in all of us. When the ways to survive become to be corrupt; all will take to it. The fault is with those who made corruption the only way of surviving. Also remember that emotion and material things rule over intelligence in an aaverage human. So whatever feeds them have more of the people. Corruption was allowed to feed the emotions and material wellbeing of Nigerians; and we all took to corruption.

Whenever "a different leaders emerge" and sends a different message; the people will react differently.

I don't know how we will do it. Even if we fold our hands; at some point Nature will compel all of us to do what is to be done. So, it is not just us, that will recreate Nigeria; the Natural forces will do it for us.

What we can do, is to help nature in recreating Nigeria. In doing this, we will minimise the human and material cost that will come with it.

How is nature going to do it. The hardship in the land is a consequence of the "stupid system" we have created. The hardship and disorderliness will continue until we reverse our steps. The hardships, insecurity, no jobs etc will continue until a point where either the leaderships learn to change; or the people's revolt. There may be several stages of revolution; it can take hundreds of years; but the laws of nature must be fulfilled.

But if we can be smart; we can take conscious actions to change the course of nature and our nation. That conscious action must be built on justice/fairness/sincerity by the leaders. I tell you, Obasanjo/Yar'adua/GEJ all, in their innermost hearts wants to change Nigeria. But the mistake they made is that they also want to "cheat", which they call "playing politics" to position themselves. But the "Negative" consequence of the "playing politics" always "over-runs" whatever good intentions thay have had.

Even Awo/Zik/Saduana all had "good intentions" but the little "cheating" they did in the name of "playing politics" to protect either their personal interest or tribe/group interest "as always" created greater negative consequences. This is the bane of all human relationships.

The primary thing in human relationship is "TRUST". It is more important than anything else. He that truely wants to start changing Nigeria must start from the "TOP" and must win the trust of all Nigerians. Some will say that it is not easy. It is. All you have to do is to prove that in all your decisions; that fairness matters most. Even when you make mistakes; people will understand.

I accept the "corrupt elites" will give you a fight. But if you are smart; you can always present your case well enough for the people to see.

For those that wants to change Nigeria; let try to be upright as individuals; and very importantly try to work for any capable hand who can be "intelligent/principled/fair/just" at all times. mark my words, at all times.

4 Likes

Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by leocentury2001(m): 9:29am On Aug 26, 2013
Nigeria is doomed how come a nation bless and endowed with so much human and natural potential has been marred with so much corruption mostly by our ruling elite it a pity I just hope our political apologist and Goodluck Jonathan gets to read this
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 9:30am On Aug 26, 2013
skimarvel: i av come to a conclusion bout u....a man who tinks backward unlike men of ur age..a fool who swallows wot d whyte man says hook line nd sinker witout veryfing it...
Tell me the same whyte man dat says d african continent iz d fastest growing economy in d wörld will later come back nd xay we are d dark continent wit d least economic activities..
Sagamite(d name says a løt) av grown past d stone age where anyone will cook up statistics 4 me to believe so cöntinue to b spoonfed....

You are a person!

Have you come to the conclusion you are dumb?

I asked you, is it the statistics you pulled from your arsse that we should believe? You ran! grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1407845/expatriates-indepth-analysis-corruption-nigeria/7#17665150

You are a person that thinks like a typical Nigerian product of a failed education system: Tribe, Race, Blood, Clan.

White people are individuals with individual opinions, person. They don't have to have the same opinions because they have the same skin colour, cretinous product of a failed education system. People should not have the same opinion or be responsible for another's actions because they are both (for example) Igbo, Fooool.

I am sure we have reached the point, long ago, you realised: "God, this guy is right. I am really stuupid. I am super dumb and Nigerian education has destroyed my ability to think and reason on issues". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That is what I do. I aid and guide fucktards in completing their self-realisation process. cheesy
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by mrborntodoit: 10:04am On Aug 26, 2013
Rossikk:

Thank you. So because we have not turned to Japan or Germany, it means we've made no progress? For your information on many things you mentioned we have improved, such as infant mortality rates, poverty rates, and even access to clean drinking water. Evidence:

http://www.unicef.org/infobycountry/nigeria_statistics.html

Even the World Bank the other day admitted that poverty was reducing in Nigeria. What about the roads and rail? What about communications? Was it not under the military that all the infrastructure crumbled, something we're now fixing to great acclaim by Nigerians? Will your foreign visitor/writer know any of this? Afterall he just pops in and out and can write anything.

That corrupt practise you profit from has closed your eyes.
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by successking: 10:07am On Aug 26, 2013
This is a narrow view of experience in oil and gas sector together with life in Lagos and so cannot be used as a premise for such conclusion.

In all, i am proud to be a Nigerian.

British had her own social vices before Nigeria was borne. If she came out of them, then Nigeria will certainly come out them in no distant time.

God bless my beloved nation NIGERIA.
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by sucess001(m): 10:07am On Aug 26, 2013
...the guy is soo on point!
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 10:07am On Aug 26, 2013
Example of them wanting 100%:

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/national-news/131055--drama-as-gov-suntai-returns-

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/stage-managed-arrival-acting-governor-shoved-aside-governor-suntai-smuggled-out-jalingo-ai

Even when they are brain-dead and cannot function, they still want 100% more on top of what they have already stolen.

This is the same person that was using public money to buy himself private jet while his people are one of the poorest, most illiterate and with one of the shortest life expectancies in Nigeria but the priority of his government was to buy private jet for himself.

And when he crashed in that jet, trust Nigerians to be praying for him. Professional fucktards!

Now when they are saying his deputy should take over so the government can continue functioning a little for the people, his crew say "Mba! That na our garri for 4 years and we want 100%".

Now I await Nigerian fucktards to open a thread on NL to celebrate his arrival and praise God.

This Oyinbo is too right!

5 Likes

Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 26, 2013

1 Like

Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by sucess001(m): 10:41am On Aug 26, 2013
trillville:

My guy, do we have better electricity?

Do we have tap water across the country?

Are we more secure?

Has the percentage of poor Nigerians reduced?

Has our infant mortality rate gotten better?

Have we become more industrialized?

Why do we like lying to ourselves !!!

We like lying to ourselves because of the gains of psycophacy and boot licking

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Ruga: Atiku Vs Femi Fani-Kayode On Twitter / I Can’t Be A Deputy Governor – Dino Melaye / EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.