Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria (39952 Views)

See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria / Nigeria Decides: Presidential Elections Prediction With Indepth Analysis. / Real Cost Of Fuel - An Indepth Analysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 26, 2013
gringringringringringringringrin

Oga Saga, please I ask for clemency on their behalf.

Chei... I missed all the fun while you were away and even felt you had been banned indefinitely.

School them, man.
Sagamite: Example of them wanting 100%:

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/national-news/131055--drama-as-gov-suntai-returns-

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/stage-managed-arrival-acting-governor-shoved-aside-governor-suntai-smuggled-out-jalingo-ai

Even when they are brain-dead and cannot function, they still want 100% more on top of what they have already stolen.

This is the same person that was using public money to buy himself private jet while his people are one of the poorest, most illiterate and with one of the shortest life expectancies in Nigeria but the priority of his government was to buy private jet for himself.

And when he crashed in that jet, trust Nigerians to be praying for him. Professional fucktards!

Now when they are saying his deputy should take over so the government can continue functioning a little for the people, his crew say "Mba! That na our garri for 4 years and we want 100%".

Now I await Nigerian fucktards to open a thread on NL to celebrate his arrival and praise God.

This Oyinbo is too right!
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 10:59am On Aug 26, 2013
2s£xy:
gringringringringringringringrin

Oga Saga, please I ask for clemency on their behalf.

Chei... I missed all the fun while you were away and even felt you had been banned indefinitely.

School them, man.

No one banned me o.

If I was banned indefinitely on NL, it would be NL's loss, not mine.

I would be on another platform sharp-sharp and no one in the world has my intellect plus the delivery genius to replicate me. I am a faultless logical and objective thinker! I am the common sense and Godly intellect virtuoso. I stand out with my idiosyncratic approaches. Na Baba God noni!
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by ono(m): 11:03am On Aug 26, 2013
Sagamite: Example of them wanting 100%:

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/national-news/131055--drama-as-gov-suntai-returns-

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/stage-managed-arrival-acting-governor-shoved-aside-governor-suntai-smuggled-out-jalingo-ai

Even when they are brain-dead and cannot function, they still want 100% more on top of what they have already stolen.

This is the same person that was using public money to buy himself private jet while his people are one of the poorest, most illiterate and with one of the shortest life expectancies in Nigeria but the priority of his government was to buy private jet for himself.

And when he crashed in that jet, trust Nigerians to be praying for him. Professional fucktards!

Now when they are saying his deputy should take over so the government can continue functioning a little for the people, his crew say "Mba! That na our garri for 4 years and we want 100%".

Now I await Nigerian fucktards to open a thread on NL to celebrate his arrival and praise God.

This Oyinbo is too right!

Spot on, ''very current'' example of the greed in Naija.
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by imauri: 11:08am On Aug 26, 2013
THE GOVERNMENT IS A BY-PRODUCT OF THE SOCIETY.... WHAT WE HAVE IN GOVERNMENT IS A GENERAL REPRESENTATION OF THE SOCIETY...THE PEOPLE.... LIKE IT OR NOT BUT UNFORTUNATELY THIS IS THE NIGERIAN IN US.... NIGERIANS DONT WANT CHANGE.. NIGERIANS DONT LIKE CHANGE... BRINGING CHANGE TO NIGERIA IS BRINGING A DEATH SENTENCE TO URSELF.....WE REFUSE TO CHANGE BUT WE WANT A BETTER COUNTRY.....dont lie to urself... pick one thing remarkable about the society.. apart from the madness for material posession at all cost...... this guy got it all right... unfortunate but true... hence its not the government to be held responsible ... it is us....

1 Like

Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by imauri: 11:10am On Aug 26, 2013
Kairoseki77: This man has a distorted view of Naija from working in the oil and gas industry. We ALL know that the Nigerian oil industry is one of the most corrupt institutions on planet earth. If I worked in oil and gas, and then encountered minor corruption out of the office, I would come to the same conclusion as the author - that we are hopelessly and desperately corrupt.

Outside of the oil and gas industry (and politics), Nigerians are much less corrupt. Money changers are a good example. The main driver for petty corruption is the massive poverty rate. The main cause of the poverty rate is lack of power. As someone heavily involved in Nigerian business, it is dam.n near impossible to to anything at all in a country with no power. It is 2013, and most modern business ventures need at least 24 hour power to even have a hope of succeeding. Try running even a simple grocery store without power, and you will see the challenge. Manufacturing is impossible!

It is not true that Nigeria hasn't improved. I can list over a 100 things in Lagos that have improved in the past two years alone.
delusion of grandeur
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by MitchDLeo(m): 11:42am On Aug 26, 2013
Travel around your Country and Tell me the percentage of Nigeria's improvement after 14 years of Democracy
Rossikk:

Thank you. So because we have not turned to Japan or Germany, it means we've made no progress? For your information on many things you mentioned we have improved, such as infant mortality rates, poverty rates, and even access to clean drinking water. Evidence:

http://www.unicef.org/infobycountry/nigeria_statistics.html

Even the World Bank the other day admitted that poverty was reducing in Nigeria. What about the roads and rail? What about communications? Was it not under the military that all the infrastructure crumbled, something we're now fixing to great acclaim by Nigerians? Will your foreign visitor/writer know any of this? Afterall he just pops in and out and can write anything.

Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by alajor(m): 11:42am On Aug 26, 2013
God help nigeria, nigerians help nigeria!
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 11:47am On Aug 26, 2013
Mitch D Leo: Travel around your Country and Tell me the percentage of Nigeria's improvement after 14 years of Democracy

The person gave a link to recent figures and said that is "evidence" that things are improving in Nigeria.

"Evidence"!

The cretin did not produce previous figures to make comparisons with current figures to see any sign of improvement. He just gave current figures and labelled it as "evidence".

And trust me, the person would claim he is a graduate o. That he has multiple degrees.

Walai, our education system na baaastard!
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 26, 2013
Thank you. The greatest problem we face as a nation is Nigerians. We can't even boast of anything... We are the ones plaguing this country.

Mitch D Leo: Travel around your Country and Tell me the percentage of Nigeria's improvement after 14 years of Democracy
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 26, 2013
Sagamite:

The person gave a link to recent figures and said that is "evidence" that things are improving in Nigeria.

"Evidence"!

The cretin did not produce previous figures to make comparisons with current figures to see any sign of improvement. He just gave current figures and labelled it as "evidence".

And trust me, the person would claim he is a graduate o. That he has multiple degrees.

Walai, our education system na baaastard!
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 11:58am On Aug 26, 2013
2s£xy:
Thank you. The greatest problem we face as a nation is Nigerians. We can't even boast of anything... We are the ones plaguing this country.

Ah, no get it wrong o, we can boast of empty boast o!

GIANT OF AFRICA! grin

1 Like

Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by MitchDLeo(m): 12:02pm On Aug 26, 2013
I understand your Feeling but who will bring Order and peace to Naija if we keep running Away from our Fatherland. Let us start learning from our mistakes and try to make Naija better.
stillwater:

This!
My feelings for Nigeria have been succinctly stated by this man. I really do not miss 'home'. I call my migration 'the great escape'. I prefer order and peace in my life.
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by MitchDLeo(m): 12:11pm On Aug 26, 2013
Yeah He tasted alright but dont forget I was Nigerians that asked him to Come to Our Land, and took care of hime Like a King. Brother we are the ones killing ourselves and we always try to blame it on someone else.
lynpetra:

*smiles*And how sure are you that he/she hasnt tasted our oil money? grin
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 12:14pm On Aug 26, 2013
Mitch D Leo: I understand your Feeling but who will bring Order and peace to Naija if we keep running Away from our Fatherland. Let us start learning from our mistakes and try to make Naija better.

Your leaders and the others that cannot "run away" (when they decide to stop kissing arsse and defending the cretins ruling them because he is from their tribe or just because they are too dumb).

A very close buddy of mine recently called because he was taking up a job in Nigeria and he was telling me he hopes to go there and make a change to the country through engagement in policy. I told him bluntly not to waste his time about making a change in Nigeria because those he wants to save from their suffering would be the first to beat him (if not kill him) FOR FREE for the people he is saving them from. They don't even need bribe, they just need to see you condemning the big man from their tribe and they will deal with you for attacking them (them as in attacking a man from their tribe is like attacking them). I told him the mentality is too fcked up for his grammar to make a difference. The only way he can make a difference is if he is a rich man because Nigerians respect money more than tribe.

Those of us that can "run away" will give you bountiful of moral support. We will only give financial support and even join you when majority of you wake up. Only few are awake at the moment. The rest need a lobotomy.

See these fucktards for example:

https://www.nairaland.com/1383611/james-iboris-55th-birthday-celebrated/4#17233943

https://www.nairaland.com/1383611/james-iboris-55th-birthday-celebrated/4#17235347

https://www.nairaland.com/1383611/james-iboris-55th-birthday-celebrated/4#17237988

1 Like

Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by MitchDLeo(m): 12:23pm On Aug 26, 2013
Are we not the ones making him live like a King yet majority of Our people live in poverty some will even do anything to achieve the goal of being his butler.
zaynie: I've alwaiz bin an ardent believer in " e go better" buh last week I found out dt d modern man(homo sapiens) actually was african n frm migration n interbreeding and natural selection, other races evolved. Den I stopped believin dt africa kan eva get better.d african ancestors of dose odha races improving in leapbounds had to leave africa in groups, dey moved far frm dre lands for a reason. Todae dose dt stayed behind still aff dre generations wallowing in corruption n all. Check out all african countries n guess what unifies us; leaders dt don't wanna leave dre seats, opposition dt don't mind killing ppl jes to make a statement,corruptions @ all levels,tribalism,nepotism,profit maximization @ d expense of ppl(imajin some1 tellin me dt I shdnt sell cheaper so dt I won't incur d wrath of awon iya"wink, witchcraft n voodooism,political unrest in abt 50% of african soil.
Check out d world map n look out ow beautifully n strategically placed africa is!discover d diverse ppl in it! CivilisAtion started in africa n yet we r stl called bushmen!our ancestors were unbelievably strong! Dey built d pyramids, lived in rocks hunted wiv barehands n survived in d jungles *imajin wot a typical african jungle must aff looked lyk den*
Dey aff left dre legacy!
What will we leave for generations to come?
What race will evolve from us?
In 2000 years tym what will be left of africa? Deserted lands or blood?
Will it be better?
Or will it hit rock bottom bfor it soars 1ce more?

Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 26, 2013
Bro, Fela say' my people dey inside bus, suffering and smiling. Everyday na d same thing: Suffering and smilling' I was just a kid while that song was often played at a nearby restaurant somewhere around Lawason.

Since that song was released and now, what has changed? NOTHING! I watched Femi reitirating what his father had said and how he never enjoyed power supply and his children as also suffering same now. How long shall we continue like this?

How about we suffer and frown? How about we say no more to this babarians?

But I know we wont. I have never seen a country as gullible as we Nigerians who could easily be sold at the click of a media hype.

In the last few weeks, GEJ's 'achievements' has graced the front page of NL and as usual, they have been praising him, which also equates to sure win come 2015. But do I need to remind you that it's because 2015 isn't far that all this so called commissioning are springing up? That is PDP's strategy and how they often play their politics. I know because we look at the track records of this bastards, it's the same pattern. After re-election, they cease to do anything.

OBJ did it, Gbenga Daniel did it, Luck Igbinedion(the worst) did it... Etc

GEJ didn't do anything all this while until now. Why?

My pain is that Nigerians have fallen for the trick again and PDP will win again.

Like I said, we the problem facing us.
Mitch D Leo: I understand your Feeling but who will bring Order and peace to Naija if we keep running Away from our Fatherland. Let us start learning from our mistakes and try to make Naija better.

2 Likes

Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 26, 2013
May God bless you and you ink of wisdom will NEVER run dry.

Nigerians are plagued with back-biting.
Sagamite:

Your leaders and the others that cannot "run away" (when they decide to stop kissing arsse and defending the cretins ruling them because he is from their tribe or just because they are too dumb).

A very close buddy of mine recently called because he was taking up a job in Nigeria and he was telling me he hopes to go there and make a change to the country through engagement in policy. I told him bluntly not to waste his time about making a change in Nigeria because those he wants to save from their suffering would be the first to beat him (if not kill him) FOR FREE for the people he is saving them from. They don't even need bribe, they just need to see you condemning the big man from their tribe and they will deal with you for attacking them (them as in attacking a man from their tribe is like attacking them). I told him the mentality is too fcked up for his grammar to make a difference. The only way he can make a difference is if he is a rich man because Nigerians respect money more than tribe.

Those of us that can "run away" will give you bountiful of moral support. We will only give financial support and even join you when majority of you wake up. Only few are awake at the moment. The rest need a lobotomy.

See these fucktards for example:

https://www.nairaland.com/1383611/james-iboris-55th-birthday-celebrated/4#17233943

https://www.nairaland.com/1383611/james-iboris-55th-birthday-celebrated/4#17235347

https://www.nairaland.com/1383611/james-iboris-55th-birthday-celebrated/4#17237988
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by MitchDLeo(m): 12:29pm On Aug 26, 2013
Is it not Atiku that brought Mikano wat makes yu so sure that GEJ has not invested in this Scam as well. Everyday we abuse and accuse Government without knowing how smart they are. They knew we will buy the generators that why they plotted the scam.
Symphony007: What jumped out to me is something i have been thinking for ages. "there are people deliberately sabotaging the nigerian refinaries rehabilitation so that they can keep making profit from fuel import. There is also a cartel sabotaging the power sector so that they can keep importing generators for profit. And i am inclined to belive this people are working together because generators also need fuel to work......so what is pres. Jonathan doing about this people? Because with them lurking, his "transformation agenda" will never be achieved, or are they his buddies?
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 12:36pm On Aug 26, 2013
2s£xy:
Bro, Fela say' my people dey inside bus, suffering and smiling. Everyday na d same thing: Suffering and smilling' I was just a kid while that song was often played at a nearby restaurant somewhere around Lawason.

Since that song was released and now, what has changed? NOTHING! I watched Femi reitirating what his father had said and how he never enjoyed power supply and his children as also suffering same now. How long shall we continue like this?

How about we suffer and frown? How about we say no more to this babarians?

But I know we wont. I have never seen a country as gullible as we Nigerians who could easily be sold at the click of a media hype.

In the last few weeks, GEJ's 'achievements' has graced the front page of NL and as usual, they have been praising him, which also equates to sure win come 2015. But do I need to remind you that it's because 2015 isn't far that all this so called commissioning are springing up? That is PDP's strategy and how they often play their politics. I know because we look at the track records of this bastards, it's the same pattern. After re-election, they cease to do anything.

OBJ did it, Gbenga Daniel did it, Luck Igbinedion(the worst) did it... Etc

GEJ didn't do anything all this while until now. Why?

My pain is that Nigerians have fallen for the trick again and PDP will win again.

Like I said, we the problem facing us.

*SMH*

The same person that (as the PRESIDENT with support of the Attorney General of the Federation) helped a convicted felon rob the country of $1bn, through falsification of identity, is the one our fellow fucktards are praising.

One person even said he is transforming the country.

skimarvel the Senior Consultant from Oyingbo, Iyana Ipaja and co Transformation Consultants. grin

1 Like

Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by gemini35(m): 12:36pm On Aug 26, 2013
osaroodion: Mod don't even dare put this shitty article in the front page. What learner the op is. Just onlined all negative things he isn't sure of. Bias analysis. It could be true to an extent but a more objective analysis wud av been fair.

I repeat #no front page mod#
front page jari nigeria is corrupt to the core,his is on point,
like he said some that is not qualified,they give him job,just becouse his brother or relative got upper hand there,,
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by MitchDLeo(m): 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2013
And yet there's lot of killings in the middle east. Sorry but it wont work because the Sharia law wont change how a typical Nigerian man Thinks about wanting more than he already has, it only make it worse. And dont forget There's more poverty in the North than The south because of how they rely to much on the Government. Everyone has to put it in their effort. By the way it was not the British that corrupted, it was Us because we chose to follow their footsteps.

alnaijiri: It is the British with their western predatory culture that have corrupted us. The only hope for this country is Sharia law being implemented by God-fearing Muslims across the nation, from the Niger Delta to the shores of Lake Chad to the islands of the Lagos Lagoon.
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by MitchDLeo(m): 12:45pm On Aug 26, 2013
My brother I have asked about hundred Nigerians wat they'll do if they became Governors or President and the first thing they could think of is how much money they'll make for themselves first before they do any thing in Naija.
Iyfe Namikaze:
atleast some one saw how one dimensional the brit was. although majority of wat he said were true, there was one particular sentence that he made which exposed how partial he was in his assesment... the point he made about nigeria being classless and that even if we are to change the 109 senators with a random 109 nigerians, that the result would still be the same..... and even if he repeat the process 100times, nothing will change. he now later turned round to say that he lads he worked with were one of the most honest,intelligent and upright people he has ever met.... so i ask, are the lads not also nigerians? he said tht though majority of nigerians were corrupt,there were still few who werent corrupt.. so according to him, the only people who werent corrupt must be the lads he worked with shey? if no body saw that statement of his as patronizing ,then alot of u guys here lack comprehension. .Now the issue of experimening with 109 random nigerian for a set of hundred times..... now lets do the maths 109 x 100 = 10,900. so he is saying that out of ten thousand nine hundred random nigerians, there can't be atlest one hundred nd nine honest and truthful nigerians? this articule is so true as well s false. i wont even go into the return to militry rule bullshit, cuz it will only expose how unprofessional his assesment was concerning the average nigerian. i urge you guys not to swallow this write up hook line and sinker. this articule to me is 80% accurate.
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Tantoo: 12:49pm On Aug 26, 2013
@Sagamite,
My bro, I see you are still fighting the good fight, well done. We must stand firm on the truth, folks like they can continue to live a lie, which most Bongo folks do. Always prepared to attack the messenger rather than the message. The typical Nigerian disease.

Typical comments
My Governor is a thief, ehen, na im first thief abi na im thief pass? after all im build road

My friend just commit fraud, ehen what is the big deal, shine your eye make you chops your own.

My neighbour wife just phuck to get that job, So? if you want get better job na wetin you go do be that.

Buhari and Utomi are honest people, let us vote for them. No way, they cannot win so I will not waste my vote.

And the list goes on and on

Forever making excuses for our failure, never accepting what is so obvious to everyone but ourselves. My brother, I tire, rather that deal with the issues the Oyibo boy has raise, folks are trying to discredit him, even when we stand in a position of no credibility, not as if there is anything actually to boast about.

5 Likes

Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 26, 2013
May yout days be long... God bless you.

I didn't read this thread initially because without being told, I know whoever the expat is, he couldn't be farther from the truth...
trillville:

My guy, do we have better electricity?

Do we have tap water across the country?

Are we more secure?

Has the percentage of poor Nigerians reduced?

Has our infant mortality rate gotten better?

Have we become more industrialized?

Why do we like lying to ourselves !!!

Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by MitchDLeo(m): 12:56pm On Aug 26, 2013
We already have the Blessings, Intelligient people, Natural Resources, Mass population. But the basic things The Devil used to curse us was Greed, Religion, Tribalism. This are the three basic things that are preventing Nigerians from working together as One Country. Igbo will Fight Yoruba, Hausa will fight Igbo, Yoruba will Fight Igbo, Muslims will Fight Christians, Rich will prevent Poor from progressing to get rich. Tell Me Where am wrong ??. If God or Allah can bring Unity into this Country things will massively Change.
alnaijiri:

My Islamic teacher told me that with every curse, there is a blessing. Now you may think that Nigeria is cursed with corruption, immorality, mediocrity, confusion, etc, but I see it in a different way, an optimistic way. More than ever, God has shown Nigerians, to a greater degree than He has to other nations, that ONLY ISLAM can transform a society, not Western values, not Xtianity, not pagan juju, not money, not hip-hop, not nollywood, not technology.

Only when we listen to God with respect to how to live our lives the way our Creator has intended, can we live in a harmonious, fair, and prosperous society.
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by otondo55: 1:16pm On Aug 26, 2013
Its Pathetic a Nation...95% true
What is the way forward ?
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by egariyi(f): 1:24pm On Aug 26, 2013
saintneo: I don't blame this dude.

Mediocre reigns supreme in Nigeria.

I agree with you that "mediocre reigns supremen in Nigeria". There are cases where unqualified people get scholarship, militants being paid allowances without working, people getting promotion from doing nothing! also our value system needs to be reviewed where every political appointment is seen as means to being rich. Let every Nigerian examine his ways, repent and be patriotic!
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Katsumoto: 1:25pm On Aug 26, 2013
What happened to Rossike? Wasn't he here informing everyone how great Nigeria is?

Did he run after many turned on him?
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 26, 2013
Their likes do desert threads where truth is spoken.

They didn't bother to even comment here : https://www.nairaland.com/1410420/where-three-3-refineries-promised

where GEJ has failed to keep most of his promises...
Katsumoto: What happened to Rossike? Wasn't he here informing everyone how great Nigeria is?

Did he run after many turned on him?
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by demmy(m): 2:00pm On Aug 26, 2013
We don't need him to diagnose for us what we already knew. He should go do in-depth analysis about corruption in his own country.
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by successking: 2:17pm On Aug 26, 2013
These are old stories we have heard over and over again. Tell us something new or keep quiet forever.
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Tantoo: 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2013
demmy: We don't need him to diagnose for us what we already knew. He should go do in-depth analysis about corruption in his own country.

So you know you have a problem, what are you doing about it? Same thing as always, self deceit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Militants Bomb Oil Installations In Warri, Delta / My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) / Femi Fani-kayode, Others Rearraigned For Money Laundering in Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.