Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,509 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal - Religion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (121913 Views)

COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by tsmith(f): 8:41pm On Aug 23, 2013
Interesting watch, are you a Christian or a Jig-aa-boo?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOLO6tcJ3Ok&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DvOLO6tcJ3Ok

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 23, 2013
texaco1:
An open confession to 160 million ppl will close this case ,abi?brilliant.

Exactly...

There is no repentance without confession...

Likewise, no confession without repentance..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by nora544: 8:43pm On Aug 23, 2013
tsmith:

Don't miss the point, she isn't seeking justification but rather just a means to free herself.

Both have sinned, but it takes the bigger person and the one with a conscience to speak out.

It just goes to show, the pastor like many of his comrades have no conscience and are happy to continue with their sins and fooling themselves and followers.

I would state here again, like Pastor Adeboye and the RCCG refusing to publish or spread the word to help find the Lil girl that went missing at the Redemption Camp due to the negativity it could bring the Church. Immediately that to me contradicts the commission of the church and Christianity to love one and other and Carr for brethrens/ your neighbour . likewise it raises eyebrows on Adeboye's calling as a pastor/shepherd coz even Jesus himself spoke on the true shepherd who lives all to search diligently until the missing sheep is found.

The RCCG have immediately updated their website and Facebook pages for collection links to the 20 billion naira auditorium launch that happened at the same Convention the Lil girl went missing, but not one single post or mention of Lil oluwaseun Ogungbemile. When contacted by punch, they stated they do not want the incident to get to the public glare!

It just shows where their true interest lies; in your pockets and their bank accounts. No true care for you the followers not to talk of the unbelievers they ate yet to snare.

I have a friend who has contact to a youth group of a member of this church on facebook, and she posted the searchmessage of this little child there and i can tell you, the next day this messages was deleted. She knows why, she knows also that the head of this group her mother is a pastor in this church and the hole family is brainwashed.

Adeboye is god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Urine: 8:44pm On Aug 23, 2013
acidosis™:

Revenge or No Revenge...
She tried several times to reach Pastor Coza, but Mr Flo won't allow her move close.
Is it not obvious to you the kind of link between Mr Flo and Mr Coza??

Pastor COZA is guilty cool
..and silence will not solve this problem.

An open confession and a permanent closure of the assembly would do.

Thats one thing Satan hates..

Did she apologise to the man's wife? She and the pastor are both guilty, you can't support anybody. Have your really bothered to ask why she left her first church? There's a difference between a guilty and scorned woman.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by spicyv1(f): 8:44pm On Aug 23, 2013
touchmeder:

you act like you have a personal relationship with her all well and good. perhaps you are one of the few she referred to as friends who turned their back on her or the ones on the gossip spree.
i don't know her personally. you may be right, she may be suffering from a mental illness.
however have you thought all she went through, the betrayal, confiding in friends who failed her, confiding in cell leader who promised to speak to pastor and it went viral, confiding in lagos pastor who asked her what she wanted that her Abuja pastor has told him everything already, I CAN GO ON. Then seeing the same pastor preaching on pulpit acting like nothing went wrong, the untouchable, God's anointed operating under a high level of grace and she is the one everyone has turned their back on.
do you know this is more than enough to break someone down mentally?

She didn't "confide" after the first night all through to the seventh night and the months following! She claimed she felt guilty only upon her return to Nija n hearing pastor's teachings! Meanwhile she forgot she already said she watches pastor online!

Dude, can't you see the inconsistencies and flaws in the writeup?

Besides, we were never friends, just happened to know aloota stuff.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 23, 2013
Urine:

A woman has reasoned the beyond the surface level and a man thinks like a market woman? Things are happening.

You sound like your name, - a waste product..
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by spicyv1(f): 8:48pm On Aug 23, 2013
superior1: I wish I do not believe this story. Knew COZA right from Tanke, Ilorin to Kwara Hotels and when it went gaga.

Why wish? You aren't compelled to believe anything, just follow your conviction.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by texaco1: 8:49pm On Aug 23, 2013
acidosis™:

Your sound like your name, - a waste product..
Omo see gobe.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by spicyv1(f): 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2013
acidosis™:

You sound like your name, - a waste product..

cheesycheesycheesy why you gotta be mean to a gurl? Huh?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2013
Let the tares and wheat grow until the appointed time.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Urine: 8:54pm On Aug 23, 2013
acidosis™:

Your sound like your name, - a waste product..

I love this! You wanna fight dirty little boy? Don't be scared to argue, your parents worked hard to give you a decent education...make them proud. You can google "Urine Therapy" and tell me if you still think it's a waste product.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Olaone1: 8:57pm On Aug 23, 2013
EBK2: One thing is clear, it is time for us to know Jesus, love Him and fear Him. Seek Him and hear Him clearly concerning our lives and what He personally wants to say to each and everyone of us.
Also, it is important to learn and practice biblical doctrines as set out in the Bible so we can handle issues (e. g Miss Walter's story) God's way, and not our way. Herein lies our liberty. We will find liberty and freedom from bondage and oppresive forces when we seek and find him with everything we have in us.
God bless you all and in all our reasoning, remember that the Groom has not given up on his bride although she may still have some spots.
And may God heal and reconcile everyone to Himself .
Abeg, you fit keep this for your Sunday school people. We no wan know here.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 23, 2013
Urine:

Did she apologise to the man's wife? She and the pastor are both guilty, you can't support anybody. Have your really bothered to ask why she left her first church? There's a difference between a guilty and scorned woman.

Madam coza might be aware of coza's moves maybe you do not know how things work.

The same madam coza might have covered up some disgusting acts just to maintain the cash flow in coza assembly..

why and when she migrated from her default church is not my business.

..and can you tell me why Coza assembly is still silent about this story after 24hours??

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by spicyv1(f): 9:03pm On Aug 23, 2013
Urine:

I love this! You wanna fight dirty little boy? Don't be scared to argue, your parents worked hard to give you a decent education...make them proud. You can google "Urine Therapy" and tell me if you still think it's a waste product.

Please pardon Acidiosis. He is a sweet guy trust me. But you know you hurled the insult first na, please no more okay? Ehen! Please this urine therapy thingy, do you have thread going on it? If not, why not create one because I no understand how waste product is useful when ingested o!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 23, 2013
Urine:

Are you too dull to realise the clear difference between Urine & Urine Therapy?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Urine: 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2013
acidosis™:

Madam coza might be aware of coza's moves maybe you do not know how things work.

The same madam coza might have covered up some disgusting acts just to maintain the cash flow in coza assembly..

..and can you tell me why Coza assembly is still silent about this story after 24hours??

"Might" is the key word here. You're leaving out my main point, she slept with another man's wife for over a week, did she apologise to this woman?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2013
spicy v:

Please pardon Acidiosis. He is a sweet guy trust me. But you know you hurled the insult first na, please no more okay? Ehen! Please this urine therapy thingy, do you have thread going on it? If not, why not create one because I no understand how waste product is useful when ingested o!

Because of you... smiley

I'll ignore further insults...
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by spicyv1(f): 9:09pm On Aug 23, 2013
acidosis™:

Na wah for you oh! So really, you think they ought to respond? When they have bigger projects working on at the moment? Choii! Not every battle should be fought o and not every battle should be fought in the way "we" often think it should.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 23, 2013
Urine:

"Might" is the key word here. You're leaving out my main point, she slept with another man's wife for over a week, did she apologise to this woman?

Nope, A married man slept with a Church member..

She deserve a confidential apology from the Church, workers, Pastors and Pastors' wives..

A soul meant for Christ was almost ruined by the G.O's libido..

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Urine: 9:10pm On Aug 23, 2013
acidosis™:

Are you too dull to realise the clear difference between Urine & Urine Therapy?

My 'smart' little bro, check this link out. You can't really blame me for being 'dull'.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urine_therapy
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 23, 2013
spicy v:

Na wah for you oh! So really, you think they ought to respond? When they have bigger projects working on at the moment? Choii! Not every battle should be fought o and not every battle should be fought in the way "we" often think it should.

Don't tell me you're a coza-ite¿¿ shocked shocked
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 23, 2013
Urine:

My 'smart' little bro, check this link out. You can't really blame me for being 'dull'.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urine_therapy

Urine: Liquid waste produced by the kidneys.

www.medicinenet.com/script/main/mobileart.asp?articlekey=5915
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Olaone1: 9:19pm On Aug 23, 2013
adaobi123:

Lolololol grin

Jesus. Pentecostal churches these days.

The girl is still silly. Once the pastor was talking about alcoholic drinks, she should have known it was time to head home.
angry
Go home? A girl who wanted to f*ck her senses out should go home?

You funny small oo

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Urine: 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2013
spicy v:

I can't say no to a woman, your request has been granted ma'am. A friend's PhD research is on this,let's say its work in progress.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by spicyv1(f): 9:24pm On Aug 23, 2013
acidosis™:

Don't tell me you're a coza-ite¿¿ shocked shocked

cheesy cheesy cheesy why you dey shock like that? I am beginning to suspect you're an atheist because your regular bashing of pastors ehn! Well, still doesn't change how much love I gat for you. wink
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ola one:
Go home? A girl who wanted to f*ck her senses out should go home?

You funny small oo

Lool grin

But a girl who is sane would. Who wants to get jiggy with their pastor ? undecided
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by delors(m): 9:26pm On Aug 23, 2013
coogar:

what ese experienced is not a disease or a natural hazard. she plotted and strategised every move to get into her pastor's boxers.....
interesting! You must have known the girl and her strategies for long to have come to this conclusion undecided
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Urine: 9:27pm On Aug 23, 2013
acidosis™:

www.medicinenet.com/script/main/mobileart.asp?articlekey=5915

I'm sure you didn't click on that link little bro,some people accept conventions while others re-write the rules. Its all good
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by spicyv1(f): 9:27pm On Aug 23, 2013
Urine:

I can't say no to a woman, your request has been granted ma'am. A friend's PhD research is on this,let's say its work in progress.

I thought you are female! My bad and please stop refering to Acidiosis as "little bro". Thank you.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by ifeegee(f): 9:29pm On Aug 23, 2013
This is the kind of story N/land drools over.It been trending like it's going out of fashion.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Olaone1: 9:29pm On Aug 23, 2013
But this Eze girl is still a learner oo. She needs to learn from Oyinbo girls as far as kiss and tell is concerned.

Oyinbo girls usually start by saying: "I didn't even know that he's married. I thought I was in love with a single, charming, good-looking young man. I now feel used".
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by funstufz: 9:29pm On Aug 23, 2013
cry, dis is serious....
Ese Williams, am not in your shoe so may not know where it pinches most but for clarity sake, are you saying it all happened in London?
Pastor Biodun is a Human Being (Flesh and Bone, Water and Spirit)... each function as long as he permits...
what about you own part, sumtin must have attracted d innate affection in him i.e. if its true all u have said... as dey say (it takes 2 to tango) but all d same,
I am not sayin 'things' lyk dat is not possible but pray for ur healing...PLEASE REMEMBER DIS, PASTORS ARE NOT D FLOCK OWNER...DEY RE ONLI KEEPERS...

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (45) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman / Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.