Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal - Religion (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (121928 Views)

COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by nora544: 10:12pm On Aug 23, 2013
tsmith:

Biodun Fatoyinbo - Nigerian Jimmy Saville; only difference is you are alive for justice to be served! Many more would come out, it's a Nigerian syndrome, they only need someone to get the ball rolling. LMAO

I know it would not be the last sad story we will hear.

I feel there would come out different stories and we will see the real face of this so called great man of god.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by spicyv1(f): 10:13pm On Aug 23, 2013
tpia@:
please, we women should stop embarassing ourselves with all these stories of toto, pardon my french.

ordinary N2000 is what supposedly shut your mouth?

this story does not make sense!

and the writer is even claiming to be in america- isnt that like $15?

or did she mean to type $2000?

if indeed the pastor is sleeping with yall, e be like say una cheap though?

This tpia@ ehn! I dey suspect you oh! You just dey reason like me tonight! I dey feel you die!!! Lol.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by jaybee3(m): 10:14pm On Aug 23, 2013
Pastor biodon has single handedly ruined his life. O ma shey oh
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by meforyou1(m): 10:14pm On Aug 23, 2013
I believe ese's story. Having slept with the man in london for almost a week, what then is the problem? What crime did the man commit? Adultery? It's his wife that should sue him for that.
Ese, I don't know what u want to achieve by your exposure. U are a big girl - masters degree in uk. And it's sleeping with a man that is your problem?
A lady friend of mine has been trying to blackmail me in this same way. That if I don't send money to her for her to celebrate birthday, she will send my wife all text messages and this and that. I replied her that she is an idiot.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by coogar: 10:15pm On Aug 23, 2013
tsmith:
Biodun Fatoyinbo - Nigerian Jimmy Saville; only difference is you are alive for justice to be served! Many more would come out, it's a Nigerian syndrome, they only need someone to get the ball rolling. LMAO

believe this nonsense & you would believe anything - what amazes me is how no one never produces any evidence in nigeria. it's always threats, threats and empty threats. how are we even sure ese walters isn't franca E.

buncha fools - ordinary N200k bought the silence of a woman that calls herself a christian. are nigerian women so cheap? damn - the more i delve into this issue, the more i am starting to see the mentality of the average female church goer in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Olaone1: 10:15pm On Aug 23, 2013
tsmith:

Lmao at Jimmy Saville. Dude was crazy as f*ck. He 'traversed' Britain for years. Smiling to HEAVEN for sure grin cheesy
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 23, 2013
Pzone: I attended COZA for a few years when I was in UNILORIN, so I know a little about pastor Biodun. He is a talented preacher, he makes the word of God interesting, he makes you wanna read the bible. In fact he usually tells the single sisters in the church that as a major criteria, any guy asking them out must be "worded" . He has a firm grasp of the word of God and he has indeed helped many people to discover themselves and to become stronger Christians. In those days I don't miss any service, anytime anybody that's not him ( eg pastor Flow, Wole, the Female minister that's a Doctor) preaches its never like him. I usually find myself sleeping through most pastor's preaching but not pastor Biodun. In those days he used to say he can never leave Ilorin because that's where God wants him to be. He further explained that he has had opportunities to have a church in Lagos and Abuja and move there but he can't because God wants him to be in Ilorin. When I heard that he has moved to Abuja and pastor Wole is now in charge of the Ilorin branch which is supposed to be the main branch I was surprised. When I read about this scandal, It broke my heart. All I can say is, if its really true that this thing happened, after being reprimanded by the church elders (if there's any) , all he needs is prayers a support from his family, church members and his other followers. This is not a reason to destroy his ministry, he is really a gifted preacher!

This is how we Christians miss the road to liberty...

Gift is bound to fail...

Satan can even preach the word..

Pls study the difference between the:
Gifts of the spirit and the Fruits of the spirit

Gifts without a complete fruit na authentic cross-over to eternal damnation!

..and do you know what?

Sin do not take away the gifts easily..
Don't be surprised when you see a chronic sinner healing the sick...
Even Satan can do that..

But one thing he can NEVER NEVER have is the fruit of the spirit..!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 23, 2013
Two bundles of N1,000 is N200,000.
In a bid to jump and condemn these women we rush over their stories and hurriedly pick flaws.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by texaco1: 10:18pm On Aug 23, 2013
Pain: CULLED FROM LINDA IKEJI BLOG !! WOW!

Franca said...
This story is true. I was introduced to the church in Abuja by my childhood friend, who moved to Abuja from Calabar two years before I did. When I joined, she was also a PCU worker. I really felt welcome in the church up until my friend started having problems with other women. She told me it was because Pastor Biodun trusted her with so many official things even above workers that were there before her. I believed her until the day she had an misunderstanding with another worker who called her 'Ashewo Mary Magdalene' in the church.

After that, her enthusiasm for church started waning while mine was getting stronger till the day she told me she was leaving the church and shortly after she left. By that time, Pastor Biodun had developed an interest in counseling me and then started telling me to take my friends place as a PCU worker. I was reluctant because I didnt feel like coming to church early and leaving late but Pastor Zbiodun assured me that his personal driver will pick me and drop me off and so I agreed. I started work as arranged but after a while, I noticed that the pastor did not respect personal space when talking to me when we were alone. He would stand soooooo close and rub my upper arms or my back which made me very uncomfortable.

The final straw was when he said I should go with him to Lagos to take notes and transfer same online immediately for some Pentacostal thing he was attending and he knew I was very computer literate. I was excited till we reached Lagos and I realized that only one room was booked at the Wheatbaker Hotel, Ikoyi. Of course I complaint and the Pastor called the front desk ( or pretended to) to demand for another room. He said they would call back when the room was ready. He then told me to help massage his back becos he has back ache from sitting on the flight. I said I was tired since it was already after 8. He then insisted I lay down on the bed to rest while waiting. I said I preferred to sit at the desk and he laughed saying that I was acting like a small girl or a village uneducated girl. He then went in to take a shower. I then called the front desk to remind then about the extra room. I wasn't surprised when I was told that they had vacant rooms and that nobody had requested for an extra room.

By this time, I knew what was up and was ready for the fool. I opened his pouch and saw his wallet which had his lisence. Took a picture of the wallet and the Lisence on the pillow on the bed with my head in the shot. I opened the door and took several pictures of myself, the wallet and the Lisence with the room number. Came back in, once I heard the shower stop, I started audio recording on my BB. He came out with a towel around his waist and started telling me how attracted he was to me. He said many deregatory things about his wife, calling her a postcard...pretty on the outside but flat and empty upstairs. He said sex with her was like having sex with a cold dead fish...he tried to kiss me and I stood up, picked up my travelling bag, moved to the door, opened it and quickly took a picture of him, standing with a towel around him. He started begging. I called him all sorts of names and insisted he give me money for a separate room or I would scream 'rape'. To cut a long story short, he asked me to shut the door, I refused, he brought out 2 bundles of N1000 and asked me to delete before he gives me the money.

I told him he was in no position to negotiate. Got the money, left the Randy goat with a deflated erection and checked into another room. First thing the next morning, I left for ABJ. By the way, remember my childhood friend that introduced me toCOZA? I narrated my experience to her and she confessed that she was sleeping with Biodun for over a year, even on his marital bed when his wife travelled. Oga Pastor, try and deny my story publicly and see American wonder....I still have the pictures and our conversation on tape. Thank God for technology!!!!!!

Franca E.
God is goo all the time ,I knew I would get more confessions,if I become a prophet I will really be hot cake.this is confession number 9 remaining just one more .and like I said earlier they always run and escape noone will ever admit that she did the thing na wah oo

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by coogar: 10:19pm On Aug 23, 2013
aysometin: Two bundles of N1,000 is N200,000.
In a bid to jump and condemn these women we rush over their stories and hurriedly pick flaws.

even for N200K - any christian woman that allows her silence to be bought for that amount is a pröstitute! the story is fake - no naija man would be that stüpid would part with N200K without making sure the evidence is destroyed.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Olaone1: 10:19pm On Aug 23, 2013
adaobi123:

LOOOOOOOOL grin
It is true. Imagine a girl of your beauty in a Pentecostal church. Hmm. Just imagine it. The pastor would struggle to hold it all in. Even Seun would jettison atheism and become a member.

Resisting you beauties is not that easy jare cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 23, 2013
I kind of don't doubt the different stories about the pastor's escapades with his church girls, but one thing I always believe about so-called men of God is that they are as human as everyone of us.

Back in school, a senior pastor of one of the popular churches in Nigeria also doubled as my lecturer. On getting to his office to submit an assignment one day, he told me he wasn't going to collect the assignment from me until he is done with all his tasks for the day, which included going from one part of the school to the other and I was required to follow him on this journey. We got into his car, ran all the errands, he collected the assignment from me and then offered to drop me off in my house. Fast forward to my lecturer pastor telling me how he'd been admiring me from my 100 levels days and how he would like me to be his girlfriend. I remember quite vividly that the only word that came out of my mouth for the rest of the journey was "Ah". I said it non-stop until I alighted from his car. I ran into my room, looked at myself in the mirror to see if it was my dress that caught his attention, and the next words that came out of my mouth were "This girl, you are a devil. You have a seductive spirit." Then I cried. I cried because to me, it was the evil spirit in me that was trying to cause the fall of a man of God. I cried bitterly, asking God to forgive and deliver me. Then I started avoiding him. Thank God his course was only an elective, so the next day, I got a course delete form from my department, removed his course from my list, then began to practically hide or run whenever I sighted him.

Fast forward again to my last semester in school. I ran into him right in front of my house, and he asked to come inside my room. There he asked why I'd been running from him after he asked me out few years back, and again I said "Ah". He laughed and said he remembered it was the same "Ah" I said those years back. He went on profusely apologise and then say thank you to me for not allowing the devil to use both of us back then. He told me about the challenges he had at that time and how it almost cost him his faith; then he prayed for me with tears in his eyes and pronounced blessings on my life. Whether coincidental or not, I must say I saw the impact of those prayers immediately after.

So my take on this is that a pastor is just as human as you and I. He could be tempted to fall, but if you fear God and respect the anointing of God on his life, you can actually help him by fleeing from all appearances of evil, and not count it as a privilege or a status booster that you are sleeping with a man who ordinarily you may never have access to in this lifetime.

12 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by spicyv1(f): 10:20pm On Aug 23, 2013
rileest: I am going to say this that I do believe the Ese woman is a victim of the COZA pastor, In as much as she is an adult and knows right from wrong.. you can't tell how manipulative these Pentecostal pastors can be until you happen to encounter them. They are naturally talented smooth talkers that teach in a way that can easily brainwash church members.

We all know how gullible Nigerians can be when It comes to religion, even the males so she just fell victim of all the my pastor gimmicks. I know a lot of COZA members and I always see them as victims of mental manipulations so I don't really blame them all they do in the name of their church..

COZA is one church in which members are encouraged to wake up and listen to audio CDs of their pastor preaching Instead of praying and reading their bible so that God could teach them himself. I have witnessed this first hand and know how It works.

Why are you lying? Ehn! So you never witnessed being told to dedicated the first 15mins of the day downloading from the Holyghost through "ratata n shatata"? (Praying in the HolyGhost), you never witnessed being told that the first mins/hr of the day is not to be spent with your mobile devise but with God?

Why you dey lie like this na? Can you deny the emphasis on the WORD, worship and prayers during each service? What are you trying to proove?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by mbulela: 10:21pm On Aug 23, 2013
Pain: CULLED FROM LINDA IKEJI BLOG !! WOW!

Franca said...
This story is true.
Franca E.
see Gobe
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Olaone1: 10:22pm On Aug 23, 2013
jay bee: Pastor biodon has single handedly ruined his life. O ma shey oh
Ruin ke? A man who has 'tasted' more teenage girls than any man in Naija? Na that one you call ruin? Bet most men wouldn't mind ruination of that nature. grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Dantedasz(m): 10:23pm On Aug 23, 2013
luluosas:
You are the dumbest I have seen here so far.

I can see you are as dumb as the OP,or may be you are a ny/mpho groupie in disguise.
The OP admitted it was a competition for the pastors attention.
She stalked him uhtil they had a rendezvous in an hotel where he offered her alcohol,asked her to sit on his lap and kissed him before she allowed him to drill her oil well for 7 good days without a tinge of conscience that he was married to a woman like her.,
why is she crying out now because pastor has got a brand new toy(usher)?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Urine: 10:23pm On Aug 23, 2013
With these new confessions,is it safe to say pastor has slept with most of the ladies in his church?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by ladygogo: 10:24pm On Aug 23, 2013
spicy v:

If I hear! Did Ese not also claim to have "substantial proof"? Proofs they can't seem to present! All these tales by sunset!!! Can't stop laughing.

Yeah.Tales by moonlight indeed. While we are waiting for substantial proof,Pastor Biodun should come out and debunk all these allegations or tales levelled against him. Why is he keeping silent?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by tsmith(f): 10:26pm On Aug 23, 2013
You all are missing the point here, silence wasn't bought, buy rather understand her plight; it's a typical he didn't sleep with me, so it's the problems of those who fell.

Also she would have feared the plight of disbelief, similar to what Ese is going through now.

Me feels the office of PCU was specially created to satisfy the pastors intimate needs. Once he succeeds in frustrating the existing or such can't continue to live a lie and on sin, he personally scots for next victim.

What I'm eager to see is how the church deals with this? Brush it under the carpet I bet!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Olaone1: 10:27pm On Aug 23, 2013
coogar:

even for N200K - any christian woman that allows her silence to be bought for that amount is a pröstitute! the story is fake - no naija man would be that stüpid would part with N200K without making sure the evidence is destroyed.
You're right. I would have it destroyed
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by mbulela: 10:28pm On Aug 23, 2013
omotee4u: I ran into my room, looked at myself in the mirror to see if it was my dress that caught his attention, and the next words that came out of my mouth were "This girl, you are a devil. You have a seductive spirit." Then I cried. I cried because to me, it was the evil spirit in me that was trying to cause the fall of a man of God. I cried bitterly, asking God to forgive and deliver me. Then I started avoiding him.
Thank God for your testimony but the part above is what i struggle to understand.This mentality described above is not of God. It is the product of manipulated,seduced and controlled life. You have as much responsibility to flee from the appearance of evil as the pastor does too. This cultural norm that it is in the woman's place to resist temptation as if the man is helpless must not take root in the church,if it does,it must be rooted out.It is ungodly and has no biblical basis.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 23, 2013
tsmith: You all are missing the point here, silence wasn't bought, buy rather understand her plight; it's a typical he didn't sleep with me, so it's the problems of those who fell.

Also she would have feared the plight of disbelief, similar to what Ese is going through now.

Me feels the office of PCU was specially created to satisfy the pastors intimate needs. Once he succeeds in frustrating the existing or such can't continue to live a lie and on sin, he personally scots for next victim.

What I'm eager to see is how the church deals with this? Brush it under the carpet I bet!

as usual smiley
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by spicyv1(f): 10:29pm On Aug 23, 2013
coogar:

Ohhhh! Cooogar! I am just liking your line of reasoning! You get wisdom chai!!!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Super1759: 10:29pm On Aug 23, 2013
tpia@:
please, we women should stop embarassing ourselves with all these stories of toto, pardon my french.

ordinary N2000 is what supposedly shut your mouth?

this story does not make sense!

and the writer is even claiming to be in america- isnt that like $15?

or did she mean to type $2000?

if indeed the pastor is sleeping with yall, e be like say una cheap though?
How can 2 bundles of 1000 be 2000? Which sch u go sef?
A pack of 1000 is 100,000
A bundle of 1000 is 500,000
2bundles is 1,000,000
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Olaone1: 10:30pm On Aug 23, 2013
Super1759:
How can 2 bundles of 1000 be 2000? Which sch u go sef?
A pack of 1000 is 100,000
A bundle of 1000 is 500,000
2bundles is 1,000,000
Awww! Half a milla? Wonderful God smiley

I'm sure she meant 2 packs
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 23, 2013
More testimonies show he has done it with girls before Ese, I guess God has given him a long rope to climb and a chance at genuine repentance all these years. Maybe this is God's way of 'touching' his anointed through Ese's story. I believe more 'touching' is on it's way.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Olaone1: 10:34pm On Aug 23, 2013
tsmith:

No. brush it under a receptacle or cistern cheesy cheesy

See question cheesy
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by mbulela: 10:34pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ola one:
Ruin ke? A man who has 'tasted' more teenage girls than any man in Naija? Na that one you call ruin? Bet most men wouldn't mind ruination of that nature. grin grin grin
speak for yourself. naija men bad but e never reach like that.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by texaco1: 10:35pm On Aug 23, 2013
lady gogo:

Yeah.Tales by moonlight indeed. While we are waiting for substantial proof,Pastor Biodun should come out and debunk all these allegations or tales levelled against him. Why is he keeping silent?
why should he come on nairaland to deny anything?the best form of answer that he can give is silence all these noise will die down withing the next 96 hrs ,but if he starts talking then he will be prolonging the issue
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Olaone1: 10:35pm On Aug 23, 2013
mbulela:
speak for yourself. naija men bad but e never reach like that.
Okay.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ola one:
It is true. Imagine a girl of your beauty in a Pentecostal church. Hmm. Just imagine it. The pastor would struggle to hold it all in. Even Seun would jettison atheism and become a member.

Resisting you beauties is not that easy jare cheesy cheesy

Lool. cheesy

You guys don't have it easy.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by spicyv1(f): 10:36pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ola one:
Awww! Half a milla? Wonderful God smiley

I'm sure she meant 2 packs

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Eeehhh! Na wah! See information! #2,000, #200,000 to half a mil. Na wah.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (45) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman / Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.