Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal - Religion (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (121909 Views)

COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by tpia5: 12:09am On Aug 24, 2013
aysometin: Two bundles of N1,000 is N200,000.
In a bid to jump and condemn these women we rush over their stories and hurriedly pick flaws.

nobody is doing that.

she said two bundles of N1000.

could be bundles of N10 notes or N5 notes, not so?

if someone brings out a bundle of N1000 while spraying at a party, would one assume its a bundle of N100,000?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Bolanlevivian: 12:10am On Aug 24, 2013
Incase u've got challenges with choice of career/course, then u must attend our 2013 CAREER SEMINAR! Date: Sat.31st of Aug. '13. Venue: Elim-Top Hotels, Bwari, Abuja. Time: 10am. It features: Lectures, Comedy, Music, Red-Carpet,etc. Call:08064465717
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by ogaju007(m): 12:18am On Aug 24, 2013
Hebunn:

If he were to be your father, will you still maintain dis your "expose him" stand? If you've not walked in someone's shoe, you can't know how it feels.

Well in that case we can assume every criminal is your father and decide not to expose them... abi? grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by guyla: 12:18am On Aug 24, 2013
This story very credible, I didn't have the time to read through every comment but I noticed that some of us did not believe the op, and I wondered why, I belong to the read and waka class but I was deeply touched by the post. Here is a lady who was led into sin by her suposedly angel. She never claimed to be pure before her intimacy with the pastor,she probably was star-stricken that she allowed the guy manipulate her. Simply put the guy was a mentor, her role model, it felt awkward to look him in the face and show disloyalty, ”so much for worshiping pastors rather than make the bible a traveling guide in the journey of life. To op your conscience is free now, time will heal your wound, stop any effort to prove anything to anybody, you were not compelled by man to speak out. Let him continue in his sin, God has given him a reprobate mind. But thank God for he did not withdraw his spirit from you that is why your burdened by this sin. Remember judgement will start from the house of God. Stay close to your bible all the time it has the answer to every problem, bye and remain rapturable

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by iheanyi4u(m): 12:22am On Aug 24, 2013
Wow such a touching story. I sincerely pray its not true but if it is thats just sad.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Adiahabasi: 12:22am On Aug 24, 2013
May God have mercy on us all!the end time is truly near
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by therapisteve(m): 12:22am On Aug 24, 2013
Shall we all pray for both the Fumbled and the Stumbled
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by ogaju007(m): 12:24am On Aug 24, 2013
no need to pray, abe d girl fine wetin be her number , me sef wan fumble grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Dxpolymath(m): 12:24am On Aug 24, 2013
A ma who is supposed to be an epitome of holiness goin on a dirty seven day sex marathon instead of fasting and prayer is definitely nt what a church leader should be,not to talk of d fact that he's married,I'm sure his judgement is settled because God dosent compromise wiv sin.....that said let's analyse a few things
1)The pastor asked u to sit on his laps
And u obliged= consensual sex,u claim it was as if u were jazzed,4 seven days of s3x? Ur history dosent help u either.
2) U consistetly played d victim card claiming u were hurt and needed healing,nd makin a worldwide shame of both u and d said MOG is d best way? (I'm very surre u wud b regretin dat decision soon enuf)
3) U paid 4 his hotel booking wiv ur credit card? Dosent he have an assistant? Plus dat somhow sounds like u paying for ur lair b4 ur “sweetie“ arrives.
Summary- this sounds like the result of a sweet,short fantasy gone sour,wiv one disgruntled party goin afta the shameless mog for a pound of flesh.thank God both of you were exposed which shud b a lesson for ladies who can't keep their legs closed in public and stil bring such dirt in2 d tabernacle and the men of “g[/color][color=#990000]od“ who prefer to preach wiv their weiners.(Wetin una cook wey house take burn na hin we don c,fowlyansh don open) lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by devour129: 12:25am On Aug 24, 2013
Am sure this akpa amu brain pastor will still mount pulpit on sunday n preach. Rotten tomatoes should be thrown at him if try's it.cant wait for sunday to hear gist.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by devour129: 12:26am On Aug 24, 2013
therapisteve: Shall we all pray for both the Fumbled and the Stumbled
so funny
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Whiskeyboiler: 12:27am On Aug 24, 2013
Her story is true. The daughter of a friend who is a member of Coza packed out of her father's house simply because he cautioned her for staying out late on the pretext that her pastor gives her duties after evening service. The Pastor aware of this development, not only encouraged her but condemned the girls father for attempting to prevent the girl from carrying out God' s work. This same Coza in Abuja. Parents should be cautioned not allow their children, especially young girls that seem to be their targets in getting involved with these randy pastors.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by switosman(m): 12:33am On Aug 24, 2013
A lot of persons are posting trash. The pastor did what a true pastor should never do, eating a sheep. Christians respect pastors and 98% of them take them as christ and will never question what they were told. The OP happens to fall into that 98%.
She just realised that the Pastor had victimised, its similar to what an Adult can do to an under age little girl. And because Pastor is highly regarded with many escapade, the victim will be hushed by follow victims and worshippers.
The state of mind of the Op can be seen. She is not grounded in God's word and that why she fell victim. Such pastor are masters in such act and it takes a crook to catch one.
Back in school, I encourage my new girlfriend to join a fellowship and soon some brother started to visit her and we met in one of such visits. They told her I am a devil in my very face that she should keep away from me. I told them off and said to my girl to watch out they will be soon exposed for who they are and not long one was caught in exam malpractice.
Also back then in secondary school, a church I got saved in, the senior Pastor war in serial adultery and fornication, we were suspecting something but could not voice it out till one of the Elder found out his wife was a victim, boy Pastor was suspended and church broke up into two.

So people, you can condemn the Op and excuse the pastor. The pastor has been a blessing to many but also has caused many of Jesus little one to fall, my Lord said "its better a mill stone is hung on the offenders neck and cast to the sea. Pls for God's sake, he will be exposed one day and great shall be the fall.
Does he read what Paul recommend shld qualify an Elder and a bishop. Unless he is not serving God, to whom much is given much is expected.
Pastors, it is better such stories against were found to be false before God that true, you are heading for a great fall.

All the people that cannot imagine that such an adorable pastor could do this, get ready, you will soon cry and your legs will go frail, it happened to me and today my faith is on Gods word and person.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by smajatt(m): 12:39am On Aug 24, 2013
i don't care whether its true or false,all i know is that what seems hidden to us today would all be revealed on the judgement day before every single soul..even if you have repented,an account of all our lives would be played right before the angels,everybody and the entire heavens. so no need to argue maybe its true or not,just hold on to what you believe. BTW who is holy and who is not,the bible says our holiness is like a filthy rag before God..if you are in a church and you discover some things thats not biblical why not leave the church and go somewhere else,or have you been enchanted? and if you have committed a sin either as the op stated or any other type ask for forgiveness,go to real men of God,seek guidance,counsel and pray..
king David did worse than what the op states,but God said he his the man after his own heart those are pretty heavy words from God almighty Himself, the question is this,the bible never stated that Uriah wife started broadcasting to the whole nation of Israel. The bible says the gift of God are without repentance,who so ever mounts the pulpit and claims to be a man of God,is already a servant of God and you as a member as no right to raise an accussing finger at such a person, if God indeed is the owner of the church and anything associating itself with the name of Jesus Christ,then let God fight for Himself. The children of prophet Eli where molesting the girls in the house of the God,infact having sex right in front of the church,the bible never stated that the children of Israel started raising accusations against Prophet Eli,God did the fighting by Himself.
like my pastor do say,every man has a measure of grace God extends to each person,some people abort only ones and they die while some abort more than 10 times and they are still alive....the very day some people tend to commit a sin is the very day nemesis would catch up with them..please @op for you to be able to write this means Gods grace is still enough for you, what if you had die the very moment you committed that sin,please don't miss use it by busying slamming a man of either God or devil "live him to God to handle,if he doesn't repent"..just ask God for forgiveness for your own error and live a Godly life.

PS:even i writing this,am a sinner,all i keep asking God is for His mercy and Grace to be able to live a righteous life,and to make heaven evn if no one would make it,i must get there.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by devour129: 12:46am On Aug 24, 2013
smajatt: i don't care whether its true or false,all i know is that what seems hidden to us today would all be revealed on the judgement day before every single soul..even if you have repented,an account of all our lives would be played right before the angels,everybody and the entire heavens. so no need to argue maybe its true or not,just hold on to what you believe. BTW who is holy and who is not,the bible says our holiness is like a filthy rag before God..if you are in a church and you discover some things thats not biblical why not leave the church and go somewhere else,or have you been enchanted? and if you have committed a sin either as the op stated or any other type ask for forgiveness,go to real men of God,seek guidance,counsel and pray..
king David did worse than what the op states,but God said he his the man after his own heart those are pretty heavy words from God almighty Himself, the question is this,the bible never stated that Uriah wife started broadcasting to the whole nation of Israel. The bible says the gift of God are without repentance,who so ever mounts the pulpit and claims to be a man of God,is already a servant of God and you as a member as no right to raise an accussing finger at such a person, if God indeed is the owner of the church and anything associating itself with the name of Jesus Christ,then let God fight for Himself. The children of prophet Eli where molesting the girls in the house of the God,infact having sex right in front of the church,the bible never stated that the children of Israel started raising accusations against Prophet Eli,God did the fighting by Himself.
like my pastor do say,every man has a measure of grace God extends to each person,some people abort only ones and they die while some abort more than 10 times and they are still alive....the very day some people tend to commit a sin is the very day nemesis would catch up with them..please @op for you to be able to write this means Gods grace is still enough for you, what if you had die the very moment you committed that sin,please don't miss use it by busying slamming a man of either God or devil "live him to God to handle,if he doesn't repent"..just ask God for forgiveness for your own error and live a Godly life.

PS:even i writing this,am a sinner,all i keep asking God is for His mercy and Grace to be able to live a righteous life,and to make heaven evn if no one would make it,i must get there.
and your conclusion is she shouldn't have exposed him n should leave his to continue forming angel n molesting other ladies cos perhaps he might be a man after Gods own heart ? What a joke.most pastors are dogs ,we all know that but we prefer to turn our backs
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by tpia5: 12:49am On Aug 24, 2013
from the op:

Now, for the rest of us, please sit down and switch on your open mind. I want to talk about something I have kept bottled up inside for longer than necessary. I have also decided to use real names, as my defense for any accusation of slander is justification. I tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but. However, feel free to throw your doubt around but know that I am past the shaming game (where victims of abuse are shot down by blame) I am no longer a victim but a survivor who is sharing her experience to help others caught in same web of abuse, guilt and shame. We only get to live once right? So here, it goes…

I recently came to know this event too was abuse

can someone explain what or where the abuse is, in her story, i havent seen it.

thanks.

abi na the 7 day nacking be abuse?

even though she used her two legs to waka go see the pastor every day for one week.

am i missing something?

she survived what?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 24, 2013
My girlfriend recently started acting all funny n I had to consistently force her to open up to me n when she did she told me about a pastor that's been trying to set p with her,she said his always sending her credit when she never asked for plus he buys stuffs for her,that she's scared to tell him off cos his a respectable man of God and she's scared God might punish her,u for hear curse I curse the bastard of a man,I had to ginger her that nothing will happen,even called the man n was trying to get familiar so I can whoop his yansh weneva I lay eyes on him,be like say him spirit read my intentions so he stopped picking my calls n even stopped harassing my woman,I totally believe Ese it happened n it wasn't her fault at all,like she said she felt compelled like in a trance to kolobi the guy,the sooner people stop seeing men of the word as gods the better for mankind
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by mrsoh: 12:54am On Aug 24, 2013
Super1759:
How can 2 bundles of 1000 be 2000? Which sch u go sef?
A pack of 1000 is 100,000
A bundle of 1000 is 500,000
2bundles is 1,000,000

Spoken like a seasoned banker. Educate dm pls.
Although pple smtmes mistakenly refer to a wrap (pack) as a bundle.
Na only Franca E. knw hw much she collect anyway.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by slimghost(m): 12:55am On Aug 24, 2013
tpia@:
from the op:

can someone explain what or where the abuse is, in her story, i havent seen it.

thanks.

Its an abuse! When something is kept in your custody and you know you have great influence over it and you then use that influence to have your way, that's an abuse IMO! In this case, the pastor was supposed to be a guidian and mentor and obviously wields great influence over the "brainwashed" lady and he took advantage of that. SIMPLE! This is a great lesson to all those who worship pastors and not God! Ndi ala

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 24, 2013
If this pastor had been an Igbo man....

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by rabzy: 12:57am On Aug 24, 2013
smajatt: i don't care whether its true or false,all i know is that what seems hidden to us today would all be revealed on the judgement day before every single soul..even if you have repented,an account of all our lives would be played right before the angels,everybody and the entire heavens. so no need to argue maybe its true or not,just hold on to what you believe. BTW who is holy and who is not,the bible says our holiness is like a filthy rag before God..if you are in a church and you discover some things thats not biblical why not leave the church and go somewhere else,or have you been enchanted? and if you have committed a sin either as the op stated or any other type ask for forgiveness,go to real men of God,seek guidance,counsel and pray..

What kind of xtianity do people practice these days, you have allowed the aura of 'MOG' to so overwhelm you that you can't even condemn what is wrong. So if a so called 'pastor' comes to my house and steal, I should not accuse him because he is a pastor. A lot of u have allowed the pastors to be ur all in all and not God.
The law of moses stipulated what should have been done to the sons of Eli, but their father shielded them and for that the whole family perished. The nation of israel also suffered because God allowed them to be soundly defeated and many israelite soldiers were killed, so maybe they should have demanded for the right thing to be done.
God said David was a man after his own heart because he was a very righteous man and when he made mistakes, he immediately accepts his fault, confess and seek forgiveness. When you read psalms you will see how bad david felt about his sins and how he cried for forgiveness and he wrote all these down as psalms which the whole nation would read and which we still read about today. So don't compare his actions with those who conceal their sins and whose anointing are not authenticated.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by logica(m): 12:57am On Aug 24, 2013
Gatdamn! A man of dog cannot even bury his bone anywhere he wishes no more. Some razzclat biatch sha must dig up the bone for the whole world to see! grin
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by logica(m): 12:58am On Aug 24, 2013
slimghost:

Its an abuse!
Absolutely. I agree. Her pum-pum was abused for 7 days straight. I doubt she can walk straight as we speak.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by paulharry: 12:59am On Aug 24, 2013
11 confessions now? interesting @toluxa u really be prophet
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by tpia5: 1:00am On Aug 24, 2013
Super1759:
How can 2 bundles of 1000 be 2000? Which sch u go sef?
A pack of 1000 is 100,000
A bundle of 1000 is 500,000
2bundles is 1,000,000

mrs oh:

Spoken like a seasoned banker. Educate dm pls.
Although pple smtmes mistakenly refer to a wrap (pack) as a bundle.
Na only Franca E. knw hw much she collect anyway.

the lady said two bundles of N1000.

she did not specify the exact amount.

why would the pastor be offering her N1 million when no be only she dey enjoy the something.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 1:00am On Aug 24, 2013
youmour: [. My girlfriend recently started acting all funny n I had to consistently force her to open up to me n when she did she told me about a pastor that's been trying to set p with her,she said his always sending her credit when she never asked for plus he buys stuffs for her,that she's scared to tell him off cos his a respectable man of God and she's scared God might punish her,u for hear curse I curse the bastard of a man,I had to ginger her that nothing will happen, even called the man n was trying to get familiar so I can whoop his yansh weneva I lay eyes on him,be like say him spirit read my intentions so he stopped picking my calls n even stopped harassing my woman,I totally believe Ese it happened n it wasn't her fault at all,like she said she felt compelled like in a trance to kolobi the guy,the sooner people stop seeing men of the word as gods the better for mankind

Stay there and don't shine your eyes and keep swallowing tales from that girlfriend of yours
You want to whoop a pastor that is whooping your babe?
Olodo
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by tpia5: 1:02am On Aug 24, 2013
texaco1:
God is goo all the time ,I knew I would get more confessions,if I become a prophet I will really be hot cake.this is confession number 9 remaining just one more .and like I said earlier they always run and escape noone will ever admit that she did the thing na wah oo

none would admit they had anything to do with the pastor bedding them either.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by slimghost(m): 1:02am On Aug 24, 2013
cheesy
logica: Absolutely. I agree. Her pum-pum was abused for 7 days straight. I doubt she can walk straight as we speak.

Hehehehehe. Damn! I can picture that, for a whole 7 days!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by texaco1: 1:07am On Aug 24, 2013
tpia@:

none would admit they had anything to do with the pastor bedding them either.
really?abeg help me beg them make dem come out nau,abi ake i use sango threaten dem small?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by smoothe75(m): 1:19am On Aug 24, 2013
My Take

I've been worshipping at COZA Abuja for 2 years now!...there's no doubt on the calling on Pastor B's life to raise a spiritual army for the Kingdom. Every true member of the church will admit that there's an incredible lift on their spiritual lives in a dimension that encourages you to relate/know God personally (which Pastor B always promotes)..you learn to enjoy God's presence and study the Word effortlessly in an atmosphere that i can only describe as heavenly. A gifted Man of God no doubt!

Ese i can only imagine the effort and emotions that fuelled this write-up (dunno if it was the right thing to do really and wont judge you either, may God heal you). Man's failings reveals their frailty...we all need God!..my prayer goes to Pastor B, Pastor Mo and the whole church establishment this moment. COZA will live!..The Body of Christ will prevail...

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by mrsoh: 1:22am On Aug 24, 2013
guyla: This story very credible, I didn't have the time to read through every comment but I noticed that some of us did not believe the op, and I wondered why, I belong to the read and waka class but I was deeply touched by the post. Here is a lady who was led into sin by her suposedly angel. She never claimed to be pure before her intimacy with the pastor,she probably was star-stricken that she allowed the guy manipulate her. Simply put the guy was a mentor, her role model, it felt awkward to look him in the face and show disloyalty, ”so much for worshiping pastors rather than make the bible a traveling guide in the journey of life. To op your conscience is free now, time will heal your wound, stop any effort to prove anything to anybody, you were not compelled by man to speak out. Let him continue in his sin, God has given him a reprobate mind. But thank God for he did not withdraw his spirit from you that is why your burdened by this sin. Remember judgement will start from the house of God. Stay close to your bible all the time it has the answer to every problem, bye and remain rapturable

Well sad guyla. Nice one.
God bless u.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by realteflon(m): 1:22am On Aug 24, 2013
How come I saw this confession story late. I saw the ladies picture - ESE WALTER - we attended the same secondary school in abuja - Model secondary school, maitama. Abuja.
We need revival in the body of the churches in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (45) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman / Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.