Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,717 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:32 AM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal - Religion (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (122925 Views)

COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 23, 2013
acidosis™:

Nope, A married man slept with a Church member..

She deserve a confidential apology from the Church, workers, Pastors and Pastors' wives..

A soul meant for Christ was almost ruined by the G.O's libido..
On point. He that covers his sin shall not prosper,but he that confess and forsake them shall obtain mercy.

The lady is on course not the pastor.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by tpia5: 9:32pm On Aug 23, 2013
when its a gala seller toasting women, dem go abuse am from head to toe and finish off with a big hiss, wondering how he could have the audacity.

when its a rich or influential man or a pastor, vip, politician, etc toasting women, dem go say na God send am.

dem go dey "confused" come blame trance.

but no confusion at all if the man is in the second category.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 23, 2013
spicy v:

cheesy cheesy cheesy why you dey shock like that? I am beginning to suspect you're an atheist because your regular bashing of pastors ehn! Well, still doesn't change how much love I gat for you. wink

My spice, I am nothing without Jesus.. smiley

I'll try to control my posts sha...

cheesy
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Olaone1: 9:34pm On Aug 23, 2013
adaobi123:

Lool grin

But a girl is sane would. Who wants to get jiggy with their pastor ? undecided
We all love adventure. Imagine what was going through her mind when the man was 'doing her' tongue

"Oh gosh! I got him. Now I know I am hot. Hmm. The sought-after man of authority, influence and power is mine."
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Olaone1: 9:37pm On Aug 23, 2013
tpia@:
when its a gala seller toasting women, dem go abuse am from head to toe and finish off with a big hiss, wondering how he could have the audacity.

when its a rich or influential man or a pastor, vip, politician, etc toasting women, dem go say na God send am.

dem go dey "confused" come blame trance.
Hahaha. Tpia. You know them wella. Devil no dey use them when conductors approach them. Yeye girls.
Succintly put.

Well done tpia
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 23, 2013
Urine:

I'm sure you didn't click on that link little bro,some people accept conventions while others re-write the rules. Its all good

Why should I click on a link posted by a predator?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 23, 2013
spicy v:

I thought you are female! My bad and please stop refering to Acidiosis as "little bro". Thank you.

Let he that has ear listen..

Thanks sugar...
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Urine: 9:40pm On Aug 23, 2013
spicy v:

I thought you are female! My bad and please stop refering to Acidiosis as "little bro". Thank you.

Like I said earlier, I can't say no to you, I will stop refering to him as "little bro".
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by spicyv1(f): 9:43pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ola one:
We all love adventure. Imagine what was going through her mind when the man was 'doing her' tongue

"Oh gosh! I got him. Now I know I am hot. Hmm. The sought-after man of authority, influence and power is mine."

cheesy cheesy cheesy quit being mean! Is this all you can say to an "innocent gey" that was under hypnosis? Like I said earlier, blame it all on the trance! Her mind "paused" throughout the ordeal, for the entire one week, so well, she wasn't thinking cheesy
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Pain(m): 9:45pm On Aug 23, 2013
CULLED FROM LINDA IKEJI BLOG !! WOW!

Franca said...
This story is true. I was introduced to the church in Abuja by my childhood friend, who moved to Abuja from Calabar two years before I did. When I joined, she was also a PCU worker. I really felt welcome in the church up until my friend started having problems with other women. She told me it was because Pastor Biodun trusted her with so many official things even above workers that were there before her. I believed her until the day she had an misunderstanding with another worker who called her 'Ashewo Mary Magdalene' in the church.

After that, her enthusiasm for church started waning while mine was getting stronger till the day she told me she was leaving the church and shortly after she left. By that time, Pastor Biodun had developed an interest in counseling me and then started telling me to take my friends place as a PCU worker. I was reluctant because I didnt feel like coming to church early and leaving late but Pastor Zbiodun assured me that his personal driver will pick me and drop me off and so I agreed. I started work as arranged but after a while, I noticed that the pastor did not respect personal space when talking to me when we were alone. He would stand soooooo close and rub my upper arms or my back which made me very uncomfortable.

The final straw was when he said I should go with him to Lagos to take notes and transfer same online immediately for some Pentacostal thing he was attending and he knew I was very computer literate. I was excited till we reached Lagos and I realized that only one room was booked at the Wheatbaker Hotel, Ikoyi. Of course I complaint and the Pastor called the front desk ( or pretended to) to demand for another room. He said they would call back when the room was ready. He then told me to help massage his back becos he has back ache from sitting on the flight. I said I was tired since it was already after 8. He then insisted I lay down on the bed to rest while waiting. I said I preferred to sit at the desk and he laughed saying that I was acting like a small girl or a village uneducated girl. He then went in to take a shower. I then called the front desk to remind then about the extra room. I wasn't surprised when I was told that they had vacant rooms and that nobody had requested for an extra room.

By this time, I knew what was up and was ready for the fool. I opened his pouch and saw his wallet which had his lisence. Took a picture of the wallet and the Lisence on the pillow on the bed with my head in the shot. I opened the door and took several pictures of myself, the wallet and the Lisence with the room number. Came back in, once I heard the shower stop, I started audio recording on my BB. He came out with a towel around his waist and started telling me how attracted he was to me. He said many deregatory things about his wife, calling her a postcard...pretty on the outside but flat and empty upstairs. He said sex with her was like having sex with a cold dead fish...he tried to kiss me and I stood up, picked up my travelling bag, moved to the door, opened it and quickly took a picture of him, standing with a towel around him. He started begging. I called him all sorts of names and insisted he give me money for a separate room or I would scream 'rape'. To cut a long story short, he asked me to shut the door, I refused, he brought out 2 bundles of N1000 and asked me to delete before he gives me the money.

I told him he was in no position to negotiate. Got the money, left the Randy goat with a deflated erection and checked into another room. First thing the next morning, I left for ABJ. By the way, remember my childhood friend that introduced me toCOZA? I narrated my experience to her and she confessed that she was sleeping with Biodun for over a year, even on his marital bed when his wife travelled. Oga Pastor, try and deny my story publicly and see American wonder....I still have the pictures and our conversation on tape. Thank God for technology!!!!!!

Franca E.

12 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by mbulela: 9:45pm On Aug 23, 2013
spicy v:

Na wah for you oh! So really, you think they ought to respond? When they have bigger projects working on at the moment? Choii! Not every battle should be fought o and not every battle should be fought in the way "we" often think it should.
bigger projects
Jesus wept. No wonder the church is weak and almost ineffective in the society. Instead of the church to be influencing the world,the opposite is happening. So much sin in God's house.
If i may ask,how should this battle be fought? Should they use wisdom to ignore it and attribute it to the schemes of the devil to brign down an anointed of the Lord?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Urine: 9:45pm On Aug 23, 2013
acidosis™:

Let he that has ear listen..

Thanks sugar...

Madam's request was already granted, there was no point saying this. I'm doing this out of respect for women, if you still want to throw "e-punches" I'm ready.

"Let he that has ear listen..."
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 23, 2013
Once again Ese thank you for exposing things like this. They would have loved you to sweep it under the carpets. You dunno how many gullible females who have placed their pastors on a pedestal you may have saved. I believe most will think twice before over trusting charlatans of the gospel. There's a reason why this issue had to come out. Discernment of the spirit is certainly lacking in the church, including in you. You may have done stupid things to warrant this attack on your person, but I believe God has used you to save one or two sisters. There's a current wave of reverence of pastors going on in the world. Thanks for reminding the gullible ones that a man is a man even if he has a visible halo on his head. Don't fret girl. They would have loved for you to carry on with the charade and pretense. They can only bark, none can bite! Thanks for this enlightening piece.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by rileest: 9:52pm On Aug 23, 2013
I am going to say this that I do believe the Ese woman is a victim of the COZA pastor, In as much as she is an adult and knows right from wrong.. you can't tell how manipulative these Pentecostal pastors can be until you happen to encounter them. They are naturally talented smooth talkers that teach in a way that can easily brainwash church members.

We all know how gullible Nigerians can be when It comes to religion, even the males so she just fell victim of all the my pastor gimmicks. I know a lot of COZA members and I always see them as victims of mental manipulations so I don't really blame them all they do in the name of their church..

COZA is one church in which members are encouraged to wake up and listen to audio CDs of their pastor preaching Instead of praying and reading their bible so that God could teach them himself. I have witnessed this first hand and know how It works.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 23, 2013
Pain: CULLED FROM LINDA IKEJI BLOG !! WOW!

Franca said...
This story is true. I was introduced to the church in Abuja by my childhood friend, who moved to Abuja from Calabar two years before I did. When I joined, she was also a PCU worker. I really felt welcome in the church up until my friend started having problems with other women. She told me it was because Pastor Biodun trusted her with so many official things even above workers that were there before her. I believed her until the day she had an misunderstanding with another worker who called her 'Ashewo Mary Magdalene' in the church.

After that, her enthusiasm for church started waning while mine was getting stronger till the day she told me she was leaving the church and shortly after she left. By that time, Pastor Biodun had developed an interest in counseling me and then started telling me to take my friends place as a PCU worker. I was reluctant because I didnt feel like coming to church early and leaving late but Pastor Zbiodun assured me that his personal driver will pick me and drop me off and so I agreed. I started work as arranged but after a while, I noticed that the pastor did not respect personal space when talking to me when we were alone. He would stand soooooo close and rub my upper arms or my back which made me very uncomfortable.

The final straw was when he said I should go with him to Lagos to take notes and transfer same online immediately for some Pentacostal thing he was attending and he knew I was very computer literate. I was excited till we reached Lagos and I realized that only one room was booked at the Wheatbaker Hotel, Ikoyi. Of course I complaint and the Pastor called the front desk ( or pretended to) to demand for another room. He said they would call back when the room was ready. He then told me to help massage his back becos he has back ache from sitting on the flight. I said I was tired since it was already after 8. He then insisted I lay down on the bed to rest while waiting. I said I preferred to sit at the desk and he laughed saying that I was acting like a small girl or a village uneducated girl. He then went in to take a shower. I then called the front desk to remind then about the extra room. I wasn't surprised when I was told that they had vacant rooms and that nobody had requested for an extra room.

By this time, I knew what was up and was ready for the fool. I opened his pouch and saw his wallet which had his lisence. Took a picture of the wallet and the Lisence on the pillow on the bed with my head in the shot. I opened the door and took several pictures of myself, the wallet and the Lisence with the room number. Came back in, once I heard the shower stop, I started audio recording on my BB. He came out with a towel around his waist and started telling me how attracted he was to me. He said many deregatory things about his wife, calling her a postcard...pretty on the outside but flat and empty upstairs. He said sex with her was like having sex with a cold dead fish...he tried to kiss me and I stood up, picked up my travelling bag, moved to the door, opened it and quickly took a picture of him, standing with a towel around him. He started begging. I called him all sorts of names and insisted he give me money for a separate room or I would scream 'rape'. To cut a long story short, he asked me to shut the door, I refused, he brought out 2 bundles of N1000 and asked me to delete before he gives me the money.

I told him he was in no position to negotiate. Got the money, left the Randy goat with a deflated erection and checked into another room. First thing the next morning, I left for ABJ. By the way, remember my childhood friend that introduced me toCOZA? I narrated my experience to her and she confessed that she was sleeping with Biodun for over a year, even on his marital bed when his wife travelled. Oga Pastor, try and deny my story publicly and see American wonder....I still have the pictures and our conversation on tape. Thank God for technology!!!!!!

Franca E.

Lord have mercy...

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 23, 2013
Urine:

Madam's request was already granted, there was no point saying this. I'm doing this out of respect for women, if you still want to throw "e-punches" I'm ready.

"Let he that has ear listen..."

Okay Mr urine...
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by afolayangs(m): 9:56pm On Aug 23, 2013
Me chatting one coza babe. We keep una posted.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by ladygogo: 9:57pm On Aug 23, 2013

Franca said...

Franca E.

Hian! What is she waiting for? Her story will be more believable than Ese's because she has substantial proof!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by coogar: 9:58pm On Aug 23, 2013

Franca said...

Franca E.

nigerians have come again - so you waited for ese before revealing your own story? this reminds me of some laboratory rëtards that concocted a text message that IBB/Buhari were responsible for the abuja bombings few years ago....

if you have his picture & tape recorder, why not release it? so if pastor biodun does not come to dispute your claims, you are very comfortable to keep your evidence? it shall not be well with Franca.E and her cronies...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Olaone1: 10:00pm On Aug 23, 2013
spicy v:

cheesy cheesy cheesy quit being mean! Is this all you can say to an "innocent gey" that was under hypnosis? Like I said earlier, blame it all on the trance! Her mind "paused" throughout the ordeal, for the entire one week, so well, she wasn't thinking cheesy
Ordeal ke? Sarcasm?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by tsmith(f): 10:03pm On Aug 23, 2013

Franca said...

Franca E.

Biodun Fatoyinbo - Nigerian Jimmy Saville; only difference is you are alive for justice to be served! Many more would come out, it's a Nigerian syndrome, they only need someone to get the ball rolling. LMAO
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ola one:

LOOOOOOOOL grin
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Pzone: 10:04pm On Aug 23, 2013
This is not a reason to destroy his ministry, he is really a gifted preacher!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by afolayangs(m): 10:04pm On Aug 23, 2013
Here's ma chat with ex COZA memeber:
Participants:
-------------
Afolayan Gbenga, Tabitha

Afolayan Gbenga:
Na u go marry dem nau
Tabitha:
Yeye boy
Afolayan Gbenga:
Sup
Afolayan Gbenga:
Baby
Afolayan Gbenga:
U hear news about Ūя̲̅ COZA?
Afolayan Gbenga:
Shey na liar or false?
Tabitha:
8-|
Tabitha:
Your Coza ko,your redeem ni
Afolayan Gbenga:
A̶̲̥̅♏ serious oo
Tabitha:
It is sadly true
Afolayan Gbenga:
sad
Afolayan Gbenga:
:O
Afolayan Gbenga:
As  pastor responded or hw u take knw
Tabitha:
I know am well
Tabitha:
He has slept with more than 5 of my friends
Tabitha:
In church
Afolayan Gbenga:
:O
Afolayan Gbenga:
Y dem allow A̶̲̥̅♏ (=| wth dem?
Tabitha:
Ask them na
Tabitha:
He manipulates them noni
Afolayan Gbenga:
Like what u said about Noah
Tabitha:
Yeah

Guys pls what do u make from it?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by tpia5: 10:05pm On Aug 23, 2013
please, we women should stop embarassing ourselves with all these stories of toto, pardon my french.

he brought out 2 bundles of N1000 and asked me to delete before he gives me the money.

ordinary N2000 is what supposedly shut your mouth?

this story does not make sense!

and the writer is even claiming to be in america- isnt that like $15?

or did she mean to type $2000?

if indeed the pastor is sleeping with yall, e be like say una cheap though?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Olaone1: 10:08pm On Aug 23, 2013

Franca said...

Franca E.

Wow!

Touch not my anointed oo grin Remember? cheesy
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by afolayangs(m): 10:08pm On Aug 23, 2013
Anyway  presidecy had set up a commitee τ̅☺ look at  matter of  church situated in  heart of FCT. And  report will be ready τ̅☺ be examine bu another commitee when  first committe release them report on January 23, 2014. Thank you.#copied
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Olaone1: 10:09pm On Aug 23, 2013
tpia@:
please, we women should stop embarassing ourselves with all these stories of toto, pardon my french.

2 bundles. 1000 * 200
200,000 naira, tpia.
Not too small oo
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by spicyv1(f): 10:09pm On Aug 23, 2013
lady gogo:

Hian! What is she waiting for? Her story will be more believable than Ese's because she has substantial proof!

If I hear! Did Ese not also claim to have "substantial proof"? Proofs they can't seem to present! All these tales by sunset!!! Can't stop laughing.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by afolayangs(m): 10:10pm On Aug 23, 2013
tpia@:

Aba . Na wao for u oo. Dats 200k

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by tpia5: 10:11pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ola one:
2 bundles. 1000 * 200
200,000 naira, tpia.
Not too small oo

oh ok, let me reread the story, because initially i found it mind boggling.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by ladygogo: 10:12pm On Aug 23, 2013
tpia@:

two bundles na! grin i think thats about 200,000.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (45) (Reply)

Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. / Download & Listen to Inspirational Sermons By Bishop T D Jakes!!!! mp3 format / Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.