Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (121899 Views)

COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by remsonik(f): 1:03pm On Aug 23, 2013
I really don't wanna doubt ese's article,the bible says numerous things will begin to happen as signs of the end time.I have attended COZA and a lot of this Behind churches numerous times and I see a lot of young people living above their means trying to to impress their peers and also claiming to be busy for God while guilty. My friend dropped out of UNI due to church activities,she's now a minister in the church and travels outside the country a lot and she has not thought of going back to school,she's seeing a fellow pastor in the church and sleeps over at his place.........a lot of youg people are looking for churches to network not necessarily hear the word abeg I still prefer my Bamtist and methosdist like my grandma would call it.pastors my foot,when they know how to recite d bible u ordain them while they are not seasoned with the word

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Awoofawo(m): 1:03pm On Aug 23, 2013
zeelo2014: Which brings us to the same conclusion,expose him!!!. So many church goers worship their pastors not Christ. Expose him simple.

DOES CHRIST EVER CLAIMED TO BE GOD AND ASKED PEOPLES TO WORSHIP HIM?!

BRA ANSWER ME SHARP-SHARP!!!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 23, 2013
Wow. This story blew me away like literally.

This girl had the chances to say no but she didn't. The girl is silly. The girl blew it.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by seangy4konji: 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2013
And the saying goes I LOVE MY PASTOR
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by reallytired: 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2013
All you people judging, the lady has made peace with herself & God. Like it or not God has forgiven her. How many people can do what this strong lady has done? My sister,God bless you real good. And by His grace u will find a husband who will love you & stand by you no matter what.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2013
My own 2cents is that the pastor (or his P.A) should come out and truthfully say his side of the story! Is she lying? Or half-truth or full truth? Tell us!!
Now, this doesn't make him any less a man of God (King David anybody?). But he has to clear the air and seek forgiveness..
Ese, you have to repent truly and let God use you to his glory. Y'all should drop the 'holier than thou' attitude and park well.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 23, 2013
[size=15pt]omo meeeeen! most of my friends, most guys and high class babes in abj patronize/ go to coza>>>>> i heard that's a place to see fine fine chicks and fine fine bobo's grin grin me never attend for once, though the invites are too much! i guess i just have to go catch dem chicks there when i'm in abuja next[/size]
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by ifeegee(f): 1:07pm On Aug 23, 2013
kingthreat: The pastor did wrong no doubt. She is no innocent. She enjoyed the sex, foreign trips, money and all. Why didn't she keep the matter closed within she, him and his family rather than taint the ministry? Everybody has weaknesses we are dealing with. This is a cruel way of paying back
Don't you think, It will be ideal if you take some time of your busy schedule ,read through a post,understand ,form an informed opinion and then comment?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by coogar: 1:08pm On Aug 23, 2013
reallytired: All you people judging, the lady has made peace with herself & God. Like it or not God has forgiven her. How many people can do what this strong lady has done? My sister,God bless you real good. And by His grace u will find a husband who will love you & stand by you no matter what.

you can advise your brother or male relatives to marry her, it's not too late.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by bjclan: 1:09pm On Aug 23, 2013
I believe you do not qualify for any kind of pity. This is a text book scenario where you get what you find. You have already exposed your inherent personality that you've tried to cover up with insincere Xtianity.

You said you got obored at your former church this means you do not know the kind of God you serve rather you were glued to sweet speaking tongues of men (pastor). If you believed that God is everywhere, all this would not have happened.

I also suspect you have ulterior motives in the way and manner of this exposure. Maybe you were already fantasizing ending up with him and you continued to see him with his beloved wife; you just could not control your jealousy. The fact that you had sex with him for a week is a fact you really enjoyed it and probably you've been thinking about giving it to him long before.

As for the pastor I do not blame him he is just another nigga like me who reads signs on girls who are dying to get down with me. For your information believe in God only.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by homesteady(m): 1:10pm On Aug 23, 2013
coogar:

look at this sheep - i don't have an iota of interest in what she has to say. she's an immoral woman and her motive was to destroy his ministry and perhaps break up his home. tell her to go hug shekau, women like her make me sick to my stomach...
Look at this goat - your motive is to promote pastors to keep on sleeping with their church members

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 23, 2013
adaobi123: Wow. This story blew me away like literally.

This girl had the chances to say no but she didn't. The girl is silly. The girl blew it.
[size=14pt]she no blow anything O! you know most girls actually want to explore if some pastors do have sex! and if some pastors do have Kondo [/size]grin
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by seangy4konji: 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2013
You must be really tired yes...if she has made peace,why she con deh shout and disturbing da peace production?
reallytired: All you people judging, the lady has made peace with herself & God. Like it or not God has forgiven her. How many people can do what this strong lady has done? My sister,God bless you real good. And by His grace u will find a husband who will love you & stand by you no matter what.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2013
remsonik: I really don't wanna doubt ese's article,the bible says numerous things will begin to happen as signs of the end time.I have attended COZA and a lot of this Behind churches numerous times and I see a lot of young people living above their means trying to to impress their peers and also claiming to be busy for God while guilty. My friend dropped out of UNI due to church activities,she's now a minister in the church and travels outside the country a lot and she has not thought of going back to school,she's seeing a fellow pastor in the church and sleeps over at his place.........a lot of youg people are looking for churches to network not necessarily hear the word abeg I still prefer my Bamtist and methosdist like my grandma would call it.pastors my foot,when they know how to recite d bible u ordain them while they are not seasoned with the word

So right on the 'dressing' part.
I asked someone if the unemployment in Nigeria no de affect workers for COZA cos dier dress de on point all the time!! But then, let God be the judge!!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by taigee: 1:12pm On Aug 23, 2013
really sad.
These are really perilous times.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 23, 2013
bennyraz: she no blow anything O! you know most girls actually want to explore if some pastors do have sex! and if some pastors do have Kondo grin

grin grin grin grin

Lmmmmaaaoooo

But she should stop acting like a victim even though she feels sorry about what she did
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by coogar: 1:12pm On Aug 23, 2013
homesteady:
Look at this goat - your motive is to promote pastors to keep on sleeping with their church members

you are a consummate rëtard....
idiöts like you should have been gassed during the holocaust. who's supporting pastors to prey on women? if women learn the decency to shut their legs, would these pastors räpe them on the altar....

you are such a fool -

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by seangy4konji: 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2013
Monkey come here...they all sinned and they are adults...she was playing victim and she be d big hoe self...
homesteady:

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by yorke1: 1:14pm On Aug 23, 2013
seangy4konji: Another olonsho

meaning
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2013
remsonik: I really don't wanna doubt ese's article,the bible says numerous things will begin to happen as signs of the end time.I have attended COZA and a lot of this Behind churches numerous times and I see a lot of young people living above their means trying to to impress their peers and also claiming to be busy for God while guilty. My friend dropped out of UNI due to church activities,she's now a minister in the church and travels outside the country a lot and she has not thought of going back to school,she's seeing a fellow pastor in the church and sleeps over at his place.........a lot of youg people are looking for churches to network not necessarily hear the word abeg I still prefer my Bamtist and methosdist like my grandma would call it.pastors my foot,when they know how to recite d bible u ordain them while they are not seasoned with the word
[size=13pt]In coza, I heard everybody is trying to out do each other and everybody is trying to form Na we get class pass! someone told me that some don't mind going to Hilton in Abuja to hire different cars for different sunday services and week days services just to prove a point.. me don't know o! but the amount of luxury cars i do see at coza when i'm chilling @ nanet suites is more than a month budget of the least paid state in Nigeria [/size]
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by seangy4konji: 1:17pm On Aug 23, 2013
She is an alcoholic sex starved devil who has fetish for fucckkin pastors.y r u going back.
bjclan: I believe you do not qualify for any kind of pity. This is a text book scenario where you get what you find. You have already exposed your inherent personality that you've tried to cover up with insincere Xtianity.

You said you got obored at your former church this means you do not know the kind of God you serve rather you were glued to sweet speaking tongues of men (pastor). If you believed that God is everywhere, all this would not have happened.

I also suspect you have ulterior motives in the way and manner of this exposure. Maybe you were already fantasizing ending up with him and you continued to see him with his beloved wife; you just could not control your jealousy. The fact that you had sex with him for a week is a fact you really enjoyed it and probably you've been thinking about giving it to him long before.

As for the pastor I do not blame him he is just another nigga like me who reads signs on girls who are dying to get down with me. For your information believe in God only.

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Topeedo: 1:17pm On Aug 23, 2013
belabela:

Source: [url]esewalter./2013/08/22/my-affair-with-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-of-coza/[/url]
dese story is a little crappy abeg...i dont deny dat it could have happened, but i dont see any form of abuse at all...she could have walked out of d entire scenerio when her pastor asked her to sit on his laps but she didnt...dere is no abuse, she is to blame for whatever happend to her abeg...as for d pastor, God is watchin in on HD...all of dese is subject to the story being true though...wetin person neva hear before
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by coogar: 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2013
seangy4konji: Monkey come here...they all sinned and they are adults...she was playing victim and she be d big hoe self...

don't mind the homoerotic nuisance...
when 2 people conspired to commit a sin....they should both ask for forgiveness in their separate ways and move on with their lives. i fail to see how this public confession really helps anyone.

she must have heard about pastors sleeping wïth their members way before. how come she still fell into the same trap if people really learn lessons from this nonsense. in another few months, she would end up in another church with the hope of fücking another pastor.

all pentecostal churches should ban this woman from their houses of worship. her mission is clear - she's here to destroy church ministries. her parents should take her to court and disown her. ese is a disgrace to the community that birthed her.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Shine1177: 1:20pm On Aug 23, 2013
I know this so-called "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo" wella for Ilorin, Kwara state, he was a few years my senior in school and we both lived at Sabo-Oke area in Ilorin, kwara State an average Sabo-Oke guy know that Biodun Fatoyinbo is a cultist in school, he profess he is now born again but i doubt it, i suspect he still has links with his guys as rightly inferred by Ese on her blog.

As for Ese's confession, i really commend her for the courage to publish this evil act. I have heard from reliable source on how this "Pastor" guy have used many young ladies in his Ilorin church before relocating to Abuja. I pray God will grant him the grace to come to true repentance. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by homesteady(m): 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2013
coogar:

you are a consummate rëtard....
idiöts like you should have been gassed during the holocaust. who's supporting pastors to prey on women? if women learn the decency to shut their legs, would these pastors räpe them on the altar....

you are such a fool -

I thought you had sense!! So only women should learn the decency to shut their legs?? What of Men?? Is decency only for women??

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by seangy4konji: 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2013
If u think she did nt knw d pastor wanted anything or motives,you are an olonsho too,Eskenshi,shanapor,sarewole,shalamitala,gbovo,ragonda.
yorke1:

meaning
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by coogar: 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2013
homesteady:
I thought you had sense!! So only women should learn the decency to shut their legs?? What of Men?? Is decency only for women??

if a woman says no - the matter is a closed case. if she had told the pastor she couldn't meet him in the hotel room, this would have been avoided. how old are you again? you have the brain power of a culex mosquito.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by seangy4konji: 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2013
U r d biggest mumu.no wonder ur wife don put u for home steady...quote author=homesteady]

I thought you had sense!! So only women should learn the decency to shut their legs?? What of Men?? Is decency only for women?? [/quote]
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Natty14(m): 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2013
hmmm,,, girl/woman!!! Is dis how u go around blackmailing any dude dat bleeps u? Or is it cos he is a man of God!!! Say it dat u want pple 2 stop goin 2 his church (COZA). I av a phobia 4 lies. SMH, xo if 2 say i bl##ped u d last tym we met, na like dis u go dey paste my name 4 all d websites in d internet!!! Go get a life and leave Gods anointed alone!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2013
adaobi123:

grin grin grin grin

Lmmmmaaaoooo

But she should stop acting like a victim even though she feels sorry about what she did
[size=13pt]she was enjoying the whole sex and maybe pastor was quick to remind her "I'm a married man o" then she felt been used. But seriously, most pentecostal churches today have been turned to fashion parade ground for chicks/ladies who are trying to out do each other and meeeeen! the dressing is so bad, you see cleavages, micro-miniskirts, free laps, all sorts of brazilian wigs, eye shadow, lipstick.. in fact if dem are bend down in the church! you see everything! and when it comes to praise, they dance seductively.. Tell me, how pastor no go notice that kind of woman!! A man is first a man before he is a Man of God.. this women don't allow us concentrate in service, we keep looking left and right, left and right, turning our necks to the back to look at the fine sexy chick behind us and we be like! the temptation in the house of God is even higher than temptation in the outside world grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by seangy4konji: 1:27pm On Aug 23, 2013
U no go talk to wetin deh ground.wetin concern cultist wit dis...she na force hin force d gal self?me self do cult wen I deh schoolk so how dat take affect say d gal weh deh find pity now deh fuvk for one week no catch feelings,d man no do again she deh cry shit..make God forgive us all. Jor.
Shine1177: I know this so-called "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo" wella for Ilorin, Kwara state, he was a few years my senior in school and we both lived at Sabo-Oke area in Ilorin, kwara State an average Sabo-Oke guy know that Biodun Fatoyinbo is a cultist in school, he profess he is now born again but i doubt it, i suspect he still has links with his guys as rightly inferred by Ese on her blog.

As for Ese's confession, i really commend her for the courage to publish this evil act. I have heard from reliable source on how this "Pastor" guy have used many young ladies in his Ilorin church before relocating to Abuja. I pray God will grant him the grace to come to true repentance. Amen.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by bros856: 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ese, am overhelmed with your courage. You are not a strong woman but a woman with alot of strength. God will bless you for this Bravery. If I have an opportunity to meet you all I will do is to marry you for this singular bravery. SATAN HAS FALLEN. God has forgiven you because he knows your heart.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (45) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman / Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.