Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (122034 Views)

COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by ahmedio: 1:31pm On Aug 23, 2013
I schooled in Univ of Ilorin.COZA started from Ilorin.The church's first place of worship wsa wonderland gardens on pipeline road. This pastor Biodun literarilly ran away from Ilorin due to these allegation of having affairs with women.The last I heard about was even with a married woman. Then he relocated to Abuja. Now this

But 1 thing is for sure. God remains God.ThE Act of sin by any man will not reduce is Godliness. So if u believe in God,
let nothing shake u. In the last days, these are the kind of things the bible says we will see. So let this be a reminder to u all that Christ is coming soon.

11 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 23, 2013
bennyraz: she was enjoying the whole sex and maybe pastor was quick to remind her "I'm a married man o" then she felt been used. But seriously, most pentecostal churches today have been turned to fashion parade ground for chicks/ladies who are trying to out do each other and meeeeen! the dressing is so bad, you see cleavages, micro-miniskirts, free laps, all sorts of brazilian wigs, eye shadow, lipstick.. in fact if dem are bend down in the church! you see everything! and when it comes to praise, they dance seductively.. Tell me, how pastor no go notice that kind of woman!! A man is first a man before he is a Man of God.. this women don't allow us concentrate in service, we keep looking left and right, left and right, turning our necks to the back to look at the fine sexy chick behind us and we be like! the temptation in the house of God is even higher than temptation in the outside world grin

Lolololol grin

Jesus. Pentecostal churches these days.

The girl is still silly. Once the pastor was talking about alcoholic drinks, she should have known it was time to head home.
angry

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by homesteady(m): 1:31pm On Aug 23, 2013
seangy4konji: Monkey come here...they all sinned and they are adults...she was playing victim and she be d big hoe self...

I just don't understand why you and coogar are taking this stuff too personal! You don't have to insult people to make a point! BTW I'm used to insults on NL!
Back to the case! Oya they both sinned, if you sin, aren't you meant to confess?? Oya she has confessed! The pastor doesn't want to confess! Or is the pastor too big to confess?? Haven't many more popular pastors confessed adultery??
So who is meant to get all this insults? The girl or the pastor?

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by seangy4konji: 1:31pm On Aug 23, 2013
I swear u talk tru about dat temtation in church is more than in club.I never go to a sunday service in 7 years...cos I really don't concentrate due to my fetishness of seeing gals in skirts and blouses and I never concentrate.they dance d dance we dance in clubs and u just can't concentrate so I pray at home or night vigils when am in d surrounding.they go to church to LovePeddler out and make connections.simple
bennyraz: [size=13pt]she was enjoying the whole sex and maybe pastor was quick t.o remind her "I'm a married man o" then she felt been used. But seriously, most pentecostal churches today have been turned to fashion parade ground for chicks/ladies who are trying to out do each other and meeeeen! the dressing is so bad, you see cleavages, micro-miniskirts, free laps, all sorts of brazilian wigs, eye shadow, lipstick.. in fact if dem are bend down in the church! you see everything! and when it comes to praise, they dance seductively.. Tell me, how pastor no go notice that kind of woman!! A man is first a man before he is a Man of God.. this women don't allow us concentrate in service, we keep looking left and right, left and right, turning our necks to the back to look at the fine sexy chick behind us and we be like! the temptation in the house of God is even higher than temptation in the outside world grin[/size]
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by 36STATES: 1:32pm On Aug 23, 2013
If what this lady said is true, it is a "glimmer of hope" for Nigeria. For a young lady to have the courage, not dithered by our people's weired way of understanding things in Nigeria, as we can see from most posts here in Nairaland, is highly commendable. Our people are not concerned with honesty and truth and that's the main issue here. If this pastor did what the lady allages, it gives everybody in Nigeria the opportunity to know who the pastor really is. It gives us the opportunity to know if listening to his preaching is a waste of time or not. It helps us to make informed judgement of the character of this pastor. It helps us to know the truth about the pastor and maybe to be on our guard when other pastors come to preach what they don't practice.

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 23, 2013
Are you guys rili bashing the op for letting her grief out? It shows just how deep we idolise 'ministers-of-God', you guys are wankers. Do u rili knw what it is 4a lady to be heartbroken? Oh no u dont, u think u do bt u dnt hv the faintest idea cos u guys are guilty of same. You use gurls and leave them to bleep their emotions out in the cold, its such a shame.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by jamesbondchick: 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2013
This FatOyinbo nor just try at all grin this story reminds me of what happened to me earlier this year. My sis asked me to come see one prophet Nwachukwu who prayed for her after her hubby died,I was reluctant but decided to go since she was housing him during his stay in benin. I saw d 'prophet' in d room & he began prophesying stuff,some true,some not so true.He then told me to stand up,close d door & stand behind d closed door.I didn't read any meanings to it cos I tot he wanted to pray without disturbing others in d house.

Next thing he told me was to disguise myself & I'm like, sorry what do you mean?He said I should do to myself what my boyfriend does to me to put me in d mood,I should take off my trousers while I do so! To say I was shocked is an understatement! My sister was in d next room for craps sakes! I just stood there like a statue while he kept cajoling me & telling me that he needed to invite the 'evil spirit' that has been disturbing me so he could cast it away from me when it arrived & this was the ONLY way I could be free. He went further to say not everything I think is sin that afterall God knew that killing somebody is a sin yet he still told Abraham to sacrifice his son to him. I just stood there & when he realized I wasn't budging,he got impatient, started frowning & saying I wasn't ready to be delivered. He then asked me how old I was & when i told him 30+,I could see he was surprised cos he said I looked no older than 19 or 20 because of my stature.

He obviously tot I was an under aged mugu who wud just fall under his manipulative tricks.I told my sister a while after he left,she called him & he vehemently denied the entire encounter saying he was going to the mountain to pray to his Baba,that I had lied against a man of God. Mountain ko,baba ni! Useless dwarf of a he goat!!! I still dey wait for him baba to answer by fire!!!

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by homesteady(m): 1:40pm On Aug 23, 2013
coogar:

if a woman says no - the matter is a closed case. if she had told the pastor she couldn't meet him in the hotel room, this would have been avoided. how old are you again? you have the brain power of a culex mosquito.

Did she say she was a magician or future seer?? How on earth would she have know that her 'Pastor' would sleep with her??
Like seriously you are the person who has the brain power of a culex mosquito gringringrin

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by texaco1: 1:40pm On Aug 23, 2013
tchidi: My own 2cents is that the pastor (or his P.A) should come out and truthfully say his side of the story! Is she lying? Or half-truth or full truth? Tell us!!
Now, this doesn't make him any less a man of God (King David anybody?). But he has to clear the air and seek forgiveness..
Ese, you have to repent truly and let God use you to his glory. Y'all should drop the 'holier than thou' attitude and park well.

Come out to say what?and to who?that man doesn't owe any body any apology,nigerians can say what ever they want .if he wants forgiveness he knows who to turn to and definitely it isn't nigerians.whatever happened between him and this ese is a private matter. Nigerians get plenty problem pass a lady and a pastor that can't keep their sexual hormones in check

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by coogar: 1:41pm On Aug 23, 2013
olrotimi: Are you guys rili bashing the op for letting her grief out? It shows just how deep we idolise 'ministers-of-God', you guys are wankers. Do u rili knw what it is 4a lady to be heartbroken? Oh no u dont, u think u do bt u dnt hv the faintest idea cos u guys are guilty of same. You use gurls and leave them to bleep their emotions out in the cold, its such a shame.

you are a product of a kerosene background...

what was the end game for the girl when she agreed to have sëx with the pastor? she was expecting the pastor to leave his wife and marry her? obviously, she was always going to be left alone - their relationship was a cul-de-sac from the get go so she cannot claim to be heartbroken.

homesteady:
I just don't understand why you and coogar are taking this stuff too personal! You don't have to insult people to make a point! BTW I'm used to insults on NL!
Back to the case! Oya they both sinned, if you sin, aren't you meant to confess?? Oya she has confessed! The pastor doesn't want to confess! Or is the pastor too big to confess?? Haven't many more popular pastors confessed adultery??
So who is meant to get all this insults? The girl or the pastor?

and who told you confessions have to be made public to be accepted? let the guilty parties confess their sins in their closets. when they were screwing each other in travelodge in london, were you invited? why should we now know what they did to each other?

homesteady:
Did she say she was a magician or future seer?? How on earth would she have know that her 'Pastor' would sleep with her??
Like seriously you are the person who has the brain power of a culex mosquito gringringrin

stop smoking your pubic hair....
she was asked to come to the hotel room, she agreed. she was offered alcohol, she obliged. she was asked to sit on his lap, she accepted the offer. she was asked to kiss, she obeyed - and yet she's not a magician or a fortune teller?

i put it to you that my sallah ram has more intelligence than you, homesteady!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Fadelex(m): 1:42pm On Aug 23, 2013
the op is a wanna be celebrity, I'm in no way defending d pastor (if d story was true anyway)... even in d bible, anointed men of God like Samson and David fell cuz of women, what d pastor did was abuse of trust. but d op blew this outta proportion... she went to see pastor flo and she was told pastor biodun already confessed but she wasn't satisfied she wanna make sure d pastor is severely dealt with and she's getting result on social media. she has d greater blame to take, don't ever meet a man or a woman in a confided location. even bible did not say resist every appearance of evil, bible said... "flee fro every appearance of evil" you gotta run like usain bolt.
the moment she stepped into d hotel, she's aware of everything that's gonna happen.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by seangy4konji: 1:43pm On Aug 23, 2013
You obviously don't kknow God and that's what happens to people who go about visiting prophets,babalawos and alphas up and down.u say u r not a kid but u don't know God and to trust in him yourself but to get torch light and start tooking for babalawos house?he should have put a spell on u and tear ur toto apart with is dwarf koropon.
jamesbondchick: This FatOyinbo nor just try at all grin this story reminds me of what happened to me earlier this year. My sis asked me to come see one prophet Nwachukwu who prayed for her after her hubby died,I was reluctant but decided to go since she was housing him during his stay in benin. I saw d 'prophet' in d room & he began prophesying stuff,some true,some not so true.He then told me to stand up,close d door & stand behind d closed door.I didn't read any meanings to it cos I tot he wanted to pray without disturbing others in d house.

Next thing he told me was to disguise myself & I'm like, sorry what do you mean?He said I should do to myself what my boyfriend does to me to put me in d mood,I should take off my trousers while I do so! To say I was shocked is an understatement! My sister was in d next room for craps sakes! I just stood there like a statue while he kept cajoling me & telling me that he needed to invite the 'evil spirit' that has been disturbing me so he could cast it away from me when it arrived & this was the ONLY way I could be free. He went further to say not everything I think is sin that afterall God knew that killing somebody is a sin yet he still told Abraham to sacrifice his son to him. I just stood there & when he realized I wasn't budging,he got impatient, started frowning & saying I wasn't ready to be delivered. He then asked me how old I was & when i told him 30+,I could see he was surprised cos he said I looked no older than 19 or 20 because of my stature.

He obviously tot I was an under aged mugu who wud just fall under his manipulative tricks.I told my sister a while after he left,she called him & he vehemently denied the entire encounter saying he was going to the mountain to pray to his Baba,that I had lied against a man of God. Mountain ko,baba ni! Useless dwarf of a he goat!!! I still dey wait for him baba to answer by fire!!!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by texaco1: 1:43pm On Aug 23, 2013
jamesbondchick: This FatOyinbo nor just try at all grin this story reminds me of what happened to me earlier this year. My sis asked me to come see one prophet Nwachukwu who prayed for her after her hubby died,I was reluctant but decided to go since she was housing him during his stay in benin. I saw d 'prophet' in d room & he began prophesying stuff,some true,some not so true.He then told me to stand up,close d door & stand behind d closed door.I didn't read any meanings to it cos I tot he wanted to pray without disturbing others in d house.

another confession,now we have 5 different confessions on this thread alone.make all others come make their confessions tooo ooo

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by seangy4konji: 1:47pm On Aug 23, 2013
No mind d yeye guy...aplogise to me?na my arrse hole he bleepI deh dere wen dem deh do am abi it concern nigeriansexplain why he bleep..who deh drink alomo pass?me or dat guy cos it be like say alomo don flood hin brain.
texaco1:

Come out to say what?and to who?that man doesn't owe any body any apology,nigerians can say what ever they want .if he wants forgiveness he knows who to turn to and definitely it isn't nigerians.whatever happened between him and this ese is a private matter. Nigerians get plenty problem pass a lady and a pastor that can't keep their sexual hormones in check
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 23, 2013
adaobi123:

Lolololol grin

Jesus. Pentecostal churches these days.

The girl is still silly. Once the pastor was talking about alcoholic drinks, she should have known it was time to head home.
angry
why wud she head home, when she's in the pent room of an Hotel in london! seeing the whole world, she had the opportunity of ordering for the best wine she hadn't tasted since she was born and she's here trying to put all the blame on the pastor.. Have she forgotten the story of David and Uriah? we know say Pastor carry for hand and carry for back but she should also share the blame for putting too much trust on her pastor. That is what most young-women do today and it is very wrong.. They can sleep naked with their pastors believing that the pastor will not touch them but when it come's to men who are not pastors!!! Haaaaaa! they would not even come close to a man talk more of sleeping on the same bed. And they have failed to realise that even the bible says Trust no man! I blame the woman o but i blame the man more cuz most women are vulnerable to their pastors
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by seangy4konji: 1:50pm On Aug 23, 2013
For say na Nigeria money now,I for say I need expanation.even our president no explain where them deh put our billions,u say make a pastor com explain say he bleep..make god forgive us but dat person weh say make dem com explain no get
Tiny sense like dis...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Funjosh(m): 1:51pm On Aug 23, 2013
coogar:

she had slept with about 20 men before she found her webbed feet to pastor COZA's arms.

it's becoming more and more apparent that there are more pröstitutes in nigerian churches than you would find in any red light district.

it baffles me when women say they were awed by the presence of a man of authority to the extent of having sëx with him. bunch of immoral fools!

then why the noise if pastor is not the person that disvirgin her, pastor cant resist what he saw and morover he didnt even rape her self. And why cant she make noise about her previous sex with other men may be their is a serouis misundastanding between her and the conji pastor.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by tpia5: 1:51pm On Aug 23, 2013
Many of these women are tripped by the drivel they're describing here.

Not to mention its some people's life assignment to try to sleep with certain men, not necessarily because of their n.ympho nature, but in order to destroy the men.

No element of shame at all, the initial writer sef, see how she described the so-called encounter as if she's trying to write a novel ( a very bad attempt at that).

Romp in the sheets indeed.

Which kind hours later, from sitting on laps to doing the do, una pound yam in between or wetin.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 23, 2013
seangy4konji:
[b]I swear u talk tru about dat temtation in church is more than in club.[/b]I never go to a sunday service in 7 years...cos I really don't concentrate due to my fetishness of seeing gals in skirts and blouses and I never concentrate.they dance d dance we dance in clubs and u just can't concentrate so I pray at home or night vigils when am in d surrounding.they go to church to LovePeddler out and make connections.simple
my brother there's temptation everywhere o.. na Only God fit help us o
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by seangy4konji: 1:53pm On Aug 23, 2013
Bro..I like your advice..it be like say I go deh go church now and form serious.I no deh bleep as usual since I no deh go church..make I go dust shirt...nothing hard in forming spirikoko..in d pretense of home visits na hinm we go deh bleep each other...no lele...
bennyraz: why wud she head home, when she's in the pent room of an Hotel in london! seeing the whole world, she had the opportunity of ordering for the best wine she hadn't tasted since she was born and she's here trying to put all the blame on the pastor.. Have she forgotten the story of David and Uriah? we know say Pastor carry for hand and carry for back but she should also share the blame for putting too much trust on her pastor. That is what most young-women do today and it is very wrong.. They can sleep naked with their pastors believing that the pastor will not touch them but when it come's to men who are not pastors!!! Haaaaaa! they would not even come close to a man talk more of sleeping on the same bed. And they have failed to realise that even the bible says Trust no man! I blame the woman o but i blame the man more cuz most women are vulnerable to their pastors
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by coogar: 1:54pm On Aug 23, 2013
tpia@:

Not to mention its some people's life assignment to try to sleep with certain men, not necessarily because of their n.ympho nature, but in order to destroy the men.

No element of shame at all, the initial writer sef, see how she described the so-called encounter as if she's trying to write a novel ( a very bad attempt at that).

Which kind hours later, from sitting on laps to doing the do, una pound yam in between or wetin.

of course, there are millions of groupies in nigerian churches. sleeping wïth pentecostal pastors is their mission on earth.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by texaco1: 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2013
grin one good thing about this story is that pastor fatoyinbo isn't gay.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by reallytired: 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2013
coogar:

you can advise your brother or male relatives to marry her, it's not too late.
. There is nothing to it, all the so called "good girls" ehn, if u knew the skeletons in their closet, u would call Ese a saint

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by tpia5: 1:56pm On Aug 23, 2013
The ones carrying my post on their head (i saw your comments earlier):

If a man offers me alcohol when we're alone together, common sense dictates sex is what he has in mind. His being a pastor or having a halo round his head, is irrelevant. Even if he developed angel wings and was flying around the room, there's no reason to sit down, swallow the entire bottle of beer, then later start whining you were taken advantage of.

Like i said, this story is not well cooked.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by homesteady(m): 1:56pm On Aug 23, 2013
coogar:

and who told you confessions have to be made public to be accepted? let the guilty parties confess their sins in their closets. when they were screwing each other in travelodge in london, were you invited? why should we now know what they did to each other?

Do you realise the man in question is not just any man?? For pete's sake HE IS A PASTOR
Are you not happy now that people are exposing policemen?? And won't you be happy if all our corrupt officials are exposed??
Since you've been following this thread this page 1, haven't you noticed how people form UNI-ILORIN have been talking bad about the man, that he is always in women scandal??
so should the ladies out there in his church continue to wallow in ignorance?? Isn't it better for one person to speak up and let others beware??
Who knows! Your sister might fall into the category of women the pastor would have slept with, if not for this timely confession!

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 23, 2013
seangy4konji: Bro..I like your advice..it be like say I go deh go church now and form serious.I no deh bleep as usual since I no deh go church..make I go dust shirt...nothing hard in forming spirikoko..in d pretense of home visits na hinm we go deh bleep each other...no lele...
Kai.. na Holyspirit go arrest you for church o! u go become Deacon
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 23, 2013
bennyraz: why wud she head home, when she's in the pent room of an Hotel in london! seeing the whole world, she had the opportunity of ordering for the best wine she hadn't tasted since she was born and she's here trying to put all the blame on the pastor.. Have she forgotten the story of David and Uriah? we know say Pastor carry for hand and carry for back but she should also share the blame for putting too much trust on her pastor. That is what most young-women do today and it is very wrong.. They can sleep naked with their pastors believing that the pastor will not touch them but when it come's to men who are not pastors!!! Haaaaaa! they would not even come close to a man talk more of sleeping on the same bed. And they have failed to realise that even the bible says Trust no man! I blame the woman o but i blame the man more cuz most women are vulnerable to their pastors

I agree with you.

Have you ever thought about being a pastor ? grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by CHIMSKY(m): 1:58pm On Aug 23, 2013
belabela:

Source: [url]esewalter./2013/08/22/my-affair-with-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-of-coza/[/url]
Ashawo Buruku!A man tells a grown woman to meet him at a hotel.U go there .U call him and he says u should come up to his room.U go there.He asks u to have an alcoholic beverage.He invites u to sit down on his laps and u actually do.Even if u were sleeping up to this point,ur alarm bells shld have gone off at the mention of this invitation.U had no-holds-barred sex with a married man for a week and ur conscience was not pricked.So ,pray tell.Why are you coming out with this story now?Was ur brain asleep/dead all these months?
Look me in the eye and tell me you hadnt been fantasizing about sex with ur Pastor while u were in Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by seangy4konji: 1:58pm On Aug 23, 2013
No mind dem.dem go deh poke face for spiritual houses and babalawos place,after dem don Bleep up dem go deh share stories...na me send u go dereI watch a video of a fake pastor bleeping a woman and a man recording it and they were laughing as he had told the woman nt to open her eyes for any reason..she was looking for power to charm men to give her bless and better money.no b wetin she deh find she seeif u get person weh need spiritual prayer,conytact me.kkonji deh ma body tooo
texaco1: another confession,now we have 5 different confessions on this thread alone.make all others come make their confessions tooo ooo
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Funjosh(m): 1:59pm On Aug 23, 2013
texaco1: grin one good thing about this story is the pastor fatoyinbo isn't gay.

Abi o, he is just an "alagbere" that love to do it with his church members.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by homesteady(m): 2:03pm On Aug 23, 2013
tpia@:

SMH @ the bolded! That's why many people(especially women) die in bondage in Nigeria! They are ashamed!
They are ashamed to say their husband is beating them!
They are ashamed to say their father or relation is molesting them!
They are ashamed to say they've been raped
They are ashamed to say their pastor/rev/imam is sleeping with them
They are ashamed!! Shame!

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by seangy4konji: 2:03pm On Aug 23, 2013
I no mind.after 5 years of contstant bleeping,I will surrender my self to d spirit.na ashewos full church now..I no deh carry gal for club bleep now cos I don knw say na ashewo.my tin no go hard,but church sophisticated ashewos??why na...dem deh shame house of God wit d temptation and very wronng if deh don't allow ashewos to enter church na d tin.
bennyraz: Kai.. na Holyspirit go arrest you for church o! u go become Deacon

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (45) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman / Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.