Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (121841 Views)

COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by deols(f): 12:04pm On Aug 23, 2013
aryzgreat:

Boko haram woman ur comment is not needed here, guess u are having a field day, if it were to be ur islam for muslim thread lots of comments like urs would have been hidden followed by 3months ban. pls thread cautiosly

Read what I wrote again. It is not against you or your religion but what the religion has become. i doubt that many of such people are good christians. They are using the economic situation of Nigeria to rob innocent people of their money.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Tayeni(m): 12:06pm On Aug 23, 2013
texaco1:
Bros there is a difference between raping a little kid most likely underaged and having consensual sex with a full grown mature woman
yes I knw there is a big difference....but according to The Book, a sin is a sin is a sin. If she had had it wit a member of d congregation, I go talk say ok it happens......but wt d shepherd who's supposed to b d last bastion of morality? Its dissappointing.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by devour129: 12:06pm On Aug 23, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: @Coogar...do NOT take this too personal. After all has been said and done...WE ALL have our Faults and We are not Perfect!!!
Speaking of Women( and not just Nigerian women). NOTHING will Stop some Women from falling PREY. I don't know if it is in our Genetic Make-up.. I can't explain why women heard and read about 'Cynthia Asokogu' and still meet up with strangers in Hotel rooms. I can't explain why Women heard and read about ritualists using body parts for money- and they still sleep around with ' Rich Alhajis '.. I don't know, I can't explain! But, I'm rest assured that SOME women will still be saved when they read this kind of Confessions. Hope is NOT LOST! grin
baby you are right,some people will never learn.if you come out with your head take responsibility for your actions and stop playing the victim.thats my only advice to those ladies.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by bokohalal(m): 12:07pm On Aug 23, 2013
I think @tpia is having,or had an affair with a pastor but does not feel anything about it. The way she jumped at poster and apportioned blame could only come from someone who sees herself in same shoes but cannot see that it is wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by coogar: 12:08pm On Aug 23, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: @Coogar...do NOT take this too personal. After all has been said and done...WE ALL have our Faults and We are not Perfect!!!
Speaking of Women( and not just Nigerian women). NOTHING will Stop some Women from falling PREY. I don't know if it is in our Genetic Make-up.. I can't explain why women heard and read about 'Cynthia Asokogu' and still meet up with strangers in Hotel rooms. I can't explain why Women heard and read about ritualists using body parts for money- and they still sleep around with ' Rich Alhajis '.. I don't know, I can't explain! But, I'm rest assured that SOME women will still be saved when they read this kind of Confessions. Hope is NOT LOST! grin

stop deluding yourself.....
this story will not stop more women sleeping wïth their pastors nor save any lives. this is why the motive of going public needs to be questioned. it amazes me when people say scandalous stories are what one needs to learn a lesson. shouldn't women know from age 10 that meeting any man in a hotel room requires caution?

i am not taking this personal - it's just amusing that a full grown woman can agree to have sëx, turn around and then play victimhood card like she was taken advantage of. she must have known there are sheep out there willing to buy her sympathy. she's a selfish woman determined to ruin another woman's family after fücking her husband.....

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by sweetcheecks(f): 12:08pm On Aug 23, 2013
biafranqueen: my Dear I am proud of you if all us women stick together we can make changes it is only the men that are preying on females and see them as meat will come here putting her down. I had a bad experience I am not a church person but have experienced this in 2 different workplaces where the Ogas at the top harass me even playing games with my money and position the first one I quit the job the 2 nd one I sued him and got compensated heavily for the stress. Unfortunately the system is not set up like that in 9 ja, but the best thing I did was expose his raunchy Nash! You feel so powerless and confused it is very stressful. I wish I would have exposed the first one but his million dollar business crashed anyway cause God don't like ugly grin

Thanks girl! Really people do not how it feels like to be a woman and when a person of authority trusted with the spiritual being of many young women abuse that right and you find people insulting and saying horrible things about the girl leaving the serpant to continue with his evil acts. Then the same people call themselves Christians. Its so annoying that Christian have mastered hypocricy to the extent they would judge and demonise Moslem for killing or arresting women who have been molested while they also condemn this girl and call her all sorts of names for exposing the truth. They might as well kill her with their judgements and words. Same difference lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by sweetcheecks(f): 12:12pm On Aug 23, 2013
texaco1:
Nice ,this thread is turning into a confession thread,
Oya all women that have been bleeped by their pastors should start coming out one by one oOooo

Okay this is funny! smiley
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by biafranqueen: 12:14pm On Aug 23, 2013
I agree with you Sis I am not surprised at responses, some guys feel like if you allowed me to be alone with you I have every right to do what I want. The point is this man is married even if she is Jezebel herself he is the married one not her. He is preaching on YouTube and in Abuja that if you are married messing up your a sinner. He is the one that has a family to protect from catching disease and sickness he has the reputation to guard with his life but instead he put it all at risk for lust. If your going to talk the talk walk the walk or get exposed period if you get caught with your hand in the cookie jar get ready to kneel down and take your punishment. She had everything to gain and he had everything to lose and he gambled and craped out ! Everyday for the thief one day for the owner. Now his wife can protect herself from catching some dreadful disease. This is not fair to his wife, every time you sleep with someone you sleep with whom ever that person slept with. Passing that negative energy like a common cold. I am happy that she can at least protect herself knowing now that her husband is so cheap! Every women wants to know if her husband is stepping out. Every mistress wants the wife to know that he is keeping more then his matrimonial bed heated. He risk everything for a nut now he got cracked!

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by seangy4konji: 12:14pm On Aug 23, 2013
No..she thought she was going there to comb the pastor hair and arrange his shoes...if u tell a 6 year old girl come and sit on my lap and she is nt a family,she will tell u no,I would rather sit here.d ondis lady wanted d man(she was surprised it was d big oga)dat wanted to see her,she used her credit card to pay for hotel room wen pastors card did nt work wen they were fvkin each other...I wish I fit see her and give her a thunderous slap and make her deaf for life.
devour129: off topic, I go to the gym most days and everytime I wear my wedding ring and keep to myself so guys can leave me the Bleep alone but still they come and try there luck both married and single both rich n middle ( cos my gym is very expensive) .some will be like let's hang out tonight n I will be like oh no ,have to go tend to my kids and husband and some act surprised n d rest don't care.do I follow them to hang out so we can exchange children stories ? NO .i know what they want and the day I decide to fall for one I know I do it cos am attracted to the person and I want to get laid and no sentiments attached.my point is,she wanted it,she got it simple.like I said earlier dont have respect for religious authority ,never will.i go to church,I pray and I get out.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Ninapha(f): 12:15pm On Aug 23, 2013
Na wah oo. Season of 'Expose your pastor'! From sister juliet on Muoka is a devil to TB joshua slept me and three sisters, and this one! Father father, why hv thou forsaken us! Come in your glory and cover us from the evil in our churches.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by finishing(f): 12:16pm On Aug 23, 2013
I am so sorry for all who has had this experience with pastors,...leaders.My heart breaks each time something like this comes up.Ese,sorry for all you went through.Our Father and Lord Jesus never taught us this.I am sure His heart would have ached for the pain you felt.
I am believer and i know,that the experience you went through would have abused your mind and relatinship with the Father.I pray that the Lord Himself would heal you,your mind,you thoughts and make you whole.The Lord would visit you and reveal Himself to you as LOVE.He would take away the shame,the guilt,the abuse and bringoil to soothe you.God is real and He longs to have a relationship with you.
On behalf of the Christian Faith,we are so sorry for the false image you were presented with.The Lord bless you richly.

Regards,

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by biafranqueen: 12:17pm On Aug 23, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Thanks girl! Really people do not how it feels like to be a woman and when a person of authority trusted with the spiritual being of many young women abuse that right and you find people insulting and saying horrible things about the girl leaving the serpant to continue with his evil acts. Then the same people call themselves Christians. Its so annoying that Christian have mastered hypocricy to the extent they would judge and demonise Moslem for killing or arresting women who have been molested while they also condemn this girl and call her all sorts of names for exposing the truth. They might as well kill her with their judgements and words. Same difference lipsrsealed
don't mind them like I always say God don't sleep what comes around goes back around and when it shows up its a whammy! Anyone supporting evil will come face to face with it one day!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 23, 2013
devour129: off topic, I go to the gym most days and everytime I wear my wedding ring and keep to myself so guys can leave me the Bleep alone but still they come and try there luck both married and single both rich n middle ( cos my gym is very expensive) .some will be like let's hang out tonight n I will be like oh no ,have to go tend to my kids and husband and some act surprised n d rest don't care.do I follow them to hang out so we can exchange children stories ? NO .i know what they want and the day I decide to fall for one I know I do it cos am attracted to the person and I want to get laid and no sentiments attached.my point is,she wanted it,she got it simple.like I said earlier dont have respect for religious authority ,never will.i go to church,I pray and I get out.

You a married woman with kids, and still went ahead to sleep with an admirer? grin grin grin

What country are you from, where do you currently live?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nuzo1(m): 12:18pm On Aug 23, 2013
Teei-Wi:
At some point, I felt like why am I reading this A nice story line I must admit but you not carrying us along with the real thoughts of ur mind is embarrasing making us believe you were molested "rightfully"...

Lady u already gave the markers, why are u shadowing ur guilt...the prior events, ur "secret admirations", ur "fantacies" with how good the pastor is!! Hear yourself, he asked you to sit on his laps, and you sat comfortably, are you a baby The most anoying is "he asked me to kiss him" and you did even though you didn't clearly relay to us that you did by sayin "soon enuf u were rollin under his sheet"...are u a learner? Even a 6yr old gal knws the implication and possible aftermaths of kissing a guy...

Now the whole depression and mental sickness u claimed u had should be called wat You neva had them wen you were together in UK ballin in fornication and adulatry, even if he gets you pregnant there,gets u an apartmentn n you are livin a big womans life, you don't care then, and don't tell me those times in the UK, u neva watched his online streaming after and even when the affair was goin on...it was wen you got here, realized you can't tie him down, his family are here, it will look ackward shits like dat! Now u are re-writing the once glooming love fantacies of yours turned reality as "MOLESTTATION"

And for those words he said tthat u are now using against him, am sure u both laughed at it when he said them...so don't bench on that as tricks or hook he used in tiein you down...

Every one is prone to sin dear, just admit yours first...you made it possible!

Only lord can forgive

Forget the shit and move on with your life instead of gettin traumatised

Yuzedo, Tpia and you captured my exact thots on Ese and the funky pastor.

Imagine, the little brat is not even concerned she commited adultery with another woman's husband...but only concerned she fornicated with a pastor. Who is a pastor? Which is more shameful and condemnble?

This is just one of those numerous cases of a disgruntled girls who had a magical, lustful and trilling sexual moments with some randy handsome sweet talking pastor they've been fantasizing about. Only to realize that the goon of a pastor wasn't gonna give up his loved mugu wife for any ugly pastor wife wannabe biach!

The story is likely to be 100 percent true. It happens everywhere; churches, banks, homes, schools...everywhere! And these god-like pastors should be exposed at all cost.

But making the story look like she's more of a victim than the pastor is...can never work for me. Whichever way one want to see it, they were both in this equally and together. I don't care if one is labelled a pastor.

I'm only angry tht this is the set of girls who use the same outdated line of "touch not my annointed" to defend the so-called men of god.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by ayoade2: 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ese, let me tell you what you are telling the public. You fled your former church (becos of ur weakness for men and inordinate sexual passion though not with ur former pastor but with another married man) and went to COZA. And your parents are aware of it but disapproves of. In COZA, the pastor who has same dysfunctional sexual habit as urs got attracted to u. Same same attracts each other. He was faster, though you would ve worked ur way to him eventually. The pastor is too popular in Abuja so to avoid suspicion, you both agreed to meet in London to consummate consensual sexual sinfulness. You enjoyed the sexcapade while it lasted until u found out that the pastor has moved on to the next prettier fornicatress or adulteress despite his promises to you. You vowed to finish him for that. This game is not new to you. You have always been this kind of person so also the Pastor has always been an unrepentant adulterer and his wife knows that. The next thing is, the wife will write to deny all this accusations, the church might transfer the Pastor to another location and you... Will move to next same same and destroy him. We know your type, you plenty out there. You don't give a damn of the future cos u think ur life is beyond redemption. I know you!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by yorke1: 12:25pm On Aug 23, 2013
Got this from her blog. This girl kinda sound intelligent.

http://esewalter./2013/08/22/my-affair-with-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-of-coza/

[b]esewalter
August 23, 2013 at 8:31 am

First off, good morning fellow Nigerians, Christians and who ever else is dissing or supporting on this blog. I want to state first and foremost that I never used the term “sexual abuse” in this post. I have never been sexually abused my entire life. However, I have been on about researching abuse generally because I started to realize the reason I had been how I was was because I didn’t have confidence in myself as a human being and I struggled with self esteem for as long as I can remember. Abuse is not only sexual and what I refer to here is not sexual abuse but psychological (mental and emotional), manipulation and control. These are forms of abuse and this is what I was referring to.
When I joined COZA, I didn’t know my left from my right. I was finding my way and naturally I was drawn to the word and the fact that I thought this was the one church that would help me grow. As for my then pastor Biodun, I really did see him as a god. I knew nothing about God for myself and I wasn’t reading the bible. I felt he was the one that would help me understand and grow. At the time, I had been attending church for less than three years. I will not deny the fact that I lived my life as I pleased all the while I was in University and even afterwards but like every human being knows, there comes a time when you decide to get it together.
Secondly, I am not hurting or broken anymore. The times I mentioned those in the blog, I was talking about what was happening to me at the time. By God’s grace I crawled out of the self-destructive hole I had entered. This experience drove me to dig deeper and understand grace for myself. Not only that, it made me understand how wrong it is to fear ‘men of God’ and even treat them as God. And I dare say, if I didn’t have this experience, I wouldn’t understand what it means to have a relationship with God.
I have asked God for forgiveness, I hold no grudge against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo or anyone displaying ignorance here or elsewhere. I did what I knew to do as it regards meeting church elders. Not just pastor Flo but others and it seemed no one could talk to Pastor Biodun. As for those saying people will loose their faith, I think that would turn out for their good eventually because when you loose your faith because of man,you would then be able to seek God for yourself and find truth. After all, the bible states that He wishes that ALL men come to the knowledge of truth.
Yes we were both guilty,I have not excused myself from the role I played. I was guilty as sin, however, I have come to know better. If you know anything about low self esteem, you would understand why it went on for as long as it did. Looking back, I think I expected him to know better than me but I know better now. That being said, the whole affair ended because I put my foot down. He made all sorts of propositions to me when I returned to Nigeria but I was looking to heal and move forward.
My aim with this blog is to show other ladies who suffered same fate at his hands both in Illorin and Abuja (some of whom have emailed me but are still trapped in guilt and shame to speak up) that there is nothing to be ashamed of. The clout he has over people can cause them to do thoughtless things but in the end, it’s all out there and I am at peace with myself and with God.
For those calling me a liar, please ask Pastors Biodun Fatoyinbo and Flo if I have lied. I rest [/b]

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by devour129: 12:26pm On Aug 23, 2013
obo_man:

You a married woman with kids, and still went ahead to sleep with an admirer? grin grin grin

What country are you from, where do you currently live?
oga try and read properly Biko

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by seangy4konji: 12:26pm On Aug 23, 2013
Dis same olosho of a gal said after she joined d work force?her clothes,hair,nails and every thing had to be in order.meaningand also competition amongst work force on how beautiful or who next will fucck d pastorpastor com notice u,fukk u and continue,u deh cast?pasttor ask u to take alchoohol in mr flavor voice,u say u resist devil and back of ur mind?na hennessy and coke deh dere?u be proper olonsho a swear...dem soppose strip u naked for giving us ur whoring tales...plenty of una weh u na deh visit different pastors and babalawo places weh dem dehbleep u!na u on torch light go find trouble...dat mumu weh say u trust them as spiritual leaders?u b fool..u no fit trust God alone?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by seangy4konji: 12:27pm On Aug 23, 2013
Lol
devour129: oga try and read properly Biko
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by jaymdee(m): 12:27pm On Aug 23, 2013
Life is very simple my dear people. You don't need any "devil" disguised as a pastor to earn salvation. Grow a personal relationship with God the Father. Abide in his words directly and pray for wisdom. Again, I say that you don't need an intermediary between you and God. He is your father, and you are his child. Having to take care of a flock as a pastor makes you a bigger sinner. Too many souls to account for. So the more you maintain your individuality, the better for you and your salvation. If you must go to church, disregard that handsome man/pretty woman on the alter. You must see the church as a place where there is the presence of just you and the Lord God. Not even your family members are with you in the Church (even if they are physically present). The key word, my people of God is individual communion with the Father Almighty. God Bless you all in this race to salvation. Amen. Peace!!!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Tayeni(m): 12:28pm On Aug 23, 2013
coogar:

get out of here, you immoral piglet...
you want to compare pëdophilia with consensual sex? you have no shame opening your gob in public drawing spastic parallels....

shame on you.....
lady.....I knw pedophilia is evil and can't b equated wt consensual sex? Is Consensual sex evil?d answer to dt depends on ur personal views. But I'm talking within d context of religion here. What he was accused of doing goes directly against what he preaches......and hey...I will appreciate it if you stop calling me names. I don't do dt.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by homesteady(m): 12:29pm On Aug 23, 2013
I wonder why some people are trying so hard to defend the pastor!!
Barely from what some people(caracta & co) have said about the church, I don't need a magician or prophet to tell me the girl story is true!
Let me break down the story into pieces -
When the pastor came to london,he was angry that she sent a cab to pick him instead of her to pick him!
Then he said she should come visit him in his hotel room, who wouldn't want to visit his/her pastor after not seeing him for a long time! Remember she is in the pastoring care unit!
Then he told her to order for anything even alcohol! Hmm! Maybe he has been looking at her with this very sexy holy eye!! Which has been weakening her! cool (she's human! She's has hormones).
From the description that some people gave here - the church is a "holy" club! So I don't expect her to be so filled with the holy spirit to be able to withstand such temptation from her Handsome Pastor
The grace he told her about also did not help matters! That pastor is a very bad man!
Maybe the pastor also noticed that she was a very naïve person, and he took advantage of it!
Then after charming her with his looks and soft/bedroom voice, he ordered her to his laps! Then you'll also expect him to say "don't worry, don't be shy, it won't hurt, and other soothing words!
Then he also blackmailed her with his dream! Ahh!! This pastor is damn experienced!
He then finally started touching her boobs and everything started!

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by coogar: 12:31pm On Aug 23, 2013
Tayeni: lady.....I knw pedophilia is evil and can't b equated wt consensual sex? Is Consensual sex evil?d answer to dt depends on ur personal views. But I'm talking within d context of religion here. What he was accused of doing goes directly against what he preaches......and hey...I will appreciate it if you stop calling me names. I don't do dt.

if it's not equal to consensual sex then don't bring up daft analogies. the pastor sinned against himself - he faces no criminal court for having sëx with a consenting adult. a pedöphile faces a long stretch in prison - he sinned against himself & sinned against an innocent child.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by delors(m): 12:32pm On Aug 23, 2013
As much as i find this not so hard to believe, there is an element of truth in every lie. I have always said it that it is not by suit and tie. I made a comment on facebook a while back about one of my friends who attends COZA the business class where these guys deck up with exotic and definitely customized expensive suits. I said jokingly , 'If person nor get correct suit, nor just think of joining this fellowship o. Oppression go kee person for the House of God' Guess what, everyone tom dick n harry jumped at me plus those I didnt know, started sending me messages saying I should not pass such a comment again. Imagine! I only commented on y friend's picture but I got a war of responses.
Truth is, that place is a place of effizzy, show-off, money discussion, etc and at such a place, promiscuity is bound to trend there. I am therefore not surprised about this story - true or true. No one is holy that much, even the Bible says that. So if a swagful pastor of God is sorrounded by yansh-wringling pretty single girls with somuch effizzy, swag, and cash to throw around, what do you think would happen? Na wah o.

make I kuku ma go re-join Ijo aladura

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by devour129: 12:32pm On Aug 23, 2013
yorke1: Got this from her blog. This girl kinda sound intelligent.

[b]esewalter

First off, good morning fellow Nigerians, Christians and who ever else is dissing or supporting on this blog. I want to state first and foremost that I never used the term “sexual abuse” in this post. I have never been sexually abused my entire life. However, I have been on about researching abuse generally because I started to realize the reason I had been how I was was because I didn’t have confidence in myself as a human being and I struggled with self esteem for as long as I can remember. Abuse is not only sexual and what I refer to here is not sexual abuse but psychological (mental and emotional), manipulation and control. These are forms of abuse and this is what I was referring to.
When I joined COZA, I didn’t know my left from my right. I was finding my way and naturally I was drawn to the word and the fact that I thought this was the one church that would help me grow. As for my then pastor Biodun, I really did see him as a god. I knew nothing about God for myself and I wasn’t reading the bible. I felt he was the one that would help me understand and grow. At the time, I had been attending church for less than three years. I will not deny the fact that I lived my life as I pleased all the while I was in University and even afterwards but like every human being knows, there comes a time when you decide to get it together.
Secondly, I am not hurting or broken anymore. The times I mentioned those in the blog, I was talking about what was happening to me at the time. By God’s grace I crawled out of the self-destructive hole I had entered. This experience drove me to dig deeper and understand grace for myself. Not only that, it made me understand how wrong it is to fear ‘men of God’ and even treat them as God. And I dare say, if I didn’t have this experience, I wouldn’t understand what it means to have a relationship with God.
I have asked God for forgiveness, I hold no grudge against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo or anyone displaying ignorance here or elsewhere. I did what I knew to do as it regards meeting church elders. Not just pastor Flo but others and it seemed no one could talk to Pastor Biodun. As for those saying people will loose their faith, I think that would turn out for their good eventually because when you loose your faith because of man,you would then be able to seek God for yourself and find truth. After all, the bible states that He wishes that ALL men come to the knowledge of truth.
Yes we were both guilty,I have not excused myself from the role I played. I was guilty as sin, however, I have come to know better. If you know anything about low self esteem, you would understand why it went on for as long as it did. Looking back, I think I expected him to know better than me but I know better now. That being said, the whole affair ended because I put my foot down. He made all sorts of propositions to me when I returned to Nigeria but I was looking to heal and move forward.
My aim with this blog is to show other ladies who suffered same fate at his hands both in Illorin and Abuja (some of whom have emailed me but are still trapped in guilt and shame to speak up) that there is nothing to be ashamed of. The clout he has over people can cause them to do thoughtless things but in the end, it’s all out there and I am at peace with myself and with God.
For those calling me a liar, please ask Pastors Biodun Fatoyinbo and Flo if I have lied. I rest [/b]
better!!!! You are guilty too.i hope you find peace you seek.but no matter what,somebody or people will be guilty as sin with your husband too in future.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 23, 2013
The man adiro bad
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Funjosh(m): 12:34pm On Aug 23, 2013
Hope the pastor did not disvirgin you sha?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by delors(m): 12:34pm On Aug 23, 2013
homesteady: I wonder why some people are trying so hard to defend the pastor!!
Barely from what some people(caracta & co) have said about the church, I don't need a magician or prophet to tell me the girl story is true!
Let me break down the story into pieces -
When the pastor came to london,he was angry that she sent a cab to pick him instead of her to pick him!
Then he said she should come visit him in his hotel room, who wouldn't want to visit his/her pastor after not seeing him for a long time! Remember she is in the pastoring care unit!
Then he told her to order for anything even alcohol! Hmm! Maybe he has been looking at her with this very sexy holy eye!! Which has been weakening her! cool (she's human! She's has hormones).
From the description that some people gave here - the church is a "holy" club! So I don't expect her to be so filled with the holy spirit to be able to withstand such temptation from her Handsome Pastor
The grace he told her about also did not help matters! That pastor is a very bad man!
Maybe the pastor also noticed that she was a very naïve person, and he took advantage of it!
Then after charming her with his looks and soft/bedroom voice, he ordered her to his laps! Then you'll also expect him to say "don't worry, don't be shy, it won't hurt, and other soothing words!
Then he also blackmailed her with his dream! Ahh!! This pastor is damn experienced!
He then finally started touching her boobs and everything started!
What do you expect from hypocrites? They defend the ones they shouldnt.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by seangy4konji: 12:35pm On Aug 23, 2013
She is a mother fuvker..she live recklessly in university and after wards but did not know how to say no wen a man wants to fck even though he is a pastoru r a whoree seeking attention.
yorke1: Got this from her blog. This girl kinda sound intelligent.

[b]esewalter

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 23, 2013
Those that know their God shall be strong and they shall do exploits.

@Opp.
This is a difficult one!
I am not sure Ese will read this but my points are as follow:

Please concentrate on Jesus and spend more time with Him. Never run away from Him because of what a man or woman has done to you. Jesus is different from everyone.
Personally go back where you got it wrong (forget about the Pastor now) and repent, recomitt your life to Jesus and ask him to make you fall in love with Him. The only person you really want to know that has accepted you and is tight close to you right now is Jesus Himself.
Also, get some counsel from a trusted pastor or from your parents (i can see your parents are Christians). If you dont trust any one at the moment (and I perfectly understand why that may be the case), ask the Holy Spirit to counsel you. He is the untimate Counseller.
Have this at the back of your mind: God's untimate aim in all things is reconcilliation with Him and i will encourage you to ask him how best to go about it.
Ask God to use your story a tool to preach the Gospel. It doesnt look like that will ever happen but believe me, God will use it if you place it into His hands.

But let me correct something: Exposing this whole issue to the whole world is not the best approach. It is not in your long term best interest to do so as a young girl and I will strongly advise that you spend more time in fellowship with Jesus, know and hear Him intimately. There is a biblical way of handling this type of thing and i will encourage you to use it. God will heal you and bless you dearly.
Finally, i will advise you not to ask the Pastor to stop preaching because of what happened. When David committed adultry, it took a prohphet with clear instruction from God to go and remrimand him. Never step over the mark when you are wronged. God will leave you to handle it your way (and it always ends in disaster when we handle things our own way) and you dont want that. What you want is to shine and have the last laugh after this whole mess.

As i said from the begining, this is a difficult one and lots of damages have been done. But one thing i can tell you that will sort this out for you ( you need emotional healing, not one you get by letting it off your chest - i mean the one only the Holy Spirit can give)is you spending more time in God's word and fellowship with the Holy Spirit. Nothing greater than that in this world. There is only one person that can heal- The Master Himself.
God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by yorke1: 12:35pm On Aug 23, 2013
devour129: better!!!! You are guilty too.i hope you find peace you seek.but no matter what,somebody or people will be guilty as sin with your husband too in future.

What is your point really? Are you one of the sisters in COZA?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by isaiahethan: 12:36pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ese I really welcome ur article if I may say.God will forgive you for pouring out your heart.we aint the judge but God has a lot to judge on the last day.the story started from the hotel,anyway I understood you were missing sex that is to say kongi is to blame.secondly could be your indecent dressing from Nigeria when going to church attracted your ex pastor to have such a huge urge,even when ur out of the country for studies he won't stop thinking about you.the psychological aspect of it was your pastor knew you love taking alcohol secretly,which he offers you,but you never tell us how many glasses of Hennessy and coke you took before rolling in bed with him.you weren't charm,it is kongi.next time try to overcome such temptation.it is obviously your dressing when you were going to visit him in the hotel will be seducing and that is what he was expecting from you.please my advice to some other Christian sisters is dress decent when going to the house of God.it is end time from the lady usher welcoming you into some churches,you have already lust if not by the grace of God.Ese the lord has forgiven you,but amend your ways please stop drinking and smoking,is not the solution thank God for having the courage to pour out your heart.it is only God who can judge some so called men and women of God. cool

Let's not forget could be winter period in UK,and you can't resist the weather and kongi two things are involved grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.