Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,885 members, 7,851,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:14 AM

Should I Marry An Unbeliever? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Marry An Unbeliever? (2141 Views)

Would You Marry An Unbeliever / Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? / What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Marry An Unbeliever? by MrBlacKiD(m): 2:39am On Jun 11, 2008
[quote="glorina"]I have been single all my life. I've never had a love relationship because no christian brother has ever asked me out. [/quote]

LMAO. err must they? if you like someone why dont you ask he/she/it out.

- i can only see 2 reasons for a girl to be single all her life
1. cough cough snif, no comments
2. see reason 1

more seriouly, i think you should leaarn to express your "sexually desires". good luck with the "unbeliever" cause the brb might want some action and im guessing your answer would be marry me 1st cheesy and "baise moi" after lol
Re: Should I Marry An Unbeliever? by joomiegal(f): 11:23am On Jun 11, 2008
Pastor done marry o. All him pickin dey VGC dey chop big life. et a hubby here on earth, Do worry, if you don't get a hubby here on earth, you will get as many hubbys as you like in heaven!

@hixxx1 grin grin grin grin grin u no serious!
Re: Should I Marry An Unbeliever? by rotimy(m): 11:55am On Jun 11, 2008
@ Poster
which Church do you attend and the Church or the faith of this man?
Re: Should I Marry An Unbeliever? by 9jaboi1(m): 11:57am On Jun 11, 2008
@ topic
This shld be put in d religious section and nt romance,
This section is for SINNERS.
Q.E.D
Re: Should I Marry An Unbeliever? by Morrie(f): 5:43pm On Jun 11, 2008
definately not. i wonot advice anybodyto do that
Re: Should I Marry An Unbeliever? by manmustwac(m): 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2008
@ post
If the guy likes u and wants to marry u there must be something that he likes about your character. But since your concerned coz he's an unbeliever, try and see the other good qualities in his character then make your decision.

I know its not common but muslims do marry christians. So why can't u marry an unbeliever? Personally i belive if u don't sieze this oppotunity u will regret it
Re: Should I Marry An Unbeliever? by quinofhart(f): 10:31pm On Jun 11, 2008
@poster
should u marry an unbeliver? hmmmm well who really gives a shite, to be honest christian women are worse than a devil's spawn. Just marry a decent human being ok, you will be happier for it. Goodluck
Re: Should I Marry An Unbeliever? by onyekang1(f): 3:08pm On Jun 12, 2008
na 2day? if u cant marry an unbeliever, then hook up with any of the pastors around.
Re: Should I Marry An Unbeliever? by Eclairs: 6:20pm On Jun 12, 2008
Go and pray about this cz sometimes even the so called Christian brothers are just as bad. But emmmmm, unbeliever? That one hard O, perhaps depending on the extent of his unbelief. you sure dont want to marry a guy that will use ur head for money.

If you've been "patiently waiting", then, your time will come.
Re: Should I Marry An Unbeliever? by olanajim(m): 7:23pm On Jun 12, 2008
@poster,
what do you mean by unbeliever? Is he a pagan or sango worshiper?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Fear Of Jazz / I'm Glad To Be Bad Boy Because I Ve Broken Up To 6 Hearts While 2 Of Which / She's Confused On Who To Choose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.