Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children (38396 Views)

Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) / Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment / Soyinka Leads Protest To Fashola Over N4bn First Lady House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by adisarasaq(m): 9:59pm On Aug 24, 2013
This needs to be taken seriously, No 1 (prophet or no prophet) should be allowed to make a threat comment to either governor or anybody. This man needs to be arrested and he should be made to face the music or is there no law that back that up?

acidosis™:
Respect is Reciprocal.

Seems this governor is loosing the respects by the day...

Anyway I am not suprised..

What do y'all expect..when most Lagosians and their rulers have no atom of respect for the office of the president.

If Mr governor is bold enough to confront, threaten the F.G, then a leper, a tout is good enough to threaten Mr governor.

It so sad that we always look at things from tribalistic angle, in the case of Fashola/FG this is democracy and we all have right to criticize any government we feel is not doing good but not a threat. If we must remain one Nigeria then we need to start looking at issues from different angles
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by VirginFinder: 10:07pm On Aug 24, 2013
Wow!

No need to vent here.

The man just escaped from Yaba left not too far away.

So incoherent, the details of the poster.
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by VirginFinder: 10:15pm On Aug 24, 2013
m-ployer:
With d way Igbos are pushing, I see a future Lagos were Yorubas are minority. I think Fashola is seeing this vision too, this pobably explains his panick cry

Are you deluded?

There are more Yorubas in the whole universe than there are Ndjigbos.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by VirginFinder: 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2013
gboss4sure:

I don't really have time for you now otherwise u for run from this thread. However can you tell me where i can see this so called igbo destitute in Lagos or anywhere else in the world i would gladly go to see them. I hope you know the meaning if the word "Destitute" or you heard it from your masters and started using it.

Moreover, Lagos can not feed 1 single state in the south east not to talk of the whole south east region moreover am yet to see any Yoruba man or woman who is far more educated than an average igbo man. Am busy now when i get your time later on i will be back.

@Bolded
You can't be serious!
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by teejan: 10:42pm On Aug 24, 2013
That chimp of a Prophet needs to be taken to a correctional facility, Lagos needs to get rid of these mental rtds.
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by simpleseyi: 11:05pm On Aug 24, 2013
It is good that he put his number on the poster. I know the guy does not have money to go back to his village. Fashola will abduct him and dump him at Onitsha bridge head at 3.00 a.m. just as Fashola did recently, that will be saving the guy transport fare.
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by killuminati(m): 11:06pm On Aug 24, 2013
No be only prophet, na professorundecided this is ridiculously stupid!
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by c4eva: 11:15pm On Aug 24, 2013
[quote
author=ocholawealth]What has the opening of yaba railway got to do with
the life of fashola's children........ Somebody is wrong here.[/quote] I wonder
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by lamex20(m): 12:03am On Aug 25, 2013
Pipsland78: Fashola better listens...
I.dey 100% sure say dat pastor NA ur relative ..abi? ... u sick
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by tunji111(m): 12:07am On Aug 25, 2013
may almighy allah have blessing on us.
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by willibounce: 12:17am On Aug 25, 2013
bloggernaija: another lunatic in need of quick and sharp deportation.
Go and tell orji to open a railway market in isiala Ngwa.

BRos are u surprised? We know how these ppl behave. Na scam be their profession. The bastard wants to continue to seLL akube ontop railway. Na train go kill aLl ur family, Ukpala .
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by ejiyke2007(m): 1:05am On Aug 25, 2013
seunajia:

Fella, with the number of vacuous comments traceable to your moniker on this thread alone, it goes without saying that you know ABSOLUTELY nothing of those words you used.

And I hope it won't be too much to ask that you don't ever quote me again, huh?

When a handshake goes below the elbow, then know that it has turned into something else HEY MAN WHAT DO YOU MEAN?
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by ejiyke2007(m): 1:11am On Aug 25, 2013
thank you for your bravery
It is the fear of offense that makes men swallow poison
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by seunlayi(m): 4:15am On Aug 25, 2013
@ topic, pure nonsense
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by Tonylyte(m): 4:52am On Aug 25, 2013
Hohohohohoho. Fashola ko, prohet ni? Wetin concern garri price wit aeroplane? Abi na garri water them d tak do petrol for plane?
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 25, 2013
seanet02: Foolish Man Wants To Make Money
not money sef. He should b 1 of those ibo people sellin at yaba b4.
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by Dbeliever(m): 6:30am On Aug 25, 2013
Sounds so nasty.
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by emiye(m): 7:42am On Aug 25, 2013
I will keep saying Nigerians have got common sense and conscience , but they deactivate it on fooolish and sentimental reasons like tribal affiliation, religious affiliations and political party affiliations.

How can presumably sane people on Nairaland be supporting an obviously deluded fake prophet who wants a market on and beside the yaba railway line ?

NRC told to curb rail side trading
A train parked at Agege rainway staion

A train parked at Agege rainway staion

Trading beside railway lines either inside makeshift shops or through hawking has remained a norm in-spite of the danger inherent.
The traders reputed for rail side selling market products ranging from consumer to durable goods. The practice is more pronounced at Agbado, Ijoko, Agege, Iju and Yaba railway stations where traders converge as early as 7.00a.m daily to market their wares. It is imperative to state that most times the traders display their wares on the rail lines only to remove same temporarily when a train is approaching. In 1996 when Dr. (Mrs.) Kema Chikwe was Minister of Transport at train accident occurred at “Yaba” level crossing leaving five people most of whom were traders operating along the railway lines dead.
http://www.mydailynewswatchng.com/2013/05/16/nrc-told-to-curb-rail-side-trading/

Immediately after the accident management of Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) embarked on veiled efforts to stop trading along the railway lines through periodic raids, only for the traders to return in larger number. The Lagos State Government in its determination to stop encroachment of traders on rail lines especially at strategic areas like Yaba and Oshodi got positive nod from management of Nigerian Railway Corporation to put a final stop to the practice. The state government thereafter barricaded the Oshodi and Yaba railway station environs and stationed Policemen permanently to wade off any intruder.

Keen observers of events are however of the opinion officials of the Corporation collect daily returns of between N50.00 and N100.00.
Managing Director, First Rit Nigeria Limited , Mr. Eric Umezurike, said that management should learn from what the Lagos State Government has done by barricading the railway stations in Lagos and other parts of the country. He noted that all over the world, railway premises are secluded and only passengers and workers are allowed to enter the railway stations and workshops respectively. Mr. John Obi, a regular commuter, said that apart from trading, beggars use the railway lines as platform for begging. According to him the beggars are more predominant at Agbado and Agege railway stations.
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by blackbeau1(f): 7:50am On Aug 25, 2013
Fashola should be careful oh. This guy abi prophet will do anything just to prove he is right.
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by Truthisit: 8:14am On Aug 25, 2013
PASTOR!So your god has no other business than to kill children of a man GOD Almighty appointed to organise and govern Lagos.
Think deeper and apply your brain to the true word of God in the Bible instead of venting out false messages from your carnal mind!
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by delishpot: 8:19am On Aug 25, 2013
Dem dey let am walk? Im just threaten a governor and im pikins with death and dem let am go just like dat? Is orite.
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by komakan(m): 8:28am On Aug 25, 2013
fashola should ignore hm,d guy jst escaped from Aro!!!!!.hs completely out of hs state of mind.
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by clint77ng: 8:42am On Aug 25, 2013
adisarasaq: This needs to be taken seriously, No 1 (prophet or no prophet) should be allowed to make a threat comment to either governor or anybody. This man needs to be arrested and he should be made to face the music or is there no law that back that up?

It so sad that we always look at things from tribalistic angle, in the case of Fashola/FG this is democracy and we all have right to criticize any government we feel is not doing good but not a threat. If we must remain one Nigeria then we need to start looking at issues from different angles
Is retardeen, clueless, shepopotamus, and all the name calling from prof and APC criticism?
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by Onliie(m): 8:51am On Aug 25, 2013
Even the bible verses he quoted have nothing to do with what he's talking about.
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by beebwai: 9:11am On Aug 25, 2013
That sounds like a threat!
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by RedMullet: 10:28am On Aug 25, 2013
Apparently one of those fake Ibo mobile pastors that goes around markets holding prayer session in return for monetary offering ....

He is hungry...he has been taken out of biz..,

Na you hunger go kill ..

.I will spare placing curse on your kids and wife if at all you are responsible enough to have any

Oloriburu Ibo Pastor
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by chubbytee: 10:38am On Aug 25, 2013
May God punish this stupid and useless pastor for his senseless utterances. If he wants to assist in governing the state, he should come out and say so. Rather than flashing treats from one corner of wherever he is.
I doubt if he has children.
Mcheew..!!
E
Èkò onì bàjè
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by chubbytee: 10:43am On Aug 25, 2013
May God punish this stupid and useless pastor for his senseless utterances. If he wants to assist in governing the state, he should come out and say so. Rather than flashing treats from one corner of wherever he is.
I doubt if he has children.
Mcheew..!!
Èkò onì bàjè
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by umohlee(m): 2:20pm On Aug 25, 2013
Who can tell what is from God but its good to take advise
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by oluwamikkie: 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2013
If them punish am now or slapp am, people go start to dey talk say governor don beat man of God. Na so dat 1 tek do 4 imo state wey ohakim tek cum down slap am.
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by olawalemanog: 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2013
talktimi: who brought orji into this one now ? You wan start another tribal war here again abi ? Pls try using your head a bit
Yes, no tribal nonsense again in this country...the ppl that put us in this mess are enjoying and travelling all over the world while we waste our hard earned knowledge destrying our innocent selves. Let us be objective and know that this is the only country we have and if you don't appreciate it, ask the over one million Syrian refugees or those who are about to be sent into refugees camps in Congo DR and Egypt. Let us do what is needful by safeguarding our future and those of our children some of whom are unborn. We really need to work hard to get to that where we've always dreamed of because immigration laws are getting tougher by the day because every govt wants to use its meagre resources only for its citizens.
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by MichaelNwiwiri: 5:40pm On Aug 25, 2013
The man is insane. Is it because Nigerian accept rubbish in the name of God? sorr, religion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram Sponsorship: We’ve Been Vindicated – APC / Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention / Soldiers Invade Homes In Akuku Toru In Rivers State, Many Feared Dead (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.