Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,053 members, 7,828,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children (38402 Views)

Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) / Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment / Soyinka Leads Protest To Fashola Over N4bn First Lady House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by ejiyke2007(m): 7:25pm On Aug 24, 2013
Olamagnifico: This fraudster no respect God at all... He must be an ibo man coz no tribe fit disrepect God lyk ibo... Dis guy simply mean prophethood is tested by using God to coz damage on chldren... Prophet ukpala is ur God an infant Killer?

Those whose palm kernels were cracked for them by a benevolent spirit should not forget to be humble.But hold on tell your fashola that
Eneke the bird says that since FAHIOLA have learnt to shoot without missing, he has learnt to fly without perching his bullet will soon finish 2015 while Eneke the bird keep progressing
That is my message for you today i rest my pen
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by Gnexplore: 7:26pm On Aug 24, 2013
In the long run.....Threats don't achieve much..... Yaba is just a small part of Lagos......there are other parts of Lagos one can still thrive........never threaten a man's family.... never.....
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by onoja12: 7:30pm On Aug 24, 2013
This fellow should be arrested immediate,for treat to life,attempted murther conspiring to kill the governors childern and jailed for life,in fact churchs need to be shut down like Cameroon and all religious organization in Nigeria should begin to pay tax immedately
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by ejiyke2007(m): 7:31pm On Aug 24, 2013
Gnexplore: In the long run.....Threats don't achieve much..... Yaba is just a small part of Lagos......there are other parts of Lagos one can still thrive........never threaten a man's family.... never.....
Hey man tell Fahiola, he that makes trouble for others also makes trouble for himself.
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by ejiyke2007(m): 7:33pm On Aug 24, 2013
onoja12: This fellow should be arrested immediate,for treat to life,attempted murther conspiring to kill the governors childern and jailed for life,in fact churchs need to be shut down like Cameroon and all religious organization in Nigeria should begin to pay tax immedately

onoja12
The man who has never submitted to anything will son submit to the burial pit tell fashola
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by onoja12: 7:40pm On Aug 24, 2013
you seem to be confused cause who is to submit to who,are you telling me that a governor that was voted by a majority should submit to one self styled idiot,my friend if you know that Goat tell him,if any of the Governors children as much has have a headache in the two weeks i personally would give him jungle justice
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by zeedof(m): 7:53pm On Aug 24, 2013
Should we call this treat or real? because of market this igbo are so desperate. But we yorubas we have big problem.. Am serious, we allow and accept any tribe easily. Come to north and see what is happening here.. Even fedral university here, we other tribe find it difficult to become class rep.. Despite of contest for chairman in certain place like all this igbos at ladipo in mushin lagos.. One day we going to wake up
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by okoolori(m): 7:57pm On Aug 24, 2013
Too many crabs makes FrontPage these days. Wonder what the modes are here for anyway. Mtschewww. Fucking retarded. Do we need to remind him that TO WHOM A BRAIN IA GIVEN, SENSE IS REQUIRED OF HIM. Werey Alata, yaba apa osi is not far away anyway
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by talktimi(m): 8:08pm On Aug 24, 2013
zeedof: Should we call this treat or real? because of market this igbo are so desperate. But we yorubas we have big problem.. Am serious, we allow and accept any tribe easily. Come to north and see what is happening here.. Even fedral university here, we other tribe find it difficult to become class rep.. Despite of contest for chairman in certain place like all this igbos at ladipo in mushin lagos.. One day we going to wake up
are you really trying to say that the "prophecy" of one "prophet" is enough reason for you to commit genocide on an entire ethnic group ? Robin Hood was a thief doesnt mean all British are thieves, be logical.
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by mployer(m): 8:09pm On Aug 24, 2013
With d way Igbos are pushing, I see a future Lagos were Yorubas are minority. I think Fashola is seeing this vision too, this pobably explains his panick cry
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by mubalex50(m): 8:23pm On Aug 24, 2013
MAYOWAAK:

A man who claims to be a "Prophet Dr" by the name,Christopher U D Ukpala has given the governor of Lagos State,Babatunde Raji Fashola a two week ultimatum to re-open the Yaba Railway Market,failure to do so will lead to the sacrifice of the two children of the governor.This much was contained on posters placed at Yaba today signed by the man who also goes by the title:Spiritual Doctor.

SOURCE:I was at Yaba earlier today when I saw the posters.I was so curious I had to remove one of the posters from where it was pasted to share on this platform.
d man is mental disturb, if not hw can a sensible person published such.
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by ejiyke2007(m): 8:25pm On Aug 24, 2013
onoja12: This fellow should be arrested immediate,for treat to life,attempted murther conspiring to kill the governors childern and jailed for life,in fact churchs need to be shut down like Cameroon and all religious organization in Nigeria should begin to pay tax immedately

onoja12
It is only when you are close to a Fashola that you can begin to smell his breath as a living dead man
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by emiye(m): 8:30pm On Aug 24, 2013
The prophet is lucky Fashola is not like Ihedi Ohakim, he would have been flogged by him.
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by IYANGBALI: 8:31pm On Aug 24, 2013
you see now,if my friend Fashola should arrest this basta_rd some hediots would come here and write shiit. The bastard should be arrested and prosecuted for threatening the governor. Fokn bastaard of no race. Fashola carry go that threat na empty vessel.
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by ogaju007(m): 8:32pm On Aug 24, 2013
hahahahaha wonders shall never end .. who is this idiot? i wish he said this in the western world, he would by now have questions to answer lol
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by ejiyke2007(m): 8:33pm On Aug 24, 2013
onoja12: you seem to be confused cause who is to submit to who,are you telling me that a governor that was voted by a majority should submit to one self styled idiot,my friend if you know that Goat tell him,if any of the Governors children as much has have a headache in the two weeks i personally would give him jungle justice

The point is about the fly that does not hear follows the dead body to the pit Fashola
“You shall not touch my Anointed and you shall not harm my Prophets.” GOD'S WORD
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by ejiyke2007(m): 8:34pm On Aug 24, 2013
emiye: The prophet is lucky Fashola is not like Ihedi Ohakim, he would have been flogged by him.

“You shall not touch my Anointed and you shall not harm my Prophets.” GOD'S WORD
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by ejiyke2007(m): 8:35pm On Aug 24, 2013
IYA NGBALI: you see now,if my friend Fashola should arrest this basta_rd some hediots would come here and write shiit. The bastard should be arrested and prosecuted for threatening the governor. Fokn bastaard of no race. Fashola carry go that threat na empty vessel.

Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by IYANGBALI: 8:35pm On Aug 24, 2013
ejiyke2007:

onoja12
The man who has never submitted to anything will son submit to the burial pit tell fashola
you and that your so called prophet are foooooools.
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by IYANGBALI: 8:36pm On Aug 24, 2013
[quote author=ejiyke2007][/quote]anointed man of God my yansh
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by seunajia: 8:37pm On Aug 24, 2013
ejiyke2007:

onoja12
It is only when you are close to a Fashola that you can begin to smell his breath as a living dead man

What kinda depraved minds do we have roaming this thread this evening? You don't say this much elsewhere before big trouble comes knocking at your door.

The MOD of this section is obviously on leave.
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by ejiyke2007(m): 8:41pm On Aug 24, 2013
IYA NGBALI: you and that your so called prophet are foooooools.

IYA NGBALI YOU ARE an unfashionable or socially awkward person
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by urchman101(m): 8:43pm On Aug 24, 2013
Na to call d guy.
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by ejiyke2007(m): 8:45pm On Aug 24, 2013
[quote author=seunajia]

What kinda depraved minds do we have roaming this thread this evening? You don't say this much elsewhere before big trouble comes knocking at your door.

The MOD of this section is obviously on leave. [/quote

Hey man when knowledge speaks wisdom listen careful the way you talk to people here ok
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by talktimi(m): 8:48pm On Aug 24, 2013
Im surprised at the level of idiotic intelligence shown by some people here which has been tainted by tribal bigotry. If this so called prophet is really considered a threat, he should be invited over by the police and questioned after all he kept his numbers on the poster.
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by ejiyke2007(m): 8:51pm On Aug 24, 2013
talktimi: Im surprised at the level of idiotic intelligence shown by some people here which has been tainted by tribal bigotry. If this so called prophet is really considered a threat, he should be invited over by the police and questioned after all he kept his numbers on the poster.

prophets be invited from a to z
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by kabba7(m): 9:13pm On Aug 24, 2013
Make in go treath one ibo governor make in build market for the swine. He too should be deported to himm papa land asap
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by seunajia: 9:16pm On Aug 24, 2013
ejiyke2007: Hey man when knowledge speaks wisdom listen careful the way you
talk to people here ok

Fella, with the number of vacuous comments traceable to your moniker on this thread alone, it goes without saying that you know ABSOLUTELY nothing of those words you used.

And I hope it won't be too much to ask that you don't ever quote me again, huh?
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 24, 2013
seanet02: Foolish Man Wants To Make Money
For your mind Abi?
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by ogaju007(m): 9:38pm On Aug 24, 2013
ejiyke2007:

This is earth where men rule..... when police slap ur prophet u go know say khaki no be leather. grin
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by Nogen: 9:47pm On Aug 24, 2013
ejiyke2007:

Please don't support evil abeg! It is because of people like you that Igbos are insulted! You just love where chaos and insanity are order of the day! Does that railway path look like a safe place for animals to stay? How much more humans beings selling? Or dont you realise that it is very unsafe and dangerous! Go and rent a proper shop and keep quiet. Tell that your prophet to zip it! Rubbish prophesy.
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by TCUBE(m): 9:48pm On Aug 24, 2013
The man needs to be picked up by the secret service. You don't target children of public office holders. If he lived in the US and said that about Obama's children, am sure the FBI would pay him a "visit". Looking forward to reading some lunatic on nairaland support illegal train line trading

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Brazilian Army Welcomes Buratai In Brazil (Photos) / CAN Reacts To Trump’s Warning To Buhari On Killing Of Christians / Biden Announces US Presidential Delegation To Attend Tinubu's Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.