Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children (38405 Views)

Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) / Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment / Soyinka Leads Protest To Fashola Over N4bn First Lady House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by Philipmems(m): 4:58pm On Aug 24, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin fashola must be grin grin grin grin angry ROTFLHAO)
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by ocholawealth(m): 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2013
What has the opening of yaba railway got to do with the life of fashola's children........ Somebody is wrong here.
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by Diesel1(m): 5:02pm On Aug 24, 2013
Hmmm.....it weird, This is the End of Fashola.....I'm waiting till next 2weeks :PHmmm.....it weird, This is the End of Fashola.....I'm waiting till next 2weeks
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by Dagoma: 5:02pm On Aug 24, 2013
Arrest the liar now!... and let him remain behind bars until Uncle Fashola finish his tenure.
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by danot1030: 5:04pm On Aug 24, 2013
sexytabhi: [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=#990000]Why do people curse? Especially those that claim they work for God
oga dat he claimd 2 be a prophet does not mean he works 4 God, thos who work 4 preach gud news (gospel).
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 24, 2013
masonkz: Is that what Jesus taught him? And who christened the man as a prophet?

Funny prophets all over the country.

Not all Prophets believe in Jesus..

We have some fetish ones...
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by Cathydera(f): 5:07pm On Aug 24, 2013
Red_Mullet: Ukpala.....what sort of name is that in Lagos?

it means " grasshopper "

1 Like

Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by Krazor: 5:07pm On Aug 24, 2013
bloggernaija: another lunatic in need of quick and sharp deportation.
Go and tell orji to open a railway market in isiala Ngwa.

You ought to be responsible enough not to make insensitive comments. Don't always see the world from ethnic glasses

2 Likes

Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by mindvision: 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2013
Ifashola vs Prophet. 2weeks Countdown but the Gods of the land shall fight for our Governor. Baba be firm and strong o its just a trent. Isese lagba.
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by mrlaw93(m): 5:15pm On Aug 24, 2013
the poster looks like his obituary sef.. if u be tru pastor ABEG give me 3_ direct for baba inevitable ASAP!
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by mikeherbs(m): 5:17pm On Aug 24, 2013
D man shud go and eat first. Before saying rubish, he z jx tryin 2 get attention....e mates d do miracles e dey here d tok rubish:p
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by bebechuks: 5:23pm On Aug 24, 2013
What is this rubbish? Prophet indeed,is he God, our God do not derive pleasure in killing His children,He gives you reason to come back to him first.
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by Blessmira: 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2013
Do nt say dt God said wen He did nt say. Som so cald prophets ar extortin money from pple in d name of prophesy. I kno dt 1 day their cup wil full.
Baba Fash's family is wel protected by God. smiley
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by hybeekay9: 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2013
It just a big lie.... Is he the only one dats gonna sell in that market? Or maybe it was planned by some pple.... Funny tho grin grin
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by soludokay(m): 5:29pm On Aug 24, 2013
The origin of christianity does not have the number of prophets as in Nigeria. Prophets abound everywhere just like crime and sinful acts in Nigeria
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by taiwobr: 5:50pm On Aug 24, 2013
this man need to be takento YABA APA-OSI for mental evaluation period
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by seunajia: 5:52pm On Aug 24, 2013
acidosis™:
Respect is Reciprocal.

Seems this governor is loosing the respects by the day...

Anyway I am not suprised..

What do y'all expect..when most Lagosians and their rulers have no atom of respect for the office of the president.

If Mr governor is bold enough to confront, threaten the F.G, then a leper, a tout is good enough to threaten Mr governor.

What kind silly talk is this? I recall this was the same way you charted utter tosh on that thread about an army officer who got caught using the BRT lane.

Such ill mannered talk. You are a disgrace and ought to be ashamed of yourself. Silly boy.

1 Like

Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by oduaboy1: 5:57pm On Aug 24, 2013
An ibochukwu man threathning the governor of lagos,now someone should tell me why every sorry ibo ass shouldnt be deported back to alaigbo
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by ESULAALU: 5:58pm On Aug 24, 2013
Mr pastor you LIE! Nothing will and can happen to those fashola's children. If you like invoke all the invokables if there is ever a word like that, nothing go happen.

It's not too late to retract whatever you have said o.... a word is enough for you.
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by delors(m): 6:04pm On Aug 24, 2013
ejifranks: grin grin grin how are u sir?
My chairman, I dey o. How your side?
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 24, 2013
following
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by Chrisabig(m): 6:20pm On Aug 24, 2013
Hehe, i am an ibo guy but this man lack education, theey should just jail him.
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by dieold: 6:24pm On Aug 24, 2013
mu2sa2: How many "prophets" has christianity nigeriana produced?
i believe primary schools have rounded up with 3rd term.
So what class are you in right now?
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by kadree(m): 6:24pm On Aug 24, 2013
*LABORATORY REPORT*
Ailment Name: Internal Madness and Intestinal Dislocation.

Cause Of Ailment : Over consumption of unripe ugbua,laced with matched flies-infested groundnut.

Symptom: patient threatens governor of lost of children.

Cure:5 minute romance wit JTF
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by Femmyfamous4u(m): 6:35pm On Aug 24, 2013
In Fela's voice " when cat sleep, rat go wake am. Wetin e dey fiiiiiine? Na palaba e dey fine, Palaba e go get ooooooooooo." Imagine. Someone threatning a sitting governor. If Fashola arrests the man now, people will cry foul.
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by mendaymi: 6:37pm On Aug 24, 2013
Oloriburuku Prophet of Doom,you and your church member from your region are the next group of people to wake early in the morning at under Niger bridge,because is like you have over stay in Lagos your visa must have expired I guess. Fooooooools
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by nicetboy(m): 7:03pm On Aug 24, 2013
bloggernaija: another lunatic in need of quick and sharp deportation.
Go and tell orji to open a railway market in isiala Ngwa.
y so tribalistic what concern the topic and what your commenting? „wake up and be civilize ok
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by SpaceWorld2013(m): 7:08pm On Aug 24, 2013
sexytabhi: Why do people curse? Especially those that claim they work for God angry

[size=2pt]does God support such dmn[/size]
probably satanic agent or little biblical knowledge.
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 24, 2013
This fraudster no respect God at all... He must be an ibo man coz no tribe fit disrepect God lyk ibo... Dis guy simply mean prophethood is tested by using God to coz damage on chldren... Prophet ukpala is ur God an infant Killer?
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by kkman(m): 7:13pm On Aug 24, 2013
Ok.
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by ejiyke2007(m): 7:14pm On Aug 24, 2013
Fashola open market so that the poor can have some thing to eat

HE WHO HAS CRACKED HIS KERNEL BY A BENEVOLENT SPIRIT SHOULD NOT FORGET TO BE HUMBLE A WORD IS ENOUGH......FASHIOLA
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 24, 2013
yunisco: idiot,lagos alone can feed d whole of southeasth, give u guys good education and rehabilitate all igbos destitute, just d way we are doing now.

I don't really have time for you now otherwise u for run from this thread. However can you tell me where i can see this so called igbo destitute in Lagos or anywhere else in the world i would gladly go to see them. I hope you know the meaning if the word "Destitute" or you heard it from your masters and started using it.

Moreover, Lagos can not feed 1 single state in the south east not to talk of the whole south east region moreover am yet to see any Yoruba man or woman who is far more educated than an average igbo man. Am busy now when i get your time later on i will be back.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out / Fatima Mamman Daura: My Father Not Arranging A New Wife For Buhari / Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.