Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children (38399 Views)

Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) / Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment / Soyinka Leads Protest To Fashola Over N4bn First Lady House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by omigin: 6:14pm On Aug 25, 2013
I'm sure he can do better by going to place the poster somewhere near Governor's office or house, for Fashola to see.
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by Wadeoye(m): 7:44pm On Aug 25, 2013
mu2sa2: How many "prophets" has christianity nigeriana produced?

Uncountable... As I am typing here, I can declare to be a prophet - God is good.

That guy (villager) should be apprehended and deported back to his village. Who allowed these monkeys to enter Lagos/SW?

I think it is high time we built a border crossing with very high fence and electricity carrying security cable on top somewhere after Edo state before Ondo.
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 25, 2013
To show how evil some are they even use the name of God to steal all because their love for money overshadows everything else on earth. Nigeria, yall need Buhari more than ever before to come instill some discipline in ur lives. I bet my 1cent, if yall let GeJ return in 2015: YOURE FINISHED! He will stay at least another 10yrs while u dummies battle it out in door to door civil war.
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by ejiyke2007(m): 11:04pm On Aug 25, 2013
seunajia:

What kinda depraved minds do we have roaming this thread this evening? You don't say this much elsewhere before big trouble comes knocking at your door.

The MOD of this section is obviously on leave.
The man that brings ant-infested gays into his hut should not grumble when lizards begin to pay him a visit.Seunajia a word is enough to the wise be careful
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by ejiyke2007(m): 11:08pm On Aug 25, 2013
[quote author=Virgin Finder]

Are you deluded?

There are more Yorubas in the whole universe than there are Ndjigbos.

Consult your history book
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by ejiyke2007(m): 11:14pm On Aug 25, 2013
Dagoma: Arrest the liar now!... and let him remain behind bars until Uncle Fashola finish his tenure.

Dagoma Because of lack of wisdom my people perish
When a new saying gets to the land of empty men, they lose their heads over it
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by Nobody: 5:52am On Nov 14, 2013
Your prophesy have not come to pass yet. M.U.M.U

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Show Their Dancing Skills: 'Even In Battle We Still Ball' / President Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Venue Decor (Photos) / Buhari's Al Jazeera Interview With Mehdi Hassan (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.