Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,198 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

General New Zealand Student Enquires - Travel (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General New Zealand Student Enquires (210752 Views)

New Zealand Student Visa / Australia Or New Zealand Student Visa! / New Zealand Student Visa: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by omoyasobur(m): 12:40pm On Oct 21, 2017
Tigernew:
Anyone studying at Massey University?
If i may ask bro, are to start applying to the schools or wait for their reply after contacting them, cos i think they are celebrating their labour day and will resume on tuesday.
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by Tigernew: 12:54pm On Oct 21, 2017
omoyasobur:
If i may ask bro, are to start applying to the schools or wait for their reply after contacting them, cos i think they are celebrating their labour day and will resume on tuesday.

So you are about to start applying at the university for selected program?
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by omoyasobur(m): 1:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
Tigernew:

So you are about to start applying at the university for selected program?
i dont really know if i shld start applying or wait their reply. have u started applying?
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by omoyasobur(m): 5:10pm On Oct 21, 2017
hellokitty1:

Your chosen universities will contact you 1 or 2 weeks after you received the email from MFAT. Be prepare to present copy of your passports and degrees
Thanks
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by Collineno: 9:33pm On Oct 21, 2017
hellokitty1:

Your chosen universities will contact you 1 or 2 weeks after you received the email from MFAT. Be prepare to present copy of your passports and degrees

Hello, Did they make IELTS or TOEFL compulsory for you?
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by hellokitty1: 10:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
Collineno:

Hello, Did they make IELTS or TOEFL compulsory for you?

I attached my IELTS results to my MFAT scholarship application. I assumed that’s why Massey didn’t ask again.
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by Idss: 11:16pm On Oct 21, 2017
Please I'll like to know if anyone from Nigeria has gotten feedback from MFAT...... as I haven't heard anything from them.
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by Tigernew: 3:34am On Oct 22, 2017
omoyasobur:
i dont really know if i shld start applying or wait their reply. have u started applying?

I have applied at Massey university before knowing the result of the scholarship to save my time later if I got accepted.
You should start applying as it will take some time to get the final place of offer at the university, in my case it took 4 months
Good luck
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by omoyasobur(m): 6:34am On Oct 22, 2017
Tigernew:

I have applied at Massey university before knowing the result of the scholarship to save my time later if I got accepted.
You should start applying as it will take some time to get the final place of offer at the university, in my case it took 4 months
Good luck
hmmm smart one, i never knew cos i wanted to be sure of the interview result. I just hope its not too late. Thanks
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by omoyasobur(m): 6:36am On Oct 22, 2017
Idss:
Please I'll like to know if anyone from Nigeria has gotten feedback from MFAT...... as I haven't heard anything from them.
MFAT contacted me on d 19th, i believe tgey will still get intouch with you. Just b calm.
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by hellokitty1: 12:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
omoyasobur:
MFAT contacted me on d 19th, i believe tgey will still get intouch with you. Just b calm.

I agreed with. Be patient.
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by hellokitty1: 12:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
Tigernew:

Good luck

Congrats! I think Massey will contact MFAT directly to let them know you have already an offer. I’m waiting for my Scholarship Letter of Offer too.
Did you apply for your second option as well?
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by cutieme(m): 2:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
thebest1210:
Hello all,
Please I need your opinions on this. I applied for a student visa. I have been contacted by my case officer. Was asked to send my phone number, so that we can discuss my visa application. She was supposed to call me yesterday, but I didn't see her call. Please, who has ever experienced this? What kind of discussion will it be? What kind of question(s) Will I be asked? I'm really anxious and nervous.
Funny enough, I've "glued" my phone to myself, ever since I got the mail.
Thanks for your opinions.
What program did u apply for and can u share the link pls?
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by Tigernew: 8:41am On Oct 23, 2017
hellokitty1:

Congrats! I think Massey will contact MFAT directly to let them know you have already an offer. I’m waiting for my Scholarship Letter of Offer too.
Did you apply for your second option as well?

Congratulations to you too...Hope to meet there.. the second option university contacted me but I didn't apply as I got admission at Massey
Which program you applied for?
Regards
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 23, 2017
What's it people like so much about this New Zealand sef.

Maybe I'll do a study about them to learn more.
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by cutieme(m): 10:47am On Oct 23, 2017
Tigernew:

Congratulations to you too...Hope to meet there.. the second option university contacted me but I didn't apply as I got admission at Massey
Regards
Pls what is the name of this second option university?Let me see if i can apply there,thanks
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by hellokitty1: 11:21am On Oct 23, 2017
Tigernew:

Regards

Msc in Agricommerce. Is your status at the MFAT portal (realme) pending placement? Or have already changed? Have you hear from MFAT regarding the Scholarship Letter of Offer?
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by chaiks: 1:05pm On Oct 23, 2017
please can I start applying to Massey university now for September next year? I v all documents except Ielts that I I'll take on Dec 9.is scholarship activated once u apply for admission and is there application fee for Massey university?
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by chaiks: 6:35pm On Oct 27, 2017
chaiks:
please can I start applying to Massey university now for September next year? I v all documents except Ielts that I I'll take on Dec 9.is scholarship activated once u apply for admission and is there application fee for Massey university?
please kindly answer me pls.
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by futureenergy: 12:47pm On Oct 28, 2017
chaiks:

Check from the school.
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by chaiks: 1:00pm On Oct 28, 2017
futureenergy:

Check from the school.
ok bro me don email but no reply yet.wanna get first hand info from anyone wet din apply bf.
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by omoyasobur(m): 5:00pm On Oct 28, 2017
chaiks:
you can start your application
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by chaiks: 5:53pm On Oct 28, 2017
omoyasobur:
you can start your application
ok bro.you get clue about funding there?
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by Tigernew: 5:12am On Oct 30, 2017
Anyone can help me contact someone study at Massey University?
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by liliberth: 9:22am On Oct 30, 2017
Please can I have the link to apply for the scholarship? Thanks.
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by omoyasobur(m): 10:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
hellokitty1:

Msc in Agricommerce. Is your status at the MFAT portal (realme) pending placement? Or have already changed? Have you hear from MFAT regarding the Scholarship Letter of Offer?
just recieved my scholarship letter of offer..university of canterbury

1 Like

Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by cconcept: 10:50pm On Nov 02, 2017
omoyasobur:

Congrats
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by hellokitty1: 3:47pm On Nov 03, 2017
cconcept:

Congrats

GREat!
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by folmus: 5:15pm On Nov 04, 2017
Hello Folks,

I will like someone to help me with info regarding getting student Visa.

Thanks folks.
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by cutieme(m): 10:36am On Nov 06, 2017
omoyasobur:
Pls how did u apply for this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (51) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada-part2 / On Vacation: New York City / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.