Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

"I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian (56862 Views)

Trailers Crash And Burn Along Oyo-Ogbomosho Expressway (photos) / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 25, 2013
Chinom: Any Diaspora Nigerian who wishes to tear and burn his or her Nigerian Passport should go ahead and tear it. We really DO NOT need half-hearted Nigerians in Nigeria. We only need those who are willing and able to go through the mill with us to make Nigeria a great country giving the indices available.
I would like to assure those weak Nigerians that they will never be allowed into the country again. The embassies would receive strict instructions to DENY them visas. They should live and die in Canada, USA, UK or Europe. Only the strong, resilient and fit people are welcome to Nigeria. All the weaklings are hereby advised to obtain a Canadian, US or British passports. Thank you.

You sound really bitter - I wonder why?

And all that talk about building a better Nigeria, it will get better etc. has been the slogan for donkeys years. And it's only gotten worse. Reform has to start somewhere, and with attitudes like yours, Nigeria has no hope of EVER improving.

Those who choose to live in the West are free to make these choices. No sane human would choose to live in a country to face extreme hardship, when they have the option of an easier life elsewhere. So you cursing them makes no difference, and says more about you as a person, than it does about them.

And just so you know, the Nigerian embassies round the world are not run on your "policies", so Nigerians in the West who choose to visit Nigeria will NEVER be denied free entry. Those in power in Nigeria reason just the way you do, it's little wonder Nigeria's in the state she's in today.

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian by Sagamite(m): 12:06pm On Aug 25, 2013
Siena:

Spot on, Sagamite. I couldn't have put it any better.

Thanks, bruv.

osaass:

Running out of expletives?? I touched a nerve didn't I?

No, you can't touch a nerve, mate.

As long as I can read your post and conclude your intellect is way too inferior, I will always have a superiority complex that makes it virtually impossible for your like to touch a nerve. I just get pissed you have a right to vote and can give an opinion and that has nothing to do with your actions, it is incidental.

Chinom: [/b]
That's exactly my point. Stay the f*uck away. It's usually poor people like you who ran away to Europe to escape poverty that are quick to label Nigeria poor. In UK, USA, Canada and Europe, most Nigerians are relatively poor. Now, go hop on that Gabbage truck. The streets need to be clean on Sunday too.

You are a person!

Is that the normal line you poorly educated, product of a failed educated system try to cling on too: You are poor?

Cretin, I left Nigeria because I was born in GREAT Britain. I was born there because my parents can afford to travel and get professional engagements abroad. I decided to use the privileges that GREAT Britain affords anyone with its citizenship to my benefit. Unlike you I am not stuck with fucktards ruling and destroying your life which has left your brain under-nourished and under-developed, to the point your thinking faculty is in a coma. GREAT Britain has done loads for me by giving me education in one of the best universities in the world to achieve the potential of my transcendental brain. The kind of brain that even if I did not go to school at all and you went to university to get a PhD, you would still be intellectually DESTROYED by my dialectics.

Now to even humiliate your dumbarse more, let me tell you about my background. I am from a bourgeois family in Nigeria where I can claim to be at most 4 degrees of separation from virtually 99% of the elite of Nigeria. Be it Obasanjo, Tinubu, Okonjo-Iweala, Okocha, Soyinka, Ribadu, Wizkid, Dangote, Danjuma, Fashola and whoever in any sphere of life. If I go through my contacts, I would always know someone that knows someone that knows someone that can introduce me. That is how when I decided to meet the High Commissioner of Nigeria in the UK, one phone call (i.e. two degrees of separation) got me sitting in his ambassador's office and having a discussion with him, Fool.

https://www.nairaland.com/434813/nigeria-why-hate-truth-fg/1#5934879

That is how I was sitting in the special sitting room (not the one for commoners) of Chanchangi back in the day discussing with him and he gave me a free ticket on his airline.

So your dumbarse should never try insulting my background. You are shiiiit juxtaposed to me in terms of background, life and intellect.

The Nigerians you claim are relatively poor abroad, have a far better life and education than your dumb life. And statistics show you will likely die before them after your miserable life in the shithole you desperately want to be proud of.

Can you see you are dumb now?

7 Likes

Re: "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian by Sagamite(m): 12:16pm On Aug 25, 2013
Siena:

You sound really bitter - I wonder why?

And all that talk about building a better Nigeria, it will get better etc. has been the slogan for donkeys years. And it's only gotten worse. Reform has to start somewhere, and with attitudes like yours, Nigeria has no hope of EVER improving.

Those who choose to live in the West are free to make these choices. No sane human would choose to live in a country to face extreme hardship, when they have the option of an easier life elsewhere. So you cursing them makes no difference, and says more about you as a person, than it does about them.

And just so you know, the Nigerian embassies round the world are not run on your "policies", so Nigerians in the West who choose to visit Nigeria will NEVER be denied free entry. Those in power in Nigeria reason just the way you do, it's little wonder Nigeria's in the state she's in today.

What do you expect from him when his teachers can probably not read their "certificates" but yet he is so proud of it and his education?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OJDt-8i0Mw

He thinks those with a brain would hang around to destroy their kids lives (if they can avoid it) because they are "proud and patriotic" so they turn out to have his dilapidated brain?

One Oyinbo captures the pride of some Nigerians in Nigeria well when he said:

"I am amazed at how proud Nigerians are of Nigeria. It is like dropping your trousers in the middle of your sitting room, release a huge dump there and then sit down on your settee to look at it in admiration".

These are foreigners that have worked in other African countries and realise how backward the shithole is despite its considerable superior wealth.

Cretins! Others are ruining their lives and they take pride in it.

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian by otondo55: 12:32pm On Aug 25, 2013
Its pathetic a nation....the attitude remains stinky
What i passed through to certify my results is a story for another day.
Re: "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian by nzeaji(m): 12:44pm On Aug 25, 2013
adaobi123: I feel her pain. The embassies abroad are a disgrace !! (A disgrace is an [b]understatement) angry

A remember one man who came from northern England and was refuse entrance just because he didn't come on time and he had to go back.

But what she said was out of frustration. I ain't paying for visa. angry[/b]

The understatement of the century
Re: "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian by juvewalex(m): 12:53pm On Aug 25, 2013
Hahahahaha.If u wanna get any thin done in Nigeria den u've to sort buh i neva knew it has extended to our embassies over der in abroad coz we living here are already accustomed to it . my frnd had a similar case in Malaysia last yr too n d most annoying part of all is dat dos of our embassy officials don't even give a damn abt Nigerians buh d girl shld nt have said dat though......
Re: "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 25, 2013
Chinom: Any Diaspora Nigerian who wishes to tear and burn his or her Nigerian Passport should go ahead and tear it. We really DO NOT need half-hearted Nigerians in Nigeria. We only need those who are willing and able to go through the mill with us to make Nigeria a great country giving the indices available.
I would like to assure those weak Nigerians that they will never be allowed into the country again. The embassies would receive strict instructions to DENY them visas. They should live and die in Canada, USA, UK or Europe. Only the strong, resilient and fit people are welcome to Nigeria. All the weaklings are hereby advised to obtain a Canadian, US or British passports. Thank you.
what sort of mill are you talking about? is it the corruption riddled mill?.....seriously, yes you are an annoying joke.
Re: "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian by psalmuel01(m): 1:54pm On Aug 25, 2013
Nigeria no be country joor,me sef i go burn na

1 Like

Re: "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian by chopsyray(m): 2:59pm On Aug 25, 2013
Re: "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian by Man51ut(m): 4:15pm On Aug 25, 2013
Sagamite:

Thanks, bruv.

No, you can't touch a nerve, mate.

As long as I can read your post and conclude your intellect is way too inferior, I will always have a superiority complex that makes it virtually impossible for your like to touch a nerve. I just get pissed you have a right to vote and can give an opinion and that has nothing to do with your actions, it is incidental.

You are a person!

Is that the normal line your poorly educated, product of a failed educated system try to cling on too: You are poor?

Cretin, I left Nigeria because I was born in GREAT Britain. I was born there because my parents can afford to travel and get professional engagements abroad. I decided to use the privileges that GREAT Britain affords anyone with its citizenship to my benefit. Unlike you I am not stuck with fucktards ruling and destroying your life which has left your brain under-nourished and under-developed to the point your thinking faculty is in a coma. GREAT Britain has done loads for me by giving me education in one of the best universities in the world to achieve the potential of my transcendental brain. The kind of brain that even if I did not go to school at all and you went to university to get a PhD, you would still be intellectually DESTROYED by my dialectics.

Now to even humiliate your dumbarse more, let me tell you about my background. I am from a bourgeois family in Nigeria where I can claim to be at most 4 degrees of separation from virtually 99% of the elite of Nigeria. Be it Obasanjo, Tinubu, Okonjo-Iweala, Okocha, Soyinka, Ribadu, Wizkid, Dangote, Danjuma, Fashola and whoever in any sphere of life. If I go through my contacts, I would always know someone that knows someone that knows someone that can introduce me. That is how when I decided to meet the High Commissioner of Nigeria in the UK, one phone call (i.e. two degrees of separation) got me sitting in his ambassador's office and having a discussion with him, Fool.

https://www.nairaland.com/434813/nigeria-why-hate-truth-fg/1#5934879

That is how I was sitting in the special sitting room (not the one for commoners) of Chachangi back in the day discussing with him and he gave me a free ticket on his airline.

So your dumbarse should never try insulting my background. You are shiiiit juxtaposed to me in terms of background, life and intellect.

The Nigerians you claim are relatively poor abroad, have a far better life and education than your dumb life. And statistics show you will likely die before them after your miserable life in the shithole you desperately want to be proud of.

Can you see you are dumb now?

Holy shyt, this is 2013's 'Ether'

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian by Chinom(m): 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2013
I would like to repeat that any Nigerian that comes here to boast of tearing or burning his Nigerian passport would not receive a pat on the back for that. You all dimwits can criticise and rubbish Nigeria all you want. That has always been the trend from lost, dejected and poor Diaspora Nigerians. I dare you people to stay away from Nigeria. In fact do us a favour, take a foreign passport. We are overpopulated in Nigeria as it is.
The fact remains that you lot are stuck in those places because you could not fit in in Nigeria. I know lots of people that cannot spend up to 2 weeks in London before the urge to rush back to Lagos/ Nigeria sets in. We already have so many people that love to be in Nigeria. Some even took British passports so that they can live in Nigeria. This might confuse some dimwits here.But the smart ones know what i mean.

Finally anybody that boasts of burning his or her Nigerian passport is a FOOL.
Re: "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2013
^^^ YOU ARE THE DUMBEST PIECE OF CRAP THAT HAS EVER EMERGED FROM NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian by Sagamite(m): 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2013
Chinom: I would like to repeat that any Nigerian that comes here to boast of tearing or burning his Nigerian passport would not receive a pat on the back for back. You all dimwits can criticise and rubbish Nigeria all you want. That has always been the trend from lost, dejected and poor Diaspora Nigerians. I dare you people to stay away from Nigeria. In fact do us a favour, take a foreign passport. We are overpopulated in Nigeria as it is.
The fact remains that you lot are stuck in those places because you could not fit in in Nigeria. I know lots of people that cannot spend up to 2 weeks in London before the urge to rush back to Lagos/ Nigeria sets in. We already have so many people that love to be in Nigeria. Some even took British passports so that they can live in Nigeria. This might confuse some dimwits here.But the smart ones know what i mean.

Finally anybody that boasts of burning his or her Nigerian passport is a FOOL.

person, Nigeria is a holiday place for most people. It is a place to stretch your pounds. Why would anyone with a brain, not want to get cretins like you as a driver for £40 a month when that same amount would get you only one taxi ride journey in the UK?
Re: "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian by Chinom(m): 5:08pm On Aug 25, 2013
jennykadry: ^^^ YOU ARE THE DUMBEST PIECE OF CRAP THAT HAS EVER EMERGED FROM NIGERIA

Have you burnt your Nigerian passport yet ?. If not go ahead and burn it. I know i hit a nerve. The truth hurts. But it remains the truth.
Re: "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian by Chinom(m): 5:15pm On Aug 25, 2013
Afam4eva: it is utterly shameful to be a Nigerian in 2013. I could sense a deep anger and regret for God making that lady a Nigerian. She never asked for it but unfortunately she was placed in a place that have 1diots as leaders. I won't blame her if she burns her Nigerian passport. It's good riddance to bad rubbish.

I'm not surprised this utter gabbage you wrote here got 166 likes. The reason is that 95% of Nigerians active here live in the Diaspora, mostly UK, US and Europe. They're all browsing on cheap internet connections.Here in Naija we pay hard for our MBs.
How old are you anyway ?. This comment from you is very juvenile.
Re: "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian by r231(m): 5:21pm On Aug 25, 2013
Chinom:

I'm not surprised this utter gabbage you wrote here got 166 likes. The reason is that 95% of Nigerians active here live in the Diaspora, mostly UK, US and Europe. They're all browsing on cheap internet connections.Here in Naija we pay hard for our MBs.

undecided undecided
Re: "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian by Vansnickers: 5:30pm On Aug 25, 2013
Sagamite:

person, Nigeria is a holiday place for most people. It is a place to stretch your pounds. Why would anyone with a brain, not want to get cretins like you as a drive for £40 a month when that same amount would get you only one taxi ride journey in the UK?

You don't need to reply this Guy. He's suffering from extreme dementia. It's a shame Nigeria doesn't have the facilities to help the deluded man.
Re: "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2013
Some folks are out here whining like kids and typing world history. The bottom line is, there's absolutely nothing to be proud of about that shhit hole of a country.
Re: "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian by Chinom(m): 5:44pm On Aug 25, 2013
Sagamite:

person, Nigeria is a holiday place for most people. It is a place to stretch your pounds. Why would anyone with a brain, not want to get cretins like you as a drive for £40 a month when that same amount would get you only one taxi ride journey in the UK?

Oh really !. You are willing to come to Nigeria and get a driver for 40 pounds a month, while i take taxi rides in London for 55 pounds a trip or more. Go figure. Have you ever pondered what made China and India the fastest growing economies in the world ?. FYI, it's the availability of cheap labour. Nigeria has that in abundance.
Re: "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian by Chinom(m): 5:46pm On Aug 25, 2013
REALITY101: Some folks are out here whining like kids and typing world history. The bottom line is, there's absolutely nothing to be proud of about that shhit hole of a country.

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF. I enjoy the weather and the cheap, better pineapples. hahaha
Re: "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian by Sagamite(m): 6:04pm On Aug 25, 2013
Chinom:

Oh really !. You are willing to come to Nigeria and get a driver for 40 pounds a month, while i take taxi rides in London for 55 pounds a trip or more. Go figure. Have you ever pondered what made China and India the fastest growing economies in the world ?. FYI, it's the availability of cheap labour. Nigeria has that in abundance.

And so what if they are fastest growing economies? grin grin grin grin grin

Product of a failed education system, if I wanted to be mean by using pendantism, I would let you know they are not the fastest growing economies in the world but I feel the "so what" is enough to use to humiliate you. So answer me. grin
Re: "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian by Sagamite(m): 6:05pm On Aug 25, 2013
Chinom:

But I thought you said those abroad are suffering? How come internet is cheap for them and you pay hard? grin grin grin
Re: "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 25, 2013
Chinom:

Have you burnt your Nigerian passport yet ?. If not go ahead and burn it. I know i hit a nerve. The truth hurts. But it remains the truth.

It's okay, I know it's all jealousy. We all know you would wish to be an AMERICAN/AUSTRALIAN/CANADIAN OR BRITISH CITIZEN. You might be lukcy one day if only you can get rid of this hate in your heart. kiss
Re: "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian by Sagamite(m): 6:17pm On Aug 25, 2013
jennykadry:

It's okay, I know it's all jealousy. We all know you would wish to be an AMERICAN/AUSTRALIAN/CANADIAN OR BRITISH CITIZEN. You might be lukcy one day if only you can get rid of this hate in your heart. kiss

He no get the education to even smell the gates.

You think say dem go give this one HSMP visa? Dem want liability?

No dey raise yeye people hope like that o. That is wicked!

Play nice.

His future na that Naija suffering he is proud of.
Re: "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian by eaglechild: 6:28pm On Aug 25, 2013
Why oh why didn't we all go our separate ways.
I would have had a different colour to my passport.
Re: "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 25, 2013
Sagamite:

Play nice.

Lol you missed now, not too long ago these caliber of people were hating on Nigerians with dual citizenship. Cows angry
Re: "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian by Sagamite(m): 6:47pm On Aug 25, 2013
jennykadry:

Lol you missed now, not too long ago these caliber of people were hating on Nigerians with dual citizenship. Cows angry

It is all a coping mechanism to dissipate the hate and jealousy na. grin
Re: "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian by Ishilove: 6:59pm On Aug 25, 2013
Sagamite:

Play nice.

Hi Saga, how are you? It's been quite a long while smiley. We've missed your 'fombulism' here smiley
Re: "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian by Sagamite(m): 7:03pm On Aug 25, 2013
Ishilove:
Hi Saga, how are you? It's been quite a long while smiley. We've missed your 'fombulism' here smiley

I dey o. I am back with bigger grammar. grin kiss
Re: "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian by jascon1(m): 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2013
alpha conde: If u add a pin to a luggage, it doesn't make it heavier, if you remove it, it wouldnt become lighter. Such is the case of anyone who doesn't want to be a nigerian. Haven't she heard we now do inter state deportation. That's to show we have more than we need.
mumu in English we say "HASN'T"
Does it make sense what u r saying? Stupeed ppl like u accept every shit they r fed with and feel full. what a country deports its own citizens from within its states? What then is t benefit of being Nigerian?
Re: "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian by saipn: 8:26pm On Aug 25, 2013
Hahahahahaha chinom u are shameless idiot pls stop dis show of shame.All ur posts are baseless,sagamite pls pardon d poor boy lol
Re: "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian by Chinom(m): 9:05pm On Aug 25, 2013
When the cat is away, the mouse will play. They're all comming out now. The bunch of losers the gave that ridiculous post from Afam 166 likes. Go back and read that post again. My position is very simple. IF YOU HATE NIGERIA THAT MUCH, STAY THE F*UCK AWAY. WE DON'T NEED YOU PEOPLE.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

HMM Algeciras, World's Largest Container Ship With 24,000 Capacity(Photos) / Python Killed At Flooded Lagoon Estate, Ogudu Orioke In Lagos / His Uncle Seized His Travelling Documents And UK Work Permit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.