Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

"I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian (56870 Views)

Trailers Crash And Burn Along Oyo-Ogbomosho Expressway (photos) / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian by sylve11: 9:35pm On Aug 24, 2013
funnyx:

Rubbish! Being a f0.0l like you should be a criminal offence.

grin cool
Re: "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian by Vansnickers: 9:37pm On Aug 24, 2013
moodswing: All of you saying rubbish about Nigeria needs your heads examined. Only a fooool hates his/her country.

It's people like the yeye lady talking rubbish that man these foreign missions. The government can't take the blame for the failures of people who aren't doing the job they are paid to do.

These people should formally complain to the foreign affairs ministry and the people
responsible for this sorry situation will be
recalled and replaced with ones that are efficient.

Even if you distrust your leaders, always love your country.

Until you travel the world, you wouldn't have many reasons to love Nigeria.

I walk tall in Nigeria without fear or prejudice. Something you can never get in another country that adopts your sorry self.

Burning of passport or The Nigerian flag should be criminalized.

You walk tall in Nigeria "without fear of prejudice "?! You're either a joker or you're extremely deluded. Is it not the same Nigeria without extreme Tribalism? The same Nigeria with policemen that unjustly kill Civilians? Love Nigeria all you want but stop trying to force people to have the same feelings towards the country.

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian by Wininlight(m): 9:38pm On Aug 24, 2013
One Million man march against bad governance in Nigeria (unemployment in focus)!!!
Re: "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian by IYANGBALI: 9:39pm On Aug 24, 2013
aka tonero: May Nigeria land also reject u!!! That's when u will know that there is no place like home
abeg make we hear word,what is so special about naija if not jagajaga

1 Like

Re: "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian by Speakdatruth: 9:39pm On Aug 24, 2013
mumu woman. if u nt part of d change dnt blame hw d game z playd.
Re: "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian by sylve11: 9:39pm On Aug 24, 2013
nothing seems to be working fine in this part of the world. sad cool
Re: "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian by sylve11: 9:41pm On Aug 24, 2013
IYA NGBALI: abeg make we hear word,what is so special about naija if not jagajaga

Abeg help me tell the Akagum of a guy. cool
Re: "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian by Vansnickers: 9:47pm On Aug 24, 2013
Youngzedd:

We Nigerians don't value what we have and that is why we will keeping on patrolling from one country to the other.

Listen, tearing her password will NEVER make any change rather worse.

In conclusion, we should seat our ass on the ground and develop our country. It's because we Nigerians too dey waka and that is why they
will keep o
n disgracing us.

As for me, am OK with my country, the creator knows the reason He made me a Nigerian.

I love 9ja.

"Develop our country "? How?! How?! How?! You want us to stay in Nigeria, yet there so many Nigerian youths sitting at home, most have no jobs. What then do you want the Nigerians in diaspora to come home and do? You want us to come and join you Abi? I know your type.
Re: "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian by fasho01(m): 9:49pm On Aug 24, 2013
Whether she meant it or not, it doesn't affect anything lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian by Cmeo(m): 9:50pm On Aug 24, 2013
Why castigating this girl na, afterall na her money she paid to get it and it is her right since she was born in Nigeria, so she can do anything she wants with it. However, the lady should have kept her decision to herself only, afterall she will be one to suffer the pains if she would have need for it in the future. Anyway, frustration isn't good for humanity.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian by SeyiGodspower: 9:51pm On Aug 24, 2013
What a moronic way of reasoning from a prisoner of mental slavery! Even if you burn your birth certificate issued for you in Nigeria here who cares? You can equally burn your certificates obtained from Nigerian institution if any, all well and good. Nobody is holding you back from going to canada your country of servitude where you are regarded not even as fourth class citizen but as nonentity. The Lord shall return the captivity of Nigeria and mine shall be better in Nigeria my land of unlimited and unrestricted freedom.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 24, 2013
B4 I saw d video I was mad at her buh after seeing d video u help buh agree wit her
Re: "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian by peculiar17(m): 9:59pm On Aug 24, 2013
She no fyn self
Re: "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian by aikayvam: 9:59pm On Aug 24, 2013
Guys, Nigerians do not treat their fellow Nigerians with respect. It is a shame we can't even do the right thing for our people even in our embassies. Courtesy demands that you at least inform people of happenings than letting them find out after spending so much and be stranded. It is a pity some of us are judging the girl for what she said, but Nigeria abandoned her first by not putting responsible people to take care of our people outside our borders.

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 24, 2013
I WISH 2 USE THIS MEDIUM TO APPEAL TO OUR BROTHERS WHO R SUBJECTED TO HUMILATION TO DO AS THOSE GUYS IN SENEGAL DID. VANDALIZE THE EMBASSIES FVCKING RETARDS.
ALL THOSE PATRIOTIC BUFOONS FVCK U.
Re: "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian by Nicepoker(m): 10:11pm On Aug 24, 2013
gerrardomendes: Keep d passport. Tear it wen chelsea flog man utd on monday. Dats a beta reason to do dat. Thanks
u sound lyk sum 1 whose sense of reasoning is generated from the a.n.u.s
Re: "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian by Moneylender: 10:15pm On Aug 24, 2013
Wininlight: One Million man march against bad governance in Nigeria (unemployment in focus)!!!

Keep on waiting for government. Shine your eyes
Re: "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian by Kanuchy: 10:23pm On Aug 24, 2013
Pls tear the passport cos we are overpolpulated
Re: "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian by gascoign: 10:29pm On Aug 24, 2013
Sagamite:

You are fucktards!

You are cretinous fucktards!

Products of a failed education system. No wonder you have leaders that are so comfortable shitting on you and you consume it and scream "Fresh Air".

You can call the filthy pit-latrine you leave in home if you like but many sane people in life actually like to leave in salubrious mansions and take no pride in a pit latrine being their residence.

As for the issue, I have always advocated never blaming the system. Find one individual to put the opprobrium on.

In this case the person called Ojo Maduekwe is the cretin running the Nigerian Embassy in Canada. This is the cretin that should be mentioned instead of blaming some intangible, chimerical system and watch no one take responsibility because no one is "The System".

This is the same buffoon that was a former Foreign Minister, only to accept a non-strategic ambassadorship where he would be reporting to the new Foreign Minister. Desperate, hungry and incompetent cretins running a lunatic country led by a dumb Silverback Gorilla who is controlled by his pot-bellied, illiterate umblerra wife.

What makes me laugh the most is the profile they put on the Embassy's website about Ojo Maduekwe:

"He comes to represent Nigeria in Canada with a wealth of experience and contacts."

www.nigeriahcottawa.ca/nhc2/index.php/en/

Did they mean the shyt experience a vast majority of Nigerian leaders claim?

I am happy this issue is being picked by a foreign broadcaster because only international shame makes the person leaders like Jonathan (Yes, name them, not point to a system) respond.

But fucktards like Justosaus and bad meat deserve the leaders they have.

bros u dey insult sha....i sure say u get phd for insultulogy

1 Like

Re: "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian by JosBoy4Lif(m): 10:32pm On Aug 24, 2013
I love the convenience of having my dual passport. But Will never renew my Nigerian passport in Ottawa. Rather whenever I am back home I pay the 20,000 or so naira to renew within a couple days. It's so sad that our corrupt officials carry the same attitude even abroad where the whole world is watching them. Me travel from Toronto to Ottawa for passport renewal na lie. Just my two cents, two dollars, 200 dollars, 2000 dollars grin grin grin. At the same time my Nigerian passport is wonderful, I would never want to land in Abuja and show them my Canadian passport. When in Nigeria I show them the green passport (although there are benefits to travelling with VISA). Any other country show them the blue passport Shikena. No burning of my Nigerian passport. still love the Green White and Green with all its imperfections

1 Like

Re: "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian by emmykk(m): 10:35pm On Aug 24, 2013
Jonathan is not the problem of nigeria.long years of military rule is the problem.

If since 1960 you have 10fashola in lagos,lagos will be better,likewise other states.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 24, 2013
sakaguchi:
Really? So why do yall sell your papa's farmland to leave only to work hard. And earn less?...smh @ this logic...

I'd tell you why......In the United States unlike Nigeria, your success is based on hardwork and rearly connections....One is guaranteed a job as long as you work hard at getting it....This can't be said in Nigeria.....Only in Nigeria You'll see a Medical Dr driving motor cycle, why an ldiot with a degree in Sociology gets to work at an oil company.

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian by amakahundeyin: 10:39pm On Aug 24, 2013
nairalandaddict: People who flew, drove or took the bus to come renew their passports express their frustration at the lack of notice about an office closure. *The girl that said she would tear her NIGERIAN passport,I CANNOT BELIEVE SHE SAID THAT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezTuQEDdal0

Click HERE for more gists
check out more entertainment gist HERE
[left][/left] nawa oh!
Re: "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian by Dagoma: 10:44pm On Aug 24, 2013
Afam4eva: it is utterly shameful to be a Nigerian in 2013. I could sense a deep anger and regret for God making that lady a Nigerian. She never asked for it but unfortunately she was placed in a place that have 1diots as leaders. I won't blame her if she burns her Nigerian passport. It's good riddance to bad rubbish.

You can both kill yourselves if you are not comfortable being Nigerians.
Re: "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian by Litmus: 10:45pm On Aug 24, 2013
"I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian by amakahundeyin: 10:39pm

So what stops her from tearing and burning it before becoming Canadian? undecided

1 Like

Re: "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian by freeR1: 10:46pm On Aug 24, 2013
Go to any DMV office especially the one in Atlanta and get the frustration of your life!!! Government is Government!!
Re: "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian by Litmus: 10:49pm On Aug 24, 2013
Is it like, if i burn my passport and the Canadians don't give citizenship, i wont have anywhere to return to?

I should have thought that one of the fantastic African countries would offer her citizenship. Abi she dey fear? grin
Re: "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 24, 2013
glitest:

I'd tell you why......In the United States unlike Nigeria, your success is based on hardwork and rearly connections....One is guaranteed a job as long as you work hard at getting it....This can't be said in Nigeria.....Only in Nigeria You'll see a Medical Dr driving motor cycle, why an idiot with a degree in Sociology gets to work at an oil company.
preach to the dumb cretins let their wicked darkened hearts be elighteened. have those contaminated fellas ever wondered the America, yes the USA is the richest and the most powerful on the planet? its called values. and these values, the leaders and the led in Nigeria have continued unashamedly to vehemently undermine!! on a more serious note back home to be honest naija civil service have improved in terms of service.in the past, I have seen cases were civil servants or staff of parastatals, agencies begin to insult you and refuse to attend like in the casa of this lady. the embassy cases you guys are talking about is exceptionally bizarre.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian by Asemo11(m): 10:55pm On Aug 24, 2013
Afam4eva: it is utterly shameful to be a Nigerian in 2013. I could sense a deep anger and regret for God making that lady a Nigerian. She never asked for it but unfortunately she was placed in a place that have 1diots as leaders. I won't blame her if she burns her Nigerian passport. It's good riddance to bad rubbish.
110 likes F̶̲̅õ̳͡я̅ Ʊя̲̅ mind oh
Re: "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian by mindvision: 10:57pm On Aug 24, 2013
Maybe you are a first timer. Home sweet Home.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

HMM Algeciras, World's Largest Container Ship With 24,000 Capacity(Photos) / Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) / Python Killed At Flooded Lagoon Estate, Ogudu Orioke In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.