Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,011 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Is it true that EVE was not the 1st woman on earth? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is it true that EVE was not the 1st woman on earth? (6309 Views)

Eve Was Deceived. Adam Was Not. / How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth / Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is it true that EVE was not the 1st woman on earth? by AbdulAdam56(m): 10:44pm On Aug 24, 2013
Chanchit: I have a question that I want God to give me an answer to in my dreams tonight.

God, pls, have YOU really being able to control all the things you have created.

Anybody that God has sent too can also help me out with this question.
yes.kun faya kun.
Re: Is it true that EVE was not the 1st woman on earth? by dasphinx1(m): 11:04pm On Aug 24, 2013
Onyegecha: The Jews have taken the world hostage by being smart enough to popularize their own creation myths and their cultural tenets before most other people realized the importance of writing. Adam, Eve and Lilith are all fictional characters. Unfortunately, because of the way it was packaged and introduced to us as unquestionable truth, most people still take the Genesis creation story as incontrovertible truth.

Hello, do u mind if I meet u? U sound sooo intelligent.....
Re: Is it true that EVE was not the 1st woman on earth? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 24, 2013
chiketee: Too much true blood undecided
supernatural season 5.sam and dean winchester
Re: Is it true that EVE was not the 1st woman on earth? by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 25, 2013
Looks like a story some kid I know could write. Nice job.

When do we get to see some more episodes of the other boat that survived the flood? undecided
Re: Is it true that EVE was not the 1st woman on earth? by Onyegecha(f): 7:29am On Aug 25, 2013
dasphinx1:

Hello, do u mind if I meet u? U sound sooo intelligent.....

My dear dasphix1, our world has been submerged with falsehood, especially from the religious angle. Only the truth can set us free. Unfortunately, truth is in short supply around here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

From Christianity To Deism: My New Journey Has Just Started / Grace Is Our Teacher, Not The Ten Commandments - Olamide Obire / On The Issue Of Morality: Bestiality [for Athiests And Freethinkers]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.