Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,226 members, 7,849,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:01 AM

THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD - Dating And Meet-up Zone (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD (7962 Views)

The Great July Babies, Stand Up And Be Counted! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by UjSizzle(f): 11:42am On Aug 28, 2013
grin una two no well sha. But i like me a man that can cook kiss

Obinoscopy, i see ya kiss How's your cheating azzzz angry Hope Tovot is handling you well.
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 28, 2013
Crown prince can cook.

He can clean. (bonus)

And from his write up, he is romantic to a fault. He'll pamper you to the bone.

He appreciates nature as evidenced by his love for balanced natural hair. (which you have)

Win Win situation. smiley
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by UjSizzle(f): 11:49am On Aug 28, 2013
It's just too bad i've joined the Nairaland Association of Nuns (NAN).
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Mynd44: 11:51am On Aug 28, 2013
uj_sizzle: It's just too bad i've joined the Nairaland Association of Nuns (NAN).
Better renounce that oath and meet Crown Prince....

We are talking 16 yards here oooo
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 28, 2013
uj_sizzle: It's just too bad i've joined the Nairaland Association of Nuns (NAN).
I founded the organization, and I've given you the liberty.
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by xynerise: 11:55am On Aug 28, 2013
sexkillz: I founded the organization, and I've given you the liberty.
Where do I get the form for National Association of Cheating Husbands(NACH)? undecided
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 28, 2013
xynerise:
Where do I get the form for National Association of Cheating Husbands(NACH)? undecided
Na Mynd dey sell that one.
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by UjSizzle(f): 11:59am On Aug 28, 2013
sexkillz: I founded the organization, and I've given you the liberty.
Jesus won't be happy sad
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by xynerise: 11:59am On Aug 28, 2013
sexkillz: Na Mynd dey sell that one.
wetin that one know? undecided
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by UjSizzle(f): 12:02pm On Aug 28, 2013
Mynd_44:
Better renounce that oath and meet Crown Prince....

We are talking 16 yards here oooo
Not interested
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Obinoscopy(m): 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2013
uj_sizzle: grin una two no well sha. But i like me a man that can cook kiss

Obinoscopy, i see ya kiss How's your cheating azzzz angry Hope Tovot is handling you well.
Uju darling cheesy kiss. I see ya too wink.

I'm still on page 3 of this wonderful thread grin
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Mynd44: 12:25pm On Aug 28, 2013
xynerise:
wetin that one know? undecided
2 wives and 4 concubines......I dey try
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Obinoscopy(m): 12:59pm On Aug 28, 2013
Damn!

I just finished reading the posts and I must say Crown Prince is such a dogged fellow. He's a real man, I just hope he isn't acting a script here wink.

And gree-die is such an amiable lady. She's the kinda lady any man would die for. If I was single, I'd have joined the multitude of guys here in search of ur love smiley.

@Crown Prince, here's my advice for u: She has given u d yellow light. All u need do is take this to another level...offline. Then maybe...just maybe...she might be the girl of ur dreams. At that point pray that the yellow light switches to green and then go for the kill wink. However I hope ur intentions are genuine, cos if its not I'd kill u angry.

uj_sizzle: How's your cheating azzzz angry
Honey I'm just seeing this line. I ain't cheating, neither is my azzzz. How can I cheat? When I've got the most sizzling lady on earth. No lady, not even gree-die can stop me from loving u. You're all a man wld ever want and more.
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by xynerise: 1:01pm On Aug 28, 2013
Mynd_44:
2 wives and 4 concubines......I dey try
U try sha. So how much is the form?
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Mynd44: 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2013
xynerise:
U try sha. So how much is the form?
Free grin
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 28, 2013
Obinoscopy, I admire your flawless discernible mind. It oozes of maturity and the ability to comprehend. Nevertheless, you won my respect and admiration.

Rooneyboy, you are one courageous individual with avalanche power of reasoning. A great friend with great focus and a motivator and I say objective minds are never subjective but encompassing.

To all my supporters in my quest, I recognise the fact that you so much value my happiness to add credence to it, I remain indebted with gratitude and may the unflinching love of God guide your plans in this life.

Finally to all my antagonistic E-losers, it has been one hell of challenge and I values yours inputs in this thread, even as your rants added colour and razzmatazz to it. I must say in a way your silliness and uncouth indiscipline increased my chance to win the coveted priceless jewel----GREE-DIE.
Please those of you in Lagos, don't go near the lagoon,third mainland anytime soon, we must be complete as a family unto the end. They're millions of Greedie out there but unfortunately for you guys, I have this one.

Thanks you all. I appreciate your time as we roll into phase 2 of this project.
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 28, 2013
lmao @ present topic.
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Mynd44: 6:36pm On Aug 28, 2013
chidyhels: lmao @ present topic.
The guy has lost it
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 28, 2013
Mynd_44:
The guy has lost it
mynd44 free crown prince nw,just go fall in love so u can understand what this topic is all about.
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 28, 2013
chidyhels:
mynd44 free crown prince nw,just go fall in love so u can understand what this topic is all about.
Losers are liken to a wounded animal that escaped the jaw and claws of a lion, reeling in agony but certainly anticipating the end.
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by ERF: 1:32pm On Aug 31, 2013
Hehehe... I was finding this thread ever since, buh all trials went null.. Okoro why u change the topic? Yhu no dey think of her again? sad

I'm very happy for yhu, i pray yhu are for real ooooh... If not ...na yhu go still lose.

Good Luck..
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Mynd44: 1:37pm On Aug 31, 2013
chidyhels:
Love abi?
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Iaz93: 1:54pm On Aug 31, 2013
undecided undecided I wonder why someone will insist on dating a married woman. embarassed
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by ERF: 2:53pm On Aug 31, 2013
Iaz93: undecided undecided I wonder why someone will insist on dating a married woman. embarassed
My Brother... The Oshere no yarn say she dey married na.. Na only say she dey date one "mod" wen dem no tell us weda na true sef... And na friends dem be naa.. So make yhu chill....shey yhu know say if yhu start yhur own thread for Mukina, im fit get happy ending like this one oooh.. Mayb na "Dating or Marriage zone" she fit put yhuwink ..THE earlier the better oooh, i fit find confirm lines for yhu......or wah are nairalanders for??

Oshare na (Crown Prince) yhu don dey do offline businex na, yhu dan 5get us abi? grin
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by ERF: 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2013
And Sister Gree-kpuf sorry, Aunty Gree-die come tell us yhur Mod lover naaa...if diers any
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Iaz93: 3:05pm On Aug 31, 2013
E<R>F:

My Brother... The Oshere no yarn say she dey married na.. Na only say she dey date one "mod" wen dem no tell us weda na true sef... And na friends dem be naa.. So make yhu chill....shey yhu know say if yhu start yhur own thread for Mukina, im fit get happy ending like this one oooh.. Mayb na "Dating or Marriage zone" she fit put yhuwink ..THE earlier the better oooh, i fit find confirm lines for yhu......or wah are nairalanders for??

Oshare na (Crown Prince) yhu don dey do offline businex na, yhu dan 5get us abi? grin
grin grin grin I don give up sef!!
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Mynd44: 3:14pm On Aug 31, 2013
E<R>F:

This is maddenly unhelpful
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Mynd44: 3:15pm On Aug 31, 2013
E<R>F:
And Sister Gree-kpuf sorry, Aunty Gree-die come tell us yhur Mod lover naaa...if diers any
Can't you write in English?
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 31, 2013
Falls from bench @ new topic. grin grin
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Mynd44: 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2013
sexkillz: Falls from bench @ new topic. grin grin
It is a whole bunch of garbage
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by firestar(f): 3:22pm On Aug 31, 2013
sad
Eh?
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by ERF: 5:20pm On Aug 31, 2013
Mynd_44:
This is maddenly unhelpful

I'm sorry you didn't get oooh. I was trying to tell him that the girl never indicated her being married. It was only argued that she was dating a mod, and it wasn't even clarified or concluded at that. And lastly they now "just friends" ...so the "real_lity" of the young man's claim, can be ascertained by the new turn up... Because i know the girl should be old/matured/wise enough to know what she wants, and how to get it, whether on net or otherwise... If she snubs, she might be doing the right thing by winning on a "deciever" or the wrong thing as she would be denying a "true potential love seeker" of her attention...so get my argument.
So i think the girl did the right thing by be"friending" the dude first...

*i hope you get me now, bruh?*

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! / Naija Dating Site / Love-zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.