Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:11 AM

THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD (7961 Views)

The Great July Babies, Stand Up And Be Counted! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 25, 2013
Mynd_44:
It actually depends on who she is married to......

It also means you have been obsessing over a married woman. I can almost fell your pain.

But dude were you not once gay and declared your love for erm.......make I go find the thread firstgrin
My desire cannot be married to an atheist from a moslem background,she belongs to GOD almighty. She actually deserves better
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Mynd44: 2:11pm On Aug 25, 2013
Crown Prince: Gree-die, I can hold this moment no longer, come and quench the thirst in my heart.

You are my adorable princess. Beckon of hope and fulfilment.

Dear one, I long for you earnestly!
Actually, you are not loud enough. She is asleep.
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Mynd44: 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2013
Crown Prince:
My desire cannot be married to an atheist from a moslem background,she belongs to GOD almighty. She actually deserves better
I can see you are in pains dude. Try taking 25 teaspoons of detol to ease it grin
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by xynerise: 2:19pm On Aug 25, 2013
Being obsessed with someone doesnt mean you must date the person. Out of obsession, some men mastu'rbate when they look at a woman's picture or watch her on TV(if she is a celebrity) undecided. Well, those ones are pervert. You can go to that extent to prove to us that you are really obsessed with her undecided

*clears throat* I hope I have spoken well?
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 25, 2013
Mynd_44:
I can see you are in pains dude. Try taking 25 teaspoons of detol to ease it grin
Dude, you are really a kid.

During the last challenge, while you were crying to woo her, she was busy begging me to woo her. I chicken out to guage your reaction.

Let a woman decide who she want to be with. You and your nairaland friends mingling in Lagos cannot coerce her and I have come to liberate a woman that genuinely want me.

I don't care what you having with her, I just care for her. She is the woman of my dreams

NB: no matter how u force the hand of a woman by pressure or intimidation, you will end up regretting it
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 25, 2013
xynerise: Being obsessed with someone doesnt mean you must date the person. Out of obsession, some men mastu'rbate when they look at a woman's picture or watch her on TV(if she is a celebrity) undecided. Well, those ones are pervert. You can go to that extent to prove to us that you are really obsessed with her undecided

*clears throat* I hope I have spoken well?
Yea, you might be quite right.

First, I admire her, then ogle, want her, become obsessed, meet her and finally fall in love with her.
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Iaz93: 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2013
undecided undecided the same way I'm obsessed with mukina
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Mynd44: 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2013
Crown Prince:
Yea, you might be quite right.

First, I admire her, then ogle, want her, become obsessed, meet her and finally fall in love with her.
Chai....see frustration oooo. Okay if you can make it to the Niger bridge, we go discuss.
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Mynd44: 2:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
Iaz93: undecided undecided the same way I'm obsessed with mukina
Here we go again.

Oya submit application to her via PM
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
Iaz93: undecided undecided the same way I'm obsessed with mukina
Really? Someone you will never get to see her face
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 25, 2013
Whenever a dikc becomes hard, blood flows from your brain to your dikc.......and common sense is flung out of the window.

Relax and take a cold show dude. When the hard on has left you and you still feel the same........it COULD be love.........and you are in deep shiiiiiiiit......do you know what pays faster than an atm and maga combined?.........correct.! A maga in love

But I still got your back bro........gree die is blushing where ever she is..........my GF read your poem and fell in love with you.......you will soon hear what happened to her afterwards on Sunday sun and NL
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 25, 2013
Mynd stop embarrassing yourself and get the fucck off here!

Let her come here and tell inform me in a practical simple language she is with you for good otherwise stop being a nuisance and fighting fruitlessly
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Iaz93: 2:40pm On Aug 25, 2013
Crown Prince:
you'll never get to see Gree-die's face. Not even in the afterlife .
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by xynerise: 2:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
Crown Prince:
And you will see Gree-die? undecided
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Iaz93: 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2013
Mynd_44:
Here we go again.

Oya submit application to her via PM
It was bounced. cry sad
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Mynd44: 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2013
xynerise:
Wikid
gringringringrin
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Mynd44: 2:47pm On Aug 25, 2013
Iaz93: you'll never get to see Gree-die's face. Not even in the afterlife .
It must suck to be Crown Prince ooooo.

See as his life is going south grin
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Mynd44: 2:48pm On Aug 25, 2013
Iaz93: It was bounced. cry sad
Awww. Pele
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Smartiegurl(f): 2:48pm On Aug 25, 2013
Hehehehehhe! Ayaf died with laughter....oya greedie show abeg...
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Iaz93: 2:49pm On Aug 25, 2013
rigormortis: Whenever a dikc becomes hard, blood flows from your brain to your dikc.......and common sense is flung out of the window.

Relax and take a cold show dude. When the hard on has left you and you still feel the same........it COULD be love.........and you are in deep shiiiiiiiit......do you know what pays faster than an atm and maga combined?.........correct.! A maga in love

But I still got your back bro........gree die is blushing where ever she is.......... my GF read your poem and fell in love with you.......you will soon hear what happened to her afterwards on Sunday sun and NL
LMAO!!!
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2013
xynerise:
Dude, I am totally helpless by that great lady. My admiration for her is unwavering.
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Iaz93: 2:52pm On Aug 25, 2013
Mynd_44:
It must suck to be Crown Prince ooooo.

See as his life is going south grin
He's just wasting his time. He should go for harbosede instead.
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2013
Iaz93: you'll never get to see Gree-die's face. Not even in the afterlife .
My dear I was being sarcastic!

I thought they said she is always on hijab 24/7 hence my remark you will never get to see her 'face' and not meet her.

Btw...I desire gree-die more than anything else
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by xynerise: 2:54pm On Aug 25, 2013
Crown Prince:
Dude, I am totally helpless by that great lady. My admiration for her is unwavering.
Do you know if she has 2 left legs?
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Enegod(m): 2:55pm On Aug 25, 2013
Iaz93: He's just wasting his time. He should go for harbosede instead.
grin grin
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 25, 2013
xynerise:
Do you know if she has 2 left legs?
My 2 right leg will compliment her agility
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Mynd44: 2:57pm On Aug 25, 2013
He should not stop oooo. He wants to show his backside na
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 25, 2013
If having 1000 mukina will make you feel better,good. I just need my one and only GREE-DIE.

Pray for me.
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by cdamsel(f): 2:59pm On Aug 25, 2013
Y'all need sunday rice,like wat d f*ck is all dis about? undecided
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Mynd44: 3:01pm On Aug 25, 2013
Crown Prince:
If having 1000 mukina will make you feel better,good. I just need my one and only GREE-DIE.

Pray for me.
What you need is deliverance
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by xynerise: 3:02pm On Aug 25, 2013
Crown Prince:
My 2 right leg will compliment her agility
2 right legs? Are you disabled? undecided
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by mesther96(f): 3:02pm On Aug 25, 2013
dz is gonna b interesting,lolcheesy
*grabs gala n a bottle of chilled fanta*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! / Naija Dating Site / Love-zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.