Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,111 members, 7,849,464 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:05 PM

THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD - Dating And Meet-up Zone (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD (7958 Views)

The Great July Babies, Stand Up And Be Counted! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Mynd44: 11:51am On Aug 26, 2013
caseless: Cowbell, or crownprince, what is dat ur name? Gree-die is here and u ar absent. No come de disturb us for here again oo.

Mynd and rooney , u guys shld leave dis minute.
Or else whattongue

this backside opening thread is too much fun
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by mesther96(f): 11:56am On Aug 26, 2013
interesting!
*grabs popcorn n kunu*
i just dey observe
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by cdamsel(f): 12:08pm On Aug 26, 2013
Mynd pls spill,i wanna hear,its a slow monday 4 me embarassed
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by cdamsel(f): 12:09pm On Aug 26, 2013
Mynd_44:
Or else whattongue

I'm wit u jare,spill spill spill grin
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Mynd44: 12:15pm On Aug 26, 2013
cdamsel: Mynd pls spill,i wanna hear,its a slow monday 4 me embarassed
cheesy
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Oohrhii(m): 12:39pm On Aug 26, 2013
Another Open letter! cool

I hope this ends well.. BTW who says shes married..Abeg no spoil her market oh. ! undecided

I just Hope it ends well..na ni. angry
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by 190: 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2013
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Smartiegurl(f): 1:08pm On Aug 26, 2013
Still on this matter? How come Crown prince went ghost..
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 26, 2013
Smartie gurl: Still on this matter? How come Crown prince went ghost..

Me thinks he is on the wooing thread. He wants to show his true love there cheesy cheesy
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by xynerise: 1:30pm On Aug 26, 2013
@Rooneyboy. I was not defending the albino, I was stating the obvious.

Hope you are still my fan? grin
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by MariaGoretti: 3:24pm On Aug 26, 2013
Even a MOD is derailing....smh
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Caseless: 4:32pm On Aug 26, 2013
Caracta:

Wake up kiss
cud diz b oxygen?*extends hand for her 2 pull me up*
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by BarryX(m): 4:37pm On Aug 26, 2013
Crownprince, I like your guts, I think that's a quality that mature ladies do admire, Be real and let the popular Obama slogan "Yes We can" be your motto in this fascinating gree-die love pursuit
Thinking of doing same for a fellow Green lantern right here on NL --
#fingers crossed
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Caseless: 4:38pm On Aug 26, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
Even a MOD is derailing....smh
hahaha...i was goin 2 call u 2 join d fun train. Dz is wat u've been missing. Na free-for-all o
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Caseless: 4:42pm On Aug 26, 2013
Mynd_44:
Or else whattongue

i de tel u. Na free-for-all thread..fun fun...
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 26, 2013
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by MariaGoretti: 5:55pm On Aug 26, 2013
caseless: hahaha...i was goin 2 call u 2 join d fun train. Dz is wat u've been missing. Na free-for-all o
I will just follow quietly
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 26, 2013
I think I have a crush on someone too. I just hope I don't crush her to death
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 26, 2013
gree-die:

dats true !!! sad
guys no more.derailing pls!!!! this thread is for me and my secret turned open admirer embarassed

crownprince whr r u? were u drunk yesterday or do u mean all u wrote up der?
Sweetheart, lol@being drunk.

I don't know how much longer my heart can sing but my feelings for you cannot be measured with words. I crave for action, just to show you they're still men in the midst of boys. Men who understand the true value of a woman.

I wanna confess you are a thorough breed, Kings deserve you and its non negotiable. I ain't playing games but to truly make you proud. I am not a time waste, I know you are specially made for me.

Btw today has been very hectic but eventful. Sorry for keeping you waiting.
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2013
Oh my gree-die, African woman original
A maiden among women, you are truly an African glory
The gentle breeze of the evening has splash a contagious smile on your face,
A face so radiant and glowing
That illuminate my part. You are a true essence of living
Daily, I long crave the day I will held you in my arms and make you the queen of my heart

The evening is set, its already the night
Dark cloud has replace the bright noon
I can see the stars dimming their rays on your face while I held you in my arms under the moonlight,
Singing melodies of hope to your admiration.
God indeed has created the moon for US
Someday we shall take a honeyMOON
Away into our world with our own moon

I am back home after toiling
The food is set,but I am not hungry
Thinking of you occupies my mind
I am now a prisoner of love
You are the warden with the golden keys
My confinement is good cos angel is on guard
Oh nairaland, let me go and read up your updates
Your name alone skip my heart on nairaland
Your posts, I tremble before reading
Truly I am imprisoned.
I am a prisoner of love and I don't want to be let out.

Good evening significant!
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Teespice(f): 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2013
Thank God say gree-die don come out from hibernation.

Love nwantiti.
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Mynd44: 9:41pm On Aug 26, 2013
Are you still here?
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by greedie1(f): 10:46pm On Aug 26, 2013
embarassed embarassed
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by DonaldGenes(m): 10:54pm On Aug 26, 2013
sexkillz: Crown Prince, also known as, LastApostle is synonymous with bad market on NL. He always comes last in everything. I think he should be used to it by now. . .

Just look at what he wrote for a married woman on NL. . . Imagine!

That's what you get when you try so hard to be a romantic, toasting strangers who don't give 2 effs about your existence.

hahahahahah more sinews to your NL muscles dawq..........you just hit the "MAZE" On the head lolz
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Iaz93: 11:30pm On Aug 26, 2013
gree-die:
embarassed embarassed
undecided undecided Reply Prince na
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Dubemkelly(m): 11:39pm On Aug 26, 2013
gree-die:
Com'on, don't be lazy n say sth reasonable....What was dat 4? Frustrating bullshyt I must say
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 27, 2013
Iaz93: undecided undecided Reply Prince na
Reply ke?

Have you forgotten that "silence" is the best answer for a. . . . grin grin cheesy
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by flolancracker: 12:12am On Aug 27, 2013
sexkillz: Reply ke?

Have you forgotten that "silence" is the best answer for a. . . . grin grin cheesy

this guy is hilarious! Looolgringrin
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Iaz93: 4:48am On Aug 27, 2013
sexkillz: Reply ke?

grin grin grin He may be serious oh.
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by temi4fash(m): 6:02am On Aug 27, 2013
C wetin eluv dai do dis guy...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! / Naija Dating Site / Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.