Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD (7912 Views)

The Great July Babies, Stand Up And Be Counted! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by 190: 10:33am On Aug 26, 2013
Iaz93: derailed angry angry

There's no crownprice here

Duh
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Caseless: 10:35am On Aug 26, 2013
gree-die:

cathaliya??
for weye? Cathaliya came dere jst last9t.
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Caracta(f): 10:36am On Aug 26, 2013
gree-die:

by who? sexkillz? but u don't derail, whatever happened?!
Nah, I wasn't banned. Far from it. Some external forces banished me. I don't derail? I think i'm derailing right now.

What's the topic again? Obsession with gree-die by a Prince? Awwwww. So cute!
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by greedie1(f): 10:37am On Aug 26, 2013
Iaz93: derailed angry angry
dats true !!! sad
guys no more.derailing pls!!!! this thread is for me and my secret turned open admirer embarassed

crownprince whr r u? were u drunk yesterday or do u mean all u wrote up der?
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by greedie1(f): 10:38am On Aug 26, 2013
caseless: for weye? Cathaliya came dere jst last9t.

ok ll check 'her' out.
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Caseless: 10:47am On Aug 26, 2013
Caracta:

You have broken my heart.

*jumps off Third Mainland Bridge*

How could you? cry cry cry
*springs in james bond's style to play hero...protects her frm enjoyin freefall*

emerald, i'm on my knees. 4gv me, Na devil work...cries...
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by beeedaymeee: 10:49am On Aug 26, 2013
Cook, Do Dishes & Watch Movies simultaneously! Get the MG Cross Blade Smartphone Stands for as little as N500. Contact @bEEDAYMEE on twitter or call 07035042919 for more info.

Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Rooneyboy(m): 11:00am On Aug 26, 2013
[b] @ Xynerise, for some unknown reasons I just like you, I'm convinced that you are a good chap, but what freaks me out in you is the way you go about defending sexkillz, hopping from thread to thread is really nauseating, at times I'm left wondering if u being paid as a PA or Spokesperson.

@ 190, Why are you shying away from spewing the name of the silly fellow that lust over everything in skirt "MYND" is his name, a very insecure nigga, I wonder why he goes blue each time he senses a challenge, "did it with GOSH and lost out completely to a smarter and cuter guy "

-- My advice to you (Mr Mugu), "get busy with your life and stop drooling over ladies you'll never get to meet in your entire life time"

@Crown Prince- I must confess, you've got the eyes for authentic GOLD , coincidentally we are both crushing on same lady, but I'm not like others that will go green with envy ,rather, I will encourage you on your ability to trudge on despite the insults from so many quarters.

@ Gree-die, your demeanor thus far on NL has greatly been noticed, keep your head up high and don't go astray, remain your good old self.

#SERIOUS MEN ARE WATCHING FROM A DISTANCE.

PLS NOTE: To those that will come attacking, I'M A VERY BUSY MAN ,I'VE GOT A VERY ACTIVE AND VIBRANT LIFE OUTSIDE OF NL .

# Don't expect any reply from me. cool
[/b]

4 Likes

Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Caseless: 11:02am On Aug 26, 2013
gree-die:

u ve bin avoiding him? caseless is one of my best on here. pls give him a chance plssss
nicest person ever liveth...tel her ooo...in as much as i wanna see other gals, i stil cant take her off my head. Na fact i de tel u. Beg her 4 me.
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Caracta(f): 11:03am On Aug 26, 2013
Choi! A-ca-interesting mehn grin grin
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Caracta(f): 11:05am On Aug 26, 2013
caseless: nicest person ever liveth...tel her ooo...in as much as i wanna see other gals, i stil cant take her off my head. Na fact i de tel u. Beg her 4 me.

We are together...now and always. I don't care if you see other girls. It's an open relationship kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Rooneyboy(m): 11:06am On Aug 26, 2013
gree-die:

dats true !!! sad
guys no more.derailing pls!!!! this thread is for me and my secret turned open admirer embarassed

crownprince whr r u? were u drunk yesterday or do u mean all u wrote up der?

No dear, he wasn't drunk, he strikes me as a very busy guy, hence his absence. For crying out loud, this is a monday morning, serious individuals are busy struggling to get money for their future and that of theirs spouse.

1 Like

Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Caseless: 11:09am On Aug 26, 2013
gree-die:

u ve bin avoiding him? caseless is one of my best on here. pls give him a chance plssss
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by UjSizzle(f): 11:13am On Aug 26, 2013
sexkillz: Crown Prince, also known as, LastApostle is synonymous with bad market on NL. He always comes last in everything. I think he should be used to it by now. . .

Just look at what he wrote for a married woman on NL. . . Imagine!

That's what you get when you try so hard to be a romantic, toasting strangers who don't give 2 effs about your existence.

grin Wikkid
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Mynd44: 11:18am On Aug 26, 2013
Nigga forming busy and he has been viewing this thread since 9am.....

Okay dude you still hurting over that little burst I pulled some weeks back? Don't worry, I love having fun at the expense at your expense.

Remember how you were calling me to beg that I stop in April? I actually recorded the phone conversations........

This is gonna be a fun week, lemme clear my desk first. Id'd be right back with some expose on Rooneyboy and his boss "the dark lord".

FYI, you started this ooooo.
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Caracta(f): 11:23am On Aug 26, 2013
Oh no...this is not happening! angry
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Mynd44: 11:26am On Aug 26, 2013
[quote author=Caracta]Oh no...this is not happening! angry[/quote
Sugar rush is a fun thing......
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Luckygurl(f): 11:28am On Aug 26, 2013
What on earth is going on here!!
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Caracta(f): 11:28am On Aug 26, 2013
Mynd_44: Sugar rush...

Calm down...you guys are derailing tongue
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by greedie1(f): 11:32am On Aug 26, 2013
Mynd_44: Nigga forming busy and he has been viewing this thread since 9am.....

Okay dude you still hurting over that little burst I pulled some weeks back? Don't worry, I love having fun at the expense at your expense.

Remember how you were calling me to beg that I stop in April? I actually recorded the phone conversations........

This is gonna be a fun week, lemme clear my desk first. Id'd be right back with some expose on Rooneyboy and his boss "the dark lord".

FYI, you started this ooooo.

mynd. stop pls.

Rooneyboy:

No dear, he wasn't drunk, he strikes me as a very busy guy, hence his absence. For crying out loud, this is a monday morning, serious individuals are busy struggling to get money for their future and that of theirs spouse.

monday morning, u r ryt about that. ok i ll wait for him.
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Caseless: 11:32am On Aug 26, 2013
Caracta:

We are together...now and always. I don't care if you see other girls. It's an open relationship kiss kiss kiss kiss
acquamarine, if u ar here, do i need to look at someone else? NO!
Dis r/ship wl take us somewhere, jst b on d lookout.
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Mynd44: 11:32am On Aug 26, 2013
Caracta:

Actually I am calm.

Wanna see what I can do when excited?
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by greedie1(f): 11:33am On Aug 26, 2013
Caracta:

cry cry cry
dunno why dey want to derail dis thread o. pls beg dem.to stop. cheesy
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Caracta(f): 11:34am On Aug 26, 2013
caseless: acquamarine, if u ar here, do i need to look at someone else? NO!
Dis r/ship wl take us somewhere, jst b on d lookout.

I won't always be here. keep cheating tongue
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Mynd44: 11:34am On Aug 26, 2013
gree-die:

mynd. stop pls.

Action/reaction.

Newton's third law never lies......perhaps someone needs to go do his Phd to figure that out tongue

okay I am done here.......
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Caracta(f): 11:35am On Aug 26, 2013
gree-die:

cry cry cry
dunno why dey want to derail dis thread o. pls beg dem.to stop. cheesy

Why do you have popcorn in your hands? tongue
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by greedie1(f): 11:37am On Aug 26, 2013
Mynd_44:
Action/reaction.

Newton's third law never lies......perhaps someone needs to go do his Phd to figure that out tongue

okay I am done here.......
tnx.

Caracta:

Why do you have popcorn in your hands? tongue

erm...y do u ve popcorn in urs too? tongue
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 26, 2013
Drama everyday!
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Mynd44: 11:41am On Aug 26, 2013
gree-die:

tnx.

erm...y do u ve popcorn in urs too? tongue

You know I stay in trouble just to show these sucker I didn't lose it
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Caseless: 11:43am On Aug 26, 2013
Cowbell, or crownprince, what is dat ur name? Gree-die is here and u ar absent. No come de disturb us for here again oo.

Mynd and rooney , u guys shld leave dis minute.

1 Like

Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Caseless: 11:46am On Aug 26, 2013
Caracta:

I won't always be here. keep cheating tongue
...faints...
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Caracta(f): 11:49am On Aug 26, 2013
caseless: ...faints...

Wake up kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. / How Do I Get Rich Sugar Daddy Whatsapp Numbers In Nigeria.? / I Am Single And Free!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.