Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:12 AM

THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD - Dating And Meet-up Zone (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD (7959 Views)

The Great July Babies, Stand Up And Be Counted! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by greedie1(f): 6:33am On Aug 27, 2013
jamessue: People soon learn the hard way. Love is deeper than that. I like reading  Make Him Desire You by Alex Carter

you do realise that 5 out of 6 of your posts contains this make him desire u by Alex?? are u just a fan or what?
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Ab025(m): 10:09am On Aug 27, 2013
@gree-die

Babygal, abeg help crown prince out na, just show him light, whether green light, red light, blue light, purple light, or black light, all na light, bt show am one abeg!!!

Even d poem wey d guy dey sing for ur head do make enuf babes gree for am, as a literature student in discipline, I started comparin dis guy's poem with famous love poets like Robert frost and d rest...

@crown prince....whether u succeed or not, I like ur flows and I advice u to keep it up. One love.

1 Like

Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 27, 2013
Can any other young lady be the "greedie" to the "crowned prince" of "ndigbara last" kingdom?

Na beg i dey o.
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2013
sexkillz: Can any other young lady be the "greedie" to the "crowned prince" of "ndigbara last" kingdom?

Na beg i dey o.

You could donate Ogu****** grin grin grin

Na play i dey play ooo
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Mynd44: 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2013
poshdiva:

Na play i dey play ooo
Lmao. No let the guy ban you oooo
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by UjSizzle(f): 12:25pm On Aug 27, 2013
Gree-die does your hair relaxation on your head
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Mynd44: 12:39pm On Aug 27, 2013
uj_sizzle: Gree-die does your hair relaxation on your head
Don't start
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Oahray: 1:23pm On Aug 27, 2013
Can't remember where I stopped. Someone update me abeg.
Did Last Apostle write another cupid's note?
How many likes did it get?
Was gree-die among the likers?
Did she make another appearance?
What did she say?
Which page is the funniest?
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 27, 2013
poshdiva:

Na play i dey play ooo
You want him to speak in tongues? shocked
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by tonnieblaise(m): 1:38pm On Aug 27, 2013
#rushing in# jeez,i came late

Wanted 2 challenge crown prince for gree-die(wooing challenge) but after seein dis i just hav 2 giv way
#team crownprince# go for it jare
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 27, 2013
sexkillz: You want him to speak in tongues? shocked

Ermmm...... *clears throat * so she makes you speak in tongues.....

I see!
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by greedie1(f): 5:20pm On Aug 27, 2013
crown prince...... .
i really do not like PDAs but i must say its very courageous of you to open a thread like this. pay no heed to those trying to make fun of you.

you seem to be expecting a reply but i don't know what to write. you see, i don't know you well enough. so, im extending my hand of friendship, hoping you won't turn me down.... see u on friday smiley smiley
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by greedie1(f): 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2013
tonnieblaise: #rushing in# jeez,i came late

Wanted 2 challenge crown prince for gree-die(wooing challenge) but after seein dis i just hav 2 giv way
#team crownprince# go for it jare

story!!
ve u seen the movie? not man enuf? grin
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by UjSizzle(f): 5:48pm On Aug 27, 2013
gree-die:
crown prince...... .
i really do not like PDAs but i must say its very courageous of you to open a thread like this. pay no heed to those trying to make fun of you.

you seem to be expecting a reply but i don't know what to write. you see, i don't know you well enough. so, im extending my hand of friendship, hoping you won't turn me down.... see u on friday smiley smiley
Did she just friend zone him sad
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Mynd44: 5:52pm On Aug 27, 2013
uj_sizzle:
gringringrin
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by tonnieblaise(m): 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2013
gree-die:

story!!
ve u seen the movie? not man enuf? grin
is dat wat u think?
Btw dere z still time,i can change my mind
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by greedie1(f): 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2013
uj_sizzle:

no i didn't!!! i only suggested a step at a tym. all great lovers started as friends angry

tonnieblaise: is dat wat u think?
Btw dere z still time,i can change my mind

i dare you to! can u summon the courage to face crown prince? smiley
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by tonnieblaise(m): 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2013
gree-die:

i dare you to! can u summon the courage to face crown prince? smiley
i wish i could
crown prince really wants u
Me? I just wanna do it for fun,

So i tink he'll edge me out on dis one cos his desire for u will make him go to any extent just like he is doin now
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by greedie1(f): 7:38pm On Aug 27, 2013
tonnieblaise: i wish i could
crown prince really wants u
Me? I just wanna do it for fun,

So i tink he'll edge me out on dis one cos his desire for u will make him go to any extent just like he is doin now

fair enuf cheesy
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by tonnieblaise(m): 7:53pm On Aug 27, 2013
gree-die:

fair enuf cheesy
abt 70hrs to go
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Friend zone, Elder brother zone. . . grin

1 Like

Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Ab025(m): 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2013
gree-die:
crown prince...... .

@gree-die.......am proud of u 4 atleast giving it a start (though i neva understand ur "friday" slang yet) bt all dsame, am happy d way u approachd this matter, very matured indeed, am beginnin to see why crown prince has been quoting all this shakespare all for u, if it were some other ladies, they would hav mocked, insulted and ridiculed that youngman named crown prince, bt u were different.

@crown prince.....well, here we have it, this is it for u, all u hav ever seeked, u shall be given a shot at it, if u go f**k up, u may hav only ursef to blame @ d end of d day...the ball is on ur court, and this is d time to show us all those sweet things our mama used to tell us wen we were kids on how to respect a lady, u beta show our gree-die respect o, else we shall all f**k u up here.

I pray somtin gud comes out of this

@gree-die....Abeg no friend-zone d guy without atleast without givin him a fair shot at ur heart first o....
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 27, 2013
gree-die:
crown prince...... .

Thanks for the response.

I must encourage your astuteness and being a true lady not swayed by influences.
You really strike me as a lady of great personality and I gladly accept your friendship whether 'officially' but you have always been a true friend.

Please don't pay attention to emotional robbers that abound here exhibiting their immaturity trait. If you really know what you want, go for it and be a true lady.

The purpose of opening thread is ostensibly to make friend with you and get to know you better. Gree-die in the real world might not be my taste just like Crown Prince might fall short of your expectations. It was done primarily to court your attention and possibly initiate something beneficial afterwards.

My poser: Who is MYND?
Are you truly married?

Finally, I await your next line of action as I have done enough to facilitate familiarity through correspondence.
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 27, 2013
sexkillz: Friend zone, Elder brother zone. . . grin
You wooed 3 publicly and was rejected.
I am just starting.

Very soon I will pull the clog in your eyesgrin
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by UjSizzle(f): 9:34am On Aug 28, 2013
sexkillz: Friend zone, Elder brother zone. . . grin
grin don't be mean. Crown Prince/ Last Apostle is a nice guy......iThink smiley
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 28, 2013
uj_sizzle:
grin don't be mean. Crown Prince/ Last Apostle is a nice guy......iThink smiley
Oya be his gree-die.
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Mynd44: 10:49am On Aug 28, 2013
sexkillz: Oya be his gree-die.
I think you should know that Uj_sizzle is married
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 28, 2013
Mynd_44:
I think you should know that Uj_sizzle is married
She's not. I just spoke to her dad now to confirm.

Uj, crown prince can cook and clean. He'll pamper you wella. wink
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Mynd44: 11:02am On Aug 28, 2013
sexkillz: She's not. I just spoke to her dad now to confirm.

Uj, crown prince can cook and clean. He'll pamper you wella. wink

Are you saying he is house husband material?

16 yards at that
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 28, 2013
Gbam.
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Mynd44: 11:15am On Aug 28, 2013
Uj is such a lucky girl/lady/woman whichever you are

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! / Naija Dating Site / Love-zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.