Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Grandmother gets pregnant for Her Grandson - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Grandmother gets pregnant for Her Grandson (4175 Views)

Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) / She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready / PICTURED: Woman Gets Pregnant After Intimate With Dead Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grandmother gets pregnant for Her Grandson by revomasta(m): 10:39am On Aug 26, 2013
The pensioner, from Indiana, US, is using her pension to pay a surrogate mother so they can have a child, reports New Zealand's New Idea magazine.
She said: "I'm not interested in anyone else's opinion. I am in love with Phil and he's in love with me.
"Soon I'll be holding my son or daughter in my arms and Phil will be the proud dad."
Her lover is the son of Pearl's daughter Lynette Bailey- who she put up for adoption when she was 18-years-old.
When his mother passed away, Phil tracked downhis long lost grandmother and they quickly fell in love.
Pearl told New Idea magazine: "From the first moment that I saw him, I knew we would never have a grandmother-grandson relationship.
"For the first time in years I felt sexually alive."
It was during their second week together, after dinner and wine, that Pearl made her move.
"I called Phil into my bedroom, sat him on the bed, and then I leant over and kissed him," she added.
"I expected rejection but instead he kissed me back."
Phil revealed: "I wanted to kiss her there and then. My feelings were overwhelming.
"I love Pearl with all my heart. I've always been attracted to older women and I think Pearl is gorgeous. Now I'm going to be a dad and I can't wait.
"Yes, we get laughed at and bullied when we go out and kiss in public but we don't care. You can't help who you fall for."
The pair paid $54,000 (£35,000) to find a surrogate mother and buy a donor egg to inseminate with Phil's sperm.
They placed an advert asking for an open-mindedsurrogate, and Roxanne Campbellapplied.
"Initially I was shocked," says Roxanne, 30. "But they're a brilliant pair and I saw how much they loved each other. I know the baby will be loved too."
Pearl said: "I am finally going to be a mum and not forced to give up my child. Phil's going to be a great dad.
"I never in a million years thought at 72 I'd be 'pregnant' and in love with my grandson.
"I make no apologies and I believe God's given me a second chance."

Re: Grandmother gets pregnant for Her Grandson by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 26, 2013
End time
Re: Grandmother gets pregnant for Her Grandson by Allohrandy(m): 11:36am On Aug 26, 2013
rafhell: End time
I guess you didn't read the story...she is the surrogate mother of her grandchild baby..
Re: Grandmother gets pregnant for Her Grandson by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 26, 2013
#dies
Re: Grandmother gets pregnant for Her Grandson by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 26, 2013
Allohrandy: I guess you didn't read the story...she is the surrogate mother of her grandchild baby..

i did u mofo. How about the part where they kiss intimately. They have an intimate relationship which is a very stupid thing for a boy to have with his grandmother.
Having sexual relationship with one's grandmother is bad. Please dont do it.
Again i can only say ' END TIME'
Re: Grandmother gets pregnant for Her Grandson by Excelboi(m): 6:11pm On Aug 26, 2013
Reverse outta thread.

(1) (Reply)

Advice Pls: Am In Love With An SS / D!ck Flashing: Cool Or Not Cool? / What Are 3 Things Girls Look For In Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.