Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) - Religion (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) (555191 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:58pm On Jan 07, 2014
crazy.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by texanomaly(f): 6:57pm On Jan 07, 2014
Heathen: That's him.
What's more astonishing is the number of likes his conspiracy-fused posts garner.

His posts are killing me, can't stop laughing.

I still say he is Obadiah...He says no. He is very charismatic. That is all it takes for some to believe anything someone says. Look at the charismatic religious leaders people have followed over the years. Many turn out to be charlatans. Some even turn out to be deadly. He is charming and charismatic that is the reason for the likes. Most are probably women.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Heathen(m): 10:50pm On Jan 07, 2014
David Moyes.......lol.

such fail
much loss
not excite
wow
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by wiegraf: 6:31am On Jan 09, 2014

Goot times yeah!

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by texanomaly(f): 8:47pm On Jan 09, 2014
wiegraf:

Goot times yeah!

Goofy...
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by wiegraf: 1:08pm On Jun 27, 2014
Which kind hackers? Sounds like someone at engineering f-ed up. And they back up what, twice a year?

Also note, they still have all the 'nobody' data with them. If they didn't, the old accounts wouldn't be showing up

David Moyes is still manure manager.... yay!

9ja and Algeria, don't fail me.......

At least Algeria...
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by texanomaly(f): 1:12pm On Jun 27, 2014
Hmmm texanomaly is back. ItsTex was never born. I think I like this. I was regretting deactivating. So much is lost though. sad
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 27, 2014
wiegraf: Which kind hackers? Sounds like someone at engineering f-ed up. And they back up what, twice a year?
Also note, they still have all the 'nobody' data with them. If they didn't, the old accounts wouldn't be showing up
David Moyes is still manure manager.... yay!
9ja and Algeria, don't fail me.......
At least Algeria...
Na people wey no sabi dem dey tell that story.

@second: I tire no be small. LOL (That moab game im stuck on) lost huge data during maintenance a week or so ago. Got all of it back in 48 hours. And there were constant updates. Well, trust naija. Everyone preys on ignorance.

@third: Well, let's call it the resurrection. Effed up thing is Anony's last thread is now gone. Lol. Wonder what he makes of that.

EDIT:
IM back to being IGbo, gamer, atheist. shiit...
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2014
texanomaly: Hmmm texanomaly is back. ItsTex was never born. I think I like this. I was regretting deactivating. So much is lost though. sad
Yay!! cheesy
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2014
aManFromMars:
Na people wey no sabi dem dey tell that story.

@second: I tire no be small. LOL (That moab game im stuck on) lost huge data during maintenance a week or so ago. Got all of it back in 48 hours. And there were constant updates. Well, trust naija. Everyone preys on ignorance.

@third: Well, let's call it the resurrection. Effed up thing is Anony's last thread is now gone. Lol. Wonder what he makes of that.

EDIT:
Lwkmd!!
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by texanomaly(f): 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2014
Ishilove:
Yay!! cheesy

Wow!

Blast From The Past!!

Long time no see Ishi. kiss
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by jayriginal: 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2014
aManFromMars:
. . . Anony's last thread is now gone. Lol. Wonder what he makes of that.

EDIT:

Anony asked for Seun to shut down the website right?

Well Seun works in mysterious ways. grin

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2014
texanomaly:

Wow!

Blast From The Past!!

Long time no see Ishi. kiss
Same here Tex dear. We got blown back to the past cheesy
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by texanomaly(f): 3:18pm On Jun 27, 2014
Ishilove:
Same here Tex dear. We got blown back to the past cheesy

Well...look on the bright side. How often in life doe we get a "do over"? wink
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by vickyO(f): 3:23pm On Jun 27, 2014
texanomaly:

Well...look on the bright side. How often in life doe we get a "do over"? wink

YAY!!!!!!

Go to see you again.....
I'm kinda happy this ish happened.

As you said,'how often do we get a do over?'

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by texanomaly(f): 3:26pm On Jun 27, 2014
vickyO:

YAY!!!!!!

Go to see you again.....
I'm kinda happy this ish happened.

As you said,'how often do we get a do over?'

No way!!

You're back!!

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

No lez though cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by vickyO(f): 3:30pm On Jun 27, 2014
texanomaly:

No way!!

You're back!!

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

No lez though cheesy wink

You got me cracking up...... Of course not.
cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:49pm On Jun 27, 2014
texanomaly: Hmmm texanomaly is back. ItsTex was never born. I think I like this. I was regretting deactivating. So much is lost though. sad

Is the real Tex or the cantankerous one?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by texanomaly(f): 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2014
Alfa Seltzer:

Is the real Tex or the cantankerous one?
oh Alfa, don't you love both of us? Isn't life more interesting this way? We both love you. hehe
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by wiegraf: 5:26pm On Jun 27, 2014
Atheists and atheitesttes, this seems legit

https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/mohammed-bello-adoke-free-mubarak-bala?recruiter=10155571&utm_campaign=mailto_link&utm_medium=email&utm_source=share_petition

What's next? Any ideas anyone?

PS: Let me add that I know of similar situations, except not related directly to atheism. But family members label one 'mad', next thing he's forcibly put into one of these institutions.

The most disturbing case I'm aware of was of some dude that received actual physical abuse, floggings etc, made to inhale smoke from burning those Islamic tablets they seem to enjoy reading. All this to free him from the demons possessing him. Note, this is a working man in his thirties. (flogging kiddies recklessly is bad enough, even if our culture doesn't seem to mind, but this.... even we frown on that) I could not confirm it though, as he later claimed they closed down the place since then, after some government inspection ie. But siblings can corroborate his experiences though (they were the ones that forced the parents to back track on that particular bit of dross)

I also know, of course, of many taken and locked up in churches for one (extremely silly) reason or the other.

How does our society function??

Now, this might be an islamic institution he was taken to (not sure, haven't checked), but regardless. And htf could a trained 'professional' say this (as Bala related it)

doctor in deed:

“The biggest evidence of my mental illness was large blasphemies and denial of ‘history’ of Adam, and apostacy [sic] to which the doctor said was a personality change, that everyone needs a God, that even in Japan they have a God."

Note though, first doctor the family visited said there was nothing wrong with him. They then sought a second opinion from this calamity.

And some folk think I'm hard on clowns like daviddylan for no good reason...
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 27, 2014
Lol, been pleading with the career section mod to help delete a thread and he continually refused saying deleting threads isn't encouraged on Nairaland.

Good thing is, the thread is gone. grin

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by highmey(m): 1:34am On Jun 28, 2014
rationalmind: Lol, been pleading with the career section mod to help delete a thread and he continually refused saying deleting threads isn't encouraged on Nairaland.

Good thing is, the thread is gone. grin

I think I know that thread, talked about C.V tongue

...Good to see everyone back... I av to re-follow my ogas again embarassed
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 28, 2014
highmey:

I think I know that thread, talked about C.V tongue

...Good to see everyone back... I av to re-follow my ogas again embarassed

Lol, yeah. I had gotten what I needed from the thread.

Good to see you back as well
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by timmy2409(m): 8:38pm On Jun 29, 2014
I still don't know how to feel about this whole data loss thing mehn. I never thought anything I posted here was of any material importance to me, but somehow it feels like losing a personal journal. Anyhow sha, some silver linings (?)

- Uyi Iredia is still pretending to be atheist

- Out with the new, in with the old. Joshthefirst is back, TomiGodson? That guy don die.

- All those DeepSight rants? Nope. Nope. Never happened.

- Anony is still AWOL. I hope his absence has nothing to do with a disbelief in the creator of Nairaland grin grin

- aManfrommars and Logicboy? The bestestest of friends! Hmmm but I see a rift in your futures o, and some alleged Judas-ing grin

- Who knows what Logicboy's name is at this moment anyway?

Anyways, time to rebuild fellas

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by TheBigUrban2: 8:49pm On Jun 29, 2014
^^^
My dislike of Amanfrommars/Muskeeto is still strong.

In fact, he reminds me of an annoying friend I had when I was still in university.

You see, in the UK, we Nigerian students try to speak with British accents when speaking to white babes.
But those like me, who had money, never bothered.....our Nigerian accents were already "sexed up" since we went to private secondary schools in Nigeria.

There was this boy called Chidi (coincidentally Igbo like Muskeeto). This guy would all of a sudden keep quiet when we were talking. He kept quiet whenever white babes were around so that they wont know he is Nigerian. The Chidi guy would then switch from naija accent to british accent in the middle of our conversation.

This is how I see Amanfrommars- the guy will switch mouth to impress christian babes. Even when christian babes are derailing atheist thread
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:31pm On Jun 29, 2014
^^^Ewu, why r u always anti-igbo?
Did an Igbo girl break your heart?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by TheBigUrban2: 10:32pm On Jun 29, 2014
Alfa Seltzer: ^^^Ewu, why r u always anti-igbo?
Did an Igbo girl break your heart?

I am igbo myself.

FAIL
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by TheBigUrban2: 10:40pm On Jun 29, 2014
^^^

Only part igbo sha.... cheesy
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:02pm On Jun 29, 2014
The.Big.Urban:
^^^

Only part igbo sha.... cheesy

Which part?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by TheBigUrban2: 11:06pm On Jun 29, 2014
Alfa Seltzer:

Which part?

My left azz cheek angry

What do you mean which part? Are you asking where in igboland I'm from?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:14pm On Jun 29, 2014
The.Big.Urban:

My left azz cheek angry

What do you mean which part? Are you asking where in igboland I'm from?

it is clear that your gray matter has nothing Igbo in it, so not surprised by your response.

You are nowhere from Igboland so don't bother yourself.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:15pm On Jun 29, 2014
all this faith they are sharing in the islamic section
diaris god o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (239) (Reply)

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.