Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,158 members, 7,953,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:12 PM

The Danger Of Sexting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Danger Of Sexting (5224 Views)

Sexting / Aftermath Of Sexting / The Danger Of 'Love At First Sight' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Danger Of Sexting by xynerise: 6:12pm On Aug 26, 2013
Sexting, or the act of sending sexually explicit materials by text message, is a growing the exchange of racy text messages between consenting adults is legal and can add spice to a waning relationship, sexting can often lead to marital infidelity, internet
stalking, and worse.

Teenagers are the most susceptible to the dangers of sexting, and statistics show that
more teenagers are sexting than ever before. In fact, teens as young as age 15, admit to having texted naked pictures of themselves before.

This has become a common practise among teenagers in the world. Here in Nigeria, a lot of guys will tell you they have received nud.e pictures from girls they met on social networking. This immoral practise has increased since the introduction of BBM, 2go, Facebook, Whatsapp, to mention a few.

Here is a true story of a victim of sexting gone bad

In July of 2011, a seventeen-year-old boy met a sixteen-year-old girl in Garden City, South Carolina, and they hit it off. The two teens exchanged cell phone numbers that same day and they began corresponding frequently. Before long, their text messages
became sexual in nature, with both teens sending erotic images and messages.

The girl was staying in a nearby town with Timothy Wilder, age thirty, and Wendy Cox, age fifty-one. Unbeknownst to her sexting
partner, the couple confiscated her cell phone and posed as her while keeping up the sexy exchange. Soon, the couple asked the boy to come to their home, ostensibly to have sex with the teenage girl. But when he arrived, Wilder attacked him.

The couple held the boy at knife point, forced him to take off his clothes, and choked him so hard that all of the capillaries in his eyes burst and filled with blood. Wilder then threatened to cut the
boy's genitals off with the knife. The teen fought back and was able to escape from the house. He immediately called the police and Cox and Wilder were arrested for kidnapping, assault and battery, armed robbery, conspiracy to commit kidnapping, and being an accessory before the fact.

Upon questioning, Cox told police that since the boy had come over expecting to have sex with the girl in their home, they decided to "teach him a lesson."

Sexting has led a teenager to commit suicide after her ex-boyfriend posted her nud'e picture she sent to him at every corner of the school. This made everyone to call her a ''Slut'' each time she passed through.

You may call it fun, but it is a deadly fun.

4 Likes

Re: The Danger Of Sexting by Ishilove: 6:23pm On Aug 26, 2013
O ga o. Iranu palapala.

The only way I will send nud.e photos of myself to a man is if that man is my husband. Haba!!

Iniquity upon iniquity
Re: The Danger Of Sexting by mascot87(m): 6:43pm On Aug 26, 2013
Ishilove: O ga o. Iranu palapala.

The only way I will send nud.e photos of myself to a man is if that man is my husband. Haba!!

Iniquity upon iniquity
Why should you also do that?It's doesn't make any sense to unclad yourself,take a picture of yourself and send to anyone. What if someone get an access to your husband's phone,sees your unclad picture and transfer into his/her phone without your husband knowing about it and after a while you see your unclad picture go viral on the internet,would you believe that your husband doesnt know anything about it? Let your husband séé you unclad only with his two korokoro eye and not on pictures. Be wise, cheers

4 Likes

Re: The Danger Of Sexting by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 26, 2013
sexting is cool

1 Like

Re: The Danger Of Sexting by Enegod(m): 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2013
Babiloko: sexting is cool
can you send one to me? your nud.e pic
Re: The Danger Of Sexting by xynerise: 7:00pm On Aug 26, 2013
Babiloko: sexting is cool
Oh really?
Re: The Danger Of Sexting by Xplicit1(f): 7:27pm On Aug 26, 2013
U can sext without putting pix, but writting sexy stuff. Only 'TO UR HUSBAND O'.

But, instead of texting while not call.
Re: The Danger Of Sexting by callola: 7:45pm On Aug 26, 2013
Even if he is my hubby, i cnt send him my nude pix since he have seen me nude several times. There is ntn fun in it.
Re: The Danger Of Sexting by flolancracker: 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2013
mascot87:
Why should you also do that?It's doesn't make any sense to unclad yourself,take a picture of yourself and send to anyone. What if someone get an access to your husband's phone,sees your unclad picture and transfer into his/her phone without your husband knowing about it and after a while you see your unclad picture go viral on the internet,would you believe that your husband doesnt know anything about it? Let your husband séé you unclad only with his two korokoro eye and not on pictures. Be wise, cheers
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Danger Of Sexting by UyiIredia(m): 8:08pm On Aug 26, 2013
Ishilove: O ga o. Iranu palapala.

Iniquity upon iniquity

You myst be joking. If that picture falls into the wrong hands who do you think will believe it was meant for your hussy. You'll be no different from the likes of Anita Hogan.
Re: The Danger Of Sexting by Ishilove: 8:22pm On Aug 26, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

You myst be joking. If that picture falls into the wrong hands who do you think will believe it was meant for your hussy. You'll be no different from the likes of Anita Hogan.
mascot87:
There is such a thing as spicing ones sex life in a marriage. We must have an understanding. Once you get the pics, after viewing, delete am sharpaly.

But that is besides the point. Sexting is crazy and speaks of moral depravity
Re: The Danger Of Sexting by UyiIredia(m): 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2013
Ishilove:

There is such a thing as spicing ones sex life in a marriage. We must have an understanding. Once you get the pics, after viewing, delete am sharpaly.

Okay o ! So long as yawa no gas nobody gives a hoot. Your bedroom, your business.
Re: The Danger Of Sexting by naptu2: 8:28pm On Aug 26, 2013
Ishilove:

That's still a terrible idea.

He deletes the pic.

The phone has a fault.

He gives phone to technician to rectify the fault.

Technician extracts picture and shares with friends.
Re: The Danger Of Sexting by Ishilove: 9:41pm On Aug 26, 2013
naptu2:

That's still a terrible idea.

He deletes the pic.

The phone has a fault.

He gives phone to technician to rectify the fault.

Technician extracts picture and shares with friends.

Good heavens! shocked embarassed
Re: The Danger Of Sexting by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 26, 2013
Enegod: can you send one to me? your nud.e pic
yea...if u promise 2 send urs
Re: The Danger Of Sexting by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2013
xynerise:
Oh really?
dnt tel me u hvnt tried it
Re: The Danger Of Sexting by xynerise: 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2013
Babiloko: dnt tel me u hvnt tried it
I dey mad?
Re: The Danger Of Sexting by Enegod(m): 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2013
Babiloko: yea...if u promise 2 send urs
oya send..but i go still nyansh u
Re: The Danger Of Sexting by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 26, 2013
Enegod: oya send..but i go still nyansh u
smh
Re: The Danger Of Sexting by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 26, 2013
Enegod: oya send..but i go still nyansh u
grin
Re: The Danger Of Sexting by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 26, 2013
xynerise:
I dey mad?
shud i ansa dat
Re: The Danger Of Sexting by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 26, 2013
Sex deprived folks always begging for lewd Pics, so that they'd self-service out their frustration.

Interestingly, the whøres would consent to the request!

1 Like

Re: The Danger Of Sexting by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 26, 2013
El Guapo: Sex deprived folks always begging for lewd Pics, so that they'd self-service out their frustration.

Interestingly, the whøres would consent to the request!
True that!
Re: The Danger Of Sexting by xynerise: 3:48am On Aug 27, 2013
Babiloko: shud i ansa dat
That was soliloquy
Re: The Danger Of Sexting by Nobody: 5:40am On Aug 27, 2013
xynerise: Sexting, or the act of sending sexually explicit materials by text message, is a growing the exchange of racy text messages between consenting adults is legal and can add spice to a waning relationship, sexting can often lead to marital infidelity, internet
stalking, and worse.

Teenagers are the most susceptible to the dangers of sexting, and statistics show that
more teenagers are sexting than ever before. In fact, teens as young as age 15, admit to having texted naked pictures of themselves before.

This has become a common practise among teenagers in the world. Here in Nigeria, a lot of guys will tell you they have received nud.e pictures from girls they met on social networking. This immoral practise has increased since the introduction of BBM, 2go, Facebook, Whatsapp, to mention a few.

Here is a true story of a victim of sexting gone bad

In July of 2011, a seventeen-year-old boy met a sixteen-year-old girl in Garden City, South Carolina, and they hit it off. The two teens exchanged cell phone numbers that same day and they began corresponding frequently. Before long, their text messages
became sexual in nature, with both teens sending erotic images and messages.

The girl was staying in a nearby town with Timothy Wilder, age thirty, and Wendy Cox, age fifty-one. Unbeknownst to her sexting
partner, the couple confiscated her cell phone and posed as her while keeping up the sexy exchange. Soon, the couple asked the boy to come to their home, ostensibly to have sex with the teenage girl. But when he arrived, Wilder attacked him.

The couple held the boy at knife point, forced him to take off his clothes, and choked him so hard that all of the capillaries in his eyes burst and filled with blood. Wilder then threatened to cut the
boy's genitals off with the knife. The teen fought back and was able to escape from the house. He immediately called the police and Cox and Wilder were arrested for kidnapping, assault and battery, armed robbery, conspiracy to commit kidnapping, and being an accessory before the fact.

Upon questioning, Cox told police that since the boy had come over expecting to have sex with the girl in their home, they decided to "teach him a lesson."

Sexting has led a teenager to commit suicide after her ex-boyfriend posted her nud'e picture she sent to him at every corner of the school. This made everyone to call her a ''Slut'' each time she passes.

You may call it fun, but it is a deadly fun.

Yawn! Give credit to the author

1 Like

Re: The Danger Of Sexting by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 27, 2013
Trash!!!
Re: The Danger Of Sexting by BarryX(m): 7:14am On Aug 27, 2013
The post never did justice to the topic -- expecting to read some well researched dangers associated with 'sexting' - not some wack South Carolina story about a teenager lewd picture misdeeds.
More research on OPs part would have helped the "rampant sexting epidemic ' to a level.

2 Likes

Re: The Danger Of Sexting by xynerise: 7:15am On Aug 27, 2013
REALITY101:

Yawn! Give credit to the author
Ok
Re: The Danger Of Sexting by xynerise: 7:18am On Aug 27, 2013
BarryX: The post never did justice to the topic -- expecting to read some well researched dangers associated with 'sexting' - not some wack South Carolina story about a teenager lewd picture misdeeds.
More research on OPs part would have helped the "rampant sexting epidemic ' to a level.
I mentioned the common danger of sexting. You can add yours if you know any. No one is going to kill you.
Re: The Danger Of Sexting by imsuboi(m): 7:26am On Aug 27, 2013
OP why you wan spoil market for some people na?

tongue
Re: The Danger Of Sexting by xynerise: 7:36am On Aug 27, 2013
imsu.boi:
OP why you wan spoil market for some people na?

tongue
No vex
Re: The Danger Of Sexting by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 27, 2013
xynerise:
Ok

Yeah son

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Key Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her / Randy Lady Caught Masturbating In Public Transport (video) / No Penis Is Bigger Than A Baby's Head So Stop Screaming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.