Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Chicks: A Recipe And Antidote - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chicks: A Recipe And Antidote (859 Views)

When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids / The 6 Biggest Myths About S*x And Side-chicks: A Different View / Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chicks: A Recipe And Antidote by randa(m): 3:29pm On Jun 11, 2008
some women are just too funny to comprehend, someone opened a thread sometime ago as in why do guys lose interest in relationships after all the toasting, once the chick gree da guy go lose interest, its really a small thing, the guy uses all his energy and resources to chase a babe, by the time she gree, the guy for don tire, ran short of ideas and wants to rest his oars, the thrill is in the chase and not the catch, but then back to my gist, women are a funny lot, i gave a formula to ma good friend and it worked like magic, the scenario was like, she was his girlfriend for some while and she started misbehaving, doesn't come around often and stopped calling claiming work and all dat, anytime he goes to her office to pick her after closing, she always has something to say to the effect she couldn't go home, she does call like she use to and making evasive, he got worried to the point that he confided in me, I TOLD HIM TO IGNORE HER. yes thats the trick, act and behave like her, u are a guy u have nothing to lose, and so he did, one full week, he didn't go to pick her, called her once a day, no buying of credit and he generally started hanging out with the boys, GUESS WHO BECAME HYSTERICAL, DAMN RIGHT, she started bombarding him with calls and frequent visits and sending him text messages, how much she loves him, blah blah blah.
now he has court advantage, so all you guys never allow a girl hold u to ransom, u can do without em, when she flashes, don't call her , let her burn her credit too abi is it easy?, chicks need to understand us and see the sacrifices we make, if they want more from us, the should be willing do do more to get the attention.its so simple, slaving a guy doesn't make u a big girl. so guys have the liver not to fail to her negative tactics, if she loves you she should share and love,not u giving all the attention and she collecting all, enough said
Re: Chicks: A Recipe And Antidote by krama(m): 9:40am On Jun 12, 2008
No iron-clad rules for such issues
Re: Chicks: A Recipe And Antidote by fulldepth(m): 9:57am On Jun 12, 2008
guy i feel u jare', this is how it should be,
'LONG LIVE THE MEN ' !!!

guy, make u no go dey feel like HITCH for ur friend side ooo,
Re: Chicks: A Recipe And Antidote by dyabman(m): 10:09am On Jun 12, 2008
NA true talk, shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Chicks: A Recipe And Antidote by opokonwa(m): 3:11pm On Jun 12, 2008
I agree with the poster.
Re: Chicks: A Recipe And Antidote by Czarskit(m): 6:03pm On Feb 27, 2009
. . .not @ all times sha. . . or rather not 4 all gals. . .

(1) (Reply)

Girls Always Want Something More / What Should I Do / Should I Ask My Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.