Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,703 members, 7,813,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

What Are We To Make Of Seun’s Comment On Islam - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Are We To Make Of Seun’s Comment On Islam (2362 Views)

Seun, Maclatunji And Mukina: Kindly Explain What Is Settled On ISLAM Thread / The Answer Of A German Muslim Scholar On Islam And Terrorism *worth D Read* / Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: What Are We To Make Of Seun’s Comment On Islam by vedaxcool(m): 6:27pm On Aug 27, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

This is nonsense. Religionists being far more numerous than atheists are well-known for talking from both sides of their mouth, we have hundreds, nay thousands of them in the Nigerian polity. Religion is not the monopoly of upright living.
Religion always specify bad from good, on the hand atheism is like being HIGH! Anything goes!
Please let's face the guilty party here, who assumes creating bad blood amongst people aids his hustle!
Re: What Are We To Make Of Seun’s Comment On Islam by vedaxcool(m): 6:33pm On Aug 27, 2013
tbaba1234: Logicboy starts another silly thread.
grin
Yes an idiotic one at that!

See what obsessing over MAC has turned somebody's child to! Tomorrow if he is a failure in life he would blame Islam for muslim section and Mac for being behind his failure! grin grin grin grin

. . . Mac u too much!
Re: What Are We To Make Of Seun’s Comment On Islam by maclatunji: 6:39pm On Aug 27, 2013
^Please modify that post. All power belongs to God.
Re: What Are We To Make Of Seun’s Comment On Islam by Nairatalks: 7:51pm On Aug 27, 2013
vedaxcool:

grin grin grin
"Maybe try reading with your eyes open, "logic"boy!
Omori hi uor halaqawa!

What? What are you saying?
Re: What Are We To Make Of Seun’s Comment On Islam by Nairatalks: 7:53pm On Aug 27, 2013
tbaba1234: Logicboy starts another silly thread.

This is the third time I have seen this "Logicboy" comment. Is this an in-house joke? Is there something that I am not aware of?
Re: What Are We To Make Of Seun’s Comment On Islam by Nairatalks: 10:33pm On Aug 27, 2013
Instead of addressing Seun's comments or the op, some fellow muslims have chosen to behave immaturely. undecided
Re: What Are We To Make Of Seun’s Comment On Islam by BetaThings: 4:36am On Aug 28, 2013
Nairatalks: Instead of addressing Seun's comments or the op, some fellow muslims have chosen to behave immaturely. undecided
Hahahahahahahaha
When a fellow Muslim posts, we will address it
With Nairatalks' post, we demur and continue to behave immaturely by the standards of an atheist

2 Likes

Re: What Are We To Make Of Seun’s Comment On Islam by Nairatalks: 4:40am On Aug 28, 2013
BetaThings:
Hahahahahahahaha
When a fellow Muslim posts, we will address it
With Nairatalks' post, we demur and continue to behave immaturely by the standards of an atheist

Charity begins at home. You should be ashamed of your second sentence.
Re: What Are We To Make Of Seun’s Comment On Islam by ckkris: 4:51am On Aug 28, 2013
cleanvessel:

Why is everybody afraid of islam even on nairaland?

No person is afraid Islam. Plateau people are fighting them. Southern Kaduna also. If moslems don't stop killing people inside Churches, only God knows what will happen.

1 Like

Re: What Are We To Make Of Seun’s Comment On Islam by BetaThings: 12:50pm On Aug 28, 2013
Nairatalks: Charity begins at home. You should be ashamed of your second sentence.
What is to be ashamed of? That I am not to be judged by the standards of atheism?
Don't you proudly tell us that fa..try is natural because some animals do it?

1 Like

Re: What Are We To Make Of Seun’s Comment On Islam by BetaThings: 12:52pm On Aug 28, 2013
ckkris: No person is afraid Islam. Plateau people are fighting them. Southern Kaduna also. If moslems don't stop killing people inside Churches, only God knows what will happen.
Thanks for that. We are not fearsome; we are quite peace-loving as Christians living in Muslims countries can confirm
We only have misguided people in our midst and some impostors too
That has given some people some excuse to victimise us
May Allah help us

4 Likes

Re: What Are We To Make Of Seun’s Comment On Islam by Nairatalks: 2:01pm On Aug 28, 2013
BetaThings:
What is to be ashamed of? That I am not to be judged by the standards of atheism?

Alhamdulillah! The munafiqeen are exposing themselves! See how vulgar a "real mulsim" is commenting!

What has anything we have said here got to do with atheism or homosexuality?

Didnt you say that you wanted to behave immaturely?

Yarhamukallah
Re: What Are We To Make Of Seun’s Comment On Islam by deols(f): 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2013
Does anyone else find this thread interesting?

When I need some laughs, I pop in.

BtW, I need funds for my research. Who should I send my proposals to?

Illogic must be ready with a few bucks.

1 Like

Re: What Are We To Make Of Seun’s Comment On Islam by BetaThings: 7:34pm On Aug 28, 2013
Nairatalks:

Alhamdulillah! The munafiqeen are exposing themselves! See how vulgar a "real mulsim" is commenting!
Really? Pls remind me of the story of Prophet Lut (AS)

Nairatalks:
What has anything we have said here got to do with atheism or homosexuality?

Everything, given the proclivity of the OP. Tell the truth; call the sickness by its name - fa.,otry, homosickness and sodomy. Or do you really imagine there is any space for those malformed organisms in Islam?
As for atheism, has Logicboy seen the light now and want to take Shahada?

Nairatalks:
Didnt you say that you wanted to behave immaturely?
Yes, by the standards of atheists. Eg by suggesting that fa.,ots should go hang and stop desecrating our land!

Nairatalks: Yarhamukallah
You might pass muster elsewhere. Interesting! Have you made adhan today?

1 Like

Re: What Are We To Make Of Seun’s Comment On Islam by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 28, 2013
maclatunji: ^Please modify that post. All power belongs to God.

Lolololol

See falling of hand grin

1 Like

Re: What Are We To Make Of Seun’s Comment On Islam by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 28, 2013
isn't seun a young man still under 35, at the height of his youthful energy? common seun don't be a man who can't stand his ground. you live in fela's hometown, you dey run. if you are egba, you fall hands. if you are ijebu, the same way because ijebu people are not cowards.

it is almost impossible for any threat on the internet to materialize in a society like nigeria where you can be 'remote' at the drop of a dime. in ota, there is the big olumo rock in abeokuta you can hide behind before the dude arrived in molue dusty and dehydrated.

seun is just saying what comes to his head to expand his operation, creating many 'divisions' pitching one against the other and bask in the controversies. if he was staving of violence, by now we would have seen skirmishes since he started his operation or has there been a report of such based on religion whereas people must have met and disagreed under other situations?
Re: What Are We To Make Of Seun’s Comment On Islam by Nairatalks: 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2013
BetaThings:
Really? Pls remind me of the story of Prophet Lut (AS)

Everything, given the proclivity of the OP. Tell the truth; call the sickness by its name - fa.,otry, homosickness and sodomy. Or do you really imagine there is any space for those malformed organisms in Islam?
As for atheism, has Logicboy seen the light now and want to take Shahada?

Yes, by the standards of atheists. Eg by suggesting that fa.,ots should go hang and stop desecrating our land!

You might pass muster elsewhere. Interesting! Have you made adhan today?

I dont even know whether to laugh or cry at the mixture of rubbish you wrote there.

Something tells me that you need to watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3WFDKFkFBA
Re: What Are We To Make Of Seun’s Comment On Islam by deols(f): 9:40pm On Aug 28, 2013
. in ota, there is the big olumo rock in abeokuta you can hide behind before the dude arrived in molue dusty and dehydrated.

grin grin cheesy cheesy

Hahhahahhhha

Seun is blessed. He has A whole olumo rock against terrorist invasion and is here shivering? Lol

1 Like

Re: What Are We To Make Of Seun’s Comment On Islam by BetaThings: 11:08pm On Aug 28, 2013
Nairatalks:
I dont even know whether to laugh or cry at the mixture of rubbish you wrote there.

To an atheist, it might be rubbish, but muslims (no matter how much you rail) will never tolerate your friends the phansy. You had better advise them to seek medical help

Nairatalks:
Something tells me that you need to watch this video

Something tells me you don;t understand what that thing is even telling you
The first ten minutes are enough. "Islam needs to be reformed etc"
Atheism needs to be reformed to accept that there is God!

Look at this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z73ohM_Rjw

1 Like

Re: What Are We To Make Of Seun’s Comment On Islam by AbdH: 6:23am On Aug 29, 2013
BetaThings:

To an atheist, it might be rubbish, but muslims (no matter how much you rail) will never tolerate your friends the phansy. You had better advise them to seek medical help

Something tells me you don;t understand what that thing is even telling you
The first ten minutes are enough. "Islam needs to be reformed etc"
Atheism needs to be reformed to accept that there is God!

Look at this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z73ohM_Rjw
Is this thread getting derailed or what? And are you sure that this man is logic boy?
Re: What Are We To Make Of Seun’s Comment On Islam by vedaxcool(m): 8:13am On Aug 29, 2013
BetaThings:

you simply touched a raw nerve! shocked shocked shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/1072447/could-atheism-considered-gay-religion

grin grin grin grin

by the way where is seun? Is he avoiding this thread because your "friendly" neighbourhood atheist is using subterfuge to create headache for him on NL?

1 Like

Re: What Are We To Make Of Seun’s Comment On Islam by Seun(m): 8:57am On Aug 29, 2013
I have answered the Op's question. Thread locked.

(1) (2)

Ansar -ud-deen Society Frowns at Gani's Late Burial / Clear Facts To Prove Why The Whole World Needs To Embrace Islam / Who Are The Ahl Al-bayt (Household) of The Holy Prophet (saws)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.