Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Easy Way To Get 150,000 Naira In Scholarships - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Easy Way To Get 150,000 Naira In Scholarships (632 Views)

Opeyemi Enoch Solves 150-Year-Old The Riemann Hypothesis - Bbc World Service / PTDF Gives Scholarships To 60 Nigerian Undergraduates In Norwegian University / JAMB 2013 Cut-off For Universities 180 & Polytechnics 150 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easy Way To Get 150,000 Naira In Scholarships by enny234: 2:23pm On Aug 27, 2013
Sup guyz,this is just my own little way of contributing back to nairaland cos i've gained a lot from here even before i became a member,i.e,as a guest.For students in higher instituions,a lot of us do not grab the opprtunity that scholarship opprtunities avail to us probably because of some false notions we have about them.I will just say about some.
1.Not all scholarships require that you have a high G.P.A before u can apply.
2.For those of us in polytechnics and colleges of Education,we are a lso entitled to the scholarships(unless otherwise stated)
3.This may sound funny, but scholarships are not for only indigenes of lagos state.(i've heard someone say before that why should i apply,am nt an indigene of lagos state)..lol
4.Even if you are very rich and comfortable,scholarships are still meant for you.,it will give u extra cash,to do other things.
To subscribe for scholarship alerts for free,like our facebook page at Scholarship Alerts for Nigerian Students.or visit this link www.facebook.com/scholarshipalerts..
you should also check this site regularly scholarship4lasuites..com
thanks,remember if u are not informed,u are deformed
Re: Easy Way To Get 150,000 Naira In Scholarships by nigeriasms247(m): 3:14pm On Aug 27, 2013
you are right scholarship is not only for Lagosians. have meet with someone that also think that way. well for my own contribution Learn some master keys to success here http://yelamak.com/success-keys/
Re: Easy Way To Get 150,000 Naira In Scholarships by enny234: 11:56pm On Aug 27, 2013
k,tanx man smiley

(1) (Reply)

Ebonyi State University Supplementary Form Is Out / HELP!! How Do I Prepare For My Postgraduate Screening Test? / ASUU And The Silent Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.