Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano - Satellite TV Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano (18654 Views)

Why Jsc Sports Could Not Broadcast Stoke Vs Chelsea Match / Satellite Tv Technology That Broadcast Wirelessly To 40 Or More Tvs / Startime: Does It Broadcast Live Match? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by ceejay80s(m): 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2013
The guy is not from my tribe, he is not a part of my family, he is not in anyway related to me and lastly, he no be igbo, so i dont care .goodnite

1 Like

Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by xtripple: 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2013
Why removing my thread
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by ceejay80s(m): 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2013
xtripple: Why removing my thread
poínt of collection, its post and not thlead
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by ChicagoBar(m): 9:13pm On Aug 29, 2013
wow good hacker.... India pakistan, ventnam, USA need you most....
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by rockstar99: 10:18pm On Aug 29, 2013
I know for a fact that in Bulgaria you pay less than $8 a month for 40 channels; $13 for $70 Channels. So don't say we have the cheapest cable . http://vivacom.bg/m/en/residential/pricesandservices/details/8

South Africa pays more for Cable than Nigeria..
Infact, Nigeria seems to pay the cheapest subscription for cable in the world. [/b][/quote]
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by Btruth: 10:23pm On Aug 29, 2013
DonCrust: Nonsense. Why is it only the common Nigerians that they can arrest? What happen to all the politicians stealling everyday? Or those big Alhajis at Asokoro who employ boys to do their dirty works. This man is a genius and deserve recognition for discovering the bogs or loopholes in those servers.
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by fasho01(m): 10:26pm On Aug 29, 2013
Genius. Just hope such talent will not be allowed to rot in jail.

1 Like

Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by cachal: 10:27pm On Aug 29, 2013
Oh God Please punish all this so called Oga at the top in Jesus name.. foolish president will pay Israel to spy while we have good IT guys here.
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by cachal: 10:31pm On Aug 29, 2013
ceejay80s: The guy is not from my tribe, he is not a part of my family, he is not in anyway related to me and lastly, he no be igbo, so i dont care .goodnite

Another nine month waste..

1 Like

Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by mediachirps(m): 11:00pm On Aug 29, 2013
they should come and arrest me too for using mtn BIS on android device. illustrated fools.
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by chucky234(m): 11:09pm On Aug 29, 2013
Smartini: Sorry to interrupt o! I'm not here to comment...I only came to ask where Nairaland toilet is! Abeg,i wanna shiit... embarassed
Just waka go front small then turn left com waka go straight,that old yellow house na the toilet.
Na pit system so no need for water,put your nyash and download.
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by adexpa(m): 11:09pm On Aug 29, 2013
sincerely,this is a great material nigeria need for more technology invention.if white discover pple like dis,instead of charging to court they rather equip him for nation benefit.if he got a better job,he shall stop pirate n serve d nation better.stop killing the glory of dis nation efcc.
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 29, 2013
ezjen: One door close, anoda opens....we still dey kampe! I still dey watch my supersports free of charge on strong......ma pikin dem dey maintain dem disney junior for dem room too....d efcc pple, no be free dem dey watch too.......mstcheeeeeeeew! angry angry angry angry angry
bros I no mind o, tell me about it a beg?
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by Revolva(m): 11:29pm On Aug 29, 2013
OMO the guy dull..if na me efcc go find me go addis ababa and malawi with their satelite dem go tire...dem no dey catch breeze
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by chucky234(m): 11:38pm On Aug 29, 2013
Okija_juju:

You are a pathological, beer palour dwelling lair..

Infact, Nigeria seems to pay the cheapest subscription for cable in the world.
Coming from an okija high priest who spend his time slaughtering goats and fowls in the deepest part of Okija evil forest with his only access to the world being a Tecno phone,your gods must be smiling at this lie you just spilled.
Nigeria pay far higher than what some American,African and European countries pay for cable subscriptions,Multichoicn is swindling us simply because of the absence of a competent competitor.
Most providers in Luxemburg offers premium packages for $80 a month while multichoice gives us crappy premium package for $180 a month.
So who pay more?
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by kinsab(f): 11:59pm On Aug 29, 2013
I see efcc don't have work again..non of them can read and write code talklez of decryptn so they dont know the value of that man they just arrested..i think efcc is in troble now.
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by Seempliehuman(m): 12:10am On Aug 30, 2013
Okija_juju:

i dont know why you would say things you knw are false.
I was a victim of DStv for close to 4 years and i can tell you it is not cheap.
If you pay less than 5000,the channels can drive you to suicide.the 5000 boquet is not too healthy but you'll survive.
The only time you can enjoy dstv is when you let steal 11000 frm you every month.
The premium sub in SA is 500andsomething rand,i cant remember.but it is the equivalent of 11000 in naira.
I love dongle, men like ajayi will drive multichoice out of Yorubaland
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by Seempliehuman(m): 12:23am On Aug 30, 2013
Dstv is the real scammer here.Many of their channels are free-to-air but they make us pay for it.
They give you crappy channels unless you can afford 11000 every month.
God might even punish us for been fools if we continue to pay

1 Like

Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by ProGSM(m): 12:48am On Aug 30, 2013
is it not time to send these guys packing from Nigeria or force them to reduce the cost of dstv?
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by kinsab(f): 12:51am On Aug 30, 2013
When mtn magic sim was craked everybody was enjoying it including pastors and efcc officers nobody remembered it was also cheating, now na young crackers and good material for nigria they are arresting when politicians murder people and steal gov.money everyday shame to us non of this rubish products is made in nigeria all we do it to arrest guys that don't sleep all night to reaserch and crack all day to help nigerians........nigerians don't know before one can be legal you must have finish leaning the illigal parts of it make una wisen up o we no get technicians talklez of arresting the few we have. angry angry
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by pharmo25(m): 1:09am On Aug 30, 2013
Read it on nairaland that Zukerbag's fb account pass was hacked and he was even rewarded for doing that, but in our own Niga, EFCC will arrest. Poor EFCC!!!
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by kopr8mc(m): 3:03am On Aug 30, 2013
[quote author=alpha conde]

Its my prayer that they all get arrested.[/quote. Frankly speaking dz man deserves an award 4 his uncommon bravity...instead of arestyn him,multichoice shud av employd him n'kip him in charge of fraud section of d'company..i bliv dt wil help 2 solve most of dia problm..he'z bn arestd,wat hapens 2 d'pple he has trained ova d'yrs?#justmamind#
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by ShineIt: 4:06am On Aug 30, 2013
Which tribe is Tope Ajayi? Just wanna know for future reference.

1 Like

Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by freesystem: 4:29am On Aug 30, 2013
Tope Ajayi shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by dokunbam(m): 6:03am On Aug 30, 2013
Its time we applied brain to keep all these brains and make good use of them
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by EdidemOluomo: 6:27am On Aug 30, 2013
Okija_juju:

Haba bros! Pathological beer parlor liar ke ?
Go find out and you will see that what I said is true.
Apart from superstort Wetin dey dstv again ?
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by basty: 6:45am On Aug 30, 2013
venorite: rubbish people, go maitama go see houses wey no get occupants..if you ask the value u go dey hear billions.rubbsih people they arrest common man wey dey save us from these south African companies...mtschheew...*goes back to watching supersports on strong*

Thanks brother
Don't mind those imperialist slaves, until we break multichoice monopoly on Satellite thing in Nigeria common South Africa will be taking us for a ride. Somebody a Nigerian has shown that he can outwit them and some mumu are calling for his head. Majority of the dumbs accusing him here are cultists that can not reason beyond " I am hungry"
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by olason(m): 6:56am On Aug 30, 2013
DSTV is payback time. U can't stop this, is beyond your control. free Tope Ajayi now! long live fta

1 Like

Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by francisbiz: 8:21am On Aug 30, 2013
N11,000 per month just to watch soccer is robbery! That is more than half of our minimum wage.
If they had made it N3,000. many Nigerians may not have ventured into the use of dungles.
There is no price control in Nigeria; that was how mtn ripped our hearts off when they were selling sim cards for between N15,000. to N30,000., untill glo came. Nobody cares about the poor masses and the multiple taxation they face in nigeria, the government is the worst culprit.

1, Federal Road Safety Corps changes vehicle plate numbers and drivers license every year without remembering that the poor nigerians go through hell to pay these ridiculous amount, including vat. They force us to change our drivers license when it is even one month old, just because they change oga.

2, Nepa staff would not read meter and they would bill us the way they like, fixing vat from their heads and forcing us to pay beyond the normal charge.

3, Police would charge you huge sums for bail when its free.

4, Custom charge you whatever to clear your vehicles and goods.

5, Townplanning officers collect the largest bribe in this country to approve your building plan.

6, To get Certificate of Occupancy from the Survey ministry you will bribe almost with your blood.

7, To get admission into the university, the lecturers would collect huge bribe from students and parents; why should there be VC list, Dean slot, Registrars slot and HOD'S slot?

8, Immigration would over charge you to issue you with a Nigerian passport...
i don tire sef ... ehe doctors and nurses at govt hospitals would not give you good care except when you tip them or wen they direct you to their private hospitals.
AND WHO ARE THOSE DOING THESE THINGS ? THEY ARE NIGERIANS LIKE YOU AND ME
ITS TIME TO STOP, THERE ARE CAMERAS IN EVERY FORM, YOU MAY BE CAUGHT RED HANDED....

3 Likes

Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by leenu11: 8:23am On Aug 30, 2013
I was almost certain it's Musiwa they op was talking about grin
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by nyelebuchiiba: 8:48am On Aug 30, 2013
ACTUALLY WHAT THE GUY DID WAS ABSOLUTELY WRONG.BUT I THINK THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT OUGHT TO WADE INTO THIS MATTER.SEE HOW SHE CAN INTEGRATE HIM INTO THE MINISTRY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY OR INFORMATION AND TECHNOLOGY;THERE IS A WHOLE LOT TO EXTRACT FROM HIM.
ALLOWING HIM TO LANGUISH IN EFCC CUSTODY IS NOT THE BEST.I AM NOT SAYING HE SHOULD BE SET FREE WITHOUT TRIAL BUT....
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by Memyselfu2009(m): 8:50am On Aug 30, 2013
This guys is a guru Nigeria government no get sense when you discover genius like this you make sure they are found guilty public and then send them to the military for them to use is knowledge I wish I could do what he did

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mytv Subscription Now 1,250 / Installation of Satellite TV for sports and Entertainment - Abuja Only / How To Watch Free To Air On Hitv Decoder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.