Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano - Satellite TV Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano (18653 Views)

Why Jsc Sports Could Not Broadcast Stoke Vs Chelsea Match / Satellite Tv Technology That Broadcast Wirelessly To 40 Or More Tvs / Startime: Does It Broadcast Live Match? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by coastalqueen: 5:04pm On Aug 29, 2013
Hmmmn "Tope Ajayi" bhet why
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by Shekson(m): 5:05pm On Aug 29, 2013
A student is caught. The teacher dem never fit catch. More students abound.

2 Likes

Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by obimind(m): 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2013
Okija_juju:

You are a pathological, beer palour dwelling lair..

South Africa pays more for Cable than Nigeria..
Infact, Nigeria seems to pay the cheapest subscription for cable in the world.
I'm sure u're the one lying here. Where are ur facts? Mtchwwww.

1 Like

Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by Okijajuju1(m): 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2013
I wonder why Tope Ajayi would decide to bring shame to his Family, his people and this Nation?!

Thats how his uncle went and broke the guiness world record for smuggling Cocaine..

1 Like

Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by destino24(m): 5:08pm On Aug 29, 2013
After serving his time. He should be hired by the NIA ASAP
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by enigmagu1(m): 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2013
DonCrust: Nonsense. Why is it only the common Nigerians that they can arrest? What happen to all the politicians stealling everyday? Or those big Alhajis at Asokoro who employ boys to do their dirty works. This man is a genius and deserve recognition for discovering the bogs or loopholes in those servers.

I agree wt u....he should b employed in a place wher his tallent can b used to bring out goodtinx...
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by enigmagu1(m): 5:21pm On Aug 29, 2013
every thread now som ppl will typ 'end time'....na waooo, if you dont have anitin.to say lock up and read other ppl's comment..
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2013
there is always Dreambox 800 PVR grin grin grin grin
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by chrisair101: 5:32pm On Aug 29, 2013
chrisair101: thats why this country nigeria will never altain his height in d face of technology nd science breakthroughs.
The talented and genius entity will end up been poor forever,die or end up in been rusticated to bars.
While d well place nd silver spoon spoiled brats,with nothing in the medulla well get employed.
NG. Take a leap frm US GOVT.where d criminally gifted individual are arrested and re-integrated into the workforce.
Time to start making good use of our criminals,for it might b a blessing in disguise.
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by Sirmuell(m): 5:36pm On Aug 29, 2013
Okija_juju:

Ahaaaaaan bros you can lie ooo... SA pays more for Cable than we do here Are you a learner ni?? Go back to school pls you are a disgrace..Shiooor

3 Likes

Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by seangy4konji: 5:37pm On Aug 29, 2013
I like d guy dat wrote something about people rusticated to bars...d last job seeking interview I went for before giving up was attended by 3 guys and a lady.I had computer and info science,ccna,ccnp..electrical enghineering and a business admin guy.the lady had geography from ui and now she works for the bank while d elec guy still calls me asking bro how far?any
NewsI only look forward to bars now in d evening and do nothing all day.thanK God for good health tho.

1 Like

Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by EPOMA(m): 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2013
Okija_juju:

My friend are you stupid and who told you we pay the cheapest

2 Likes

Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by Nuzo1(m): 5:42pm On Aug 29, 2013
Okija_juju:

Nwa mmuo, please verify your claims and get back to us.

You will be surprised.

1 Like

Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by misterjosh(m): 5:43pm On Aug 29, 2013
Dats whr we wuld see EFCC flexing their muscles against d poor brilliant mind while the corrupt politicians they'r meant to go after are still breathing fresh air
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by arsenal1(m): 5:45pm On Aug 29, 2013
destino24: After serving his time. He should be hired by the NIA ASAP
..serving what? What is his crime?

1 Like

Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by vitality22(m): 5:45pm On Aug 29, 2013
Pls EFCC leave that guy alone abeg. Go and arrest all these politicians milking us dry. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by arsenal1(m): 5:47pm On Aug 29, 2013
Okija_juju: I wonder why Tope Ajayi would decide to bring shame to his Family, his people and this Nation?!

Thats how his uncle went and broke the guiness world record for smuggling Cocaine..

Stop this abeg
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by vitality22(m): 5:48pm On Aug 29, 2013
Pls EFCC leave that guy alone abeg. Go and arrest all these politicians milking us dry. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew
Okija_juju:

You don't know what you are saying pls, kindly keep quite.

Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by abdrazak: 5:51pm On Aug 29, 2013
DonCrust: Nonsense. Why is it only the common Nigerians that they can arrest? What happen to all the politicians stealling everyday? Or those big Alhajis at Asokoro who employ boys to do their dirty works. This man is a genius and deserve recognition for discovering the bogs or loopholes in those servers.
dats wat it suppose to be, trained him to be among working for nigsat. na instrument be dat.
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by vitality22(m): 5:51pm On Aug 29, 2013
Okija_juju:

Why are you saying what you don't know? Pls kindly keep quite when you don't know something.
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:52pm On Aug 29, 2013
Damn!
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by Okijajuju1(m): 5:52pm On Aug 29, 2013
EPOMA:

My friend are you stupid and who told you we pay the cheapest

Nuzo':

Nwa mmuo, please verify your claims and get back to us.

You will be surprised.
Nwanna!! Ana'm Ekene kwe gi

Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by akatonero(m): 5:57pm On Aug 29, 2013
Blood sucking multichoice the money the collect from Nigerians every month is it not enough? Poor dude another one will rise!!! Free to air forever!!!
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by misterjosh(m): 5:58pm On Aug 29, 2013
Dats whr we wuld see EFCC flexing their muscles against d poor brilliant mind while the corrupt politicians they'r meant to go after are still breathing fresh air
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by kushsy: 6:08pm On Aug 29, 2013
francababy:

alpha_conde are you a staff of multichoice? Well I don't know. However, I know something for sure. You are short sighted. Can you see the brilliance of this guy. Imagine if yound Nigerians like this get enough support, he would be able to fund his ideas and create a legal digital station that will compete with your silly multichoice that does more harm than good to Nigeria
I agree wt u though its a criminal act but does not warrant all d bruhaha , der r worst crimes in nigeria,that guy with financial power can do wonders.
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by gr8man: 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2013
Nigerian husbands, you see your life?! The truth about Nigerian husbands busted:
www.nairaland.com/1414969/awkward-truth-naija-husbands
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by daddymuna: 6:19pm On Aug 29, 2013
why arresting this guy? if multi choice they should have employed this guy as head of operations. before multi choice is fir the rich, come to aba, owerri, ph, we are watching it for freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. all d channels.nonsense

1 Like

Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by delors(m): 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2013
Well, arrest him...punish him (jail)...then later employ him. For him to be able to do all that shows the kinda guy he could be if given the right environment and incentive. He is a genius.
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by psucc(m): 6:35pm On Aug 29, 2013
This is how we keep wasting talents and techs. The Americans would rather pick him up and channel such idea into a legit venture. But here it will rot away in prison.
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by asala1: 6:39pm On Aug 29, 2013
Okija_juju:

Nwanna!! Ana'm Ekene kwe gi

Premium here is N11,000. So what are you saying?
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by emekson(m): 6:40pm On Aug 29, 2013
dem, in America dis kind of brain/person will employed to track more of it
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by ezjen: 6:41pm On Aug 29, 2013
One door close, anoda opens....we still dey kampe! I still dey watch my supersports free of charge on strong......ma pikin dem dey maintain dem disney junior for dem room too....d efcc pple, no be free dem dey watch too.......mstcheeeeeeeew! angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mytv Subscription Now 1,250 / Installation of Satellite TV for sports and Entertainment - Abuja Only / How To Watch Free To Air On Hitv Decoder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.