Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano - Satellite TV Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano (18655 Views)

Why Jsc Sports Could Not Broadcast Stoke Vs Chelsea Match / Satellite Tv Technology That Broadcast Wirelessly To 40 Or More Tvs / Startime: Does It Broadcast Live Match? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by Okijajuju1(m): 9:01am On Aug 30, 2013
chucky234: Coming from an okija high priest who spend his time slaughtering goats and fowls in the deepest part of Okija evil forest with his only access to the world being a Tecno phone,your gods must be smiling at this lie you just spilled.
Nigeria pay far higher than what some American,African and European countries pay for cable subscriptions,Multichoicn is swindling us simply because of the absence of a competent competitor.
Most providers in Luxemburg offers premium packages for $80 - $140 a month while multichoice gives us crappy premium package for $280 a month.
So who pay more?

But if the most expensive DSTV bouquet is 11,000 Naira.. and 100 USD = 16,000 naira.. How are we still paying more>?!

What package in DSTV costs 280 USD?
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by Okijajuju1(m): 9:02am On Aug 30, 2013
asala1:
Premium here is N11,000. So what are you saying?

Okay! 1,000 Naira difference.. Na ehn wan kill una?!
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by mecussey(m): 9:14am On Aug 30, 2013
I tire for Nigeria, what makes this guy a criminal? If multichoice cannot secure their services what is this guys business? Adsports is on IRDETO and successfully migrated to mandatory pairing, why won't dstv do the same even if it requires changing the SAS server. Control word sharing has been on air since 2007 and up till now all multichoice could do is house arrest. If IRDETO cannot help dstv on madatory pairing, then they should move to Conax. The U.S that has been monitoring world internet activities are not criminals. The Chinese that hack into the U.S militory computers are not, na this my poor man come become criminal. If i be this guy, even without lawyer, i go defend myself wella. Is it only control word them they use server do?
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by Blakjewelry(m): 9:24am On Aug 30, 2013
In as much what the guy did was illigal, he did not fraud the common man and i think the guy got more brain and tech skill than all the those effc put 2gether
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by hypergig(m): 9:27am On Aug 30, 2013
With that kind brain, I go redirect CBN server to my domain I go con clear off all the foreign currencies tied up in their e(base)...
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by Originalsly: 9:31am On Aug 30, 2013
Hey...the FG must make noise to show foreign companies and governments it is serious on cracking down on piracy. This is the first and last you will hear about this guy....if with the military or FCC I am not sure but I am sure he will be secretly recruited by the FG.
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by Oluti(m): 9:31am On Aug 30, 2013
Akin-David:

Try to make sense please!
Avata and az are two other pirated decoders that are used to intercept dstv signals. There is another brilliant guy here in nairaland who is deep intothis. Check some of the post advertising watch dstv free you will know who I am talking about. Multichoice is wasting time. When a service needed by people is too expensive, people will always find a way round paying for it. This is why we have too many sites promoting free browsing in Nigeria. I rest my case.
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by lukeman8880: 11:32am On Aug 30, 2013
Do u hear urself? That is why nigeria ever rmains backward, in some develop nations, this guy being discovered wil b used by government to create more ideas on digital satellite. Even if he seek for government sponsorship, only defiant ear wil b given 2 him and fake promises. I prayed he should b released 2 continue his good work, people 2 arrest are there as politics looting our money. God wil surely punish them.
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by nafiachi(m): 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2013
We r so unfair to ourselves, why should I pay 10k a month when I only get to watch for some hours alone, multichoice should think better, why can't we have a pay as u watch package.
If multichoice can't offer me that and street hacker does, so make I turn mugu abi!
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by nafiachi(m): 12:11pm On Aug 30, 2013
Okija_juju:

But if the most expensive DSTV bouquet is 11,000 Naira.. and 100 USD = 16,000 naira.. How are we still paying more>?!

What package in DSTV costs 280 USD?

Guy dstv is expensive and exploiting Nigerians period, we should be asking ourselves certain questions, what happened to other sat tv stations that competed with dstv where are they today? Scary abi!
As for me I no send, the package I have allows me to recharge my sim and watch sat tv, I can control what I am watchig , dstv should think in that direction and there would be less market for hacking

1 Like

Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by Okijajuju1(m): 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2013
lukeman8880: Do u hear urself? That is why nigeria ever rmains backward, in some develop nations, this guy being discovered wil b used by government to create more ideas on digital satellite. Even if he seek for government sponsorship, only defiant ear wil b given 2 him and fake promises. I prayed he should b released 2 continue his good work, people 2 arrest are there as politics looting our money. God wil surely punish them.

Stealing cable is what you call good work?!

Like are you serious right now?!

I pray you start up a business, invest all your time, money and effort to grow it and someone starts stealing from you.

Has poverty eaten up all of your conscience?! You have cheaper cable options available to you, yet you choose to live above your means. If you cant afford DSTV, either work hard so you can afford it, or go for the cheaper options.

This guy is a thief. he will be prosecuted by Multichoice and if found guilty, he would be jailed..

If you support a thief to steal cable, why then do you point hands at a Politician who steals money?! The fact is they both are thieves.. What they steal is irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by Okijajuju1(m): 12:26pm On Aug 30, 2013
nafiachi:

Guy dstv is expensive and exploiting Nigerians period, we should be asking ourselves certain questions, what happened to other sat tv stations that competed with dstv where are they today? Scary abi!
As for me I no send, the package I have allows me to recharge my sim and watch sat tv, I can control what I am watchig , dstv should think in that direction and there would be less market for hacking

You cant blame DSTV my guy..

Doing business in Nigeria has to be one of the hardest thing in the world..

They have to power all their equipment via generators and inverters and still pay NEPA bills, Government taxes, Regulatory body Taxes and Levies, Pay salaries, Pay other corner side billings, e.t.c... Imagine how much they have to spend. All these and yet they are just 1,000 Naira more expensive than South Africa.

I am not saying that they are okay o!! But as a business man myself, I understand their situation.
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by lekkie073(m): 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2013
nafiachi:

.....all the way.....i know my people cool
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by abbayoo: 12:43pm On Aug 30, 2013
Frankly Ajayi is brilliant. Its quite a pity his ingenuity wasn't channeled legally. Its not yet late to harness his quantum of intelligence for d better. He could fit into EFCC, ICPC or even SSS perfectly. So EFCC u just got ur missing link.
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by patemy: 2:52pm On Aug 30, 2013
Abeg where can I get this dongle oh make I use small before they scramble it DSTV no dey try abeg most times I wonder why I even pay because seriously I don't get value for my money I still end up buying movies because most times there is nothing worth watching on dstv EFCC should please leave the man joor
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by nd07(m): 3:15pm On Aug 30, 2013
a scamer is a scamer, this guy have long been exorting people by ecoding cetilite decoders i think i heard of himn but i refused to partronise him, because i felt whatb he was doing was illegal, he should face thwe heavy wrath of the law and pardon. that will serve as detriment to others. gbam.
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by movieland7: 4:39pm On Aug 30, 2013
Okija_juju:

You are a pathological, beer palour dwelling lair..

South Africa pays more for Cable than Nigeria..
Infact, Nigeria seems to pay the cheapest subscription for cable in the world.

Dude, you are the one who is a bloody lair. here in the U.S. Cable tv is way cheaper than it is in Nigeria. Beside almost all that you guys got on cable, are Local stations here. so make ur findings before you go calling people names. AM OUT. PEACE.
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by Okijajuju1(m): 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2013
movieland7:

Dude, you are the one who is a bloody lair. here in the U.S. Cable tv is way cheaper than it is in Nigeria. Beside almost all that you guys got on cable, are Local stations here. so make ur findings before you go calling people names. AM OUT. PEACE.

What cable provider do you use|what bouquet are you suscribed to| and how much do you pay...

Shey you think say na only you don get cable abroad..
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by mcgaius: 10:38pm On Aug 30, 2013
Just like the stowed away boy,this ofe mmanu boy deserves a scholarship abroad.
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 31, 2013
My fwend

Tope Ajayi was a great man.

I once asked him wia do u want to work?

Up,in the sky.He replied.

Unknown to me he meant satelites.

Its obvious dt efcc ar against his dreams!

To console him,I montioned him to a "BAR"dats d bst place u find d briliant nigerian graduate anyway.To 4gt abt life itsef,we settled on a bottle of "STAR".

"IF U CAN'T B A STAR IN D WORLD,U CAN B A STAR @ THE BAR".
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by SHAAWA: 9:35am On Aug 31, 2013
So it's only Alhajis that live in Asokoro and All the bad people in Naija are Alhajis?

[quote
author=DonCrust]Nonsense. Why is it only the common Nigerians that they
can arrest? What happen to all the politicians stealling everyday? Or
those big Alhajis at Asokoro who employ boys to do their dirty works.
This man is a genius and deserve recognition for discovering the bogs or
loopholes in those servers.[/quote]
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by SHAAWA: 9:53am On Aug 31, 2013
A
beg dis guy na criminal, what is creative in going to China to copy
other people's tecnlogy? I wud have hailed his creativity if he had done
that alone.

The SS3 boy in science and tech section? that is brilliance and
creativity.

People complaining of high cost DSTv did they forced you to subscribe? I
have Dstv in my house (by choice) and am not losing anything. Nuthing
is free not even in freetown. Pay as you watch.
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by psucc(m): 9:49pm On Aug 31, 2013
Abeg make d gurus teacher me about the dongle. Me want the cable of a thing kwa
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by guass(m): 10:23am On Sep 01, 2013
REVOLUTION
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by guass(m): 10:30am On Sep 01, 2013
The guy must be a genius.
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by guass(m): 10:36am On Sep 01, 2013
The guy must be a genius. He is a Hero.In naija instead of celebrating the gifted, we do the reverse. What that guru discovered is known to many as nothing but TECHNOLOGICAL REVOLUTION.
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 01, 2013
When u do ur home work properly, u get wat u want

Oluti:
Avata and az are two other pirated decoders that are used to intercept dstv signals. There is another brilliant guy here in nairaland who is deep intothis. Check some of the post advertising watch dstv free you will know who I am talking about. Multichoice is wasting time. When a service needed by people is too expensive, people will always find a way round paying for it. This is why we have too many sites promoting free browsing in Nigeria. I rest my case.
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 01, 2013
U be DSTV Staff?

Okija_juju:

Stealing cable is what you call good work?!

Like are you serious right now?!

I pray you start up a business, invest all your time, money and effort to grow it and someone starts stealing from you.

Has poverty eaten up all of your conscience?! You have cheaper cable options available to you, yet you choose to live above your means. If you cant afford DSTV, either work hard so you can afford it, or go for the cheaper options.

This guy is a thief. he will be prosecuted by Multichoice and if found guilty, he would be jailed..

If you support a thief to steal cable, why then do you point hands at a Politician who steals money?! The fact is they both are thieves.. What they steal is irrelevant.
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by psucc(m): 4:37pm On Sep 01, 2013
psucc: Abeg make d gurus teacher me about the dongle. Me want the cable of a thing kwa

abeg now make una answering me.
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by collynzo2(m): 7:56pm On Sep 01, 2013
psucc:

abeg now make una answering me.
You need two dish, a dongle and a decoder to set it up but after that you can enjoy DSTV for less than 400 a month. Where do you live?
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by lekkie073(m): 1:21am On Sep 02, 2013
collynzo2: You need two dish, a dongle and a decoder to set it up but after that you can enjoy DSTV for less than 400 a month. Where do you live?
Two dish is old skool.....with a dish, a decoder and an azstky dongle, u r good to go
Re: Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano by Okijajuju1(m): 8:27am On Sep 02, 2013
aze: U be DSTV Staff?

No!

But what does that have to do with anything?!

See as stealing of oil has now made some Oil companys begin a slow but steady pull-out of Nigeria..
Na until stealing of Cable make DSTV pack commt na ehn una go know say stealing bad?! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mytv Subscription Now 1,250 / Installation of Satellite TV for sports and Entertainment - Abuja Only / How To Watch Free To Air On Hitv Decoder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.