Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,830 members, 7,844,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" - Politics (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" (166213 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Nigerian Senate, Calls It Gathering Of "Beer Parlour Chat" / Politics Chat Thread, Discuss Nigerian Politics Here But Dont Get Picked Up / First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by eggheaders(m): 2:52pm On Nov 13, 2013
berem: Ori e kpe aburo! Nothing do you. grin

Meanwhile, this bar has been so dry! Why is that so? No political discussions, no music, absolutely nothing. Barman and Barmaids have gone AWOL. Even Big Boss no dey show face to know everyday parole. Please the needful has to be done asap! angry

No be ban dem dey use chase all of us. Who tell you say dem no go ban me self before today end.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Unblockable: 2:52pm On Nov 13, 2013
eggheaders:

Oga rhino me no dey shak ooo. Na fayrouz be my brand ooo. O boy 3 ban by sexkid only today no be small thing ooo.
U think say I be Rhino?? Lol..

If I tel U nau dem go ban me again ooo... I'm afraid of the oga at the top.. So you've not gone to the complaint thread and see what Tomakint is yarning against me, if U C am U go blv say I no be Rhino
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Unblockable: 2:54pm On Nov 13, 2013
berem:
Berem U sef blv say I B Rhino?? God Forbid (I don 4get say na beer palour way I dey 4 dey cal God ooo)
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by eggheaders(m): 2:55pm On Nov 13, 2013
Unblockable: U think say I be Rhino?? Lol..

If I tel U nau dem go ban me again ooo... I'm afraid of the oga at the top.. So you've not gone to the complaint thread and see what Tomakint is yarning against me, if U C am U go blv say I no be Rhino

OK boss I see wetin dat pikin dey yarn. But from your post you are ara ile na ni. Leave that thing alone I gat the antidote to all the syndromes affecting him.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Unblockable: 2:56pm On Nov 13, 2013
eggheaders:

No be ban dem dey use chase all of us. Who tell you say dem no go ban me self before today end.
Na ban dem sef take drive me ooo, including oga at the top don dey ban people ooo
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by eggheaders(m): 2:58pm On Nov 13, 2013
Unblockable: Na ban dem sef take drive me ooo, including oga at the top don dey ban people ooo

Hmmn the case don critical oooo.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Unblockable: 2:59pm On Nov 13, 2013
eggheaders:

OK boss I see wetin dat pikin dey yarn. But from your post you are ara ile na ni. Leave that thing alone I gat the antidote to all the syndromes affecting him.
The guy dey yarn mess, they are better ignored...

Anyways I still dey wait for barman/maid ooo
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Unblockable: 3:00pm On Nov 13, 2013
eggheaders:

Hmmn the case don critical oooo.
I tell ya
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 13, 2013
eggheaders: Who dey here una get virus abi na fayrouz dem dey call am ni. 6 bottles for my table asap.
We get fayrouz. Your order is ready
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 13, 2013
ilugunboy: Who dey hia?

I wan drink.....CfC, where are you?
At ur service. Which drink do want?
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Ishilove: 5:39am On Nov 14, 2013
berem: good! I see she's viewing and I need an answer. I don't have testicles o! I want to know what I should nail on the ground. angry
Lmao!! cheesy

Hokay, all females are to nail their mammary organs to the ground. I believe the equation will be balanced then. The men should nail their big 'ol balls, the women, their mammary organs.

https://www.nairaland.com/1512582/russian-man-nails-own-testicles/1#19484375

angry
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by nagoma(m): 6:01am On Nov 14, 2013
Mr Aboki:
Happy Birthday bros..
Abeg Waiter bring 1 oroboh stout and 100Naira meat.. Na my Chairman here go pay!! grin

Ka lalace! Kana Shan barasa! Sai na fada. shocked
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 14, 2013
Ishilove:
Lmao!! cheesy

Hokay, all females are to nail their mammary organs to the ground. I believe the equation will be balanced then. The men should nail their big 'ol balls, the women, their mammary organs.

https://www.nairaland.com/1512582/russian-man-nails-own-testicles/1#19484375

angry
mammary what? shocked

Hell no! I won't do no such thing! I precious my mammary glands more than any other thing. Even after breastfeeding,the bosom no gree flat like slippers. Mbanu, Ishi I no gree o! Abeg talk another thing angry
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by MrAboki: 7:57am On Nov 14, 2013
nagoma:

Ka lalace! Kana Shan barasa! Sai na fada. shocked

Megida?!

I no understand this one o?!
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by jamesibor: 8:01am On Nov 14, 2013
Barges in after a night out with friends. Bursts into a songin alto with Berem singing tenor;

Winner oh! oh!! oh!!! Winner!
Oduah you don win o! Winner!
Kpata kpata you go win again o! Winner

Loser oh! oh!! oh!!! Loser!
Fani-Kayode you don lose o! Loser!
I say you go dey lose forever! Loser!
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 14, 2013
james_ibor: Barges in after a night out with friends. Bursts into a songin alto with Berem singing tenor;

Oduah you don win o! Winner!
Kpata kpata you go win again o! Winner

Fani-Kayode you don lose o! Loser!
I say you go dey lose forever! Loser!
SB my love, kedu? I refuse to sing that song along with you. Count me out! grin grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by MrAboki: 8:26am On Nov 14, 2013
berem: SB my love, kedu? I refuse to sing that song along with you. Count me out! grin grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Okija Juju must hear this..

James be ready for extra large Ibi...
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 14, 2013
Mr Aboki:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Okija Juju must hear this..

James be ready for extra large Ibi...
I have divorced you since! You no know? An aboki is entitled to 4 wives and 77 concubines. You should have enough women to enjoy yourself. angry grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by MrAboki: 8:58am On Nov 14, 2013
berem: I have divorced you since! You no know? An aboki is entitled to 4 wives and 77 concubines. You should have enough women to enjoy yourself. angry grin

Odika ife na eme Clara Chime na isi, na emezi gi kita... angry

Divorce who?!!

DOnt make me lock you inside your room o! angry
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by ckkris: 9:02am On Nov 14, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Divorce who?!!

Mrs Chime better pass this one wey swallow Yoruba winch.

1 Like

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 14, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Divorce who?!!

Lock me na gi ni mere? I prefer you lock both of us in a room and we will do so many nasty things just to prove I don't love you anymore. Whatcha think! wink
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by MrAboki: 9:08am On Nov 14, 2013
berem: Lock me na gi ni mere? I prefer you lock both of us in a room and we will do so many nasty things just to prove I don't love you anymore. Whatcha think! wink

Nna men!!

Best idea I have heard all year... grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 14, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Nna men!!

Best idea I have heard all year... grin

wink wink cool
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by nagoma(m): 9:30am On Nov 14, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Megida?!
I no understand this one o?!

Means: you don spoil as you de drink! I go go tell dem.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by MrAboki: 9:44am On Nov 14, 2013
nagoma:

Means: you don spoil as you de drink! I go go tell dem.

Bet why?!

Oya collect one Miranda for my head... I go pay!
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Unblockable: 10:42am On Nov 14, 2013
I need some cool babes to help stretch my fingers/toes
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by nagoma(m): 10:51am On Nov 14, 2013
Mr Aboki:
Bet why?!
Oya collect one Miranda for my head... I go pay!

Good! Happy birthday bros!!
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by MCKULQ(m): 11:33am On Nov 14, 2013
CFCfan:
Your order is ready cool

thanks bro
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:40am On Nov 14, 2013
ok, I know. I was dissappointed last week as the 42 million pounds turk wandered around old trafford and the welsh wizzard forgot his portions and all we had to fall back on was the mightly scandinavian warrior Nicklas.
However, prophesy was fulfilled and we went from top to top.
And unless a catastrophy of unimaginable proportion happens next weekend, we will still be on top.

UP GUNNERS! Firing!
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Ishilove: 7:02pm On Nov 14, 2013
berem: Lock me na gi ni mere? I prefer you lock both of us in a room and we will do so many nasty things just to prove I don't love you anymore. Whatcha think! wink
*gasp*

Berem, I am apalled!! By 'nasty things' you mean you want to nail his balls to the ground?

I can provide the nails and hammer... wink Whatcha think? grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by donphilopus: 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2013
Gulder tinz on mah mind
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 5:16am On Nov 15, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (128) (Reply)

Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.