Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,149 members, 7,829,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" - Politics (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" (165759 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Nigerian Senate, Calls It Gathering Of "Beer Parlour Chat" / Politics Chat Thread, Discuss Nigerian Politics Here But Dont Get Picked Up / First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by abacrested(f): 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2013
OAM4J: Let me start

I am OAM4J (O. A. M. 4. J) One of the moderators here.

Very passionate about Nigeria development and I believe Nigeria will be very great someday in my lifetime.

Political orientation: Progressive

A lil bit about me: I don’t drink beer or smoke, don’t mind a glass of good wine once in a while, but I like palmwine with good assorted-meat peppersoup and suya.

Like most men, I also like the beautiful things of life. Do I like women? Well am trying to find out, when I do, I will let you know.

Feel free to ask me any question here; if I don’t consider it too personal or a giveaway of my identity, I will answer.
pls am aba crested. Born and breed .I I need to post some pics and comments but don't know how to. Do dat.pls can u help me on how to do dat,wil realy appreciate dat
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 16, 2013
Hey guys
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Unblockable: 2:33pm On Nov 16, 2013
Mondisweets: Hey guys
Hi Mondi
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 16, 2013
Unblockable: Hi Mondi
how are u
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Unblockable: 3:10pm On Nov 16, 2013
Mondisweets: how are u
kul...... N U??
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 16, 2013
Unblockable: kul...... N U??
im ok. How was ur weekend?
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Unblockable: 3:14pm On Nov 16, 2013
Mondisweets: im ok. How was ur weekend?
Splendid!! N urz??
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 16, 2013
Unblockable: Splendid!! N urz??
lazy, im at home
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Unblockable: 3:22pm On Nov 16, 2013
Mondisweets: lazy, im at home
Doing nothing??
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 16, 2013
Unblockable: Doing nothing??
watching a series...how i met your mother
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Unblockable: 3:33pm On Nov 16, 2013
Mondisweets: watching a series...how i met your mother
Ok.. Getting Anambra Guber latest online
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 16, 2013
Unblockable: Ok.. Getting Anambra Guber latest online
oh okay smiley
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Unblockable: 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2013
Mondisweets: oh okay smiley
Yea
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by remarkD(m): 5:37pm On Nov 16, 2013
Interesting to be here... thread grew pretty fast...

anyhoo... me is here to announce that by this evening and tomorrow and maybe on Monday to... I will be here and the politics selection donating consolation kits to those of you that will need it. it has various items in it and again.... it is free of charge... lemme call my supplier right now to make sure there's no delays and we'll have enough stock for the grieving process.... umm where is Ebuka's number sef.... grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 16, 2013
remark D: Interesting to be here... thread grew pretty fast...

anyhoo... me is here to announce that by this evening and tomorrow and maybe on Monday to... I will be here and the politics selection donating consolation kits to those of you that will need it. it has various items in it and again.... it is free of charge... lemme call my supplier right now to make sure there's no delays and we'll have enough stock for the grieving process.... umm where is Ebuka's number sef.... grin
i love free stuff embarassed embarassed
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ishilove:
*gasp*

Berem, I am apalled!! By 'nasty things' you mean you want to nail his balls to the ground?

I can provide the nails and hammer... wink Whatcha think? grin
hehehehehe! You sabi road! You just spoke my mind. grin smiley
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by lertee(f): 3:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
It's been a long time here...hi hi
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Tgirl4real(f): 9:26pm On Nov 17, 2013
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Lilimax(f): 10:25am On Nov 19, 2013
Happy birthday donphilopus.
Wishing you long life and prosperity in good health.

Enjoy!
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by wwwrsnightcom: 9:29pm On Nov 19, 2013
this guy says Nigeria sucks! let's go click on his site to drive up cost! whos with me?!?!?

nairaland . info
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by vizman4i(m): 10:18am On Nov 20, 2013
the reason why Hausa no Go rule us again...we the IGBO'S have learn a lot,from our mistakes ...all the while they have been tribalistic and me we are never losers we have the wisest in the whole Nigeria...Hausa wants make APC win for the heart of the IGBOS so that they will capitalise the winning of GEJ from there they have lost it all...bet me APC will never rule any IGBO ...RATHER LABOUR PARTY will...IGBO NDI NWEM, IHE ANYI CHORO BU KA ANYI NATA HA IGBO ,NATA KWA HA UFODU ALA NDI O'FEMANU (YORUBA),NA UFODU ALA NDI BIKO HAPUM SORRY BOKO HARAM(HAUSA)...COME 2015 WE ARE WINNING THE LAND AGAIN...IGBO NDI WEM OBUGI OTUWU EEE...
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Peinstein: 1:55pm On Nov 20, 2013
vizman4i: the reason why Hausa no Go rule us again...we the IGBO'S have learn a lot,from our mistakes ...all the while they have been tribalistic and me we are never losers we have the wisest in the whole Nigeria...Hausa wants make APC win for the heart of the IGBOS so that they will capitalise the winning of GEJ from there they have lost it all...bet me APC will never rule any IGBO ...RATHER LABOUR PARTY will...IGBO NDI NWEM, IHE ANYI CHORO BU KA ANYI NATA HA IGBO ,NATA KWA HA UFODU ALA NDI O'FEMANU (YORUBA),NA UFODU ALA NDI BIKO HAPUM SORRY BOKO HARAM(HAUSA)...COME 2015 WE ARE WINNING THE LAND AGAIN...IGBO NDI WEM OBUGI OTUWU EEE...
My brother from another planet, long time o. I think you should have posted your comment in igbo entirely, english doesn't seem to express your message appropriately.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by nairalandinfo1: 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2013
nairaland . info
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by vizman4i(m): 4:02pm On Nov 20, 2013
Peinstein:
My brother from another planet, long time o. I think you should have posted your comment in igbo entirely, english doesn't seem to express your message appropriately.

Nwanne okwa ka ha hapu ima....
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by donphilopus: 9:02am On Nov 21, 2013
Did any MOD ban Shymexx till eternity?? Because, I just discovered he has deactivated his account..

Wtf is that??
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by lertee(f): 9:05am On Nov 21, 2013
Peinstein:
grin grin grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Lilimax(f): 9:07am On Nov 21, 2013
donphilopus: Did any MOD ban Shymexx till eternity?? Because, I just discovered he has deactivated his account..

Wtf is that??
Really, Shymexx? Why sad?
Will find out.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by gboukzi(m): 9:07am On Nov 21, 2013
Hello Sir/Ma,
INTRODUCING THE ThinkOyo 30 UNDER 30 AWARDS
This is to introduce the ThinkOyo ‘30 Under 30 Awards’, a project designed to recognize excellence in 30 outstanding minds in Oyo state below 30 years of age in all fields of endeavour. These young people will be selected through a rigorous process of nomination, voting and screening that will culminate in a special award ceremony on the 20th of December 2013.
In recognition of your influence we use this opportunity to request your support and partnership in creating awareness regarding the awards. Nominations have begun with a launch of the awards website, www.30under30awards.com, on Friday 15th, November 2013. Thereafter there will be a vigorous online campaign to get Oyo indigenes and Nigerians at large to participate in nominating and voting for young people who fit the bill.
We humbly plead that you be a part of this by partnering us in terms of publicity and awareness. We believe that your participation will lend a lot of credence to the awards and contribute greatly to its success.
We also wish to notify you of the awards ceremony taking place on December 19th 2013. Your presence will be greatly appreciated and we shall send you a special VIP invitation to the event in due course. Attached herewith, is a document shedding more light on the 30 Under 30 awards and the ThinkOyo Initiative, as well as some promo materials.
In case you have further enquiries, kindly contact, Olu on 08053053300. We look forward to a favourable response.
Thank you.
Best regards,
The Th!nkOyo Team.

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by donphilopus: 9:10am On Nov 21, 2013
Lilimax: Really, Shymexx? Why sad?
Will find out.
I don't realy know the reason why he deactivated his account.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Lilimax(f): 9:12am On Nov 21, 2013
donphilopus: I don't realy know the reason why he deactivated his account.
May be he's fed up with happenings on NL recently undecided.
or it could be he has changed his moniker smiley
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by donphilopus: 9:17am On Nov 21, 2013
Lilimax:
May be he's fed up with happenings on NL recently undecided.
or it could be he has changed his moniker smiley

@bolded... Maybe

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (128) (Reply)

Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) / Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.