Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,892 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" - Politics (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" (165296 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Nigerian Senate, Calls It Gathering Of "Beer Parlour Chat" / Politics Chat Thread, Discuss Nigerian Politics Here But Dont Get Picked Up / First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by bzee01(m): 9:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
You love Nigeria, wanna dissect real issues concerning our political system and Economy, pls join my bbm. channel "Nigeria our country"- C00281480
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by GEJTHEONE(m): 5:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
#‎JoinTheVoice‬ ‪#‎GEJTHEONE‬ Dont be left out-Take a Bold Stand -Get your Own Customised Avatar by liking our Page and Inboxing your first name and picture to GEJTHEONE on facebook or to theone.gej@gmail.com

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by rose19(f): 9:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
WILL PDP OR APC have the guts to BAN the sale of ALCOHOL SACHETS in this country?

Please xpress your views and make this thin front page.

we needs to know how PDP or APC fell on this.

https://www.nairaland.com/2177438/pdp-apc-put-ban-alcohol
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by TarryFour: 3:39am On Mar 04, 2015
This is a message that is most relevant at this time when Nigerians need to be most vigilant against the forces of occultism!
The shocking story of the son of INEC chairman! Click on the youtube link below the video for further written details of the forces controlling your leaders!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxQ8bMmsEm4
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by EdenJohnson: 10:20am On Mar 04, 2015
10 MOST PROSPEROUS COUNTRIES IN AFRICA:

Bostwana
“According to new research from the Legatum Institute, which last week ranked prosperity in 38 African countries around criteria ranging from economics to education to health, the title belongs to Botswana, the diamond-rich country in southern Africa.
As well as posting a relatively high per capita Gross Domestic Product (GDP) of $15,176, Botswana also fared well in terms of governance, education and personal freedom. As the country spends 8% of its GDP on education, it is among the biggest proportional spenders in the world according to the World Bank. This is the third year in a row that Botswana has topped the index.
In contrast, the Central African Republic was the lowest ranked country on the continent. The country, which has a per capita GDP of $584, has seen increasing violence since the end of 2012, and only 21.5% of the population have access to sanitation according to the prosperity index.” – CNN
The List

1. Bostwana
2. South Africa
3. Morocco
4. Namibia
5. Tunisia
6. Algeria
7. Ghana
8. Rwanda
9. Burkina Faso
10. Senegal
Nigeria, where is your oil money, where is your agriculture money: they are spent on news paper allowances of your National Assembly members, in the security of your politicians, in their car, health, and house allowances.
Apart from petroleum, my dear Nigeria, you have other natural resources including natural gas, tin, iron ore, coal, limestone, niobium, lead, zinc and arable land.
My dear Nigeria, Conservationists say that your unique rainforest region is amongst the richest in Africa .
My Nigeria, you are also home to numerous important game reserves, such as the Yankari and Kainji national parks.
BUT WHY ARE THOU THIS POOR, NIGERIA
In your mist are ethnic, religious, and political sentiments. The South has a "brother" to vote for, the North has same. Christians fight for a "Christian" president, Muslims fight for a "Muslim" president. My "father" must win, "my uncle" must win, "my aunt" must lead: a blessed nation with insincere inhabitants. The old want to rule, but the young see it as a good time for the "leaders of tomorrow" to be given a chance, when they can not conduct simple Student Union Government elections in their universities without resorting to the use of the axe, gun, cultism, poisoning.
They have made my Nigeria a hero in defeat!
@_EdenJohnson
#LetsPrayForNigeria
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by dejigaruba(m): 11:44am On Mar 04, 2015
You are complaining about being broke with no cash to handle a few things, yet you have got followers on twitter and many friends on Facebook. Now you can take advantage of all that followership on social media to get petty cash. Simply register for Sterling social lender on sterlingbankng.com/socallender and start cashing out with your social rep its very simple. Guys don’t dull register ASAP and enjoy great benefits from your social rep.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Raymondgabriel(m): 9:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
Pls can someone post the confession made by Tunde Bakare in todays 'daily sun' about signing a resignation letter b4 election even holds in 2011 which he refused. To buttress what Fani Kayode had said abt Osinbajo!!

1 Like

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by JUNIT1(m): 1:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
Stories for the gods

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Adeeko007(m): 4:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
Adeeko007 but people call me AY! i dnt drhpnk or smoke,wowen? No bv woman? YES OO... i love politics like food and i love everything Naija. Nice meeting you here.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by gostudyeurope: 4:22pm On Mar 06, 2015
Study Study Study in the Czech Republic!!!!

Study in our partner university English program for admission 2015!!

Study!!!

Bachelor program Business Management and Corporate Finance
Bachelor program Marketing Communication
Master program Business Management and Corporate Finance
Master program Marketing Communication
MBA

Here are the basic admission requirements:

In order to receive student Admission letter you will have to provide US with the following through e-mail:

* Copies of Passport,
* Copies of Educational Certificates, WEAC/ B.SC transcript.
* Copy of Birth Certificate etc.

All the above mentioned documents should be in English

If the school decide to accept you. An interview will be organized via Skype. ( Pls only genuine students are admitted. If you come over to Czech Republic and you didn't turn-up to study WE/ our partner university will cancel your visa and turn you back to NIGERIA)

Admission will close Soon.. Contact us by email info@gostudyeurope.orgStudy Study Study in the Czech Republic!!!!

Study!!!

MBA

In order to receive student Admission letter you will have to provide US with the following through e-mail:

* Copies of Passport,

If the school decide to accept you. An interview will be organized via Skype. ( Pls only genuine students are admitted. If you come over to Czech Republic and you didn't turn-up to study WE/ our partner university will cancel your visa and turn you back to NIGERIA)

Admission will close Soon.. Contact us by email info@gostudyeurope.orgStudy Study Study in the Czech Republic!!!!

Study!!!

MBA

* Copies of Passport,

Admission will close Soon.. Contact us by email info@gostudyeurope.org
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by GetUpdated: 5:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
[OUTBURST AFTERMATH]: Dele Momodu Writes Letter Of Advice To Patience Jonathan
Famed journalist Dele Momodu has written to the First Lady, Patience Jonathan.
Mrs Jonathan had publicly referred to the All Progressive Congress’s presidential candidate, Muhammad ............ http://www.tunandez..com/2015/03/outburst-aftermath-dele-momodu-writes.html

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by UrennaNkoli(f): 2:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
Buhari till beer palours cease to exist
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by joseffu(m): 3:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
Happy sunday everybody
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by IanDiamonds: 8:37am On Mar 09, 2015
Abeg who dey watch Channels Sunrise now.. See as this PDP man dey Bleep up...
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by jeffereychais: 9:45am On Mar 09, 2015
I believe some of you must like the game called runescape, I find a really great website they sell really cheap Runescape Gold, I always buy gold from their site, It may help you get some good items in the game, if you want more information about their gold, pls visit this site :
RS Gold If the admin see this massage, pls keep this massgae for few days, thanks smiley
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by tiptopy03(m): 5:39pm On Mar 09, 2015
MTN DATA SUPPLY AT UR FINGERTIPS (30DAYS FULL SUBSCRIPTION)
1GB FOR #1,200
2GB FOR #2,300
3GB FOR #3,400
PAYEMENT : DIRECT CASH, MTN AIRTIME OR BANK DEPOSIT.
FOR ORDER OR MORE INFO:
YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT ME THROUGH 08077515316
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by tonyenahoro(m): 5:49am On Mar 10, 2015
Abeg I dey find beta sugar mummy..young one o
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by beejaystricool(m): 5:51pm On Mar 11, 2015
i am the man of the pple who mak things for good,nigeria is goin far but after the election,things will change either good or bad,take ilt or leav it
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Anuoluwap(m): 7:43pm On Mar 11, 2015
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by innobobo: 11:13am On Mar 12, 2015
At last I find my way here.... So happy cos its really nice to be here..... But never wish to take even a spoon of alchool....
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by chambersnig(m): 12:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
With all due respect Governor Owelle Rochas Okorocha, I will want to Know why houses where demolished in my village Ndiohia Ezinachi Okigwe and roads finally abandoned for more than two years now. Your re-election seems to be more agony for the poor people of the village because your men demolished shops, houses and bulldozed roads which has caused poverty and Erosion now. Please it will be modest if you revisit that village and pay compensation and finish the short distance road which you abandoned. Please re broadcast to make sure it gets to the Governor.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by talktimi(m): 8:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
Card reader will not be used this elections cool

1 Like

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Cofactor: 8:15am On Mar 14, 2015
I am a Nigerian who is unapologetic for being progressive and I hate to conserve what should not be conserved. Chelsea fan. Palmwine and any meat from the wild will appease me than you could possibly imagine. Do I like women? I don't know the answer to that yet. My nose is perceiving Orijin, my mouth asks for Honourable but I ask myself; if it's not too early for these sorts. Barman! No, not yet, it's too early...
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by mastereyebee: 10:03am On Mar 14, 2015
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 11:06pm On Mar 14, 2015
I was watching NTAi this evening and they were airing PDP women presidential rally of nassarawa state. I was seeing men their, and even saw one guy who tied wrapper too cheesy this election thingy self cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by vanilson(m): 9:08am On Mar 15, 2015
Talking about corruption
The Federal Executive Council on Wednesday approved the purchase of N9.2billion worth of clean cook stoves and wonder bags for rural women under the National Clean Cooking Scheme.
Muhammed said the N9.2billion inclusive of Value Added Tax was approved for the procurement of 750,000 units of clean cook stove and 18,000 wonder bags.

http://www.punchng.com/news/fg-to-buy-cooking-stoves-with-n9-2bn/

Sad and sick government

Me I didn't see anyone with these stoves and wonder bags the government allocated such huge amount to procure.

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari

#ihavedecided

click like to vote GMB/PYO
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Crispyshell: 2:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
barman......gimme one origin

my people i get this new video on my ipad

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (Reply)

Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) / Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.