Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" - Politics (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" (165375 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Nigerian Senate, Calls It Gathering Of "Beer Parlour Chat" / Politics Chat Thread, Discuss Nigerian Politics Here But Dont Get Picked Up / First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by IleIfe2(m): 3:20pm On Mar 15, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2195295/when-common-sense-not-common

What nairaland rule did this topic violate?
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by dejigaruba(m): 11:38am On Mar 16, 2015
Here is something really cool I will like to share with my nairaland family, It’s a service I discovered recently on how you can get quick petty cash with your social rep here in naija. All you need to do is to register here www.sterlingbankng.com/sociallender and you can start having access to cash anytime anyday. Loads of folks are already taking advantage of it. Don’t be left out and remember me when you start cashing out.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by fatolaforrep1: 10:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
Vote for me for federal rep Ibadan northwest southwest I won't. Let u down smiley
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by fatolaforrep1: 11:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
Throughout history, the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those who should have known better, the silence of the voice of justice when bit mattered most have made it possible for evil to triumph in Nigeria. Change is inevitable. We are the change that we want, we are the change we are seeking. March 28 & April 11is our dates with destiny. Vote for a change in Oyo State, vote for Samson Opeyemi Fatola for federal house of representatives(Ibsw/Ibnw). Vote Democratic Peoples Party(DPP).
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by treasure07: 3:30pm On Mar 17, 2015
Dear politics loving friends, If you use an android device, modem, etc, I have goodnews for you.
Get the cheapest data rates in town. So that you can always stay connected to the political happenings in the world.
PRICE LIST
MTN 1GB- 1200
MTN 2GB-2300
MTN 3GB-3500

ETISALAT 1GB-1300
ETISALAT 2GB- 2500
ETISALAT 3GB- 3700
For payment u ll transfer the amount you are subscribing for in our account. Once we get the alert, we ll demand that you send us the number you want to subscribe on, then we ll transfer the data to the number.
Its real,there are enough people on nairaland that has patronised us in good faith and we ve never failed them.
Contact us for more details on 08108018884 or mail us on wordinspired07@gmail.com
We also have an excellent referral programme that you can join and get paid very well.
Its the cheapest, others sell for 1400, 1500
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by ta4ba3(m): 5:03pm On Mar 17, 2015
Barman gimme 2 bottles of alomo and 2 packet of Benson make I use see front
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by jjfuma: 6:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
Amanpour vs. Jonathan | Nigerians Expose Jonathan's Incompetence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j48YWgVBXOo&list=LLH2AO7bGrLIBxau9NR-ZLrQ
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by olasoji1: 3:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
Orji Uzor Kalu: former Abia state governor dances 'Shoki' during campaign

Read more here====>> http://ayomis..com/2015/03/orji-uzor-kalu-former-abia-state.html

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by olasoji1: 3:38pm On Mar 18, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan fires Chairman of FIRS, and replaces him immediately

Read more here ===>> http://ayomis..com/2015/03/president-goodluck-jonathan-fires.html

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Thaddeus2015: 3:50pm On Mar 18, 2015
Naija Politics
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by olasoji1: 4:33pm On Mar 18, 2015
Sprinter Blessing Okagbare Says she is a Die-Hard Fan Of Mr President

===>> read ore here====>> http://ayomis..com/2015/03/sprinter-blessing-okagbare-says-she-is.html

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Lanretoye(m): 4:50pm On Mar 18, 2015
chai, my 5th bottle of Harp is down...Barman!!!
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by justicerowland(m): 7:04pm On Mar 18, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]One bottle of political beer please.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by noahklub: 9:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
hi people
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by noahklub: 10:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
WHY ARE WE POOR
As reasonable as the above question might sound, it should not astonish anyone to realize that very few poor truly ask the above subject question. While some think about it, but do not necessarily ask the question; majority of the human race have sadly fallen deep into the abyss of self-deceit under various guises, believing that penury is a way of life for them or their lot in life.

For the simple reason that only most of those who ask the above subject question, succeed in exiting the poverty mode in life. Those who ask the right questions, get the appropriate answers. The moment of critical thinking of one's self and state, is the beginning of the journey to self-discovery, liberation and prosperity.

On the flip side, most people who are poor do not ask the above subject question not necessarily out of ignorance but perhaps, they suffer from self-inflicted poverty, in a wider complicity. A common adage truly tells that 'Most misfortune are self -inflicted'.

Whereas we were taught to believe that the opposite of a 'victim' is a 'villain'. However, I make bold to say that such 'education' is full of garbage, and nothing but 'ignorance'. Actually, there are two classes of 'victims' (i.e. the 'villainous or guilty' and the 'victimized or innocent' victim) and while there are also two classes of 'villains' (i.e. the 'villainous or guilty' and the 'victimized or innocent' villain).

The 'villainous or guilty victim' is the man or woman who presents himself or herself as the victim in a situation, when in fact, he or she is the guilty party. They may truly suffer a loss or damage in a given circumstance, but such misadventure results from their deliberate creation and or willful participation in a clandestine ill-enterprise, with the objective for reward. The victim card is played up with the intention to avoid giving account for their misdeed. We see this play out not only in movies, but also in our daily lives under different pretenses and circumstances. On the other hand, the 'victimized or innocent victim' is the man or woman who truly but innocently suffers a loss or damage in a given scenario.

The 'villainous or guilty villain' is the man or woman who is open and seen to be the guilty party, in the deliberate creation and or willful participation in any condemnable adventure. Their primary objective is the reward that lie ahead in such given circumstance. On the other hand, the 'victimized or innocent villain' is the man or woman who truly but innocently created and particpated in an unfortunate adventure. Such may generate proceeds or benefit from a given scenario, but does not necessarily make them guilty.

To adequately answer the above subject question, some questions hold key to the answer(s) you seek? find out more @ www.noahklub., www.Facebook.com/noahklub, www.twitter.com/nuaclub
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by princeofprobity: 8:58am On Mar 20, 2015
new discovery read more @ princeofprobity..com
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by kunlemanuels: 4:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
You is wearing suit and tie, speaking good English you are begging for money, if you have a facebook or twitter account then your problem is half solved. See here www.sterlingbankng.com/sociallender
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by kunlemanuels: 4:49pm On Mar 20, 2015
Meanwhile pass me one alomo

#SocialLender
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Billia(m): 5:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Oluwatosin678(m): 11:01pm On Mar 21, 2015
pass me 4 ORIGIN b4 i yi my magana.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by quiet006storm: 4:31am On Mar 22, 2015
find out more on bolanlesnuptialtales..com/2015/03/normal-0-false-false-false-en-us-x-none_20.html?spref=tw
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by lovehasnoe: 8:35pm On Mar 22, 2015
Ex President of Nigeria, Alhaji Shehu Shagari died at 90 today Http:///1EBcC1z

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Paschal55(m): 8:49am On Mar 23, 2015
Hi everybody...am new here,, hope am warmly welcomed!?

1 Like

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by topmost4tech: 11:42am On Mar 23, 2015
for the most RELIABLE, INSTANT DELIVERY Bulk sms for your POLITICAL CAMPAIGN, KEEPING CLOSER TO YOUR CUSTOMERS, INFORMING YOUR STUDENTS OF AN EVENT etc.
REALFAST SMS SERVICES is the best option,
patronize us @ www.realfastsms.com and we promised you will have here the best bulk sms experience.

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by smithbarry: 1:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
HELLO
Am smithbarry most my friends called me BABA BARRY am a alcohol free guy am a muslim and GOD fearing betterment of nigeria is my concern...

baba barry.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by JUNIT1(m): 2:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by olasoji1: 5:19am On Mar 24, 2015
Check out What PDP Men Are Doing To These Ladies in Public

Read more here ===>> http://www.abisoj.com/2015/03/check-out-what-pdp-men-are-doing-to.html
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by olasoji1: 8:01am On Mar 24, 2015
Nigeria are set to resettle IDPs in Northeast- Boko Haram

read more here===>> http://www.abisoj.com/2015/03/nigeria-are-set-to-resettle-idps-in.html

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by slimpoet: 4:37pm On Mar 24, 2015
Shae una nor go jump fence here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (Reply)

Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) / Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.