Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,717 members, 7,844,365 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" - Politics (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" (166204 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Nigerian Senate, Calls It Gathering Of "Beer Parlour Chat" / Politics Chat Thread, Discuss Nigerian Politics Here But Dont Get Picked Up / First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:30am On Sep 26, 2013
Okija_juju: cryI need something for depression... cry cry cry

Feelamong Abeg you no call my name this morning o! ...

Barman give this man two crates of big alomo dia.....
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by talktimi(m): 10:06am On Sep 26, 2013
Katsumoto:

Abeg step aside, you can't handle the booty on that lady. Lertee na eran agba. grin grin grin grin
its as if you dont know that i am the original Mr Capable , her booty dey learn work for my office grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Okijajuju1(m): 10:08am On Sep 26, 2013
Chrisbenogor:

Barman give this man two crates of big alomo dia.....

Bros!! Thank you..

But my problem big pass Alomo.. Wetin I need na rope or Orobo Otapiapia...
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by MCKULQ(m): 10:41am On Sep 26, 2013
Barman! give me palm-wine miss with stout and nkwobi plesae
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Okijajuju1(m): 10:47am On Sep 26, 2013
Berem.. Caught on Camera last Night at Oando Filling Station.. grin

Dont Drink and Drive
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 26, 2013
Okija_juju: Berem.. Caught on Camera last Night at Oando Filling Station.. grin

Dont Drink and Drive
guhawhawhawhawhawhawhaw!
cheesy cheesy cheesy. lwcmr
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 26, 2013
MCKULQ: Barman! give me palm-wine miss with stout and nkwobi plesae

Your order is ready cool
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by achi4u(m): 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2013
Okija_juju:

Bros!! Thank you..

But my problem big pass Alomo.. Wetin I need na rope or Orobo Otapiapia...
na wa o! maka why kwanu?

Let that death go to al shabab militant grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Okijajuju1(m): 12:24pm On Sep 26, 2013
achi4u: na wa o! maka why kwanu?

Let that death go to al shabab militant grin

Na Liverpool o!!

Dem go lose to Man U and I don bet all my salary ontop.. Now i no fit feed my children..
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by achi4u(m): 12:34pm On Sep 26, 2013
Okija_juju:

Na Liverpool o!!

Dem go lose to Man U and I don bet all my salary ontop.. Now i no fit feed my children..

hahahaha grin is there no way u can retrieve, retreat,retract or even retrench ur betting back? gringrin
Anyway God go feed ur children for u.

barman! do you have poison there?tongue
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by feelamong(m): 12:49pm On Sep 26, 2013
Okija_juju:

Na Liverpool o!!

hahahaha... really thot it was due to that babe you told me about.. (that one with Ukwu nwere nti) grin

since its football no yawa then!

those days when i used to like to like football, i used to bet that my team would loose; if they eventually win, i will be so happy that i will not remenber i have lost money!
If they loose, i will make some money and go to drown out my sorrow at the local pub!
any which way i will be a winner!! grin

come barman.. when will the lap dancing start naa?? tongue
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Lilimax(f): 1:00pm On Sep 26, 2013

Dont Drink and Drive
grin grin
But she can't be driving that old BMW nah... undecided?
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by talktimi(m): 2:08pm On Sep 26, 2013
I just bought 5 different colors of Range Rover evoque for my love Lertee. All you cheap toasters should leave her alone for me NOW... grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Katsumoto: 2:28pm On Sep 26, 2013
talktimi: I just bought 5 different colors of Range Rover evoque for my love Lertee. All you cheap toasters should leave her alone for me NOW... grin

We know how these things always end. grin grin grin grin

You are buying the cars but Ilungunboy is doing the most important work.

I have told you that Lertee is eran agba. Go and find out what that is. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Katsumoto: 2:28pm On Sep 26, 2013
Okija_juju:

Na Liverpool o!!

Are you a Liverpool FC fan?
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Pataki: 2:30pm On Sep 26, 2013
Where is beremole to serve me nkwobi this warm afternoon? grin

1 Like

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Katsumoto: 2:31pm On Sep 26, 2013
lertee:
Oga kats,I hail o. smiley

I see you too. How you doing?

*If not that Ilungunboy is my padi I ......*

1 Like

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 26, 2013
See hawks all over the beer parlor..... cheesy cheesy
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by cardinalzz: 4:04pm On Sep 26, 2013
*Lied to the boss I am going to the hospital ---Looks like I can get some fresh air here*
Barman!!! Barman!!!
*Drop phones, clears throat* Barman get some Isiewu ready.... Meanwhile, lets have some soda grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by arabanibaba: 4:24pm On Sep 26, 2013
so this kind thing dey happen for here abeg make una give me 1759 and point and kill and i need one fine black girl wey go dey rub this my head
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Okijajuju1(m): 5:02pm On Sep 26, 2013
Katsumoto:

Are you a Liverpool FC fan?

Even my teeth is red.. grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 26, 2013
cardinalzz: *Lied to the boss I am going to the hospital ---Looks like I can get some fresh air here*
Barman!!! Barman!!!
*Drop phones, clears throat* Barman get some Isiewu ready.... Meanwhile, lets have some soda grin
Your order is ready
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Katsumoto: 5:38pm On Sep 26, 2013
Okija_juju:

Even my teeth is red.. grin

YNWA Bro
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Okijajuju1(m): 5:44pm On Sep 26, 2013
Katsumoto:

YNWA Bro

YNWA Fam.. grin

Abeg Barman... Give my guy here anything wey ehn want, put it on my tab.. grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by cardinalzz: 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2013
CFCfan:
Your order is ready
Daluu Rinne *They say thank you very much in English*

Ummm...I'll tell you guys why I think Ngige should be voted in next November...... Ehem *takes a bite of my isiewu, sips my soda....chewing the meat with excitement grin*
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Katsumoto: 6:04pm On Sep 26, 2013
Okija_juju:

YNWA Fam.. grin

Abeg Barman... Give my guy here anything wey ehn want, put it on my tab.. grin

What do you think of Henderson? Do you think he should be starting ahead of Allen and Alberto?

Thankx for the drink.

Barman, bring half a bottle of good brandy for me. I want to discuss football with Okija Juju.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 26, 2013
Katsumoto:

What do you think of Henderson? Do you think he should be starting ahead of Allen and Alberto?

Thankx for the drink.
Barman, bring half a bottle of good brandy for me. I want to discuss football with Okija Juju.

Your order is ready
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 26, 2013
I'll take a scotch on the rocks

*adjusts suspenders* cool cool
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 26, 2013

Dont Drink and Drive
Doing what if i may ask? grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 26, 2013
Pataki: Where is beremole to serve me nkwobi this warm afternoon? grin
pele o oko mi! have your nkwobi and drinks to step it down. sorry i came in late. wink

1 Like

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by OAM4J: 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2013
Katsumoto:

YNWA Bro

Una go walk alone this season again... cheesy
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Katsumoto: 8:09pm On Sep 26, 2013
OAM4J:

Una go walk alone this season again... cheesy

Its not your fault. Just watch.

Assnal season will be over by January; your squad is too thin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (128) (Reply)

Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.