Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" - Politics (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" (165716 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Nigerian Senate, Calls It Gathering Of "Beer Parlour Chat" / Politics Chat Thread, Discuss Nigerian Politics Here But Dont Get Picked Up / First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2013
Katsumoto:

Its not your fault. Just watch.

Assnal season will be over by January; your squad is too thin.

And your thick squad will do diddly squat as usual grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by OAM4J: 8:31pm On Sep 26, 2013
Katsumoto:

Its not your fault. Just watch.

Assnal season will be over by January; your squad is too thin.

You mean our victory will be concluded by January... well may be by January we can loan you Ozil to assist you qualify for Europa grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Katsumoto: 8:32pm On Sep 26, 2013
naijababe:

And your thick squad will do diddly squat as usual grin

Would you like to place a friendly wager as to whose team will finish higher this season?

Liverpool will finish higher than Assnal, I can bet my left butt cheek on that. tongue
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Katsumoto: 8:33pm On Sep 26, 2013
OAM4J:

You mean our victory will be concluded by January... well may be by January we can loan you Ozil to assist you qualify for Europa grin

Of course you don't believe that yourself.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by OAM4J: 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2013
Katsumoto:
cheesy
Would you like to place a friendly wager as to whose team will finish higher this season?

Liverpool will finish higher than Assnal, I can bet my left butt cheek on that. tongue

Hehehehe... Loserpool is going no where, forget.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Italiano1: 8:46pm On Sep 26, 2013
Katsumoto:

I been think say you be better persin grin grin

Supporting Liverpool in 2013? Impossicant

Did you watch the match between ManU third team squad and Liverpool's finest yesterday? Abeg Bar Man give this man enuff GEJ Ogogoro on my bill to down his sorrows
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 26, 2013
Chelsea till Seriake Dickson becomes president.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 26, 2013
Katsumoto:

What do i need your Afghan-Japani butt cheek for?
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Katsumoto: 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2013
OAM4J:

Hehehehe... Loserpool is going no where, forget.

Very rich coming from an assnal supporter. Since Assnal last won a trophy -

Boys that were born subsequently have signed professional contracts with football sides

Obama has won two elections

The US economy was in recession for 5 years and has recovered

Three English teams have won the champions league

Greece has been replaced as European champions in two 4 year periods

Facebook became a collosus

Nairaland was started and has existed for 8 years

Katrina destroyed New Orleans which has since been rebuilt.

Mourinho has managed Inter Milan, Madrid and is back at Chelsea

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Katsumoto: 8:53pm On Sep 26, 2013
Italiano1:

I been think say you be better persin grin grin

Supporting Liverpool in 2013? Impossicant

Did you watch the match between ManU third team squad and Liverpool's finest yesterday? Abeg Bar Man give this man enuff GEJ Ogogoro on my bill to down his sorrows

Are you a gooner as well? Let me know quick quick
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Katsumoto: 8:55pm On Sep 26, 2013
naijababe:

What do i need your Afghan-Japani butt cheek for?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by OAM4J: 8:59pm On Sep 26, 2013
Katsumoto:

Very rich coming from an assnal supporter. Since Assnal last won a trophy -

Boys that were born subsequently have signed professional contracts with football sides

Obama has won two elections

The US economy was in recession for 5 years and has recovered

Three English teams have won the champions league

Greece has been replaced as European champions in two 4 year periods

Facebook became a collosus

Nairaland was started and has existed for 8 years

Katrina destroyed New Orleans which has since been rebuilt.

Mourinho has managed Inter Milan, Madrid and is back at Chelsea

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Story story....story!

I know you like history and storytelling, but we Gunners don't live in the past...we live in the moment!

Am sure at the moment you wish loserpool has it as good as Arsenal grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 26, 2013
OAM4J:

Story story....story!

I know you like history and storytelling, but we Gunners don't live in the past...we live in the moment!

His headache will finally turn to migraine when Suarez joins us in January grin

1 Like

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 26, 2013
The bar isn't so busy today
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Italiano1: 9:02pm On Sep 26, 2013
Katsumoto:

Are you a gooner as well? Let me know quick quick

Are you one of the never walk alone bla bla bala- Let me know sharp sharp grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Katsumoto: 9:05pm On Sep 26, 2013
OAM4J:

Story story....story!

Yeah, you are living in the moment when Vieira lifted the last trophy for Assnal. Patrick who? Vieira has since played for Juventus, Inter Milan, Man City, and retired for over 4 years now.

Lennox Lewis was still heavyweight champ

The world has seen 3 Olympic events

Wait, what exactly are you living in again? grin grin grin grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Katsumoto: 9:07pm On Sep 26, 2013
naijababe:

See wishful thinking.

Do you think Arsenal will spend over 90 million on two players in one season? What did u drink this afternoon sis?

Arsenal hasn't spent up to 50 million since Wenger became manager in 1996. grin grin grin grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by OAM4J: 9:08pm On Sep 26, 2013
naijababe:

They nearly all died of heart attack when the guy requested to be freed. Imagine from their chairman to their manager to the least player all begging one player to stay.

RVP wanted to leave, we showed him the door, cos at Emirates, we dont beg players to stay and play. cool
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Katsumoto: 9:09pm On Sep 26, 2013
Unfortunately, there aren't up to 2 teams in the world with a better winning pedigree than Liverpool; assnal should go and sit in the corner.

They can't even win ONE European cup. grin grin grin grin grin grin Even Aston Villa and Nottingham Forrest have won the European Cup.

Even Celtic. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by lertee(f): 9:11pm On Sep 26, 2013
Katsumoto:

I see you too. How you doing?

*If not that Ilungunboy is my padi I ......*
I am fine,sure you had a good day. kiss
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by OAM4J: 9:12pm On Sep 26, 2013
Katsumoto:

Yeah, you are living in the moment when Vieira lifted the last trophy for Assnal. Patrick who? Vieira has since played for Juventus, Inter Milan, Man City, and retired for over 4 years now.

Lennox Lewis was still heavyweight champ

The world has seen 3 Olympic events

Wait, what exactly are you living in again? grin grin grin grin

Story story....story! Who is at the top of the league at the MOMENT?.... say it LOUD and CLEAR... It's ARSENAL! cool

You wish its Loserpool; Dont ya? grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Katsumoto: 9:12pm On Sep 26, 2013
OAM4J:

They nearly all died of heart attack when the guy requested to be freed. Imagine from their chairman to their manager to the least player all begging one player to stay.

RVP wanted to leave, we showed him the door, cos at Emirates, we dont beg players to stay and play. cool

You don't beg people to stay because you want to sell them at a profit.

All your players on leaving Arsenal, win trophies. How many have Fabregas, Van Persie, Hleb, Henry, Song, Nasri, Clichy, etc won now?

I am sorry to be telling some hard facts. I don't mean to be so brutal.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by lertee(f): 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2013
berem: pele o oko mi! have your nkwobi and drinks to step it down. sorry i came in late. wink
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 26, 2013
Katsumoto:

See wishful thinking.

Do you think Arsenal will spend over 90 million on two players in one season? What did u drink this afternoon sis?

Arsenal hasn't spent up to 50 million since Wenger became manager in 1996. grin grin grin grin

Single shot of espresso with two double frothy milk grin Do you think Arsenal will spend £42 on one players? Wake up and smell the coffee mate, abi tea wey una dey drink for Japani grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by lertee(f): 9:22pm On Sep 26, 2013
Manchester United is the password,every other team can bounce cool
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2013
lertee: Manchester United is the password,every other team can bounce cool

Hahahahahaha! Even scummies wan yarn opata! The dutch skunk must be thinking ''dafuq did i just do?'' grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Italiano1: 9:32pm On Sep 26, 2013
Katsumoto:

You don't beg people to stay because you want to sell them at a profit.

All your players on leaving Arsenal, win trophies. How many have Fabregas, Van Persie, Hleb, Henry, Song, Nasri, Clichy, etc won now?

I am sorry to be telling some hard facts. I don't mean to be so brutal.

Gunners will certainly not take lectures from Pool fans - that is just so ridiculous!

Apart from RVP, tell me any of those players that is relevant in their clubs now? More importantly, apart from RVP, our latest signing Ozil is geometrically superior to all the other players you mentioned- combined!

We are a patient club, we have a brand new stadium, our balance sheet is the neatest in the EPL. Those are achievements Pool cannot aspire to regardless of attaining in the medium -long term. Gba!

If I were you, I would be watching your back - Suarez to the Arsenal in January. Have you seen our midfield? Football terrorism in the making! Apart from Suarez, none of your first team players can make Arsenal's first.

1 Like

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 26, 2013
Italiano1:

Gunners will certainly not take lectures from Pool fans - that is just so ridiculous!

Apart from RVP, tell me any of those players that is relevant in their clubs now? More importantly, apart from RVP, our latest signing Ozil is geometrically superior to all the other players you mentioned- combined!

We are a patient club, we have a brand new stadium, our balance sheet is the neatest in the EPL. Those are achievements Pool cannot aspire to regardless of attaining in the medium -long term. Gba!

If I were you, I would be watching your back - Suarez to the Arsenal in January. Have you seen our midfield? Football terrorism in the making! Apart from Suarez, none of your first team players can make Arsenal's first.

Katsumoto is in the yarn opaks mode grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Katsumoto: 9:42pm On Sep 26, 2013
Italiano1:

I am going to do justice to this comment when i get back to my mac. Dude, u just made a big mistake. grin grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 26, 2013
Katsumoto:

I am going to do justice to this comment when i get back to my mac. Dude, u just made a big mistake. grin grin

You din vex abi? Eeya!!! Sorry grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Katsumoto: 9:44pm On Sep 26, 2013
naijababe:

Single shot of espresso with two double frothy milk grin Do you think Arsenal will spend £42 on one players? Wake up and smell the coffee mate, abi tea wey una dey drink for Japani grin

Answer d question. U spent 42M on ozil, thats ur budget for 5 seasons. Do u think i will sell suarez to u for less than 55M?
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 26, 2013
Whether na Bottomnal, Loserpool or Man Disunited; all na jokers.

CFC all the way, abeg. We are the Pride of Britain!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (128) (Reply)

Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) / Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.