Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,877 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Alternative Methods To TTC - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Alternative Methods To TTC (104995 Views)

TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! / Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by yummyk: 7:59pm On Oct 29, 2013
Hi all,
@ chiamadu58, ure nt d only 1 , my dh also stopped snoring after d shake off detox.
.@ kike thanks 4 d link , prayer is key , thrs no mountain God cannot move.

@Hopefu3 ure welcome and I same amen ro yr prayer.
@kings daughter , thanks a lot I ll definitely send sm1 thr 2mao cos im present in Calabar.

@all u can contact me if u ever need Trevo and ure within Calabar and Port Harcourt. I decided to join their network since is difficult to get it around here . And if u decided to join also , let me knw even if ure anywhr in Naija..

Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by muma(f): 8:39am On Oct 30, 2013
yummyk: http://naturalnigerian.com/ahia-natural-nigerian-marketplace/

@tempest check d above for yr flaxseed but 4 baby & me its US product and I dnt think is in Nigeria market yet. May be u should order it tru 3rd party.

Thanks for Τ̣̣ђё link,
@coco and honeypie, you are doing a fab job.

1 Like

Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Cocodiva: 9:21pm On Oct 30, 2013
Hi all,

I'l like to call our attention to a spice we all know and probably use but do not pay much attention to or know its full benefits especially to fertility. It's GINGER!
It's that spicy and aromatic root we all know.it's used in cooking to add spice to meals . It has several benefits such as reducing nausea and vomiting symptoms especially in pregnant women in their first trimester, it has a profound pain-relieving effect in people suffering from athritis,even destruction of cancer cells etc.
But I'l focus on its benefits for ttc.
Ginger has anti-inflammatory effects, this reduction in inflammation reduces pain.it increases circulation around the uterus and reproductive system as a whole.This helps to transport nutrients and blood to these organs thereby encouraging normal functioning.it supports proper digestion and prevents bloating.
Ginger is beneficial to all but especially helpful for people with inflammatory conditions such as endometriosis, adhesions, certain types of cysts, fibroids etc. A little quantity of ginger goes a long way because its dense in antioxidants,vitamins,minerals,amino acids etc
Tips; make a ginger tea by grating an inch or half of fresh ginger and infuse in hot water,add honey and you're good to go.
*grate fresh ginger into your green tea infusion + honey
*grate fresh ginger +garlic+olive oil into your salad
Or simply add into your smoothies!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Cocodiva: 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2013
@muma,thanks
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Beetle: 3:52am On Oct 31, 2013
Dear all,

Green tea should be taking with caution if TTC cos it depletes level of Folic Acid as well as iron and this we all need. so pls take with caution.

Beetle
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Honiepie24: 11:38am On Oct 31, 2013
rainyday: My sister @cocodiva....so dis is where u r noww!! Wow! U r doing a great job here. May God reward u sis. Hope u r good. @Honeypie....I read all ur contributions on d ttc thread and I must say am overwhelmed wit ur gestures. U r indeed a rare gem. God bless both of u real good for enlightening us. I ve bn quite busy so I don't browse often. Pls my sisters,am having a huge challenge in my matrimonial home. My husband is having PE. It started like play and I tot it was stress or something but now it has worsened o. He doesn't even last for 5mins. Its affecting me seriously and him too. Pls,what is d remedy for this?? Is it curable? How do we go about it? What r d meals he can tke or supplements to use?? I don tire o. Is it also d cause of our infertility?. So many questions I knw,pls pardon me bt dis tin is begining to bother me.his sperm count is also low d last time we checked bt we ve not gone for a review again since den. Looking forward to ur answers. Pls help a sister. God bless u all.

am so sorry rainy,i dint see this your post,just checked the last time you came online,12 oct.wow i pray you peep in one of these days lets rub minds.i ve sent you a pm,heres my mail addy,you can write me brandyaaokorie@gmail.com.wish u luck.

How is everyone doing?coco delicious,much love.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Cocodiva: 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2013
Hi all,
@beetle, yes you're right. As with everything in life, Moderation is key. Doctors approve a cup or two a day. But one can just restrict it to a cup 3X a week max.

@sweet honiepie, hope you're good. Weldone
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Sentempest(f): 8:45am On Nov 01, 2013
@yummmky i stay at eta agbor and you.... thanks for quink response....
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by JECU: 1:23pm On Nov 01, 2013
@honiepie24 I have sent u a mail like 5x now but no respond.pls check ur mail n reply.thanks for ur selfless service here,may God reward u .
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Cocodiva: 10:01am On Nov 02, 2013
Hello everybody. Hope we're all having a great weekend.

@beetle, pls could you shed light on how the combined bee product affects the immunes. I'm recommending it to someone and would like to know its effect on the immune system.thanks

@hopeful,@kike100,@yummyk,@lore&temi, and all, hope we're good and holding up.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by yummyk: 11:14am On Nov 02, 2013
Hi every1 , hope we re all doing good.
@ sen tempest. I stay in fed.housing est. Let me knw if & whn u need either d trevo / acv . I can meet u somewhere say Stadium .

@ all in everything let us not 4get God and d power of prayer. As we take our prescriptions let us also bow our knees to God in prayers, He alone is d giver of children.
Enjoy yr wkend.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by onose01(f): 3:26pm On Nov 02, 2013
Hello every one. Hope u‘re having a great wkend?
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Sentempest(f): 9:52pm On Nov 02, 2013
@yummk please how much is the acv. thanks for your prompt reply
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Ngchuks: 9:56pm On Nov 02, 2013
@honiepie am nt supprised dat u are blessed cos God has never used a man nd leave him empty,even whn he borrowd 2 fishes nd bread he gave bk l2 baskets.dat is wht God wil do in ur life. My sis check ttc thread 489 pls cos i cant sent mail
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Honiepie24: 11:39pm On Nov 02, 2013
IN CASES OF LOW SP:ER:M COUNT,NO SP:ER:M IN SE.MEN OR REDUCED MO:TILITY TAKE:-
asparagus supplement

tribulus terrestis supplement

Pomegranate juice - 1 glass 3times daily

wellness aloe vera juice - 40mls twice daily,it drastically increases motility and count in 60days

Wellness aloe vera capsule -1capsule twice daily

Zinc - 30mg twice daily

Vitamin c - 500mg twice daily

Snack on
cashew nut - hand ful daily
Pumpkin seed - as much as possible
Walnut seed or walnut organic milk - 1glass daily
1 finger banana
1 boiled egg.

1/3 ripe pineapple including the core(centre stick bromeline)

This protocol is perfect in boostin NIL (zero count )to a very significant fertile figure

2 Likes

Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Beetle: 11:32am On Nov 03, 2013
@ cocodiva, the thing with immunes is sometimes it overdoes it's work, it kills embies, it doesn't't let them implant cos it sees them as an object that doesn't belong to the body. My immunes is on the overdrive. So that was the reason I stopped taking bee pollens cos it aids immunes you get. I don't need my immunes to aided, I need to suppress it.

Saw this on Dr Sher's website. Is my body baby friendly? is a very good book to get. If you're friend is suffering from recurrent miscarriage then I won't give it to her. Why did you recommend bee pollens to her anyway?

Currently, with few exceptions, practitioners of assisted reproduction tend to attribute “unexplained” and/or repeated IVF failure(s), almost exclusively to poor embryo quality, advocating adjusted protocols for ovarian stimulation and/or gamete and embryo preparation as a potential remedy. The idea that, having failed IVF, all it takes to ultimately succeed is to keep trying over and over using the same recipe is overly simplistic. There are numerous non-embryologic factors that can be responsible for failed IVF. This section addresses immunologic factors that cause implantation failure.

There are two types of immunologic reactions or immune factors involved in conception and infertility:

Autoimmune disorders are more common, implicated in >90% of immune-related infertility. Specifically, it means that woman’s immune cells are forming antibodies – small proteins that target and attach to cells and identify them for destruction – to tissue that is normal and part of their own body. This is an abnormal reaction that is associated with several non-pregnancy related diseases.

Alloimmune disorders, in contrast, involve the formation of antibodies against tissue associated with the male partner (e.g. paternal sperm proteins). Alloimmune problems are associated with less than 10% of implantation failure or recurrent pregnancy loss.

In order to understand how the immune system can cause infertility or recurrent pregnancy loss, let’s review what happens around the time of fertilization:

Implantation begins six or seven days after fertilization of the egg. At this time, specialized cells from the embryo (i.e. trophoblast), that later become the placenta, begin to create connections with the endometrial lining; encouraging growth up and around the developing embryo. The process is as much overgrowth of the embryo as it is invasion of the endometrium. At the site where the fetal and maternal tissue meet, the maternal immune cells in the lining, become involved in a “cross talk” with one another through mutual exchange of hormone-like substances called cytokines.

Because of this complex immunologic interplay, the uterus is able to foster the embryo’s successful growth without allowing bacteria and other abnormal cells to have a free pass. In other words, the immune cells aren’t shut down, they agree to host the embryo when all goes right. Thus the trophoblast establishes the very foundation for the nutritional, hormonal, and respiratory interchange between mother and baby. In this manner, the interactive process of implantation is not only central to survival in early pregnancy but also to the health of the baby after birth.

Problems occur when the maternal immune cells don’t cooperate. Typically when this occurs, it will lead to implantation failure or pregnancy loss thereafter. The risk factors that identify women most likely to have an immunologic fertility factor include:

Family or personal history of autoimmune disease such as lupus erythematosis, hypothyroidism (Hashimoto’s disease), rheumatoid arthritis, etc.

Unexplained or recurrent IVF failures

Endometriosis

Unexplained infertility

Recurrent miscarriages

For an information on each immune factor, please click on the links below:

Autoimmune Implantation Dysfunction
Alloimmune disorders
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Cocodiva: 3:53pm On Nov 03, 2013
@beetle,thanks for the response.quite helpful.
I want to recommend it as a substitute for composed multi-vitamins and to aid ovulation with good eggs. Since its a superfood.I'l go ahead as she doesn't have immune issues.
For your immunes,have you looked into using a combo of wobenzym N and dong quai? They are good immune supressants and encourage implantation. Even tribulus .T I'm making efforts to identify and locate the plant cos it grows here in Nigeria. Its good we make use of what we have and encourage people to embrace it.
Also,have you done the test that checks for the culprit cells that prevent implantation?I'v forgotten the name of the test.it was mentioned in one of dr sher's articles.I'l look it up and give the name later.
@Onose01, how are you doing.
@all, hope we're enjoying the weekend.fertility wishes to all
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Beetle: 4:02pm On Nov 03, 2013
@ cocodiva, yes I've done it, u mean nk cells, tn alpha. I use fish oil this does work with nk cell and resveratrol work with the latter
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by OfaTruth: 5:04pm On Nov 03, 2013
Happy Sunday Sisters,

@Beetle, thanks for your comment and advice. I will run some tests on CD21 and thereafter take next steps. God bless you.

@Cocodiva, thanks for the good work. The Lord will water you as you have watered others.

@yummyk, thanks for that link. It came at the right time. God bless you

@honeypie, thanks once again.

@Beetle, on immune issues, I have read so much on Agate's file on FF. I don't know if you might find it useful, although it is specific to a clinic at Athens. http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=310609.0. I have also read of Dr. Alan Beer as the pioneer of these treatments. I have heard about his book 'Is your body baby friendly' but never got a copy though. Here is Dr. Beer's site: http://www.repro-med.net/repro-med-site2/. Hope this helps.

@All, have a blessed week.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Beetle: 8:13pm On Nov 03, 2013
@ ofatruth, if I tell you, I know Agate. You no go believe me. It was even my friend (older friend) that proof read Agate's book before she posted on FF. To be honest I've been through the mills. The only thing I haven't tried is Neupogen and the uterine wash.

@ kike, I don't have time for you. Don't let me send manugirl to you o. Cos she doesn't take no nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by OfaTruth: 8:48pm On Nov 03, 2013
@Beetle, waoh. You know Agate? That woman is something else. She's so knowledgeable about this ttc things. Small world. So are you planning the Neupogen and uterine wash? I have met the wonderful Penny this year though. She's everything Agate mentioned.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Beetle: 9:30pm On Nov 03, 2013
Don't tell me, you met Penny!!!!' I've seen her 3ce. I did 2 Hysyeroscopy in Greece, done LIT in Greece too but that was before Penny started doing it. Actually Penny has always done it but Everyone has always gone for Dr Tsgaris. U know one day trip to Athens and call in sick at work. I can't afford Penny now just went to BRno last year. I have the book is your body user friendly. Bought it ages ago when it was gaining momentum. Met Agate @ Dr G in 2009. Penny is really nice, her DH is the embryologist.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by yummyk: 1:01pm On Nov 04, 2013
Good day all , hw are u doing , I pray dis Month eill deliver all our blessings.

@Tempest, I dnt sell acv o , I do ask my sis to buy in Lagos @3300 & send it tru calculus to Cal. I wnted 2 buy 2 and give u 1whn it get here I ask her 2 buy 1 2day dat why I wanted to knw whn u nd it.
The sellers on Nairaland are nt been fair imagin 1 of dem telling me acv is 7k last & dey call themself importers.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 04, 2013
@Yummyk, acv @healthus shoprite surulere lagos is sold @2200.

Exempt what they sell for 7k is a packet. If its just one bottle then those in surulere axis should rather locate shoprite. Or other centres.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Cocodiva: 3:17pm On Nov 04, 2013
Hello all, hope we all had a Wonderful weekend

I'l like to remind us of the benefits of exercise to TTC.
Moderate exercise is a good natural fertility treatment when combined with a balanced and nutritious diet. Exercise can help you to maintain a healthy body weight. Excess body fat can increase the amount of estrogen in your body,throwing the female fertility cycle out of balance.
Exercise helps to burn off this excess body fat allowing hormone levels to return to normal. It also improves circulation around the body especially the uterus which prevents stagnation and helps the heart pump blood actively. It is best not to overdo exercise though. Low impact aerobic workouts like walking, swimming, cycling etc are best.
Tips: walk for about 20mins 3X a week
Use the stairs rather than the elevator
Park your vehicle a distance away and walk to your destination
If you don't have time to stroll out,you can get a jump rope.
More tips are welcome.fertility wishes to all
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by babe01: 3:20pm On Nov 04, 2013
@all good day please i need your help am a new member here. i was told that i have left ovarian cyst, how can i treat it without surgery. its urgent please

Thank you
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by safe06: 3:24pm On Nov 04, 2013
nice one cocobaby,i can be lazy atimes ehn,i wish I could realy exercise,any kinda motivation?
Please has anybori here gone through acupuncture session?,i heard it's good too,though a lil on the expensive side,please Any positive report about it?
Udobaby,i see u,have u gotten a response to ur earlier question about detoxing?
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by yummyk: 3:48pm On Nov 04, 2013
@Prettyrose thks packet 4 whr! Its only 1 bottle 1 litter and is nt even braggs dat she s selling. I bot bsm frm her for 6k whn I ws in ph.

I will just send did healthplus addy to my sis. Thank u
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by udoka2: 4:07pm On Nov 04, 2013
safe06 dear, l never get oooo, see as biafran war dey spoil show for us. it is well.
do you have answer for me? make l kuku ask here.

@alll
how many days should one detox with shakeoff?
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by safe06: 4:56pm On Nov 04, 2013
heheeheeee,God dey.udoluscious, shake off is for btw 3-5 days,with plenty plenty water. Lemon+warm water is for about 7 days.
Yummyk,kai,that was a big rip off ooo,na wa for some business people ooooo,and to think u coulda bought both acv nd bsm for that price or even less.. my eye don open here,at least I have an idea of the price now when I wanna ganna gonna buy mine..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply)

60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police / Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection / Coronavirus: Lagos On Total Lockdown (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.