Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,034 members, 7,825,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Alternative Methods To TTC - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Alternative Methods To TTC (105008 Views)

TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! / Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 21, 2013
@ Kike100 you have to increase your water intake and stop sugary snacks and drinks. I take two caps full morning and night and the colour of my pee is light yellow.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by fift: 8:55pm On Oct 21, 2013
Beetle: Hi everyone!

Fift, I can see you are from UK. I don't know if you have Zita west's book. She talked about cleansing. I'll try to dig the book out but it's rather intense. I think its nil by mouth for 7 days except water so pretty much intense. I looked up Trevor as well and it's an American product. I'll post later with the full details.
Hi Beetle, thanks for the insight.
I will look into the Zita West book and also will be waiting for the remaining details.
Thanks again
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by fift: 8:56pm On Oct 21, 2013
Hopeful3: ACV - Apple cider vinegar with mother. D pix is on this link- https://www.nairaland.com/1415372/alternative-methods-ttc/2#18204628.

BCP - birth control pills ( Not so sure)

BSM - black strap mollases ( the pix of the one I have is below)

DIM - Di-indolylmethane (spellling ?), you can also get DIM from cruciferous vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and Brussels spouts( )

Thanks Hopeful.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by kike100: 9:05pm On Oct 21, 2013
@Hopeful3, thanks a mill....

I don't take sugary things ooo but will increase my water intake(gulity as charged!!!!)
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by fift: 9:10pm On Oct 21, 2013
Coco diva: Hello all,
@onose01, the price for vitex ranges between 4500-5000 naira.you can get it at healthplus or any other pharmacy that stocks herbal poducts. Don't worry too much,it'l happen very soon,just have the faith.
@hopeful,you're on point with the abreviations.I haven't heard of that kolanut thing.but it has to be the tree bark .I haven't even seen the tree before.I'l check it up and read up about it. Where did you get your BSM from?what's the capacity of that jar?
@fift,You can order that product online,but if you don't,then there is "body cleanse kit"its available in the UK,though pricey.but you can order just the colon or liver (or both) cleanse instead of the whole kit.DIM is available as a supplement. There's one I use,DIM plus from nature's way.very good.you have no idea how much estrogen darkens your skin! Thought you're in Nigeria,here you can just walk into a clinic and have a scan done. I don't know how it works in the UK. Just ensure you adopt better diet and lifestyle changes
@finecheek, you're welcome
@beetle, you've been MIA, I've missed you o
@want2bepreggie, welcome.They are different. Extravirgin olive oil is better and retains more nutrients hence more beneficial.

CocoDiva, thanks again.
I wish i could just walk into a clinic and pay for a scan but errrm not as straightforward.
I was looking into the body cleanse kit, there are so many manufacturers, i found Zenulife ColCure Colon Cleanser Detox Formula Capsules, is that any good. I thought they had to be liquid?
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 21, 2013
I just downloaded Free e-book: 'How to Control PCOS in 12 Weeks' from http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FQU3Y2K?ie=UTF8&force-full-site=1&ref_=aw_bottom_links

It's free -- for 3 days only, from Monday (October 21) until midnight on Wednesday (October 23).

Just thought I should share it. It may be helpful to some of us or someone we know.

@all, have a good night rest
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by VENUSS(f): 8:07am On Oct 22, 2013
fift:

CocoDiva, thanks again.
I wish i could just walk into a clinic and pay for a scan but errrm not as straightforward.
I was looking into the body cleanse kit, there are so many manufacturers, i found Zenulife ColCure Colon Cleanser Detox Formula Capsules, is that any good. I thought they had to be liquid?

Hi, I think you should use a cleanse that is fertility freindly and mild to your body cos some of this cleanse can as well be dangerous.
Did you do a review on them?
I suggest you try the one from this link if you can get hold of it. www.naturalfertilityshop.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=HHFCKIT.
Pls all let's be careful and do everything in moderation.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Cocodiva: 8:49am On Oct 22, 2013
Hi all,
@fift, sorry it was an oversight.I thought I included the manufacturer.The body cleanse kit I was referring to is from "Biotanical Health" . Their products are good and they have good feedbacks.Theirs actually comes as a kit.but if you don't want to buy the whole kit,you can buy them singly.either the colon or the liver cleanse or both.your choice!
@Venuss,how is it going dear?
@beetle,I didn't o. cheesy
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by yummyk: 4:51pm On Oct 22, 2013
Hi all
Its been a while & I must ave missed alot, hw is every1 doing? @ fift, @Onose01, @beetles @dimusky, @wannabepregie @finecheek12 ure all welcome.
I was down a bit but nw ok. Plssss our sabisabi mamas, I ave a little challenge o my last af was dark wit bad odour and also heavy. Pls what can dis be? Im currently on detox wit edmark
shake -off. I started d detox after af.

@ honiepie whr art thou ? I sent u a mail hope u
get it.
@Cocodiva , im fine thanks. Yes dh has started his treatment.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Beetle: 6:14pm On Oct 22, 2013
@ fift,

Just opened d book it's detoxifying the liver. It can be done over 10 days or 7 days. It doesn't require any shake at all. Pls send your email so I can send my number and we can chat over the phone. But if you have Zita West's fertility and conception book it's in page 50. I will see if I can paste the page on here if we don't get to communicate.

Hi Everyone!
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by fift: 9:34pm On Oct 22, 2013
VENUSS:
Hi, I think you should use a cleanse that is fertility freindly and mild to your body cos some of this cleanse can as well be dangerous.
Did you do a review on them?
I suggest you try the one from this link if you can get hold of it. www.naturalfertilityshop.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=HHFCKIT.
Pls all let's be careful and do everything in moderation.

Hi Venuss,
thanks for the tip, but its an American product and its not available near me. Any one know where i can get it in Nigeria?
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by fift: 9:38pm On Oct 22, 2013
Beetle: @ fift,

Just opened d book it's detoxifying the liver. It can be done over 10 days or 7 days. It doesn't require any shake at all. Pls send your email so I can send my number and we can chat over the phone. But if you have Zita West's fertility and conception book it's in page 50. I will see if I can paste the page on here if we don't get to communicate.

Hi Everyone!

Hello again Beetle, I'd find a way of sending you my email address and we can take it from there. Is there any way you can send me a PM on here and i'll reply with my email? You are very kind offering to speak to me on the phone. Its very much appreciated.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by fift: 9:46pm On Oct 22, 2013
Coco diva: Hi all,
@fift, sorry it was an oversight.I thought I included the manufacturer.The body cleanse kit I was referring to is from "Biotanical Health" . Their products are good and they have good feedbacks.Theirs actually comes as a kit.but if you don't want to buy the whole kit,you can buy them singly.either the colon or the liver cleanse or both.your choice!
@Venuss,how is it going dear?
@beetle,I didn't o. cheesy

thanks very much!
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by yummyk: 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2013
@all pls any1 dat want to liver cleasing should first check with his or her Doctor to knw if ure good to go.
Its well wit us.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by yummyk: 1:01pm On Oct 23, 2013
Pls does any1 knw where or hw i can get MACA ?
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Honiepie24: 2:41pm On Oct 23, 2013
@yummyk i ve responded to ur mail.

Hi all,i ve bn mia from this thread 4 a lil while,hope to brace up.how is everybody?

1 Like

Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Cocodiva: 10:49pm On Oct 23, 2013
fift:

Hi Venuss,
thanks for the tip, but its an American product and its not available near me. Any one know where i can get it in Nigeria?

NFS doesn't ship to Nigeria.They recently endorsed Xpedited shipping company for nigerians who want to buy their products .so you can either use xpedited shipping or any other third party shipping coy.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Cocodiva: 10:53pm On Oct 23, 2013
yummyk: Pls does any1 knw where or hw i can get MACA ?

Guess you're not in lagos. You can try big pharmacies that stock herbal products. In lagos there are quite a handful of them around.like healthplus,medplus,canthol etc
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by LoreTemi1(f): 8:58am On Oct 24, 2013
@Good morning,I hope u all slept well?
Pls who has bought all the bee product[propolis and bee pollen]? I want to go and get mine,so I need to know the price ASAP. Thanks

Is there anyone who has heard about Kangmei Maiden pills? I was told that it can unblock tubes,detoxify the womb,reduces inflammation and several other things.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by onose01(f): 9:01am On Oct 24, 2013
Good morning my dear sisters. How was your night? Mine was great. Do have a wonderful day today.
May all our worries turn to joy for us oooo.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by yummyk: 9:55am On Oct 24, 2013
Coco diva:

Guess you're not in lagos. You can try big pharmacies that stock herbal products. In lagos there are quite a handful of them around.like healthplus,medplus,canthol etc

Yes , im nt in Lagos im in Port Harcourt. Pls is the any1 that knw whr I can get it in Ph? Does any1 knw abt Navital Maca Powder.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by onose01(f): 11:30am On Oct 24, 2013
I just read that mustard seed is good for fibroid. Grind 2 sachets and mix with honey. Tk 1tsp morning and evening.
Pls does anyone know any natural cure for kidney infection(result of UTI)? Am tired of taking antibiotics. I have bn having pain on one side of my abdomen towards the back for more than 3 months now. Can it disturb fertility? Pls help. The pain is persistent
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by VENUSS(f): 11:46am On Oct 24, 2013
fift:

Hi Venuss,
If you are not able to get it or the ones cocodiva mentioned, you can just do with edmark's shake off (try buy at a trusted store) or you use lemon and acv in warm water added with pawpaw and watermelon morning and night. You can also look for the gnc store phone number on this thread and ask them if they have a store close to you.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by VENUSS(f): 12:47pm On Oct 24, 2013
onose01: I just read that mustard seed is good for fibroid. Grind 2 sachets and mix with honey. Tk 1tsp morning and evening.
Pls does anyone know any natural cure for kidney infection(result of UTI)? Am tired of taking antibiotics. I have bn having pain on one side of my abdomen towards the back for more than 3 months now. Can it disturb fertility? Pls help. The pain is persistent
I had this sometimes ago, I was away fro home so I just had to take lots of orange, vitamin c tabs and lots and lots of water. Plus FIL got me feldine and garlic and honey.

I read cranberry juice 100% works., garlic, acv, honey and lemon. Baking soda, parsley and lot of water
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by VENUSS(f): 12:59pm On Oct 24, 2013
GNC number 08155778855. For your supplements. They are in Abuja you can ask them if they have agent near you or if they can ship to you
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by onose01(f): 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2013
VENUSS:
I heard this sometimes ago, I was away fro home so I just had to take lots of orange, vitamin c tabs and lots and lots of water. Plus FIL got me feldine and garlic and honey.

I read cranberry juice 100% works., garlic, acv, honey and lemon. Baking soda, parsley and lot of water
Thank u @ Venuss. I‘ll try them. Dont know if cranberry juice is common in nigeria.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 24, 2013
Good day my fellow mama's. I'm new here looking forward to explore. ttc its nt easy but God dey.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Cocodiva: 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2013
Hello all

@lore&temi, haven't heard of the kangmei maiden pills.but I could help get prices for the bee product later.pls ensure you get any products from trusted sources.so many people come to the internet and make bogus claims and you can't get a single trusted feedback/reviews from other than their websites.
@Onose1,you can get the cranberry .either the juice or the pills in pharmacies.The pills is more reliable tho' because the pure juice is not easy to come by.its either a combo with promengranate and/or with sugar added.and you don't need sugar cos sugar feeds bacteria.which is a no,no for your condition.its a bacterial infection.
@enkaay,you're most welcome.we'l be trimphant over ttc eventually by God's grace.we're just special candidates wink
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by onose01(f): 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2013
Coco diva: Hello all

@lore&temi, haven't heard of the kangmei maiden pills.but I could help get prices for the bee product later.pls ensure you get any products from trusted sources.so many people come to the internet and make bogus claims and you can't get a single trusted feedback/reviews from other than their websites.
@Onose1,you can get the cranberry .either the juice or the pills in pharmacies.The pills is more reliable tho' because the pure juice is not easy to come by.its either a combo with promengranate and/or with sugar added.and you don't need sugar cos sugar feeds bacteria.which is a no,no for your condition.its a bacterial infection.
@enkaay,you're most welcome.we'l be trimphant over ttc eventually by God's grace.we're just special candidates wink
Thank u cocodiva. I‘ll go for d pills 2moro. Hope u are doing great?
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by LoreTemi1(f): 11:59pm On Oct 24, 2013
@cocodiva,thanks a lot.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 25, 2013
Please did anyone notice any change in PMS while on ACV or Trevor? I had cramps from 3dpo, high temperature, nausea and waves of sickness. My PM's have never been this serious. Though af just showed up today, I just want to be sure the changes are from the liquids I'm taking. Please is this normal or should I be worried?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply)

60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police / Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection / Coronavirus: Lagos On Total Lockdown (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.