Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,652 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

When To Call It Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When To Call It Love (838 Views)

20 Questions That Will Tell You If It's Love!!! / What Do We Call It ? Love Or Madness,can You Wash Your Wife's Underwears ? / Men/is It Love Or Acts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When To Call It Love by aleepac(m): 12:11pm On Jun 12, 2008
What’s your love story; is it all heart broken, they don’t look real, they are always too good to be true, they hardly come my way, I don’t look good for them or even I am not always lucky. Relationships comes in many forms we just have to look closer most of the times we look for a name for it but its always hard to name them but believe me in life everything has a name you just have to be sure you are giving it the right name.

Every heart is capable of falling in love no matter what; Adolf Hitler was in love, Osama Bin Ladan has a wife, and the ugliest guy known (King Kong) had an admirer. All I am trying to say is whoever you are, whatever you are, or wherever you are, you have the right to love and be loved because love is blind and we all know that. But the question is when do we call it love?

Now obliviously we may not be able to answer this question but we can look for the answer because most times it’s always in front of us, we just fail to see it but if we listen and look carefully it is always there, love is not against any of us or it’s defiantly not running from us.

You will want to know if he or she is for real, just looking for a one night stand or just using you as gate way to something or someone else. Listen to the voice, look for the actions, and most importantly listen for the emotions towards you.

You can check for these little signs like when he is talking with you he always wants to know if you are ok, when she sees you she is happy, he always try his best to include you in all he does, when you ask for something even if its not to come from him he always wants you to have it, when she is down or depress she looks for you first, at all times he tries to keep you comfortable, when you are not happy she is disturb, when you need a shoulder he provides his lap or she provides her lap, when he looks at you he sees you and not what others see in you, when you are upset with him he tries all his best to make you understand, when you want him he tries his possible best to be there, when she is not with you she wants know where you are, and above all when you are together you never wish to depart and at this point you can call it love. These are just some of the basic signs it include many other or even may not include any of these but surely more than five of these.

Read more http://aleepac..com
Re: When To Call It Love by Eclairs: 6:34pm On Jun 12, 2008
you have the right to love and be loved because love is blind and we all know that.

Apparently, love is colourblind!

Nice article though.
Re: When To Call It Love by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 12, 2008
Osama Bin Ladan has a wife

who can really tell if Osama loved his wife? ever heard of arranged marriage?

and the ugliest guy known (King Kong) had an admirer.
Admiring someone does not mean you love that person
Re: When To Call It Love by mukina2: 6:59pm On Jun 12, 2008
4Her:

who can really tell if Osama loved his wife? ever heard of arranged marriage?
Admiring someone does not mean you love that person

haa!
Re: When To Call It Love by Tattooboy: 7:08pm On Jun 12, 2008
@mukina
i copy u ooooooooo, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: When To Call It Love by rotimy(m): 7:26pm On Jun 12, 2008
If you believe[b] that love is blind[/b][i][/i], wait untill you marry then Love will open your eyes!

(1) (Reply)

Love is the greatest gift of all / She Neglect Me Since She Got To Skool: Part 2 / The Greatest Romantic Opportunity Ever Missed:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.