Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,434 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Should You Allow Your Girlfriend To go To Clubs? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should You Allow Your Girlfriend To go To Clubs? (2907 Views)

Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should You Allow Your Girlfriend To go To Clubs? by zebriske: 12:11pm On Aug 29, 2013
My girlfriend likes clubbing and I disapprove of it as I feel a lot if not all girls go there for reasons of seeking "uncomplicated sex" (I may be vilified for this view!)my question to the house is whether I'm being too extreme in my views? Or should a decent,responsible girl avoid clubbing? I welcome mature comments...
Re: Should You Allow Your Girlfriend To go To Clubs? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 29, 2013
Clubbing is for fun. But I can only let her go to clubs if she agrees to go with me.
She can't go alone.

1 Like

Re: Should You Allow Your Girlfriend To go To Clubs? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2013
"Should You Allow...."
"I only let her.."

These phrases are used by a mere boyfriend?? *I can't deal!*

2 Likes

Re: Should You Allow Your Girlfriend To go To Clubs? by MrsChima(f): 1:51pm On Aug 29, 2013
Yes.
Re: Should You Allow Your Girlfriend To go To Clubs? by Enegod(m): 2:00pm On Aug 29, 2013
bruv, you've lost her...find yourself a new gf
Re: Should You Allow Your Girlfriend To go To Clubs? by LoveAmaka88(f): 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2013
I go clubbing with my friends when I'm single or dating. My boyfriend can come if he wants. If not, I call or text him when I get in. A girl can cheat on you at 2pm or 2am. If she's not a good person, it doesn't matter what you let her do. Keeping a #$%$@^$ in the house will only make her sneak someone in the back door while you are at work. Pick someone you can trust who shows good character and trust her. Whether it is the club or the church, she will respect you anywhere, anytime.
Re: Should You Allow Your Girlfriend To go To Clubs? by zebriske: 2:22pm On Aug 29, 2013
LoveAmaka88:
I go clubbing with my friends when I'm single or dating. My boyfriend can come if he wants. If not, I call or text him when I get in. A girl can cheat on you at 2pm or 2am. If she's not a good person, it doesn't matter what you let her do. Keeping a #$%$@^$ in the house will only make her sneak someone in the back door while you are at work. Pick someone you can trust who shows good character and trust her. Whether it is the club or the church, she will respect you anywhere, anytime.
great reply!!
Re: Should You Allow Your Girlfriend To go To Clubs? by zebriske: 2:25pm On Aug 29, 2013
Well I don't keep her in the house, my choice of words may seem possessive but its not the case. My issues would be one of approval of this activity? That's all.
Re: Should You Allow Your Girlfriend To go To Clubs? by zebriske: 2:27pm On Aug 29, 2013
Wu Zetian: "Should You Allow...."
"I only let her.."

you misinterpreted my questions my dear.
Re: Should You Allow Your Girlfriend To go To Clubs? by Godson201333(m): 2:37pm On Aug 29, 2013
maxwello.yg:
Clubbing is for fun. But I can only let her go to clubs if she agrees to go with me.
She can't go alone.

Yeah me too..
Re: Should You Allow Your Girlfriend To go To Clubs? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 29, 2013
Wu Zetian: "Should You Allow...."
"I only let her.."

grin grin grin
Re: Should You Allow Your Girlfriend To go To Clubs? by MrsChima(f): 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2013
I am going to the Magic City...anybody want to roll? grin

1 Like

Re: Should You Allow Your Girlfriend To go To Clubs? by cycline404(m): 3:02pm On Aug 29, 2013
Yes! My GF goes to club even if i am not around town... I approves it....
Go to club or do not go
All i know is i gave her benefit of no doubt ......
Re: Should You Allow Your Girlfriend To go To Clubs? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 29, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
I am going to the Magic City...anybody want to roll? grin
Mrs.Chima how are you? Have missed you lol
Re: Should You Allow Your Girlfriend To go To Clubs? by emmadiva(f): 3:16pm On Aug 29, 2013
it is bad so far u know she or any of her friend is not a run gal understand wink
Re: Should You Allow Your Girlfriend To go To Clubs? by zebriske: 9:21pm On Aug 29, 2013
cool
emmadiva: it is bad so far u know she or any of her friend is not a run gal understand wink
I'm trying to cool
Re: Should You Allow Your Girlfriend To go To Clubs? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 29, 2013
If u are not her father then yes
Re: Should You Allow Your Girlfriend To go To Clubs? by MrsChima(f): 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Mrs.Chima how are you? Have missed you lol

I have been whooping manbitches on NL but personally I am good.

Hope you are good too! Miss ya!
Re: Should You Allow Your Girlfriend To go To Clubs? by zebriske: 11:55pm On Aug 29, 2013
cheesy cheesy[quote author=mondi_cheeks]If u are not her father then yes[/quote
Re: Should You Allow Your Girlfriend To go To Clubs? by mumumugu(m): 12:30am On Aug 30, 2013
As agirlfriend ,she can go anywhere,if you want full control,pay her brideprice,marry her
Re: Should You Allow Your Girlfriend To go To Clubs? by Nobody: 2:42am On Aug 30, 2013
There's nothing wrong with disapproving, but you've to remember she's not your wife.
Re: Should You Allow Your Girlfriend To go To Clubs? by zebriske: 7:24am On Aug 30, 2013
Yield: There's nothing wrong with disapproving, but you've to remember she's not your wife.
true that, but wife or not I don't see it as a good trait.
Re: Should You Allow Your Girlfriend To go To Clubs? by Popowaa: 7:51am On Aug 30, 2013
mumumugu: As agirlfriend ,she can go anywhere,if you want full control,pay her brideprice,marry her
Re: Should You Allow Your Girlfriend To go To Clubs? by quickygirl(f): 8:49am On Aug 30, 2013
Why not? a lady must be allowed to club o !!
Re: Should You Allow Your Girlfriend To go To Clubs? by Pdizzle(m): 9:47am On Aug 30, 2013
quickygirl: Why not? a lady must be allowed to club o !!
u re a true quickiegirl
Re: Should You Allow Your Girlfriend To go To Clubs? by MicSmith: 9:40pm On Aug 30, 2013
mondi_cheeks: If u are not her father then yes

Lol. How many fathers will approve

mumumugu: As agirlfriend ,she can go anywhere,if you want full control,pay her brideprice,marry her

Full control.... Dats funny. Is she a robot?

@op b4 she became ur gf, u should have known that she likes clubbing! Since u don't like it, u shouldn't have gotten into a relationship with her or u should have bn ready to compromise

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me Unclad,should I Be Afraid? / I Thought I Was Above Temptation / 17 Signs Which Shows That You Like/ Love someone:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.