Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Guys How Do You Feel When A Woman Loves You And You Don't Love Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Do You Feel When A Woman Loves You And You Don't Love Her (5939 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? / 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys How Do You Feel When A Woman Loves You And You Don't Love Her by Kelechi2020(m): 3:48pm On Sep 19, 2013
@op this is my story which depicts how it feels.
It happened some years ago when on a fateful day i received a call from a girl that happens to be my class mate little sister she was in ss2 then.g quizzed her about how she got to know me and how she got my contact and she admitted collecting the no from his big bro phone.
She started calling often at midnights to put up discussions with of.the fact was that i was baffled at her courage.but i foot call her.she keeps calling.au times we had quarrels that would lead to my deleting her number,at the end she will be first to call of back. To be frank i never valued her.
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When A Woman Loves You And You Don't Love Her by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 19, 2013
lorretta u: actually my question is very relevant.and truly I know how it feels to love someone who doesn't love you.I'm a woman and we women talk to each other.but on the other hand,we can't fathom what goes on in the minds of men.I know if the tables were turned and woman who doesn't love you can learn to love or reciprocate your love at least.but we don't know how to get accross to men.so my question is more like,when a woman loves a guy who doesn't love her in return,is there any hope of her winning the man's love(as can be the case in women) or is it all a futile chase where she'll end up losing all her self respect,dignity and self esteem.and still won't get the man?if yes does it mean any woman who's in love with the wrong guy is doomed to eternal heart-break?(Well until prince charming come along at least)
@lorreta u, to be honest with you, men are moved mostly by physical appearance. I mean physical beauty, whereas women are moved by emotion, care and persistent attention.

If the girl isn't physically pretty to at least 70% of what 80% of men would turn to stare when she passes, and she falls in love with a guy who doesn't care, honestly, there is little or nothing she can do to make the guy love her.

The highest thing the guy can do is turn her to his intimacy gadget to be called upon whenever he is emotionally starved, and will never treat her with love. Though not all guys will do this, most guys who aren't playboys and sex freaks will never even give her a green light.

But if the girl in question is beautiful with nice shape. I mean, beautiful in a way that 70 to 80% of guys that sees her says she is cute, the guy she is falling for will most likely reciprocate the love with time, maybe when his friends start pressuring him to open his eyes.

But if she is not physically pretty, it won't work, he (playboys) may only end up taking advantage of her sexually.

My final advice to ladies:

If you know that u aren't that physically pretty with nice shape, pls avoid wooing guys or making first move because majority of guys will turn u down or not reciprocate, not becos guys are wicked but becos men are naturally wired to respond to physical looks of a woman than any other quality she has.

But if u are pretty, not just facial beauty o, I mean facial and shape wise...whenever u come across a guy u like, give him a signal, a warm smile, a friendly glance, affectionate greeting or a hi, don't be afraid cos u will win 90% of themgringrin

...and y guys don't always fancy ladies approaching them first is this:

Most often, its always not-so-pretty or ugly girls who receive less or no male attention that usually go after guys first...and like I said earlier, men are naturally responsive to physical looks first b4 any other quality.

Except, sometimes when they want to settle down (marriage).
Expogringrin
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When A Woman Loves You And You Don't Love Her by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 19, 2013
sexytabhi: With the comments I have read so far plus what have heard around,most men do not reject a woman basically cos they can aalways have free access to her pu`ssy,men and s`ex re just synonymous tongue grin
Yes/No.

Yes if the girl is beautiful with good feminine shape. She will hardly get a no/rejection.

No, only few guys, the playboys and sex freaks would accept or go intimate with any girl, even one that isn't physically attractive to his taste.

Men respond first to physical beauty b4 any other quality in a woman.
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When A Woman Loves You And You Don't Love Her by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 19, 2013
lorretta u: so are you saying a woman can win a man's heart? If yes.
Method please.
Yes, a woman can win the heart of a man who didn't made first move towards her or a man who didn't noticed her first, if:

1. The woman is physically pretty/attractive/shapely

If she has the above qualities, she will definitely (95%) win his utmost attention and cooperation, but not necessarily his love

2. The woman has good character, good homekeeping and cooking skills, respect and humility.

If she has No 1 and No 2 qualities together, she will not only win his heart, but his protection, love, care, loyalty and most likely a ringsmiley

Note: if u are a lady reading this and u know deep down u that u aren't that pretty, aren't that well shaped like most men do talk about...pls for the sake of ur innocent heart, don't make the first move when u see a guy u admire.

Guys too do weigh this before they approach a woman. They weigh their chances based on the qualities they possess.

A street guy who knows that he has nothing and not that extremely handsome and popular can't see Tiwa Savage or Genevieve for instance at a mall and walk up to her to toast/woo her...never...but a woman who knows that she isn't all that pretty, will see Tuface or Wizkid/Psquare and run to him to cry: Tuface I have been dreaming abt u, I really love u, pls give me a chance...and she will still hope to be lovedgringrin

Women shaa...pls make una weigh una qualities first b4 making first move if u don't want to be taken advantage of or turned to a intimacy gadget.

Men act based on what they saw first b4 any other thing. So to stand a greater chance of winning the heart of a man who doesn't care abt u at first, and u want to approach him, make sure u are physically beautiful from face to body. Else...I sorry may be your casegrin
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When A Woman Loves You And You Don't Love Her by berryice(f): 4:40pm On Sep 19, 2013
Well am not a guy,buh wah I feel if am in dah position!I get angry @ evry lil tin d person does,I feel irritated nd insults him anyhw,no offence plz,buh I hate 2 pretend*mtcheeew* embarassed
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When A Woman Loves You And You Don't Love Her by Youngtekkey(m): 5:00pm On Sep 19, 2013
i think that guy that talked about men been attracted to physical beauty and qualities have poured out my mind that's the truth behind it
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When A Woman Loves You And You Don't Love Her by EejaNla01(m): 11:10pm On Sep 19, 2013
Dailynews has said d naked truth

2 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Feel When A Woman Loves You And You Don't Love Her by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 19, 2013
DailyNews: Yes/No.

Yes if the girl is beautiful with good feminine shape. She will hardly get a no/rejection.

No, only few guys, the playboys and sex freaks would accept or go intimate with any girl, even one that isn't physically attractive to his taste.

Men respond first to physical beauty b4 any other quality in a woman.
You never disaappoint.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Feel When A Woman Loves You And You Don't Love Her by Youngtekkey(m): 5:01am On Sep 21, 2013
sexytabhi:
You never disaappoint.. undecided
fine girl
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When A Woman Loves You And You Don't Love Her by fedimol: 7:54pm On Sep 22, 2013
If the girl is pretty and hot then she stands a chance to change his mind. I speak for myself though.
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When A Woman Loves You And You Don't Love Her by fedimol: 8:04pm On Sep 22, 2013
lorretta u: thanks

He means "I like your boobs"
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When A Woman Loves You And You Don't Love Her by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2013
fedimol:

He means "I like your boobs"
and you know this how?
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When A Woman Loves You And You Don't Love Her by DiplomaticG(m): 12:21pm On Oct 13, 2013
berryice: Well am not a guy,buh wah I feel if am in dah position!I get angry @ evry lil tin d person does,I feel irritated nd insults him anyhw,no offence plz,buh I hate 2 pretend*mtcheeew* embarassed
and remember dat oneday he'll b gone and u'll be the one to regret..
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When A Woman Loves You And You Don't Love Her by Jideh9ty(m): 4:24pm On Oct 13, 2013
I will feel for her and put her in my shoes. Will take her as if its my younger sister in the situation. What i will do is to tell her the truth and won't try to take her emotions for granted.
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When A Woman Loves You And You Don't Love Her by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 13, 2013
In my opinion, it is actually very difficult rejecting love...even if it comes from a total stranger. In this part of the world (Naija) ladies don't usually make such moves, so the targeted male may feel somewhat overwhelmed. Perhaps even embarrassed. Some may feel honoured and others may develop a (false) sense of pride or importance.

The acceptance or rejection depends on his level of understanding or naivety. It may also depend on his current relationship status or religious/ethnic preference, level of education, job role, complexion, distance...the variables here seem too numerous to mention.

Know that it is very possible to woo a man and make him love you, irrespective of what you look like. I feel it is easier for a woman to successfully woo a man than vice versa.
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When A Woman Loves You And You Don't Love Her by addictiv(m): 7:52pm On Oct 13, 2013
fluid26: In my opinion, it is actually very difficult rejecting love...even if it comes from a total stranger. In this part of the world (Naija) ladies don't usually make such moves, so the targeted male may feel somewhat overwhelmed. Perhaps even embarrassed. Some may feel honoured and others may develop a (false) sense of pride or importance.

The acceptance or rejection depends on his level of understanding or naivety. It may also depend on his current relationship status or religious/ethnic preference, level of education, job role, complexion, distance...the variables here seem too numerous to mention.

Know that it is very possible to woo a man and make him love you, irrespective of what you look like. I feel it is easier for a woman to successfully woo a man than vice versa.
true that....80 % chance of success
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When A Woman Loves You And You Don't Love Her by ice234: 10:57pm On Oct 13, 2013
Its a pity when this happy cos most time the guy ends up using the girl and dumping her...
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When A Woman Loves You And You Don't Love Her by Dalby(m): 3:46pm On Oct 31, 2013
like a stud wink wink wink
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When A Woman Loves You And You Don't Love Her by MrCork: 11:17am On Nov 10, 2013
..yes..we plaYers get this alot actually wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Best Sex Positions If You'd Like To Conceive Twins / Can #2million Finish A 2bedroom Bungalow With Parlour. / Skirt Girls Vs Trouser Girls,guys Which One Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.