Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,811 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five (11704 Views)

The Rise in Organ Disease: How Traffickers Steal Kidneys In Nepal / Pure MADNESS!!!Man Cuts Off Own Organ With Razor Blade In Ijebu-ode, Ogun State. / Man Cuts Off Own Organ With Razor Inijebu-ode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by Sageez(m): 11:16pm On Sep 01, 2013
caramelll: I want my sense of touch,for obvious reasons.
obvious reasons lik? Or r u into d busness?
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by Maxkdave(m): 2:16am On Sep 02, 2013
Hmmm!
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 02, 2013
No one smells without breath. Loose ur breath, loose ur life. Every other sensitivity can't cease a life as they are lost. But e no go easy o. I mean without eyes to see pussy, boobs and butts and skin to penetrate them. E no go eazy meeeen shocked
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by marriie: 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2013
Definately my eyes. Cnt imagine life without light
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by special2: 3:22am On Sep 03, 2013
Solozzo:

Pls breathing is not a sensory function. Remember your biology classes? There are five senses. Viz:

- sight
- hearing
-taste
- touch/pain
-smell.

I fink d person wu nids remembering is U grin
Sense Organ. Functions
Eyes. Seeing
Nose. Smelling
Ears. Hearing
Tongue. Tasting
Skin. Feeling.
I knw ma biology. Nw read d question again.only one SENSE ORGAN is either is dere or is nt. Lyk a mouth wifout tongue in it. U lose it U lose other benefits dat goes wif it. grin
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by special2: 3:28am On Sep 03, 2013
Solozzo:

Pls breathing is not a sensory function. Remember your biology classes? There are five senses. Viz:

- sight
- hearing
-taste
- touch/pain
-smell.

I fink d person wu nids remembering is U grin
Sense Organ. Functions
Eyes. Seeing
Nose. Smelling
Ears. Hearing
Tongue. Tasting
Skin. Feeling.
I knw ma biology. Nw read d question again.only one SENSE ORGAN is either is dere or is nt. Lyk a mouth wifout tongue in it. U lose it U lose other benefits dat goes wif it. grin
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by bright007(f): 4:39am On Sep 10, 2013
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by xbanky1: 9:32am On Sep 10, 2013
hi,
Finest Print with head office at ikeja and branch office at ojo alaba is offering the general public cheap bulk letterhead printing and free delivery to anywhere in lagos. We also do business cards, banner, postes and handbills. Quality and customers satisfaction is our main priority pls contact us today on 08064438844 or 07032441054 a trial wil convince u
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by SaintChukz(m): 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2013
caramelll:
Hahaha,saint chukz,na u talkam o
but na wetin i see there na abi i dey...?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Force(npf) Ranks / The Grand Nairaland (beach) Party / See The Full Nude Photos This Benin Girl Posted On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.