Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five (11705 Views)

The Rise in Organ Disease: How Traffickers Steal Kidneys In Nepal / Pure MADNESS!!!Man Cuts Off Own Organ With Razor Blade In Ijebu-ode, Ogun State. / Man Cuts Off Own Organ With Razor Inijebu-ode (2) (3) (4)

Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by Fawklicant: 1:32am On Sep 01, 2013
My pr.ick organ would do. What would I do without it? hunh? I navigate to the punny with it, speak with it when my mouth fails me, feel with it(oooh! I love that), hard at hearing though, but sometimes it listens, can smell a good punny from miles off. What more can I say?
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by afamgod(f): 2:11am On Sep 01, 2013
sholay2011:
Lmao! But seriously, I also thought the question was a no-brainer since the eyes are quite vital but have you ever thought about not having the sense of touch (skin) or taste (tongue)? cry That scenario I believe maybe more frustrating.
Nothing can be more frustrating than not being able to SEE the world you live in.

Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by badmeat(m): 2:26am On Sep 01, 2013
Who cares,as long as my sex organ is intactsad
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by yfo: 2:38am On Sep 01, 2013
lorretta u: unclad wire?
Seun no go kill us grin

even in that context... shocked shocked shocked
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by Solozzo(m): 4:09am On Sep 01, 2013
I think the question posed by the OP is a hard one indeed. You cannot survive with one sense only. Rather ask apart from smell, what other two senses can you afford to lose? I would say taste and touch.

What say you?
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by Solozzo(m): 4:15am On Sep 01, 2013
$pecial:
Err1 kips sayn d eyes, v U thought of breathing?? Or U intend to use ur eyes wyl U r on life support or probably breathe wif ur mouth for d whole years U wud spend on earth undecided. anyways personally I'd go for ma nose. Jus finkin outsyd d box grin

Pls breathing is not a sensory function. Remember your biology classes? There are five senses. Viz:

- sight
- hearing
-taste
- touch/pain
-smell.
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by lertee(f): 7:04am On Sep 01, 2013
No one even mentioned the ear,how do you know when people plan against you?
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by caramelll(f): 7:13am On Sep 01, 2013
Kslib: Eyes of course na..
If i no see nyash and bosoms for 1week,i no sure say man go survive oo..
I wont blind and start kicking myself when i hear people saying "olboy,see that nyash"..
All izz well!
Dnt forget u have no ears to hear people sayin " "olboy,see that nyash" "

Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by tlops(m): 7:13am On Sep 01, 2013
Oju ni fitila ara! The eye is the lamp to the body. The sense of sight will be preferred.

For those saying the sense of touch just for the sake of s.ex, well to start with, s.ex only require a fraction of your time, you can't even see,smell who/what you are having se.x with.

As for hearing and tasting hmmm. Hear no evil, speak no evil and see no evil. It makes seeing without problem.

But thank God for making us whole and healthy.

Who is that yeye girl looking for who scam with her wayward British embassy site, Ode!
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by caramelll(f): 7:20am On Sep 01, 2013
I want my sense of touch,for obvious reasons.
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by albacete(m): 7:28am On Sep 01, 2013
Na u wan take d other senses fa?
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by tlops(m): 7:29am On Sep 01, 2013
caramelll: I want my sense of touch,for obvious reasons.
What are the obvious reasons?
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by kelvinchristus(m): 7:31am On Sep 01, 2013
sholay2011:
Lmao! But seriously, I also thought the question was a no-brainer since the eyes are quite vital but have you ever thought about not having the sense of touch (skin) or taste (tongue)? cry That scenario I believe maybe more frustrating.
dem go jst dy cut ur body lik yam witout u knwing.
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by Oduyalerapheal(m): 7:51am On Sep 01, 2013
Did u know that if u don't hav sense of taste, any food being giving 2 u will be usuless. And if u don't eat 4 a long period of time, U will actually die.
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by ReiManniE(m): 7:53am On Sep 01, 2013
The very tot of not havin light @nyt makes me miserable not to now talk of going blind...#Tufiakwa, I choose ma sight
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by ATMCARD2(m): 8:08am On Sep 01, 2013
Afam4eva:
I thought of this too but what you don't know won't hurt you. When i was in secondary school, a girl could virtually strip in front of me and i wouldn't feel a thing and that's because i didn't know about the thing. So, if you don't know about it then you can't feel it. lol grin
But nw
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by ATMCARD2(m): 8:12am On Sep 01, 2013
Solozzo:

Pls breathing is not a sensory function. Remember your biology classes? There are five senses. Viz:

- sight
- hearing
-taste
- touch/pain
-smell.
Exactly ma mind.
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by jamace(m): 8:58am On Sep 01, 2013
shocked Oh God, please do not put me in a condition to make this kind of choice. I just can't decide on which to forgo - they are all very important to me.((Quickly runs out of thread - scared)) grin
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by wordcat(m): 9:42am On Sep 01, 2013
Afam4eva:
Does not having a "sense of touch" imply that if one is being beaten, it won't hurt? If that's the case then good riddance...

As for taste, hmmm, i like the taste of my food very much but i think i like my sight more.
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by albacete(m): 10:03am On Sep 01, 2013
Oduyale rapheal: Did u know that if u don't hav sense of taste, any food being giving 2 u will be usuless. And if u don't eat 4 a long period of time, U will actually die.
The absence of ur sense of taste has nothing to do with the inability to eat.
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by SaintChukz(m): 10:25am On Sep 01, 2013
LoveAmaka88:
So many people say eyes, but I'd rather feel the sun on my skin, wind in my hair, and lips of my lover than see all of those things. Touch.
End of Discussion...i would opt for my sense of touch if ever i'm to choose any of the five(5).
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by SaintChukz(m): 10:28am On Sep 01, 2013
caramelll: I want my sense of touch,for obvious reasons.
^ i'm sure one of the obvious reasons is in your profile pics.
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by SaintChukz(m): 10:31am On Sep 01, 2013
tlops: Oju ni fitila ara! The eye is the lamp to the body. The sense of sight will be preferred.

For those saying the sense of touch just for the sake of s.ex, well to start with, s.ex only require a fraction of your time, you can't even see,smell who/what you are having se.x with.

As for hearing and tasting hmmm. Hear no evil, speak no evil and see no evil. It makes seeing without problem.

But thank God for making us whole and healthy.

Who is that yeye girl looking for who scam with her wayward British embassy site, Ode!
Your sense of touch is not just for the reason you stated there, it also helps to inhibit danger and harm.
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by SaintChukz(m): 10:32am On Sep 01, 2013
lertee: No one even mentioned the ear,how do you know when people plan against you?
Hear no evil, see no evil.
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by badooo(m): 11:19am On Sep 01, 2013
Na ASUU or joblessness dey worry all of u
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by phantom(m): 11:31am On Sep 01, 2013
Excelboi: It has to be the nose cos without it you wont even live to use your eyes as you wont be able to breath. It has to be btw the eyes and the nose.
the sense of smell and your ability to breathe are two different functions of your NOSE. the topic refers to your sense of smell and not ability to breathe.in other words if your sense of smell dissappears,you will still be able to breathe but you cant smell things anymore or recognise scents like the aroma of soup or the scent of flowers
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by dojumav: 11:33am On Sep 01, 2013
caramelll:
Dnt forget u have no ears to hear people sayin " "olboy,see that nyash" "
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by caramelll(f): 11:51am On Sep 01, 2013
tlops:
What are the obvious reasons?
Xrated reasons. No let seun ban me o!
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by caramelll(f): 11:53am On Sep 01, 2013
Saint Chukz: ^ i'm sure one of the obvious reasons is in your profile pics.
Hahaha,saint chukz,na u talkam o
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by gentlechyke(m): 1:13pm On Sep 01, 2013
if u say nose,if u com get catarrh,if u say skin,if u say skin,com get fever,if u say ears,water com enter ur ear,if u say tongue, u com drink hot tea;taste buds no go work,if u say eyes,em em....owk
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by akugbemike(m): 4:27pm On Sep 01, 2013
Pals let's reason it this way... Among five sense organs....you choosing eyes? Ahhh!! Wetin do nose Without your breath, how can you live to even see with those eyes of yours?

Abeg! I dey COZA HQ...make I give my offering with POS. grin
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by special2: 10:18pm On Sep 01, 2013
joeace2020:

oga d sensory function of nose is smelling not breathing eeeeeeee... nawaaaa

Oga d question is sense organ. Only one sense organ. Is either U v it or U dnt. And amongst its organs is d nose. Nw is either U v ur nose or U dnt. Mayb if d questionaire had said one 'sensory function' ur reasonin wud v bin considered. Interprete d question properly#Nai make people dey fail exam

Nigeria Police Force(npf) Ranks / The Grand Nairaland (beach) Party / See The Full Nude Photos This Benin Girl Posted On Facebook