Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s (21190 Views)

SCAM ALERT: My Iphone 5s Experience 28th January 2015 / How Tecno Stole The Show From Nokia And Blackberry / How To Make My Iphone Work With My Airtel Bis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by Aliki(m): 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2013
Following a lone soldier around Lagos like a Zombie from Abule Egba (where there are no barracks) to wherever...and at the end sending you to go and buy credit and he zoomed off with your iphone 5 on a bike. You could have been easily used for rituals just because you're not smart, and not brave as well. You appear to me like a "mummy's boy" or "ajebutter" . The soldier is nothing but an experienced con artist, he saw somthing weak in you and that's it.

A naval office once shot an Okada man point blank here in Lagos, he was mobbed and beaten silly even with a loaded pistol in his hand...this is Lagos!

You beleievd that nobody would come to your resque, that's where you lost it... forget it..there are thousands of jobless Lagosians waiting to intervene, not to talk of OPC boys! So far you did not steal and no contraband(like weed) was found on you, always stand your ground, create a scene and let people gather around you(in Lagos, people will alway gather) they will intervene and sort it out for you.

This is a wake up call for you...take all the comments seriously!

Lastly, how old are you?

2 Likes

Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by stagger: 4:20pm On Aug 30, 2013
The more I read this story, the more I just cannot believe that the OP actually followed this goon from Abule Egba all the way to Mushin. He even sent you to buy credit and you left your phone with him. Kai shege damboroba! You are a real zombinized mugu!

1 Like

Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by godwinony(m): 4:23pm On Aug 30, 2013

1 Like

Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by nosike3(m): 4:24pm On Aug 30, 2013
yuzedo:
Lol! Bro, are you mad or just irreversibly obtuse? What is the issue here? Did you see an ID card?! So anyone who wears army camoflague is a bonafide soldier?? I better go get myself a space suit so I can become an astronaut!

The Bible says in everything you do, get understanding, it is paramount. When you do, re-read my post, you won't for sake of empathy NOT point out the foolishness of the op, kids are reading and we cannot afford to raise a sissified generation by indulging cowards. Why won't someone who owns an iPhone understand his rights in this century?!?! No street smarts, nothing. His case is hopeless, look at that video/half-àss sideview pictures, does it look like what can achieve much? He has better luck tracking a ghost than some non-descript goon who has never woken up to the sound of an army beagle. Please, this is the reason I choose not to be serious online.. To what end, I pray thee? undecided I'm out jare.
Yuzedo...., For president 2015..
Some people can be stvpid...
The op is a typical example....
Love your comment bro....
email me... nosikeanierobi@yahoo.com
Your number one fan...
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by Caracta(f): 4:25pm On Aug 30, 2013
godwinony: remembered once last semester when i was boarding a campus shuttle in school with my coursemates( uniport )..i mistakenly brush shoulder with a mean uniformed military man..he immediately started to scold me raising a crowd..i and my friends were shocked and pleaded with him..the man said no that infact i must come with him, and that was in a school environ..my friends then turned aggressive and lined up in front of me(4 of them)..threw their bags to the ground and said the soldier must come through them 1st..lol..nobody told the dang man to back off..i was awed by my friends..suspected he was a fake though.

Awwwwww. So sweet. cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by playahP(m): 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2013
collynzo2: OP you be confirmed jew man.

A very big confam fool.... Confam fool na wetin dis wan be!

Chai!....
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by ajasa4link: 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2013
nosike3: @op.... Only one word can effectively describe you.. Fooooooolllllllll! A soldier publicly assaulted you..
Anyway i feel your command of English is definitely poor.
Sometime last year, i was walking down UBA okoko branch ( those that stay at okoko should know there) and was wearing my combat shorts which was actually the America version that is more of ash and black only for an Army man to stop me and asked me to identify myself..
I ask him to identify himself first and he flashed his id.. I immediately switched to my North Carolina accent ( had my masters there) and said my name and everything.
He said i was going to mount his bike and he will take me to barracks at ojo cantonment.
I flatly told him that is impossible and brought out my N8 to make a call..
He threatened to smash my phone and i said that i am going to call my pop who is a lawyer and a Senior advocate for that matter ( the second part was a Lie)
I called my pop, and he asked me to give my phone to that "assssss"
Pop spoke for about 30 seconds,asking when did combat short become a crime in Nigeria bla bla bla....
The soldier ( something Ameh) gave me my phone and rode away and yours faithfully swaggered away...
SO YOU SEE OP, YOU ARE AN A:SSSASS ,A COWARD AND A FRAIDY CAT FOR LETTING YOURSELF TO BE BULLIED..
I doubt your story anyway cuz how can you have iPhone5, a BB, and a Nokia torch all at once..
Hmmmm...Bros I no believe ur story too o. u did ur masters at north Carolina and u stay at okokomaiko? Ah Bros u can lie o...am a lasuite,my hostel is around that bank side and I can tell u, that area is not where a masters degree holder or a lawyer's son will reside. me wey be street boy sef no dey comfortable for that area,u come dey tell us say u wey get north Carolina accent dey chill there. Abeg tell us d title of d film jor

7 Likes

Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by Caracta(f): 4:31pm On Aug 30, 2013
All the people claiming James Bond here will be the first to start crying at the sight of a uniformed man. All of a sudden, everybody is a Jack Bauer!

3 Likes

Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by Okijajuju1(m): 4:33pm On Aug 30, 2013
coogar:

okija, on behalf of the OP.....how much do i have to pay to make this soldier mad by monday. i want him to turn a loaded gun to his superiors and fire at will for 10 minutes.

please advise....

Nna men!!!

Juju no dey hold soldier o!! I no know why.
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by jude33084(m): 4:33pm On Aug 30, 2013
fr3do: Op rest ur case
next time watch where u are going,if your bodies didnt slam he would have had nothing to harass u for.

I have experienced sumtin like dat b4,i was using a lonely road,nxt tin a tout walking by about 1.5metres to close in,all of a sudden changed direction started walking towards me with the intention of colliding,i leapt like 2feets away giving him enough space.

grin
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by ajasa4link: 4:34pm On Aug 30, 2013
Okija_juju:

Nna men!!!

Juju no dey hold soldier o!! I no know why.
Lol..maka why?
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by Borat1: 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2013
I don't blame the OP at all
A lot of people (myself inclusive) fear men in uniform
I can't categorically say I'll have behaved differently in his shoes
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 30, 2013
nosike3: @op.... Only one word can effectively describe you.. Fooooooolllllllll! A soldier publicly assaulted you..
Anyway i feel your command of English is definitely poor.
Sometime last year, i was walking down UBA okoko branch ( those that stay at okoko should know there) and was wearing my combat shorts which was actually the America version that is more of ash and black only for an Army man to stop me and asked me to identify myself..
I ask him to identify himself first and he flashed his id.. I immediately switched to my North Carolina accent ( had my masters there) and said my name and everything.
He said i was going to mount his bike and he will take me to barracks at ojo cantonment.
I flatly told him that is impossible and brought out my N8 to make a call..
He threatened to smash my phone and i said that i am going to call my pop who is a lawyer and a Senior advocate for that matter ( the second part was a Lie)
I called my pop, and he asked me to give my phone to that "assssss"
Pop spoke for about 30 seconds,asking when did combat short become a crime in Nigeria bla bla bla....
The soldier ( something Ameh) gave me my phone and rode away and yours faithfully swaggered away...
SO YOU SEE OP, YOU ARE AN A:SSSASS ,A COWARD AND A FRAIDY CAT FOR LETTING YOURSELF TO BE BULLIED..
I doubt your story anyway cuz how can you have iPhone5, a BB, and a Nokia torch all at once..
You, my friend, are an eediot.

@op, sorry for the loss( and embarrassment). Even me wey think say I be bad guy, sometimes to fight no dey come pesin body. schitt happens. Next time, when in doubt, do nothing. Don't move a muscle until you have your nerves under control. cheers.

2 Likes

Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by collynzo2(m): 4:47pm On Aug 30, 2013
~Borat~:
I don't blame the OP at all
A lot of people (myself inclusive) fear men in uniform
I can't categorically say I'll have behaved differently in his shoes
Jew man alert!
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by krugar07(m): 4:48pm On Aug 30, 2013
a don read plenty ppl tales by moonlight hia

1 Like

Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by CHIMSKY(m): 4:48pm On Aug 30, 2013
desperatem: A soldier or maybe a fake soldier hit his body against mine at Abule Egba today. he then call me back and ask me if i was blind, i told him i didn't know i hit him and i apologize. he told me something fell off from what his Oga sent him, i search the floor there is nothing there, he said i should cross the road and i did, i don't want to disobey him. i don't want a situation whereby he will start beating me and even tell me to sleep in the gutter, this is Nigeria, no one will near us, they will just pity me from distance, some women may start crying from a far too but that wont change anything. i have seen it happened several times in lagos. soldier just beat the guy and later carried him away. no one could intervene.

as we crossed to the other side of the road, he told me to keep walking in front of him, we walked toward SUPER bus-top by KATANGOWA MARKET. he then odered me to stop and we waited for a commercial bus going to IYANA IPAJA and IKEJA. we later entered a bus, after 5 mins of the journey, i stylishly call a friend whose's dad is also a soldier, i spoke with the guy and told him what happened, i told him to give the phone to his dad so he can speak to the soldier, I spoke with his dad and he told me to give the phone to the soldier (we were still in the bus going to ikeja) my dad friend was speaking to the soldier and the soldier hung up the call and switched my phone off, he ordered me to give my iPhone to him as well and i oblige, people in the bus started staring and there was an old woman signaling to me at the back sit to beg the soldier, i was begging him and he land me a heavy slap.

I don't want to write too much because of my readers.

He later said we should go to MUSHIN maybe he can buy the stuff there. from OSHODI he called a bike man beside enterprise bank in a small filling station there, he spoke to the guy and the guy agreed to take us. (before we got to the filling station, i saw RRS police van and 5 policemen stationed along the road, i wanted to tell them to help me, but i remember what happened about 2 years ago when some policemen arrest me after showing them my work ID. i tried to call another policeman we met along the road to help me and he told me i am stupid, he said i should settle my scores with those policemen and i should not call him)

The bike man carried us, we passed ilupeju, onipanu, jibowu, yaba and sabo. after few minutes ride from SABO he ordered the bike man to stop, he gave me 200 to buy him recharge card that he wants to call someone who was flashing him (someone was actually flashing him) he pointed to a recharge card vendor across the express, i told him i cant go there that he should use my nokia torch light phone or my iPhone because i have credit in them both. he kicked me in the stomach before i could say jack he jumped on the bike and they zoomed off. i run after the bike and could not catch up.

Before he ran away with my phones, i had been capturing him when we alighted at OSHODI-OKE. he didnt know i am still having a blackberry in my pocket. thanks to God the blackberry didnt ring througout that time. i was even wondering why it didnt ring because its my hotline. i videoed him 3 times and i add to hide the phone at the back of bottled water bottle i bought along the road. the videos are here with me now. i need help about it, i want the video to go viral, i want the guy/thief to be seen throughout where internet spans. I called my 2 phones immediately after he ran with the bike man, the nokia phone was off but the iPhone was still on. i text him and let him know that i videoed him, i threatened him that i will post the videos online and what happened to the police offer who asked for a bribed early this month will happen to him. he didnt call back or text back. i told him to meet me at sabo for negotiation but he didnt turn up.

please i need help, even i can retrive my phone i want to disgrace the man, i will love to see him jailed or killed. i wont even pity him at all.

P.S: Dont mind my errors in typing, i am rushing as i am typing this and i dont even proof read it. thanks y'all

Edit**** i take snapshots of the video from my phone screen, the last picture here is when the guy was peeing along ikeja-oshodi road

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBmMghowg28

With all due respect,you are so timid.You should have aske the guy to identify himself.This is democracy.Soldiers too are afraid of getting into trouble.See how the guy beat u and then stole from you.Soldiers do not behave that way.
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by collynzo2(m): 4:50pm On Aug 30, 2013
I don't know, maybe the fact that I went to Airforce secondary school and was taught by some soldiers removed whatever fear I could have had for them, but I can never fall for this ish.
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by seangy4konji: 4:54pm On Aug 30, 2013
Am very sorry but you are a learner.because he is a soldier u r giving him your phones?it is dat spot that he said something dropped dat u will settle it..next time u drop ur valuables with a store owner
Thereand tell him to kill u if u r on ur right......when they check ur phones,it will be proven wit ur fotos and contacts dat u r d owner..u r truly a learner.haaaa....la dugbo meee...soldier?unto!wetin do u,deh follow u up and down.if I no offend am and hin slap m$e?I go slap my own back...walahi...no fear d unknown..where ur voice??ohunwetin I do u?.no be meee....
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by Mavor: 4:55pm On Aug 30, 2013
do you have an iphone app called find my iphone installed on the phone to trace the phone's location using its gps features.
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by logontech: 5:00pm On Aug 30, 2013
I was stop by policemen yesterday morning, a group of policemen inside commercial Bus calling people randomly, especially if you are carrying bag, suddenly a policemen came out from the bus and jump in my front asking me to follow him inside the bus, as a good citizen i obeyed him,and follow enter the bus, thank God it's inside hold-up, I was asked what did i have in my bag, i told them I have my laptop & my tools, they ask me to bring out my laptop which i did & give it to them,one dude from my back asking me to come and sit at the back which i refuse with bold and loud voice, another was asking for my phone which i also refuse, their ogas sitting in front started calming me down, they open and put on my laptop, the dude only open one file which is picture asking me who is the person, i told him is my brother he laugh & give me back my laptop, and they free me

meanwhile there are lot of guy inside the bus who has hook and they are dragging something. I was wondering what this people would've seen in me that make them released me sharp sharp, I found out that i reluctant boldly to most of what they ask me to do or bring. if one did not succumb to their demand, they will think you know your right and want to take it calm with you, even free you

the OP Bleep-up big time, How can one be follow someone like just because he wore soilder uniform, don't the OP have where he's going? before the incident

I
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by ajasa4link: 5:12pm On Aug 30, 2013
shout out to association of nairaland e-warriors on this thread,Una Don try. u guys really lived up to expectations of beating up ur chest up and down this thread without proffering practicable solutions to the op's problem. Yeah,the guy was timid we all know that,why are u rubbing it in again. He already admits he messed up,why insult him and come up with superstory to back up ur rebuffs. The guy is asking for a way out,let's try and help him out instead of beating of chest and claiming tough guy as if u are the one that dropped the atomic bomb on Hiroshima

3 Likes

Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by Borat1: 5:20pm On Aug 30, 2013
collynzo2: Jew man alert!

better jew than dead
at least there's no tat on my forehead that says "jew"
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by WhyAWhy(m): 5:36pm On Aug 30, 2013
ajasa4link: Hmmmm...Bros I no believe ur story too o. u did ur masters at north Carolina and u stay at okokomaiko? Ah Bros u can lie o...am a lasuite,my hostel is around that bank side and I can tell u, that area is not where a masters degree holder or a lawyer's son will reside. me wey be street boy sef no dey comfortable for that area,u come dey tell us say u wey get north Carolina accent dey chill there. Abeg tell us d title of d film jor

I really can't believe you're that jobless to be tracking people about online shocked. Chei Naija and inferiority complex
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by sammirano: 5:46pm On Aug 30, 2013
It will take a real courageous person to stand on his ground on this kind of matter, and also anything could turn out of the bold act, but courageous people are always prepared for contingencies.
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 30, 2013
That is what iCloud is used for.
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by sarutobie(m): 5:58pm On Aug 30, 2013
ajasa4link: shout out to association of nairaland e-warriors on this thread,Una Don try. u guys really lived up to expectations of beating up ur chest up and down this thread without proffering practicable solutions to the op's problem. Yeah,the guy was timid we all know that,why are u rubbing it in again. He already admits he messed up,why insult him and come up with superstory to back up ur rebuffs. The guy is asking for a way out,let's try and help him out instead of beating of chest and claiming tough guy as if u are the one that dropped the atomic bomb on Hiroshima
Na their type police dey extort money from in broad daylight on a steady..everybody na king kong for internet..
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by Gbade60: 6:08pm On Aug 30, 2013
most of u people formin jack sparrow will tremble just at d shout of area boys, nt to talk of policemen talkles of soldiers!! i can bet dat guy is a real soldier. Just take heart, we 'll try our best 2 help u. Bt 2 b frank, we 9jarians, we r always 2 afraid 2 die, Why? Always fight 4 ur right anyhw'
I can bet most of u wil behave d same way if u were in his shoes. Just 4get dat nd continue wit ya life. Aftaral, life goes on. Bt dat guy is a real bt hrtlesS soldier! Dey r d bad eggs among.
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by quin9(f): 6:12pm On Aug 30, 2013
All soldiers wear name tags,you shld av been after that,its even better on camour coz the names are boldly attached.That dude ain't a soldier,sorry.
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by lolaluv1(f): 6:19pm On Aug 30, 2013
I understand your fear, op. Soldiers are damn ruthless and we've been fed enough images of victims of their brutality.
I don't blame you for acting the way you did. You just didn't want to be a statistic.
Kpele.
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by Gbade60: 6:23pm On Aug 30, 2013
quin9: All soldiers wear name tags,you shld av been after that,its even better on camour coz the names are boldly attached.That dude ain't a soldier,sorry.
sori 4 u, d name tag is removable, dey do remove it wen dey wana do evil atimes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ScreenShot Your phone HomeScreen For Nairalanders To See / What Will You Miss About Blackberry / How To Use Activate Flashlight Notification On Calls On Tecno Camon CM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.