Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,362 members, 7,957,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:15 AM

A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s (21377 Views)

SCAM ALERT: My Iphone 5s Experience 28th January 2015 / How Tecno Stole The Show From Nokia And Blackberry / How To Make My Iphone Work With My Airtel Bis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by 3ace(m): 8:05am On Aug 30, 2013
no one will near us, they will just
pity me from distance, some women may
start crying from a far too but that wont
change anything.
Na dat one dem dey call OYO with maximum shishi. But that must be one hell of a soldier.
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by Jeffy1206(m): 8:40am On Aug 30, 2013
guy u don enter one chance be dat!! na fake soldier be that. dis shud be a lesson to odas cos dis is anoda way fraudsters have put on. Beware!!!
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by ReubenAbati: 8:40am On Aug 30, 2013
Sorry OP.

You don't want embarassment and you lost your phone.

By the way, shey d soldier carry gun?
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 30, 2013
Jeffy1206: guy u don enter one chance be dat!! na fake soldier be that. dis shud be a lesson to odas cos dis is anoda way fraudsters have put on. Beware!!!

Jeff how far, that thread we was chatting on got closed, dunno why. Abeg how do I use droidvpn without being limited 100mb.

@ OP sorry about your loss. Be grateful you just lost just a fone, some people have lost their teeth and more to soldiers
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by Francheezy(m): 8:56am On Aug 30, 2013
Men guy I pity u Oooooooohh
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by Pdizzle(m): 9:46am On Aug 30, 2013
push d video, u neva can tell
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by Haben1: 10:40am On Aug 30, 2013
Post this thing of facebook, twitter, google, how soldier on NIGERIA uniform roB U, under like, (BRF) fashola, Gud luk page, some news advert, LOT more, broadcast it, I wish I av SUB on my phone, and this thing they pain me, this is rubbish naH, nobody way no dey fear soldier na, we are not safe o o o, this kind of shit may happen to sm1 else, LET just broadcast dis thing, AH

1 Like

Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by Unitedforever(m): 11:17am On Aug 30, 2013
shortgun: so u were following a man like a zombie up and down, simply because he was wearing a uniform? u are lucky that he is not a ritualist, you would have been long gone. Next time use ur head

May you never have a bad experience with a NIGERIAN soldier..

Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by shortgun(m): 11:49am On Aug 30, 2013
Unitedforever:
May you never have a bad experience with a NIGERIAN soldier..

a coward dies a thousand times before his death

What was his offense that he will sheepishly be following d soldier all around Lagos?

Did the soldier put him in an army official vehicle?

Was he restrained in any way?

Am not immune to scams but I've got a head that can detect a cheap scam miles away, its called common sense.
Like I said before, he should be thankful to God that he only lost phones.
Without mincing words he acted like a village teenage girl who has never been to any city her entire life.

4 Likes

Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 30, 2013
yuzedo: Man!! You got suckered like a LIL' BïTCH!! cheesy

See as fake soldier one useless area boy use you shine.. Chai! grin

Nobody deserves this, but if you were smarter + more courageous, you would still have your phone. Pele. That nigga is probably a riff-raff who stays in a cantonment, but to say he is a soldier? I bet my future ex-girlfriend that he isn't even in Boys Scout! tongue

You text him and expected a response? LOOOOOL! Kai! You're lucky the bastard didn't ask you to send recharge cards and then put off the phone after getting it. grin

I'd make total fun of you if this wasn't so pathetic. You just enter lagos, ni? undecided And I guess you don't have the anti-theft app that takes pictures and sends to your email when you try to use or switch off the phone. undecided Sigh.. Forget the phone bro, lesson learnt, move on and laugh about it when it doesn't hurt so much. Cheer up, you're alive! smiley
pls, wht's d name of the anti theft app?
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by aphildam(m): 1:15pm On Aug 30, 2013
dont be perplex man, if u ve got an itune account with dat phone ,check http://phildam..com/2013/08/how-to-find-your-missing-phone.html?m=1 , and u cud be on ur short/long walk to tracking ur phone or remotely wiping off the data, or lucky u might walk into that crone sarge toilet and pick ur phone , with a bunch of generals
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by nairalandaddict: 2:05pm On Aug 30, 2013
na wa o. . grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by Burger01(m): 2:10pm On Aug 30, 2013
That video wouldn't do much. Do you have his service numbers? Damn! Nigeria is becoming a hell of place to survive..

sad
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by frudokafor(m): 2:10pm On Aug 30, 2013
U see the name for the shirt of em cloth?
Mehn this video no be better evidence
I guess war against corrupt police is on going now
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by Burger01(m): 2:10pm On Aug 30, 2013
nairalandaddict: na wa o. . grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=20pt]Na real wa o[/size]

sad
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by Boss13: 2:12pm On Aug 30, 2013
You would have used your the find my Iphone feature on icloud to locate the fake soldier. Sorry for your loss.
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by ffo(m): 2:15pm On Aug 30, 2013
this whole scenario looks like movie or d "soldier" must has hypnotized u.

1 Like

Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by osundu(m): 2:16pm On Aug 30, 2013
This man is nt a soldier.soldier rarely urinate on de road.poster,do u have pix of badges or sometime,maybe I can give u a clue if really he is a soldier.
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by deshclones(m): 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2013
Op quit messing with me jor...this story is fake...as fake as felicia...so the soldier took you on a tour of lagos,you even agreed to enter public bus and okada with him...when you were not handcuffed or held with a gun...even a 5year old kid would have raised alarm...

you sef no sound like butty kid that falls for this kinda of scam....damn you know all the major bus stops in lagos mainland for that matter so you are far from being a butty kid...what really happened?? did the soldier cast a spell on you?? have you checked to know if he did not take your manhood with him tooo..?? omoh this story na fake jor.
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by Jeffy1206(m): 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2013
buffenuff:

Jeff how far, that thread we was chatting on got closed, dunno why. Abeg how do I use droidvpn without being limited 100mb.

@ OP sorry about your loss. Be grateful you just lost just a fone, some people have lost their teeth and more to soldiers
contact me thru my whatsapp no. chek my signature is my mtn no. tanx
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by omiobo: 2:19pm On Aug 30, 2013
OP,you try o! From Abule egba to sabo. U just dey follow am like zombie. Hmmm... I prefer to sit inside gutter by myself to prevent him from this nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 30, 2013

1 Like

Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by ocheejemb: 2:22pm On Aug 30, 2013
yuzedo: Man!! You got suckered like a LIL' BïTCH!! cheesy

See as fake soldier one useless area boy use you shine.. Chai! grin

Nobody deserves this, but if you were smarter + more courageous, you would still have your phone. Pele. That nigga is probably a riff-raff who stays in a cantonment, but to say he is a soldier? I bet my future ex-girlfriend that he isn't even in Boys Scout! tongue

You text him and expected a response? LOOOOOL! Kai! You're lucky the bastard didn't ask you to send recharge cards and then put off the phone after getting it. grin

I'd make total fun of you if this wasn't so pathetic. You just enter lagos, ni? undecided And I guess you don't have the anti-theft app that takes pictures and sends to your email when you try to use or switch off the phone. undecided Sigh.. Forget the phone bro, lesson learnt, move on and laugh about it when it doesn't hurt so much. Cheer up, you're alive! smiley

You are an asshōle for this, This is the problem with our country. A Soldier meant to protect us has used his uniform to rob a citzien and you are here saying rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by Jeffy1206(m): 2:23pm On Aug 30, 2013
shortgun:
a coward dies a thousand times before his death

What was his offense that he will sheepishly be following d soldier all around Lagos?

Did the soldier put him in an army official vehicle?

Was he restrained in any way?

Am not immune to scams but I've got a head that can detect a cheap scam miles away, its called common sense.
Like I said before, he should be thankful to God that he only lost phones.
Without mincing words he acted like a village teenage girl who has never been to any city her entire life.

guy me tia o! in as much as we are timid with soldiers i dont think with my complete sense i ft dey fear lyk dat o!! maybe de guy was hypnotised me think!!!
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 30, 2013
RULE NUMBER1: if you have to use a high end phone do install anti-theft application by now you would have gotten loads of clear photos of his disgusting face.

2 Likes

Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by eshopNG: 2:23pm On Aug 30, 2013
Maybe he aint a soldeir...your threat would ve made him call back
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by WhyAWhy(m): 2:24pm On Aug 30, 2013
I guess a lot of you have not had any encounter with the Nigerian police or soldier. If the OP were dead by now the only thing that would make the news is that the soldier was trying to apprehend a suspected armed robber. Don't you guys listen to the news !!! Haven't you heard of innocent guys shot over their refusal to buy stick of cigarette or big stout for men of the uniform?

It is pathetic that nigeria is still in this state

4 Likes

Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by Iaz93: 2:24pm On Aug 30, 2013
spongeback: I've never had such an experience, but the day I was robbed at gunpoint that was the day I discovered I was a great sprinter. embarassed
grin grin grin
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by bijelee(m): 2:25pm On Aug 30, 2013
i told him to give the phone to his dad so he can speak to the soldier, I spoke with his dad and he told me to give the phone to the soldier (we were still in the bus going to ikeja) my dad friend was speaking to the soldier and the soldier hung up the call and switched my phone off, he ordered me to give my iPhone to him as well and i oblige

na afose them use for u...?! you were gullible enough to have obeyed all along...you used you hand to give him your phone...as that was not enough....he ordered you to give him your iphone.... haba! except this story is made up! else you fall mugu big time.
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 30, 2013
The average Nigerian is nothing but a coward, if not how can some dirty stinking soldier treat you like this in your own country smh, no wonder your leaders are not afraid of suffering any repercussions for their misdeeds cause they know Nigerians are cowards.Op go grow some balls you disgust me.

2 Likes

Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by Okijajuju1(m): 2:26pm On Aug 30, 2013
[b]Questions

1. Was he armed?!

2. Did he have a Name Tag on and did you get it?!

3. In the Video, can his face be clearly seen?!

Word Of the gods If he wasnt armed, then you have no reason not to have raised an alarm. Especially when you saw the RSS Van. They would have investigated the officer first of all to determine if he was truly and officer or an impostor. Also, if you have a Name (from his name Tag), then you may just have a way of catching him still by putting him on blast. Do you have icloud activated on your phone or any of these apps used for catching crooks of iphones?! if not... Did you get his face clearly on the Video?! If yes, then thats what you need to capture and spread it like wild fire vis BBM, Internet forums and Youtube.

If none of these are available, for your next phone, please patronize: OKIJA AND SONS Telecommunications company Limited @ Computer Village.

The gods are wise//
[/b]

4 Likes

Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by Kslib(m): 2:26pm On Aug 30, 2013
The fake soldier looks like Gordons..
Could it be him?
@op,do you watch Nigerian comedy? If No,then i think its Gordons judging from the side pic you posted OR it could be his brother.. #just saying##
All izz well!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Get Your Phone Softwares Here / Charging New Phone For The First Time / Can A Hacked Facebook Account Be Recovered?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.